The apocalypse has just come...

By Yinzimei

Jiang Yu, an ordinary college student in a sports school, fell into the sewer and died while walking while pl... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
241-350
351-360
361-364 (End)

241-250

95 0 0
By Yinzimei

Chapter 241 Enemies meet

One of them was dressed brightly, like a rich lady before the end of the world, and said to Shu Yue, "Auntie, I heard that your missing son is back. Why have we been sitting here for so long? No one has been seen?" "

Although Shu Yue smiled, the smile did not reach her eyes. "They have very important things to do. They are not back yet, but my little granddaughter is back."

This rich lady is none other than Ruan Nian's eldest sister-in-law, Tang Shuang. She is used to being domineering at home. No matter where she goes, she likes to act like the host.

Tang Shuang said meaningfully, "Well, your family really dotes on your granddaughter. At this point, you still can't see anyone.

If this were in my home, I wouldn't tolerate this kind of behavior

"I'm not telling you, auntie, your little granddaughter is living abroad with her father, and she doesn't know if she has contracted any bad habits, so you should take some time to eat."

Shu Yue's face looked very ugly, and Ruan Nian also looked down, "Sister-in-law, this is the Jiang family, not the Ruan family.

"If you want to discuss family rules, please go back and talk."

Tang Shuang said nonchalantly, "Sister-in-law, it's not the elder sister-in-law who talks about you, but you are also the eldest daughter-in-law of this family? You have to establish the rules that should be established.

If you were in the Ruan family, I would never tolerate the behavior of this guy who just came back from your family."

"Then what are you going to do?", a cold voice came from the stairs. Jiang Yu put his hands in his pockets and lazily walked down the stairs.

"This is the first time in my life that I have seen such a shameless person, showing off to someone else's house.

I can do whatever I want, it's none of your business. Do you live by the sea? "

Tang Shuang's face turned green, Shu Yue stood up happily and went to greet her, "Little granddaughter, did you sleep well? Are you hungry?

"Grandma is going to make you something to eat. We can just ignore those people who have their nostrils turned upward and are willing to be monkeys."

Jiang Yu pulled the old lady and said, "No, grandma, I've already eaten."

Shu Yue pulled her granddaughter towards the living room, "Grandma will introduce a few people to you. This is you..."

"Liu Ya met an old classmate and pretended to be a quail. Have you done anything wrong?" Before Shu Yue finished speaking, Jiang Yu looked at Liu Ya who was hiding behind the crowd with cold eyes.

She is not the real Jiang Yu. She has no interest in getting to know these old ladies and so on.

The reason why I came downstairs is that my spiritual consciousness observed that there was an 'old acquaintance' here.

Liu Xiangqin, the second daughter-in-law of the Jiang family, pulled Liu Ya beside her and said, "Xiaoya, is she really your classmate? Go say hello!"

If Liu Ya had known that she would meet Jiang Yu here today, she would never have come. She knew what she was doing. There were legal restrictions before the end of the world. Jiang Yu had no evidence, so what could he not do to her? But it's not certain now. Even if it's just a suspicion, the Jiang family's protective character may kill her at any time.

When Shu Yue saw her little granddaughter, her eyes were cold, and then she looked at the one named Liu Ya. Isn't this the goddaughter recognized by her second wife?

Looking at the little granddaughter, she doesn't look like she's meeting old classmates. She should be the one named Liu Ya. She has done something to disgrace her little granddaughter. Thinking of this, Shu Yue's eyes became unkind.

Tang Shuang, who was ridiculed by Jiang Yu, took advantage of the situation and said, "Some people are good-looking, but they are not polite at all. Is this how you treat guests when they come to your home?"

Jiang Yu's smile didn't reach her eyes, "The word politeness refers to people.

How to be polite to animals? "

Tang Shuang pointed at Jiang Yu: "You...you, ah ah ah"

In an instant, the entire living room was filled with Tang Shuang's painful howls. Tang Shuang covered her bloody fingers and rolled on the ground in pain.

Everyone else was shocked, including Shu Yue and Ruan Nian

Jiang Yaohua, Jiang Yaozu, Jiang Yaoguo, Jiang Ting, and Jiang Tao who were talking in the study were all alarmed.

Tang Shuang was in so much pain that she couldn't speak. She was originally a rich wife, and she had never suffered before or after the apocalypse.

Her daughter Ruan Jiaojiao came to her senses and quickly checked her wounds. She turned to Jiang Yu angrily and said, "How can you be so vicious?"

Jiang Yu: "Is it vicious? I didn't want her life.

What I hate most in my life is when others point at me

Except for my master, no one can teach me a lesson by teaching me the lessons of my elders.

Especially where did this crazy woman come from? Which mental hospital did she come from? Have you taken your medicine? "

Ruan Jiaojiao was so angry that Jiang Yu was speechless and stood up suddenly and rushed towards Jiang Yu.

But before he could get close, he was kicked out by a figure, and Jiang Yu was taken into his arms.

Jiang Yu silently retracted her raised foot. Oh, what a sweet burden. As long as her senior brother is here, she won't even think about fighting.

"Senior brother, why are you down here? Didn't I tell you to look after the child?"

"It's okay, I installed the TV for them and I'm watching TV."

Ruan Jiaojiao fainted and fell to the ground. Tang Shuang ignored the pain in her fingers and quickly crawled over. With trembling fingers, she tried to see if her daughter was still angry.

I was relieved when I felt my breath. My hair was messed up and my makeup was messed up. Where could I still look like a noble lady?

Jiang Yaohua and the others came down and saw this scene, "What's going on?"

Tang Shuang cried and said, "Uncle, if the Jiang family doesn't give our Ruan family an explanation for what happened today, we will never let it go."

"I, Tang Shuang, have never been so humiliated in my entire life."

Jiang Yu rolled her eyes in Wen Jinyan's arms, "Then you are quite lucky!

Such a piece of trash can actually survive until now, and I don't know how much material has been wasted."

Tang Shuang was so angry, "You yellow-haired girl, what do you have to be arrogant about? Don't you just rely on the Jiang family?

I really thought that when I climbed a high branch, I would become a phoenix. Even if I put on a dragon robe for you, you would still be a wild..."

"Snapped"

"ah"

Wen Jinyan slapped Tang Shuang with spiritual power from a distance, knocking Tang Shuang to the ground. Tang Shuang spat out a mouthful of blood, and there were still a few teeth in it.

Wen Jinyan's face was almost frozen, "My junior sister is a phoenix herself, does she need to cling to others?

"If you say one more ugly word, your life will be over today."

Ruan Nian said to Qin Yueshan, her second sister-in-law, "Second sister-in-law, you and Jingjing should take your eldest sister-in-law and Jiaojiao back first! If you have anything to do, we can talk about it later."

Ruan Nian went out to find two more people, and together they took Tang Shuang and her daughter away.

The people in the living room now are basically members of the Jiang family.

Jiang Yaohua also has two brothers, namely Jiang Yaozu and Jiang Yaoguo

Jiang Yaozu's wife has passed away for many years. She only has one son, Jiang Tao. Liu Xiangya is Jiang Tao's wife. They only have one son, Jiang Yi. More than a year ago, they adopted their goddaughter Liu Ya.

Jiang Yaoguo, his wife died early, leaving him no son and a half, and now he lives alone.

Ruan Nian said to Jiang Yu, "My sister-in-law is used to being strong and has a bit of a mean tongue.

For the sake of my eldest aunt, my little niece won't argue with her, okay? "

Jiang Yu: "I usually have a grudge and I avenge it on the spot.

If you don't report it on the spot, you will find an opportunity to report it.

Rather than telling me not to worry about it, Auntie, why not restrain the family members and keep them out of my hands?"

While speaking, Jiang Yu's eyes fell on Liu Ya

Chapter 242 The anxious Liu Ya

Ruan Nian: What should I do if my niece looks like a little fairy but is actually an overlord flower?

"Liu Ya, what's wrong? Haven't you remembered who I am? Do you want me to help you remember it?"

Liu Ya calmed down, put a smile on her face, and walked over happily, "Jiang Yu, when I saw you just now, I was a little afraid to recognize you. I didn't expect it was really you.

When the apocalypse first broke out, I was worried about you. Unfortunately, I was in Beijing at that time, and water from afar could not quench my thirst nearby."

Liu Xiangqin also came over and said elegantly, "I didn't expect that the fate between you two is so deep. We were old classmates before the apocalypse. After the apocalypse, we went through a lot of hardships. Now we can still get together and become a family again."

"You two girls are really the only ones among the younger generation of our Jiang family. It's good now, we have company."

Ruan Nian also echoed, "Yes! Although there are not endless streets like before the apocalypse, the scale of our base is still okay. When you two have nothing to do, you can make an appointment and go out for a stroll.

"When you go shopping, you need a little sister to accompany you."

Liu Ya smiled shyly and said, "Auntie, don't worry godmother, I will definitely take good care of Xiaoyu."

Before the end of the world, we had a great time. Xiaoyu was the youngest in our class

And he is still the best, with top-notch scores in every subject.

At that time, I was envious. I was obviously a few years older than Xiao Yu, but why was my brain so much worse than others?

Later, Xiaoyu's parents passed away..."

"What did you say?" Shu Yue's eyes widened and she asked in disbelief.

Liu Ya didn't know what happened, but she still told the truth, "More than a year ago, Xiao Yu's parents passed away unexpectedly. Xiao Yu was depressed for a long time. I..."

Shu Yue stumbled, Jiang Ting quickly supported her, and Jiang Yu said, "Grandma, do you believe me or her?"

Shu Yue instantly realized, yes, yes, this must be Jin Chan's plan to escape from her shell. She quickly held her chest, which scared her to death.

Jiang Yaohua also breathed a sigh of relief. Really caring can lead to confusion. His granddaughter just explained it to them last night, and now her mind is being messed up by a little girl.

Jiang Ting couldn't help but admire this little niece. She didn't miss any flaws. She acted really well. She was much better than him. He almost showed his flaws just now.

Liu Ya is not sure what Jiang Yu wants to do now. Do you have any suspicion that she is planning something against her before the end of the world?

But thinking about my special power, it should be able to be used as a life-saving charm for myself.

Liu Ya smiled and said to Jiang Yu, "Xiao Yu, how have you been in the past few years?

I'm so happy now, we can be good sisters again in the future

Is this your boyfriend next to you?

Xiaoyu, you are still so good. When you were in school, nine out of ten boys in our class liked you.

"This is the end of the world, and there is still such an excellent flower protector."

Shu Yue said proudly, "Our Xiaoyu always shines brightly wherever she goes."

"It's normal for someone to pursue you, but it's strange if no one pursues you."

Liu Ya nodded quickly, "Grandma is right.

Xiaoyu is really a luminous person

"I can attract attention wherever I go, so I can only be by her side, a green leaf that sets off the red flowers." 

Liu Xiangqin smiled and said: "Xiaoya, you are also very good, don't belittle yourself so much."

How do you say something? Do people of the same species flock together and birds of a feather flock together? "

Jiang Yu had seen enough of the performance, so he said lazily, "What a pity, Liu Ya, your acting talent is going to be buried in this world."

Chapter 243 Healing Power

When Ruan Nian was young, he was a famous star all over the country.

Later, after marrying Jiang Ting, although her workload was reduced, she was still active in front of the screen.

Now that she heard her niece talking about her major, she immediately became interested, "Little niece, do you also like celebrities?

Don't you feel familiar when you see your aunt's face?

Let's talk about acting skills! My eldest aunt dared to pat her chest and say, there are definitely not many people who can surpass me."

Jiang Yu said with a smile that didn't reach her eyes, "It's even better to play the character role of the aunt, but in some aspects, the aunt may not be able to catch up with Liu Ya."

Do you agree? "Liu Ya"

Everyone also heard that something was wrong. Jiang Hao asked Jiang Yu, "Sister, has she ever bullied you?"

Liu Ya was a little panicked, "How is that possible? We are good sisters, how could I bully her?"

"You dragged me to a class reunion, drugged my wine, and arranged for a pig-headed person to humiliate me.

You are such a good sister, you are really good.

Do you agree? "Liu Ya"

Jiang Yaohua, Shu Ya, Ruan Nian, Jiang Ting, and Jiang Hao instantly looked at Liu Ya, wishing to tear her apart with their eyes.

Jiang Tao, Liu Ya's godfather, looked at Liu Ya: "Is what Xiao Yu said true?"

Liu Ya shook her head and said, "My godfather is all a misunderstanding. I..."

Jiang Tao looked serious, "I don't want to hear the process, you just need to tell me yes or no."

Liu Xiangqin quickly interceded, "Brother Tao, Xiaoya is so well-behaved, she definitely wouldn't do that. There must be some misunderstanding."

We have been together for almost two years. Don't you still understand what kind of person Xiaoya is? "

Liu Ya quickly climbed up the pole and said, "Godmother, I really don't have it. How could I do that?"

Xiaoyu, there must be a misunderstanding here. I have always treated you like a little sister, loving and taking care of you. How could I do something to hurt you?

Grandpa, Uncle Tang, Grandpa, Third Grandpa, who of you have not seen each other before the end of the world? If I lied, you would definitely be able to tell, right?

"Xiaoyu, I don't know if you heard what someone said, but you believe me, I really haven't done anything to hurt you."

Jiang Yu was extremely bored watching Liu Ya's performance, "Brother, I suddenly realized that it's not worth wasting time on her.

"The performance is poor, the acting is exaggerated, the sentiment is false, and when two crocodile tears fall, she really thinks that the whole world is her mother."

Wen Jinyan said seriously, "It's really eye-catching."

Jiang Yu mobilized his spiritual power and his gestures kept changing. Others could not see anything, but Wen Jinyan clearly saw that a spiritual power talisman appeared in the air.

Jiang Yu directly punched the talisman between Liu Ya's eyebrows. Everyone else looked blank, but Liu Ya felt something penetrated into her brain.

"Hey! My disciple has made great progress." Xuanqing appeared without knowing when. Now he was sitting on the sofa, stroking his chin and said lazily.

Jiang Yu smiled proudly, "Of course, famous teachers produce brilliant disciples.

My master is so awesome. If I don't work harder, how can I be qualified to be your apprentice? "

"Smelly girl, see what you can do and take care of your affairs first."

Jiang Yu turned around and looked at Liu Ya and said, "Did you give Jiang Yu the aphrodisiac in the hotel?"

Now, Liu Ya is still the good girl she pretended to be, with a ferocious face, "So what if it's me?"

"Why did you do that? Jiang Yu treated you well, didn't he? Your small company would have closed down long ago if it weren't for the Jiang Group."

Liu Ya sneered and said, "Why? Of course I can't bear to see you as a wealthy flower in the world?"

Why do you have a good family background and good academic performance? The most important thing is that you are so good-looking.

The man I have been secretly in love with for three years has you in my eyes and in my heart, and he won't even give me a look.

I just want to destroy you and let those blind men see how slutty the goddess in their minds is in private.

I want to tear off your cold disguise, I want to ruin your reputation, I want to make you shameless in public.

If you let those blind men watch the goddess in their hearts being insulted by a fat pig head, think about how interesting it would be

Damn... ah! "

Wen Jinyan slapped Liu Ya away with a palm. Liu Ya hit the ground hard and immediately vomited blood.

People who were dying at first slowly recovered under everyone's eyes.

Jiang Yu raised his eyebrows, "Healing power?"

Liu Ya suddenly burst into laughter, "Jiang Yu, you can't kill me."

And I am the one with the highest level of healing abilities in the Thunder Base.

If you want to kill me, you have to see if the person standing behind me agrees? "

The faces of the Jiang family were as dark as carbon instantly. Not only did they keep the person who hurt Xiaoyu close to them, but now they also kept a white-eyed wolf who preyed on everyone.

Jiang Yu raised his eyebrows and smiled strangely, "It's too early for you to be proud."

Chapter 244 Abuse

Liu Ya: "Do you think you can have no scruples with the Jiang family as your guarantor?

"The Jiang family cannot completely take over the Thunder Base. Jiang Yu, your calculations are wrong."

Jiang Yaohua was so angry that his beard trembled: "I have to kill you today. I want to see who dares to trouble my granddaughter. If one comes, I will kill one, if two come, I will kill both."

As Jiang Yaohua said, the gun was already loaded. The other men of the Jiang family, young and old, had also loaded the gun.

Jiang Hao: "I'll beat you into a sieve and let me see if you die?"

Liu Xiangqin turned her head to the side. She was now a sinner of the Jiang family. She originally thought she was a well-behaved and clever girl, but unexpectedly she turned out to be a spy.

Jiang Yu coughed, "Okay, okay, let's put the gun away. Is it worthwhile to waste so many bullets for such a thing?"

Besides, letting her die now would be too easy for her.

I originally had a grudge and avenged it on the spot, but this grudge has lasted long enough. It has been more than three years. If I don't have fun, how can I be worthy of me and miss her for more than three years? "

Jiang Yaohua: "Granddaughter, what are you going to do? Let go and do it

"We in the Jiang family do not take the initiative to stir up trouble, but we are not afraid of trouble either."

Jiang Yu nodded. Although she didn't need their support, she accepted their support.

Jiang Yu used spiritual consciousness to attack Liu Ya's brain. She had already seen it. Liu Ya was wearing a space jade pendant. She used spiritual consciousness to attack Liu Ya to get rid of the contractual relationship.

Liu Ya only felt that there were dense knives stirring in her brain. She was in so much pain that she could not speak, and she could not even control her body.

Jiang Yu ripped off the jade pendant from Liu Ya's chest. Liu Ya tried desperately to stop it, but she was powerless. 

That was the life-saving trump card she left for herself. No one knew about it except herself. How did this bitch know?

What makes her even more panicked is that she can no longer sense the existence of space.

But this is just an appetizer, her torment is yet to come.

Wen Jinyan knew Junior Sister's plan, "Junior Sister, let me take action!"

Jiang Yu shook her head, "I don't, I don't want you to touch other women."

Wen Jinyan was stunned for a moment, then suddenly became happy. The baby was possessive of him.

Wen Jinyan said softly, "I won't touch her, I will control her with my spiritual power."

Jiang Yu still shook her head, "Not even with spiritual power. This is different from beating someone."

Wen Jinyan nodded helplessly, "Okay! Then I will watch you take revenge yourself."

"Um"

Others are confused and don't know what they are talking about

Xuanqing touched his chin thoughtfully, his eyes constantly flickering between Wen Jinyan and his disciple.

Ah! This kid is doing something behind his back!

Jiang Yu fixed Liu Ya, and a vine as thick as an index finger penetrated directly from the center of the eyebrow into Liu Ya's brain.

Ruan Nian was frightened when she saw it, and she was glad in her heart. It seemed that her niece had been merciful to her sister-in-law and the others just now.

Liu Ya was in terrible pain, but she couldn't move or even speak. Her body muscles were shaking uncontrollably, and her hair was wet with sweat. How she hoped Jiang Yu would give her a good time now.

But she knew that was impossible. Liu Xiangqin didn't know what Jiang Yu was going to do?

But no matter how much I complain, it's a bit unbearable to see my goddaughter, whom I have loved for nearly two years, being tortured like this.

"Xiaoyu, I'm really sorry for what Xiaoya did, but that's all in the past, and you are fine now. I don't expect you to forgive her, but please give her a good time! Okay?"

Wen Jinyan looked at Liu Xiangqin with cold eyes, "Don't persuade others to be kind without going through their suffering."

What is my junior sister going to do? It's not your turn to teach here."

Jiang Tao pulled Liu Xiangqin over and said, "Open your eyes and take a look. What on earth is hurting you?"

Anyone who has bullied my Jiang family must be prepared for revenge."

Jiang Yi glanced at his mother, expressionless, and said in a cold voice, "Mom, my sister is fine now. It's not that Liu Ya is merciful.

Back then, despite my and dad's objections, you insisted on accepting her as your goddaughter.

Now that I know her true identity and you are still protecting her, when will you be able to figure it out? "

Liu Xiangqin shrank aside, not daring to say anything anymore. She knew the temperament of her husband and son, and he knew exactly what was going on inside and outside. She had brought Liu Ya home for nearly two years, and she probably hadn't even looked at them. But for Jiang Yu, who is definitely of Jiang family blood, he will definitely protect her calf.

Jiang Yu forcefully took out Liu Ya's healing power core and threw it directly to the master.

"Master, if you do some research, you might be able to come up with a healing charm."

Xuanqing was so disgusted that she wrapped him in spiritual power and threw it into a cup on the table.

He glared at his disciple, "Things you despise will be thrown to Master, you little heartless kid."

Jiang Yu smiled and said flatteringly, "Master, why don't you work hard if you can go!

Who called me this master? ", he stretched out his hands playfully and showed two thumbs up.

What can Xuanqing do? My disciple can only be pampered by himself!

Liu Ya was lying on the ground softly like a dead dog, with deep despair in her eyes.

Now that her powers are gone and her space is gone, how will she live next?

Liu Ya now thought that Jiang Yu's revenge was over here, but she was happy too early and underestimated Jiang Yu's indifference towards his enemies.

Jiang Yu asked Jiang Hao, "Brother, is there such a place in the base?"

Jiang Hao looked confused, "Sister, what kind of place are you talking about?"

Jiang Yu gestured twice, "Is this that kind of place?"

Jiang Hao imitated Jiang Yu's gestures, made two gestures, and looked at his sister with a blank expression. He really didn't understand. Could this be some code word?

Ruan Nian slapped Jiang Hao on the head, "You deserve to be a bachelor."

Then he looked at Jiang Yu and said, "Yes, it's to the north. There should be the place you're looking for. What do you think, little niece?"

Jiang Ting glanced at his wife in surprise

Jiang Yu looked at Liu Ya and said, "Don't you like drugging people?

"Then I will send you there and ensure that there is someone to serve you uninterrupted every day."

Liu Ya's eyes were frightened, and she said with difficulty, "No, no, don't."

"That's not up to you. I will find someone to watch you. Don't think about escaping or dying. I'm not relieved. Even if you want to die, it's just a luxury."

Throwing out the vines and pulling Liu Ya, she was about to teleport when she suddenly stopped and turned to look at the senior brother next to her, "Senior brother, which way is the north?"

Xuanqing:...This Lu Chi attribute is hopeless.

Wen Jinyan took the junior sister's hand and turned to Xuanqing and said, "Uncle Third, the children are watching TV in my room. You go up and check on the children. We will be back in a moment."

After saying that, he disappeared in front of everyone.

The Jiang family just looked at it dumbfounded. Then you looked at me and I looked at you, big eyes and small eyes.

Chapter 245 Senior brother, do you want to go in?

Xuanqing randomly found a lid on the table, covered the cup, and put the things into the storage bag

He stood up and said, "You guy chat, I'm going to see my disciples and grandchildren." After saying that, he went upstairs.

Jiang Yaohua coughed twice, "Second brother, third brother, let's sit down for a while! When Xiaoyu comes back later, you guys can get to know each other."

Jiang Yaozu and Jiang Yaoguo followed their elder brother's footsteps and sat back on the sofa.

Jiang Tao said to Liu Xiangqin, "Go back first, don't interfere in this matter, and don't think about fishing the person out."

You must clearly distinguish between the inside and the outside, otherwise you will not be able to bear the consequences."

Liu Xiangqin nodded with a pale face, "I understand."

The elders all went over and sat on the sofa, including the two juniors Jiang Hao and Jiang Yi.

Jiang Yi walked forward and bumped into Jiang Hao on purpose. Jiang Hao was hit and staggered unprepared.

"What are you thinking about? Are you walking without looking at the road?"

Jiang Yi snorted, "Brother, don't you know how to give way?" He felt so sad, why didn't his sister call him brother?

It's true for my sister, what can she ask of this stupid big brother? If she asks herself, she will definitely know, and she will definitely lead her the way.

Ruan Nian said jokingly, "Xiao Yi is jealous?"

Jiang Hao was confused, "I didn't steal his girlfriend, how could he be jealous? Besides, does he have a girlfriend for me to steal?"

Ruan Nian held his forehead, thinking that his son would not even look at him even if he had a girlfriend. Why would he still want to rob her? Want to eat shit?

Shu Ya smiled and said, "My eldest grandson, your brother is jealous. Your sister called you brother instead of him."

Jiang Hao, who didn't understand why, suddenly became proud and glanced at Jiang Yi sideways, "My sister called me brother last night."

Jiang Yi raised his foot and kicked him, but Jiang Hao immediately dodged away. The two of them started sparring around in the living room.

I don't know how long the fight lasted? A figure at the top of the stairs clapped his hands and said coquettishly, "Wow, it looks good, come on, come on!"

Jiang Hao and Jiang Yi immediately stopped and looked at the little figure. The people sitting on the sofa also stretched their heads to look here.

Xiaobao blinked his big eyes and even froze in clapping his hands.

Just when everyone thought they had frightened her and were thinking about how to comfort her, Xiaobao suddenly said, "Why did you stop fight?

Can't you show it to me? Then I'll go up."

After saying that, she grabbed the railing and climbed  down the stairs with some difficulty.

Jiang Hao: "Xiaobao, you mistakenly..."

Before Jiang Hao finished speaking, Xiaobao interrupted, "You guys go ahead and fight, I won't come here to watch."

"I'm secretly watching there, so you don't know I'm watching." She pointed to a small corner on the stairs.

Jiang Hao:......

Jiang Yi:......

Jiang Yaohua coughed lightly, "What are you two doing in a daze? Hurry up and perform."

Jiang Hao and Jiang Yi looked at the little heads sticking out. They looked at each other and started fighting again.

After a while, Dabao and Erbao went downstairs to look for their sister. They saw Xiaobao squatting there, looking downstairs excitedly.

Dabao and Erbao walked to their sister and saw two big men fighting.

Dabao: "Sister, didn't you go downstairs to drink water? Aren't you thirsty now?"

Xiaobao stuck out her little tongue and licked her lips, "Brother, I forgot about it while watching the show."

Dabao was already used to his sister's confused temperament. He took his sister's hand and said, "Let's go downstairs with brother. Brother will find you some water."

Then the three cute dumplings went downstairs, Jiang Hao and Jiang Yi stopped, and Xiaobao let go of the hands of the eldest brother and the second brother.

She ran up to the two of them with short legs and found that they were too tall. "You are too tall, can you squat down?"

Jiang Hao and Jiang Yi squatted down without saying anything. Xiaobao, heartbroken, took out the two small biscuits that he had finally saved from his pocket.

I watched it again and again, and even licked my lips, but my father said that after watching other people's performances, I would give them gifts.

"Two uncles, I like your performance very much. This is my gift to you."

Jiang Hao and Jiang Yi did not expect this benefit, so they immediately stretched out their hands. Xiaobao reluctantly placed a small biscuit in one of their hands.

Then she ran away. She was afraid that she would regret it and not want to give it to her, but it would be very rude and her father would be unhappy.

Now it was the turn of the rest of the Jiang family to be envious and jealous. They were thinking in their hearts, now they are looking for someone to fight. I wonder if there will be any gifts.

Ruan Nian just listened to Dabao saying that Xiaobao wanted to drink water, and he was already giving them cold and hot water.

Use two cups to pour the water back and forth, and the water will be ready to drink in a while.

"Xiaobao, come here and drink water"

Xiaobao was really thirsty. She drank half a glass of water. After drinking the milk, hse smiled and said to Ruan Nian, "Thank you, grandma."

Ruan Nian was almost adorable. She was such a cutie in the world. Just as she was about to reach out and hug her, her mother-in-law beat her to it.

The three brothers Jiang Yaohua took turns holding the eldest and second treasures, and Shu Ya and Ruan Nian took turns holding the little ones.

Others could only look on with envy. Jiang Ting and Jiang Tao each glared at their son, and then their eyes fell on their clenched fists.

Jiang Hao and Jiang Yi quickly put the biscuits in their pockets. These two elders are not people with martial ethics.

When Jiang Yu and the others arrived at the special transaction place, Jiang Yu was about to step forward.

Wen Jinyan pulled her back, "Baby, you won't go into such a filthy place to hurt your eyes, right?"

Leave it to me, okay? "

Jiang Yu was about to nod when she suddenly looked at her senior brother, narrowed his eyes and asked, "Senior brother, do you want to go in?"

Chapter 246 Possessiveness

Wen Jinyan smiled and rubbed his baby's head

"Baby, you know what? I'm so happy."

Jiang Yu frowned and glanced at the special sign. The four words "Spring Night Moment" were written in flying colors. Suddenly, she felt an indescribable sadness and loss in her heart.

Are all men like this? He doesn't cherish it anymore when he gets it. He eats what's in the bowl and thinks about what's in the pot. In front of her, he can justifiably say that he is happy in a place like this.

Who is Wen Jinyan? With the look on his baby's face, he knew that she had misunderstood, and he shook his head helplessly.

"Baby, what are you thinking about? I say happy because you are possessive of me.

In your heart, you already regard me as yours

Do you think I should be happy?

"I, Wen Jinyan, dare to swear with my Taoist heart that I will only have my treasure in this life. If I violate this oath, my soul will be scattered and destroyed."

Wen Jinyan spoke too quickly, and Jiang Yu had no time to stop him. She watched helplessly as the rules of heaven and earth were formed.

"Senior brother, you clearly know that the way of heaven has awakened, why are you still so reckless?"

Wen Jinyan touched his treasure and said with a worried face, "Little fool, you are senior brother whole world."

There will be no one else but you

"That oath is just a decoration and can't harm senior brother."

Liu Ya looked at the two of them weakly, and her teeth itched with hatred.

"Bitch, since I'm having a hard time, don't even think about having a good time," "You men are so blind, you treat even a broken shoe like a treasure.

She looks pure and clean in front of you now. She was so slutty in school. She changed her boyfriend every few days.

They were all slept on..."

Wen Jinyan directly destroyed Liu Ya's vocal cords. Since baby still doesn't want her to die, he naturally won't and will let her die now.

Wen Jinyan used five fourth-order crystal nuclei and found two people to arrange what they should do.

"Do you understand? Arrange more than ten for her every day, and the reward belongs to you. Whether you want to earn more reward depends on how long you can keep her alive?"

The two of them nodded immediately. They are not good people themselves, otherwise they would not take this job. If they are idle like this, they will have crystal nuclei. They are simply hens who can lay eggs.

Moreover, this girl looks good, and there must be many people willing to give them crystal cores.

Wen Jinyan gave the two of them a mental hint, and left with their treasure safely.

The Thunder Base is as big as three Hope Bases, and its population is five to six times that of the Hope Base. Naturally, the streets are much more lively.

"Baby, do you want to go shopping? It looks quite lively."

"Okay! Sister Jiang and the others seem to be out for a walk.

"I don't know if they like it here."

"Baby, do you have any ideas?"

Jiang Yu nodded, "Sister Jiang and her husband are ordinary people, and they have children.

Although Sister Hua and his wife both have special powers, after all, Brother Zhou has difficulty moving and the child is still young.

Taking them on the road is not a good way out for them

I came to the Thunder Base. Firstly, I wanted to see the character of the Jiang family. Secondly, I wanted to see how the scale management of this base was going.

But the main thing is to look at Sister Jiang and the others. If they don't want to stay here and insist on following me, I can only take them on the road.

For me, they are not only my team members, but also my friends. When I gave birth, if Sister Jiang and Sister Hua had not given their full support, it would not have been so smooth."

Wen Jinyan held the baby's hand tightly, "Baby, you have suffered so much. I only wish I  meet you earlier."

Jiang Yu smiled and shook her head, "It's not too late for us to meet.

The most difficult moments of raising children are all senior brothers, you are taking care of us

Senior brother, do you believe what Liu Ya said just now? "

Wen Jinyan shook his head, "I don't believe a word of it. What kind of person is my baby? I know better than you yourself."

"Haha! Let's go to the front and have a look. It seems to be more lively over there."

There are many handmade products on this street, including headdresses, clothing accessories, decorations, and all kinds of things.

Jiang Yu admired these craftsmen very much. When she saw something she liked, she bought one or two. The two of them shopped for a long time.

From the beginning to the end, Wen Jinyan never let go of Jiang Yu's hand and kept holding it tightly.

Even Jiang Yu shook his head helplessly, "Senior brother, I really can't lose it!"

Although she still couldn't tell the difference between north, south, east, and west, but with her spiritual consciousness covered, where was the Jiang family? She can still find it

"Of course I know that the baby will not be lost, but I just want to hold the baby's hand and never want to be separated from the baby for a moment."

Jiang Yu: Oh my god, please give me Brother Bingcube back. She can't stand this clingy brother.

"Hey, Senior Brother has made great progress. I have to help you with this." Jiaqin appeared out of nowhere.

Chapter 247 Testing

Jiang Yu turned around and saw Jiaqin making string skewers, holding a large handful in one hand.

Jiaqin waved it in front of Jiang Yu, "Junior sister, do you want to eat it? It tastes good."

Jiang Yu shook her head, "No matter how delicious it is, it's not as delicious as the one made by my senior brother."

No, senior sister, where did you get the crystal core? "

Jiaqin rolled his eyes at his junior sister, "A living person can still choke to death with urine. I don't have it now. Why don't I borrow it? I can't do it anymore if I have it!"

Jiang Yu: "...you can, you are so capable

But we have just arrived and are not familiar with the place. Who did you borrow it from?

Whose head was caught in the door? Dare I lend you something?

Don't you know you are a cutter? "

"Ahem, Jiang Yu, your skin is itchy, how do you want me to deal with you?"

Then Jiaqin heard Yin's voice, "Who are you going to deal with?"

Jiaqin shook his head and said with an awkward smile, "I'll take care of myself, I'll take care of myself, hehe!

"I won't disturb you young couple's date. I'm leaving first." After saying that, she ran away immediately.

Jiang Yu pulled her senior brother's hand, "Why are you so serious? Can she really deal with me?"

"I'm much better than her, so I can't afford to suffer."

Wen Jinyan looked at the baby lovingly, "Well, the baby is very powerful.

Do you want to eat skewers? I'll bake it for the baby tonight."

"good"

The two of them strolled around for a while before slowly walking towards Jiang's house.

Jiang Hongying and the others arrived before Jiang Yu, and they will all be in this living room.

Jiang Yaohua introduced Jiang Yu, "Little granddaughter, this is your second grandfather Jiang Yaozu. This is your second grandfather's son. Jiang Tao, you can just call me second uncle."

This is your third grandfather, Jiang Yaoguo

"This is your second uncle's son Jiang Yi. You can call him second cousin or second brother."

Jiang Yu also called people one by one. Jiang Yaoguo said with tears in his eyes, "It's so similar. You and your father are almost carved from the same mold."

Jiang Yu looked at the excited old man, a little confused.

Jiang Ting explained, "When your father is at home, the one he clings to the most is your third grandfather.

"I was very naughty when I was a child. When your grandfather took care of me, I threatened to run away from home and become a son to your third grandfather."

Jiang Yu nodded. It didn't matter whether he looked like Jiang Yu or not, because in the original owner's impression, her father's memories were all after plastic surgery.

Jiang Yu noticed that his team members were uncomfortable and asked, "Uncle, how are the housing allocated in the base?

Do you need to rent or buy? "

Shu Ya panicked immediately, "Little granddaughter, do you want to move out?"

Jiang Yu: "I don't have much to do. I mainly want to make plans for Sister Jiang and the others."

I won't stay at the base for long. I have other things to do.

It doesn't matter where you live? "

Now that everything has been said, Jiang Yu directly said to Jiang Hongying and the others, "Sister Jiang and Sister Hua, I will take you on the road, and I will naturally be able to protect you."

But once you set foot on the road, it means sleeping in the open air

I want to place you at the Thunder Base. I just went out and observed it. The management here is quite good.

Life here is at least more stable and stable.

You can think about it first and tell me after you have considered it. No matter what choice you make? I respect them all."

Jiang Yaohua couldn't bear to look at his granddaughter. They had just reunited? Does this mean we have to separate? "Does my granddaughter have to leave?"

Jiang Yu nodded, "I still have a few team members who are looking for me outside. I have to find them back."

Xiaobao pouted and said, "Mom, can't we play more?

I haven't even gone out to play yet, so I'm leaving again? "

Jiang Yu tapped her daughter's little nose, "Why are you so playful?"

Jiang Hongying and the others knew that they had always been holding the boss back and followed him on the road. Apart from causing trouble to the boss, they could not do anything to help him.

Although they were very reluctant to give up, they didn't want to cause any more trouble to the boss.

Without having to think too much, Wu Linlei said, "Boss, we want to stay at the Thunder base.

We follow you and it will do nothing but cause you trouble.

"And you have helped us a lot. If we hadn't met you, we would have been a pile of withered bones."

Jiang Yu hugged her daughter and turned around with a smile and said, "We are partners, and we should help each other."

You don't have to worry, my grandparents are still here? It's not like I'll never come back."

Jiang Yaohua: "Little granddaughter, grandpa promises you that we will take good care of your team members.

Just feel free to do your thing

But can you stay for two more days before leaving? Did your grandparents just meet you? Still reluctant to let you go."

Jiang Yu nodded, "I know Grandpa, I will at least leave Sister Jiang and the others settled."

Jiang Yu took it out and snatched the jade pendant from Liu Ya, "Grandpa and grandma, this is a storage space, only about 100 square meters.

But Liu Ya filled the space to the fullest

I don't need the things inside, but I want to leave this jade pendant to Sister Jiang and the others.

"You guys find a place and I'll get the supplies out."

When Jiang Yu said this, he didn't look at anyone else, but his consciousness was always paying attention to everyone in the Jiang family, not missing a single change in their eyes.

Chapter 248 Passing the Test

Jiang Yaohua waved his hand, "Little granddaughter, this is what you got, you can make your own decisions."

You may not need the things inside now, but they may come in use someday, so just keep them for now.

Although part of the ecology of the base has been restored now, some things cannot be recreated in a short time.

Keep the things for yourself in case you need them in case of emergencies! "

Jiang Yu observed that the eyes of Jiang Yaozu, Jiang Yaoguo, Jiang Tao, Jiang Ting, Jiang Hao, and Jiang Yi did not change at all.

Shu Ya was also quite calm, and there was a slight change in Ruan Nian's eyes.

Jiang Yu then said, "Okay, I'll just listen to grandpa." After saying that, he handed the jade pendant to Wu Linlei.

"Brother Angkor, if you put a drop of your own blood on the jade pendant, you can make a contract."

You can keep the supplies inside for your own use!

"You two, husband and wife, and Sister Hua will live at the base with their children. I will make arrangements before leaving."

While Jiang Yu was speaking, her consciousness was always observing Ruan Nian, with a look of reluctance in her eyes.

Fortunately, there is no jealousy or complaint. Although the base has restored part of its ecology, the materials are still very precious to the base, not to mention there is still a precious space.

Wu Linlei followed the boss's instructions and immediately bit his finger and dropped the blood on the jade pendant. After a while, he could sense the existence of space.

Said happily, "Boss, I feel its existence."

Jiang Yu nodded, "Use it appropriately. Your family and Sister Hua's family should help each other."

"The boss I know, after several years of getting along, we are not relatives, but we are better than relatives."

"Then you go and sort out your belongings first, and I will take you out to find a house later."

"good"

After Jiang Hongying and the others left, Jiang Yu placed an isolation barrier in the living room, and also placed a mental restraint on Ruan Nian.

She would rather be a villain first than leave herself with worries

But what she didn't know was that the senior brother sitting next to her, while she was doing it, also placed a ban on everyone present.

These people should not even think about harming his baby, otherwise they will suffer.

The youngest of the three Jiang Yaohua brothers is already 79 years old. He has been in the military all his life and has suffered countless injuries. Sometimes the pain makes him unable to sleep all night long.

If it weren't for the fact that the younger members of the family couldn't support the Jiang family's situation and still wanted to meet Jiang Cheng, they wouldn't want to linger on.

Jiang Yu gave them a Repair Pill and a Yuan-Building Pill alone, as well as Jiang Tao and Jiang Ting.

Jiang Yu had just finished giving out the ones at the back, and had already eaten the ones at the front. In a flash, everyone ate them.

Jiang Yu didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "I didn't say anything, and I didn't say what it does, so you just took it. Aren't you afraid that it's poison?"

Jiang Yaohua said nonchalantly, "I will also take the poison given by my granddaughter."

Jiang Yaozu: "As long as my granddaughter is happy, what does it matter if it's poison?"

Jiang Yaoguo: "Little granddaughter, this is the first time you give me something from the old man.

Even if you eat it and return to the west immediately, so what? "

Jiang Yu:......

Jiang Ting: "Little niece, when I was injured at Hope Base, the thing you gave me was medicine, not sugar, right?

No wonder? Not long after I ate it, I felt pain as if my internal organs were being displaced, and I couldn't feel it anymore.

But that old guy Feng Yan is here, and I don't dare to show it too obviously, and I don't dare to ask you.

I'm afraid I might cause trouble to you. I did a pretty good job, right? "

Before Jiang Yu could speak, Jiang Yaohua asked, "What's going on? Tell me clearly."

Jiang Ting became extremely angry when he thought of the Chu family, and told everything he had experienced at the Hope Base.

"Those idiots are blocking the gate and trying to snatch away the children.

But my little niece is very capable and defeated them all."

The three brothers Jiang Yaohua looked at each other and understood what the other meant.

Jiang Yu quickly said: "Grandpa, Second Grandpa, Third Grandpa, don't even think about doing anything for me?

I don't want the grievances between me and the Chu family to be sublimated into the grievances between the bases.

It is not easy for the living people to find a stable life. If I want to seize the Hope Base, it is just a matter of hands.

But why should I seize a hope base? Like being a mother, taking care of the food, drink and livelihood of a group of people? 

Wouldn't it be nice if I take good care of my children and live a comfortable and carefree life with the people I like?

"Why should I make trouble for myself and set up some rules and regulations, but instead limit myself?"

Jiang Yaohua still said unwillingly, "But I'm so angry! What do they think of my precious granddaughter?"

Jiang Yu smiled and reassured, "Grandpa, the lives of their whole family are in the hands of your granddaughter.

If they mess with me again and your granddaughter touches her hand casually, they will be in agony.

Are you still angry now? "

Jiang Yaohua: "I feel a little more comfortable."

Jiang Yu gave another pill to each of the three brothers Jiang Yaohua and Shu Ya. The four of them still got it and threw it in their mouths.

They didn't ask, and Jiang Yu didn't say much. Anyway, if they take the longevity pill, if nothing happens, they can still live for decades.

Giving them pills is not about Jiang Yu's deep feelings for them.

First, these people passed his temptation

Well, now that the way of heaven has awakened, this body is bound by blood to them, so it can be considered as repaying a share of karma.

That thing about Tiandao is really no joke. She doesn't want to bear the consequences of things that can be solved with a little effort.

Chapter 249 Serious nonsense

Jiang Yu looked at Jiang Hao and Jiang Yi. They were both quite old.

He took out the spiritual stone and said, "Big brother, second brother, put your hands on it one at a time."

Although the two of them don't know what they want to do? But my sister said, just do it

Jiang Hao put his hand on it first, and purple electricity flashed in the spirit stone. Jiang Yu was a little surprised. She didn't expect that her eldest brother was actually a Lei Linggen, and he was quite talented.

When it was Jiang Yi's turn, the spirit-testing stone shone with a dazzling red light. Jiang Yu was quite satisfied. His talents were good.

Jiang Yu put away the spirit-testing stone, "Eldest brother, second brother, you two have spiritual roots and can practice

After all, you are quite old and have suffered many physical injuries. You must cleanse your muscles and marrow.

But how to describe that kind of pain? Such as cramps, peeling skin, broken bones

Moreover, cultivation is not achieved overnight. Our own skill level is also quite high.

"You can think about it. If you want to practice, I will give you marrow cleansing pills and exercises."

Neither of them hesitated, "Sister, we want to practice, we want to become stronger.

I hope that one day I can be my sister's guardian instead of being a drag on you."

Jiang Yu smiled knowingly, "Then you have a good rest today, eat well, sleep well, and be energetic. Let's start tomorrow!"

Jiang Yaohua looked at his granddaughter with some worry and said, "Little granddaughter, do you want to ask your master first?

If you teach your two brothers privately, will it make your master unhappy? "What if he is unhappy and embarrasses her little granddaughter?

Jiang Yu smiled and shook his head, "No, Master is very good to me.

He has taught me all the housekeeping skills, he won't mind this."

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief and then became happy again. This is all the blessing brought by the little granddaughter.

Jiang Yu said, "I'll go out first."

Jiang Hao immediately said, "There is no need for my sister to come forward when it comes to finding a house. There is no point in killing a chicken..."

Before he finished speaking, Jiang Yi squeezed him away, "Brother, if you can't speak, just shut up."

How would you describe your sister? Such a beautiful little fairy, why does it turn into a knife when it comes into your mouth? Still slaughtering cows"

Jiang Hao touched his nose in frustration. It seemed that he had indeed said the wrong thing.

Jiang Yi smiled like a spring breeze and said to his sister: "Sister, what are your requirements for the house?"

Jiang Yu: "Sister Jiang and Sister Hua are going to be next to each other.

It's best to get one with a yard, so kids can enjoy it

"Look for it in a safer place. It doesn't matter if it's expensive, I don't care about the supplies."

Jiang Yi nodded, "I understand, sister, I'll go get it done for you right away." After saying that, he strode away.

Jiang Hao glared at the flatterer, and Shu Ya shook her head and laughed, "Grandson, I think Xiaobao and the others are tired of staying at home. Take them out for a walk! Bring a team of guards."

When Xiaobao heard that he could go out to play, her eyes immediately lit up. He slipped out of his father's arms and ran over to hold Jiang Hao's hand, "Uncle, give me a hug."

Jiang Hao was no longer disappointed now. He squatted down and picked up Xiaobao, and looked at Dabao and Erbao. "Does Dabao and Erbao need to be carried by uncle? Uncle can hold them together."

Dabao Erbao quickly shook his head, "Thank you, uncle, we can go by ourselves."

Jiang Yaohua warned worriedly, "Xiaohao, you have to keep a close eye on your child. If you lose even one hair, how will I deal with you?"

Jiang Yaoguo stood up and straightened his clothes, "Have you never heard of it? If you have no hair on your mouth, you won't be able to do your job well?

It's better for me, old man, to follow you! "After saying that, he picked up Erbao nearby.

Almost at the same time, Jiang Yaozu also picked up Dabao, "Yes, yes, yes, it's better for us to follow, don't worry, let's go!"

Jiang Yaohua watched helplessly as his great-grandson was taken away

No one could see him anymore, so he slapped his hand on his thigh and said, "One or two other things, I've never seen anyone so smart.

That's my great-grandson, and I haven't even gone with him yet? "

Shu Ya said angrily, "You have such a nagging temperament."

"You deserve it if you can't hold your great-grandchildren."

Jiang Yaohua rolled his eyes at his wife: "Are you still talking about me? Aren't you just sitting there and greedy?"

Shu Ya: I can't have this wife anymore

Jiang Yu actually likes this kind of atmosphere. He has spent his whole life just like this.

"Grandpa and grandma, I'll go upstairs to see my master first."

Shu Ya kindly said to her granddaughter, "Go ahead. You must be tired after wandering around for so long. Take a rest and come down for lunch later."

Tell grandma what you want to eat, and grandma will cook it for you herself."

Wen Jinyan interrupted and said, "Grandma, I will prepare food for my junior sister.

Don't think too much, it's not that junior sister doesn't like what grandma does.

"It's because junior sister's body is special and she will be allergic to certain things if she consumes too much of them."

Jiang Yaohua asked quickly, "Then what's the solution to this? Isn't there a lot of things that my granddaughter can't eat?"

Wen Jinyan said nonsense seriously, "As long as the quantity can be controlled, there will be no problem. Therefore, junior sister must be very careful about what she eats. It took me several years to control this quantity."

The Jiang family members present all breathed a sigh of relief when they heard this. Shu Ya even said gratefully, "Thank you, young man, for taking such good care of my granddaughter."

Jiang Yu felt so sorry. This senior brother was even more capable of talking nonsense than she was.

After talking to her grandparents, she took Wen Jinyan upstairs.

Jiang Ting, on the other hand, looked at the backs of the two of them thoughtfully.

Chapter 250 This wave is not a loss

The TV in the room is still playing, and Xuanqing, who was disgusted with the healing core just now, is studying it passionately.

If, as his disciple said, he could develop a healing talisman, it would be a big breakthrough.

When Jiang Yu and Wen Jinyan returned to the room, they saw her master concentrating on studying the superpower core.

"Master, how are you? Have you found inspiration?"

Xuanqing raised his head and gave his disciple an annoyed look, "You think your master is a genius?"

Since you are back, you can take care of the children by yourself. I'm going back to my room.

You don't have to call me to eat. If I don't take the initiative to leave the room, don't call me.

"Jinyan, boy, take good care of my disciples and grandchildren."

How could Wen Jinyan not agree? He wished that Uncle Third Master, the light bulb, would leave as soon as possible.

"I know, Third Master Uncle"

Xuanqing then walked out of the room calmly, holding the cup with the superpower core.

Jiang Yu turned around and sat casually on the bed. Wen Jinyan noticed that the third uncle had indeed returned to the room, so he closed the door and locked it.

As soon as he turned around, he saw his baby looking at him with a smile.

He strode to the bed and sat down, holding Jiang Yu in his arms like a child.

Jiang Yu wasn't pretentious, and she wasn't disgusted, so why not enjoy it?

"Senior brother, why do I think you are afraid of Master?"

Wen Jinyan lowered her head and kissed her baby's cheek before saying, "I feel like a son-in-law meets his father-in-law, and I always feel a little guilty."

"As long as it is what I want, Master will not object.

By the way, senior brother, have you heard of any more evil organizations or people before the end of the world? "

Wen Jinyan thought about it carefully, "I rarely go out of Wuyou Valley. Even if I go out, I don't stay out for a long time. I haven't heard anything about it."

But you can ask Third Master Uncle. He covers a wide range of fields and should get more information.

What's the matter, baby? "

Jiang Yu said thoughtfully, "My father's affairs are a bit strange.

Because in my impression, I look nothing like my father

But according to the Jiang family, I do look like my father before he disappeared.

And his name after he disappeared, which is connected with my name, and has a certain relationship with what the uncle said.

So, since there has been no news from him for more than 20 years, is it because he has no memory and has been passively missing? Or do you still have memories and no contact with your family?

And why do you want to change your appearance again?

As far as I know, they are both orphans, so what supports them? How could the Jiang Group become so big in such a short period of time?

They don't lie about their love for me, so why do they leave their only daughter alone in M ​​city for most of the year?

They were always like this even when they were children. Looking back carefully, it seems that every time they come back, their bodies are very tired.

Before, I always thought they were tired from adventure travel.

But now that I think about it, there are doubts everywhere and no explanation.

And that tragic big explosion, were they really killed? "

Wen Jinyan also began to think deeply, "Speaking like this, it does sound weird.

You can also tell from the Jiang family's attitude towards you. Your father should be very valued in the Jiang family.

And from the first time your grandma saw you, she regarded you as your father.

He also said that your father used to dress up as a woman to make her happy, which means your father must also have deep feelings for his family.

What specifically caused him to disappear for more than 20 years?

There is also a series of things that follow, which cannot be explained by common sense.

What are your plans, baby? "

Jiang Yu shook her head, "I don't have any ideas now. Let's take it one step at a time. If something happens, we won't be afraid."

She is not the real Jiang Yu. If things don't come to her, she won't bother to take care of them, but if they mess with her, she won't be merciful.

But somewhere in the dark, she always had a hunch that something big was about to happen.

Wen Jinyan nodded, "Baby, I can't figure it out for a while anyway."

You are the only daughter of your parents. If there is really any conspiracy hidden in this

Sooner or later, they will come to your door. We will show you how to deal with them when the time comes. Don't worry, my senior brother will be with you for everything."

"Okay, that's the only way it can be. I'm not smart anyway. These brain-burning things are not suitable for me to think about finding the truth." 

Wen Jinyan rubbed the baby's head with his chin, "Baby, don't belittle yourself."

"In my heart and eyes, no one is as good as you."

Jiang Yu smiled and turned her head. Her eyes fell on her senior brother's Adam's apple, and she poked it with her hands.

The next second her lips were sealed by her senior brother

Wen Jinyan originally kissed very restrainedly, but when the baby in her arms responded awkwardly, she got out of control.

When the final touch came, Jiang Yu's eyes suddenly lit up and he read a few words of wisdom to Wen Jinyan.

Wen Jinyan nodded and said in a low voice, "Okay, let's try."

I don't know how long it took, but the two people who were enjoying themselves turned to look at each other and suddenly laughed.

Wen Jinyan stretched out her hand, held his heart in her arms, pinched her beautiful nose and asked, "Baby, where did your technique come from?"

Jiang Yu laughed and said, "I got it by accident."

She can't tell her senior brother that this is a secret secret given to her by her senior sister in her previous life!

No wonder the senior sister only looks for male cultivators with special physiques. She can just look at her and make out with Lan Yan's confidant.

But his strength is rising quickly.

Now she finally knows how senior sister used to improve her strength.

It turns out that that thing can not only make people happy, but also increase their strength.

Hahaha, this wave is not a loss! ! !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 134 7
People say that they'd do anything for love, but how far are they willing to go? A Yandere! Elliot x Milly Please do note that these characters don't...
41.9K 1.8K 88
#130 on 3.2.2018 #2 on 6.7.2018 in pkyek Abhiya Forever PKYEK Season 4 Finally everyone's back again.. But.. Will their past lives affect them? Or w...
115K 3.5K 25
After a devastating car crash that kills your mother and leaves you unable to play volleyball, all you can do is try and help out younger kids who st...
35.6K 1.8K 45
in which jung wooyoung randomly texts a stranger for fun, only to fall in love with them.