The apocalypse has just come...

By Yinzimei

Jiang Yu, an ordinary college student in a sports school, fell into the sewer and died while walking while pl... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
241-350
351-360
361-364 (End)

231-240

122 0 1
By Yinzimei

Chapter 231 Arrival at Jiang's House

When Jiang Ting saw his son coming, he said to him, "I'll go back directly. You can take care of the rest as soon as possible."

"Then go home quickly and tell you something."

Jiang Hao: This is really his biological father. He hasn't even said a word of greeting when they met, and he has arranged a lot of things for him.

But what can be done? He could only nod in agreement, "I understand, Dad? I'll go first then."

Before Jiang Hao left, he nodded respectfully to Xuanqing and the others.

The guards followed Jiang Hao and left. Jiang Ting took Jiang Yu and they walked straight home.

He also said to Jiang Yu, "That was your cousin just now. His name is Jiang Hao. He is in his 30s and is an old bachelor."

We will be home soon. Your grandparents will be very happy to see you.

Our family is quite simple. We only have your grandparents, your eldest aunt, and your cousin.

"Little niece, don't be nervous, your grandparents, aunt and uncle are all very easy to get along with."

Jiang Yu is actually not nervous at all. Even though they are relatives of this body, she is not the real original owner.

Just like Master said, if you get along with more relatives, there will be no one who can make her feel wronged.

Jiang Ting hesitated for a moment and then said, "Xiao Yu, your grandparents are old. If they knew about the death of your parents, they would definitely not be able to accept the blow.

But they will definitely ask about your father's whereabouts

Can we tell a white lie to smooth this over?

I'm really worried about old men and women. If they can't hold on, they'll..."

Jiang Yu nodded, "I understand, uncle, don't worry!"

Jiang Ting nodded quickly, but he couldn't hide the sadness in his eyes. He would never see his brother again in this life.

The old couple of the Jiang family, plus Jiang Ting's daughter-in-law Ruan Nian, are still in the living room.

Ruan Nian's face was full of worry. She knew very well what kind of character her husband was. She originally planned to let Xiao Hao go today.

But the husband said that it was better for him to show more respect for the other party, so what's the point of sending a child away?

Since her husband left, she has been on tenterhooks. She is afraid that her husband will have a hot temper, offend the boss, and be killed by others. But what can she do?

Jiang Ting's father, Jiang Yaohua, looks calm on the surface, but actually he is panicking in his heart.

He knew very well the virtues of his eldest son. He had a bad temper and could not tolerate the slightest grain of sand in his eyes.

Jiang Ting's mother Shu Ya, although she is over 80 years old, can still see how stunning she was when she was young.

Looking at his wife, who was pretending to be calm, and her daughter-in-law, who looked sad, she shook her head and sighed, "You two, stop worrying so much!

"Our bear, although his temper is a bit grumpy, is still measured."

Ruan Nian sighed, "Mom, they left yesterday afternoon. Regardless of whether there was any result? They should have arrived home early today, but now there is no news at all. How can we not worry about it?"

Shu Ya: "You must have been stumbled by something, right?

he......"

"Dad, Mom, Wife, I'm back!

"I've brought you a big surprise back."

Shu Ya's concern was reduced to reality, and she said with a smile, "Oh, let's not talk about Cao Cao. Cao Cao is here! Our big stupid bear is finally back.

Listening to this sound, you can tell how happy he is. Did he really invite the big boss? "

Ruan Nian's worried face was instantly replaced by joy, and he stood up happily, "Mom and Dad, let me go see what surprise he has brought back."

After saying that, she strode towards the door. Shu Ya said to Jiang Yaohua, "Our big stupid bear can marry such a lovely daughter-in-law. It's really a shame that the ancestral graves are smoking."

I don't know where my Acheng is now. Is he married? Do you have children? Can they be reunited in this life? "

Jiang Yaohua took his wife's hand and said, "Yes, that child is the most filial and will definitely come back to see us.

"Let's just stay at home and wait until he comes back."

As soon as Ruan Nian arrived outside the door of his house, he was frightened by the three-headed monster that made his legs weak.

She took two trembling steps back, then rushed into the house, "Dad, mom, hurry up, the mutated animals are attacking."

Watching his wife-in-law come to greet him, before he could say anything, he watched his wife-in-law run into the house in fear, and Jiang Ting's outstretched hand froze in mid-air.

Chapter 232 Meeting Grandparents

Jiang Ting touched his nose in embarrassment and said to his niece with an awkward expression, "Little niece, don't mind me. Your aunt probably has trouble with her eyesight again."

Jiang Yu smiled and shook his head, "It's okay, uncle, Maomao and the others must have scared people.

"But you really don't have to worry. My uncle also saw them along the way. They are very well-behaved."

Jiang Ting nodded quickly, "Uncle knows, then let Maomao and the others stay in the yard. I'll have someone prepare food and a place for them to live in later. Let's go in first!"

Originally worried about the safety of their eldest son, they finally heard the good news. Before they could be happy, they heard the panicked voice of their daughter-in-law again, and the old couple stood up in a hurry.

Jiang Yaohua moved skillfully, unhooked the wooden bag from his waist and went to the hall, took his wife behind him, and was ready to be alert.

Ruan Nian ran in quickly, "Mom and Dad, three mutated animals came into our yard. The head of that one is bigger than that of an adult elephant."

"Let's go out through the back door, hurry up, it's too late"

Shu Ya's legs went weak and she almost fell down, "Nian, Nian Nian, have you seen the boss? Isn't he already eaten?"

Ruan Nian realized that she didn't look carefully. There seemed to be several figures there?

At this time Jiang Ting came in and said, "Mom, Dad, daughter-in-law, I'm back."

"Those are the mutant dogs we brought back, they won't hurt people."

The three of them breathed a sigh of relief, only to find that their son had brought a guest back.

Jiang Ting staggered his figure, exposing Jiang Yu in front of the Jiang family, "Mom and Dad, look who I brought back?"

When Shu Ya saw Jiang Yu's face, she was already stunned on the spot. Then she looked at Jiang Yu without blinking and walked towards her step by step.

Moved in front of Jiang Yu, stretched out her trembling hand, and slowly touched Jiang Yu's face to make sure that this was not an illusion, but that the little son she had been dreaming about was back.

Breaking down, she held Jiang Yu in her arms and cried loudly, wishing to vent all her worries and longings over the years.

While crying, he patted Jiang Yu on the back, "You little bastard, where have you been all these years?

Don't you know your parents are worried about you? No matter how busy I am, I don't have time, so at least I should send a message to my parents!

Mom almost misses you and thinks she will never see you again in this life!

"You bastard, you bastard"

Wen Jinyan, watching this old woman slap his junior sister on the back, made him feel very distressed.

He stepped forward to stop him, but as soon as he took a step, he was stopped by Xuanqing.

Xuanqing sent a secret message to Wen Jinyan, "Silly boy, why are you going to join in the fun now? This old lady looks like she's beating her, but if you look closely, she's not even exerting any effort."

Wen Jinyan: "Even if I'm not exerting myself, I'm still fighting."

Xuanqing:......

Regardless of Xuanqing's obstruction, he stepped forward and took the old lady's hand, "Old lady, you will break people if you do this."

She was crying sadly when she was suddenly blocked by someone. Shuya looked at the young man in front of her, "Who are you? This is my son, how can I kill him?"

Wen Jinyan: "Take a closer look, she is a girl, not your son."

Shu Ya withdrew her hand, let go of Jiang Yu in her arms, wiped away her tears, and said proudly, "How can I still recognize my son? This must be a surprise for me from my son. He has done this before.

When he makes me angry, he will dress up as a little girl and wander around in front of me to make me happy.

This time you suddenly disappeared for so many years and reappeared, you must use the old method again. You want me to forgive you, right brat? "

Shu Ya touched Jiang Yu's face lovingly, "You brat, Mom won't blame you this time. Mom is happier than anything else to see you come back safely.

"Even if I die right now, I will have no regrets."

Jiang Yu thought to herself, no wonder her uncle asked her to hide things from her parents. Looking at the old lady's longing for her youngest son, if she knew that her youngest son was separated from her forever, she might not be able to bear the blow!

Jiang Yaohua was very happy at first, but as his wife cried, his eyes became red.

But slowly, he felt that something was wrong. Even if that bastard liked to dress up as a woman, his height was not right either.

The younger son is a little over 1.8 meters tall, almost 1.9 meters tall, but the one in front of me should only be a little over 1.7 meters tall.

Then Jiang Yaohua looked at Jiang Yu carefully. He was too young and there was no trace of makeup at all.

More than twenty years have passed. There is no way that my younger son is still so young.

No, no, this is not the youngest son. He stared at Jiang Ting with serious eyes. What does this black bear mean?

Jiang Ting was glared at by his old man, and he immediately said, "Mom and Dad, this is not my little brother, this is my little brother's daughter, your granddaughter Jiang Yu."

"What?"

"What?"

The old couple asked questions in unison. Shuya looked at Jiang Yu carefully and realized something was wrong. She was only a little over 1.6 meters tall. Standing next to her younger son, she only reached the younger son's chest.

And this person with the same face as her youngest son is not much taller than her.

Suddenly he reacted with surprise and looked at Jiang Yu in disbelief, "Haha! Oh, I have a granddaughter. This bastard's child is so old, and he doesn't know how to tell his family.

Granddaughter, I am grandma. I didn't scare you just now, did I?

"Look at your face, it looks so much like your dad. Grandma just lost her temper."

Jiang Yaohua also came over in surprise, "Little granddaughter, I am grandpa, and I welcome you home."

Ruan Nian ran over, squeezed Jiang Ting away, and came to the other side of Jiang Yu, "Little niece, I am the eldest aunt."

Ruan Nian looks calm on the surface, but in fact, he is already screaming like a groundhog in his heart.

Ahhhh! This little niece is so pretty, right?

After she gave birth to Jiang Hao, she no longer had the courage to have a second child.

Ever since she was pregnant with Jiang Hao, she had been on tenterhooks all day long. She was afraid that there would be another Li Kui. It was okay to have a boy, but she was afraid that there would be a female version of Li Kui.

I finally looked forward to the birth of Jiang Hao, and my heart finally dropped. Fortunately, I didn't inherit his father's appearance.

But she really didn't have the courage to have a second pregnancy. If she was lucky once, could she be lucky again? She doesn't dare to gamble

I can only envy other people's families for having delicate and soft little girls, and now they have one too. Even though I am just an aunt, she still has an alphabet, right?

At this time, a little voice suddenly sounded, "Brother, what are we going to call mom's grandparents?"

Chapter 233 True and False Ancestors

Dabao frowned and thought for a moment before saying, "Call me ancestor."

At the same time, Erbao and Xiaobao looked at Dabao with wide eyes in disbelief. Xiaobao asked in a sweet voice, "Brother, didn't our ancestors curse people?"

Dabao shook his head: "The ancestors are not the ones who curse, they are the seniority of the old people."

Erbao: "But why do adults say to children in TV dramas, "You are really my ancestor?"

"One more thing, my family really has an ancestor."

Dabao frowned and thought again. His idea was quite clear at first, but he was confused by Erbao's question.

Now he didn't know what to call him, so he looked to his uncle and master for help.

Xuanqing smiled and said, "This ancestor is not that ancestor."

If you call them ancestors, they are really your ancestors.

"The ancestors that adults talk about to children in TV dramas are not real ancestors, they are satirical."

Xiaobao was dazed, "Aren't all masters ancestors? Why do we have to distinguish between real ancestors and fake ancestors?"

So, are mom's grandparents our true ancestors or false ancestors? "

Xuan Qing: He talked about feelings for a long time, and then played the piano to a cow.

Jiang Yu picked up her daughter with a smile, then asked her eldest daughter and second daughter to come to her. She turned to the Jiang family and Ruan Nian and said,

"Grandpa, grandma, aunt, hello. My name is Jiang Yu.

"These are my three children, triplets."

Just now, the master has sent her a secret message, saying that these people can watch everywhere

Jiang Yaohua, Shu Ya, and Ruan Nian were stunned by today's double surprise.

Shu Ya couldn't believe it. This was true. She silently reached out and pinched her thigh. The moment she felt the pain, tears flowed down again without any warning.

Jiang Yaohua also pinched himself secretly. He was also afraid that all this was just a fantasy.

Ruan Nian was so fascinated by Xiaobao's little doll and cute look that he couldn't get out of his mind.

Xiaobao looked at a few people in confusion, and saw the old woman crying so sadly. Shuya was very close to Jiang Yu, and now Xiaobao was in her mother's arms. She stretched out her little hand to wipe Shuya's tears.

Like coaxing a child, he said, "Don't cry, don't cry. If you cry again, it won't be cute."

You are definitely not a false ancestor. You are my true ancestor. I will never call you a false ancestor again, okay? good! "

Shu Ya, who was originally crying with joy, suddenly let Xiaobao break her guard, and suddenly burst into tears and laughed again.

"My little great-granddaughter is really a little angel. Can you let me hug her? Tell me what your name is."

Xiaobao: "Aren't you an ancestor? Why are you a great-grandmother again?"

It's really hard for Jiaqin and the others to hold back their laughter.

Shu Ya smiled kindly and took Xiaobao over, "It's too troublesome to call me ancestor, and we have to decide whether we are real ancestors or fake ancestors. Calling grandma will save us all these troubles!"

Xiaobao nodded as if understanding, and then softly shouted, "Grandma!"

Shu Ya's tears almost fell again. She quickly raised her head and blinked her eyes a few times. After she recovered, she kissed her granddaughter on the face.

Kneeling down, he looked at Dabao Erbao kindly, "Two handsome boys, I am your great-grandmother."

Tell grandma, what are your names? "

Dabao could tell that the old man liked them very much, and his expression was no longer so serious.

"Hello, grandma, my name is Jiang Yi, my nickname is Dabao, I am the eldest brother."

Shu Ya freed up a hand and touched Dabao's head, "Hello Dabao, I am my great-grandmother, welcome you home."

Erbao then said: "Hello, grandma, I am the second brother. My name is Jiang Shuo, and my nickname is Erbao."

Shuya touched his head equally kindly, "Hello, Erbao, I am my great-grandmother, welcome you home."

Xiaobao in Shuya's arms quickly said, "Hello, grandma, my name is Jiang Le, and my nickname is Xiaobao."

Shuya looked lovingly, her eyes turning between the three children.

Jiang Yaohua went over to help his wife up, and he knelt down to pick up his two great-grandchildren, one in each hand.

Jiang Yu quickly reached out to support him. Dabao and Erbao weighed dozens of kilograms together.

She was really worried that this newly minted grandpa would lose his waist.

Jiang Yaohua naturally noticed the actions of his little granddaughter, and had to sigh in his heart, the girl is so considerate.

In addition to a big black bear, their family also has an old bachelor. Now, he not only has a granddaughter, but also great-grandchildren.

Ruan Nian was extremely envious. These children had simply grown up in her heart. She wanted to hold them and hug them too.

Jiang Ting coughed twice, "Mom and Dad, let's sit down first and then talk!"

Then he said to his wife, "Niannian, go find two people to make dinner together, we haven't eaten yet.

"Two more dishes, today is not only a day for our family to get together, but there are also distinguished guests."

Ruan Nian was reluctant to look away from the children and said to Jiang Yu, "Xiao Yu'er, then you have a chat with your grandparents first, and your aunt will prepare dinner for you. By the way, are there any taboos?"

Jiang Yu shook his head, "Thank you, auntie, we are not picky eaters."

Ruan Nian smiled and waved his hand, "My family, why are you so polite?"

After everyone sat down, Jiang Ting said, "My little niece, please introduce me to your grandparents!"

Jiang Ting didn't want to trouble his little niece, but even though he and his niece knew each other, apart from Xiao Yu's master, senior brother, and senior sister, he really didn't know the others.

Chapter 234 White lies

Jiang Yu smiled and said to her grandparents, "Grandpa, grandma, this is my master, whose name is Xuanqing. He is very, very powerful.

This is my senior brother, his name is Wen Jinyan, he is also very powerful

"This person who looks out of place is my senior sister, her name is Jiaqin."

Jiaqin squinted his big eyes and looked at her junior sister, why is she so out of tune?

Jiang Yu gave her a look and realized for herself

Then he introduced, "The remaining few are my partners. This is Jiang Hongying, this is her husband, and these two little guys are their children, named Wu Baowen and Wu Xuyang respectively."

This is Huarui, this is her husband Zhou Hua, and this is their daughter Niuniu

"This is Tang Jie"

After Jiang Yaohua and Shu Ya greeted everyone one by one, Shu Ya asked her granddaughter, "Little granddaughter, where are your parents? And is this senior brother Wen the father of the children?"

Why do all three children have the surname Jiang? Will the children's father be unhappy? "

I don't blame Shu Ya for misunderstanding. In fact, Wen Jinyan really treats the three children as his own flesh and blood. The care and love shown in his eyes cannot be faked.

Jiang Yu was asked several questions at once, but she still hadn't decided how to answer them? Wen Jinyan opens his mouth 

"Hello, old lady, I am still the senior brother of my junior sister and the senior uncle of my children.

But I have been working hard to one day become a full-time official."

Jiang Yaohua's expression suddenly became serious. He looked at his little granddaughter and asked, "Little granddaughter, the children's father has let you down. Are you being bullied?

"Tell grandpa who he is, and he will settle the score with him."

Shu Ya also said angrily, "Don't be afraid, little granddaughter, no matter who he is? Your grandparents will definitely seek justice for you."

Jiang Yu smiled and shook her head, "Grandpa and grandma, don't be angry. Being angry is not good for your health."

I have not been bullied, and they cannot bully me.

"It's because I didn't like him anymore, so I kicked him."

Jiang Yaohua suddenly laughed, "Well done, you are worthy of being my granddaughter, Jiang Yaohua."

Jiang Yu:......

Shu Ya finally laughed, "It's good that I wasn't bullied. By the way, where are your parents? Why didn't I come with you?"

It's a bit embarrassing to say that I haven't met your mother yet, but I think she is a very good woman because she raised you so well."

Jiang Ting's body stiffened, and he felt sad for a moment. He was afraid that his parents would notice something strange, so he quickly lowered his head to hide his emotions.

Jiang Yu said without changing her expression, "My parents can't come to see my grandparents yet.

They are working on a very meaningful project that cannot be interrupted, and they cannot let others know about it at the moment.

But they also miss their grandparents very much

"We are all working overtime, so I just want to finish it early and come back to see you."

Shu Ya slapped her thigh and said, "Let me just say, this bastard will not disappear for no reason, and he will cut off contact with his family."

My family has used all their connections but still can't find anyone.

I understand, I understand, there are some things that cannot be exposed in advance before they are completed.

"As long as we know that he is safe, we will feel relieved." Shuya's constant anxiety has come to light. This is the only possibility. Otherwise, with her family's network of connections, it is impossible to find a person without getting any information.

Jiang Yaohua was a little confused. What big projects does the country have? Whether it's before or after the apocalypse, there's no way he doesn't know anything about it.

Xuanqing saw Jiang Yaohua's doubts and said, "This is a big project! It is about human health research.

So far, some results have been achieved, but it is not yet time to expose it. Many data are not yet mature.

After all, the temptation is great, and it will be troublesome if someone is watching you.

Not many people know about it. The reason why my apprentice knows so well is because she is also one of the participants."

After Xuanqing finished speaking, he sent a secret message to his disciple, "Disciple, your grandparents are too seriously ill. Give them some medicine and let them feel it before they can believe our words."

A white jade bottle appeared out of thin air in Jiang Yu's hand, and two light purple pills were poured out of it.

The old couple looked at their granddaughter and thought she was a space superpower.

"Grandpa and grandma, this is a pill we have successfully developed. You can feel it after taking it."

Jiang Yaohua and Shu Ya didn't have any doubts at all. Without any hesitation, they reached out and took it and put it in their mouths.

Xuanqing nodded secretly. He was not a bad person. At least he did not doubt this or that about his disciple.

The elixir melted in his mouth, and within a few minutes, Jiang Yaohua felt that his body was much more relaxed, even his breathing was much lighter, and he could no longer feel the hidden pain in his body.

Shu Ya twisted her waist slightly, and then moved a little louder. It didn't hurt anymore. Her old problems were all gone.

The two looked at each other in surprise. Jiang Yaohua turned to his granddaughter and said, "Little granddaughter, people's hearts are unpredictable. Never expose such a magical thing to others."

Shu Ya also said to Jiang Yu, "Yes, yes, little granddaughter, but don't be afraid. Your parents are not here. Your grandparents will stop you if something happens."

And where is your uncle? He's so big, he can crush two people."

Jiang Yu nodded: "I know the grandparents

These are all people I can trust. I understand the principle of keeping wealth secret.

Now do you believe how important what my parents did is? "

Jiang Yaohua and Shuya felt a sense of pride in their hearts.

Shu Ya said kindly: "If you can contact your father, tell him not to worry and work slowly. Only slow work can produce fine work."

Don't work overtime and tire yourself out. Take care of yourself. We will wait for the reunion at home when he returns.

"We have been waiting for more than 20 years, and it is not less than this time and a half."

Jiang Ting was afraid that he would reveal his flaws and be discovered by his wise father. He calmed down and stood up and said, "Mr. How's it going? Everyone is hungry. I'll go and hurry up."

Jiang Yaohua waved his hand, "Let's go, let's go. I don't know how to send someone back to report the news. I haven't prepared anything at home, and everyone has to wait hungry."

He really has grown so big in vain."

Jiang Ting: "Hey, didn't I meet my little niece now, and I forgot about you for a while?"

Jiang Yaohua:......

This is really a big boy of his!

Chapter 235 Dad, have you cheated?

Ruan Nian was still very fast, and a table of meals was quickly prepared.

At this time, Jiang Hao also came back from outside. Before Jiang Hao could say hello to everyone, Ruan Nian pulled him to show off.

"You brat, you see clearly, this is your sister, your biological sister!"

Jiang Hao was confused. When did he have a biological sister?

Could it be?

"Dad, you cheated on me. Did you betray my mother?"

Jiang Ting hardened his fists and tried hard to convince himself that this was his biological child.

Ruan Nian patted his forehead, "Son! You think highly of your father too much. Besides your mother, who is blind to me, who else can think highly of him?"

This is your second uncle's daughter, isn't it your biological sister?

As a brother, you can't bully your sister. You must love your sister well, do you understand?

Otherwise, I will give you a tight skin."

Shu Ya said with a smile, "Yes, Xiao Haozi, you are not only an elder brother, but also an uncle?"

Jiang Yaohua said unhappily, "What do you call me uncle? Our little great-grandson's surname is Jiang, so we can just call him uncle."

Shu Ya also nodded quickly, "Yes, yes, I'm confused. I should call you uncle."

Jiang Hao: I only left for two hours. Not only did I gain a younger sister, but I also got a promotion in seniority.

Jiang Hao looked at Jiang Yu and said seriously, "Hello sister, my name is Jiang Hao. I am your eldest brother. Welcome home."

Jiang Yu smiled and said, "My name is Jiang Yu, hello, big brother."

Jiang Hao's eyes suddenly widened, "Are you the Jiang Yu from Hope Base? I heard about you three years ago."

"Three years ago, I did stay at the Hope Base for a few months. The one you heard about should be me."

"Sister Jiang, I finally saw your true face. We went to the Hope Base three years ago, but the Chu family refused to let us see you.

Later I heard that you were missing."

Jiang Yu still smiled and said, "Well, after leaving the Hope Base, I went to find my master."

Jiang Yaohua said regretfully, "I didn't expect that we would just pass each other by each other. It would be another three years before we got to know each other."

"Although it's been a long time coming, I finally got it."

Shu Ya: "Let's eat first and talk while eating. The children should be hungry already?"

Shuya and Jiang Yaohua both had a guess. Three years ago, everyone in the three major bases knew that the daughter-in-law of the Chu family in Hope Base was a big shot.

It seems that the father of the children should be the Chu family

But that is all in the past. Now Jiang Yu belongs to their Jiang family, and their great-grandchildren are also members of their Jiang family. No one else can try to snatch her away.

While eating and chatting, the meal lasted for more than an hour. The little ones were jumping around today and had a lot of activity. They are all buzzing now.

After washing up, they had to go back to their rooms to rest. The three little ones all arranged to sleep with Jiang Yu tonight.

Jiang Yu looked at the three little guys cooking pancakes on the bed, "What's wrong? Can't you sleep?"

Xiaobao: "Mom, I want to sleep with Father Wen"

Dabao: "Mom, I'm very sleepy, but I just can't sleep. It was the same last night."

Erbao: "Uncle didn't tell us a story, so we couldn't sleep."

Jiang Yu took out a storybook from the space and read it to the children according to the script.

Half an hour later, the three little guys were still opening their eyes brightly. Why do they feel that they are getting more and more energetic?

Erbao: "Mom, please ask your uncle to tell us stories. Listening to you tell us stories, the more you tell us, the more we can't fall asleep."

Jiang Yu:......

Now I suddenly feel that she has failed as a mother. She has failed even in coaxing a baby to sleep.

Xiaobao burst into tears, "Mom, I want to warm my father."

"When you were in Wuyou Valley, you slept by yourself. Why can't you sleep without Father Wen now?"

Xiaobao pouted and said, "Dad Wen always waits for us to fall asleep before leaving. Now that I haven't fallen asleep, I can't see Dad Wen."

As I spoke, I felt wronged and cried. The tears were like pearls, one by one sinking into my hair.

But Jiang Yu felt very distressed, "Okay, okay, baby, don't cry. Mom, please go find Father Wen, okay?"

"Okay, mom, go quickly!"

Wen Jinyan was lying on the bed in her pajamas, holding her head in her hands, not knowing what she was thinking.

"Senior brother, are you asleep?"

Wen Jinyan stood up immediately, walked to the door in a few steps, opened the door, and looked at the junior sister who was also wearing pajamas, "Junior sister, what's wrong?"

Jiang Yu said with some embarrassment, "That senior brother, Xiaobao is looking for you."

Wen Jinyan smiled softly and said, "Let's go, you probably want to hear my story."

"Yeah, yeah, I told them too, but the more I told them, the more energetic they became."

"Habits come naturally. They should be used to my voice and the way I tell stories."

When Wen Jinyan came to Jiang Yu's bedroom, Xiaobao immediately got out of the quilt and said, "Dad Wen, I miss you so much."

Wen Jinyan held Xiaobao in her arms and kissed her cheek, "Daddy Wen misses Xiaobao too. Go to bed quickly. Dad Wen will tell you a story."

"Children sleep too late, be careful not to grow taller."

The three children immediately slept in rows, and Wen Jinyan sat by the bed and told them stories.

As soon as Xiaobao tilted his head, he looked at his mother standing by the bed, stretched out his little hand and patted the place next to him, "Mom, come on, let's sleep together, and Father Wen will tell us stories."

Jiang Yu:......

Jiang Yu stood still, and Xiaobao sat up again, "Mom, hurry up, Father Wen is about to start."

Chapter 236 Little Treasure God assists

Xiaobao looked at his mother and started to drop the golden beans again.

"Mom, Father Wen, are you getting divorced?

Don't you love us?

Woohoo! I don't want my mother to divorce Wen's father, and I don't want to be a child without a mother and father."

Jiang Yu: When did she get married? Why didn't she know that she was about to get divorced now? What kind of TV were you watching?

Wen Jinyan was also a little confused, and felt a little happy

The more Xiaobao cried, the sadder he became, "I don't want Wen's father and mother to divorce."

Jiang Yu had no choice but to kick off her slippers, go to bed, hold Xiaobao in her arms, and sleep with her

But is our little treasure angel so easily satisfied? Stirring your nose and touching your face, these words are what our little one likes to do the most.

Xiaobao sat up again and looked at the place next to his mother. "Dad Wen, come up quickly and let's sleep together."

I haven't slept with my mother and father Wen yet.I also want to sleep with your mother,  I'm much more pitiful than him.

Woohoo! "

Jiang Yu doesn't intend to spoil Xiaobao, so that's okay!

"Xiaobao, Mom and Dad Wen are not husband and wife, and they cannot sleep together, did you know?"

"Why can't we sleep together? You are the mother, and he is my father Wen. Shouldn't mom and dad sleep together?

Mom, do you want to divorce Father Wen? Don't you want us?

Do you have another sweetheart?

Woohoo, I don't have a mother!

Wow wow wow, mom is going to abandon me."

Jiang Yu tried to reason with Xiaobao, but after talking for more than 20 minutes, Xiaobao always decided that Wen Jinyan was her father and wanted to sleep with her mother.

Moreover, her eyes were swollen from crying and her voice was hoarse. Even Wen Jinyan's persuasion was useless this time.

Jiang Yu took a deep breath, "You are really my ancestor, you are just here to grind me down."

Jiang Yu looked at her senior brother, how could she speak? Is it possible to just tell senior brother to come up and go to bed?

Or, senior brother, can you sleep with us?

Wen Jinyan was also quite nervous. From a rational point of view, he should take the initiative to refuse. After all, the reputation of the junior sisters was not good.

But emotionally, he longed to be closer to his junior sister

Jiang Yu broke the pot. Anyway, she and her senior brother are so familiar with each other. 

"Senior brother, if you don't mind, why don't we sleep together?"

Wen Jinyan felt like his heart was about to jump out of her chest and his palms were sweating.

He stuttered a bit and said, "It's not too late for me to be happy, so why would I mind?"

Xiaobao stopped crying instantly. If it weren't for her hoarse voice and red eyes, Jiang Yu would have thought she was pretending to cry.

A 1.8-meter bed can sleep three children and two adults, with their bodies basically touching each other.

At first, Jiang Yu's body tensed up and she felt very uncomfortable.

But as she slowly listened to her senior brother's magnetic, deep, and gentle voice, she felt that this voice was like magic, especially able to soothe her frizzy heart.

No wonder the children like to listen to him telling stories. It feels good to listen to it.

Although Wen Jinyan was telling a story, his attention was focused on his junior sister. He slowly felt that her body relaxed.

After a while, the children's breathing became steady and long, and they finally fell asleep.

Jiang Yu was planning to find some excuse to let her senior brother go back to her room to sleep.

Wen Jinyan said softly, "Junior sister, do you feel disgusted when I sleep next to you like this?"

Do you hate it? I don't think so. It's true that I feel a little uncomfortable.

"it's OK"

"Junior sister, can you give me a chance?

Before, I wanted to wait slowly. As long as I could stay by your side, I would be satisfied.

But just now, when I was lying next to you, I became greedy again. I wanted to lie next to you all the time.

Junior sister, can we give our children a complete home together? "

"But senior brother, I don't even understand myself, what kind of feelings do I have for you?

"This is unfair to you, I feel like a scumbag"

"I don't think it's unfair, but this is the most precious thing to me. Junior sister, I love you, can you give me a chance?

"I will spend the rest of my life cherishing and loving you, and I will also play the role of a good father and take good care of the children."

Jiang Yu thought in her heart, in the past three years, she has been enjoying the efforts of her senior brother. Now when we talk about fairness and unfairness, there is something like that, and there is the meaning of erecting a memorial arch.

Looking back on every detail of the past three years, as well as the care, care, guidance and teachings given by my senior brother to my children, although he is not his biological father, he is better than his biological father.

Especially Xiaobao's question just now, maybe in the children's hearts, she and her senior brother are really their parents, and they are husband and wife.

This body is only in her 20s. For a cultivator, her life is just beginning. She lived for more than 100 years in her previous life. Is it not because she keeps some spiritual pets by her side that she wasn't lonely?

No matter how high your abilities are, no matter how high your cultivation level is, you will always feel lonely in your heart.

The three years of living in the Worry-free Valley can be said to be the most comfortable three years of my life combined.

Since you are happy, happy, and comfortable, why should you worry so much?

The big deal...

Chapter 237 Senior brother gets his wish

Jiang Yu turned to look at Wen Jinyan, "Senior brother, I don't want to deceive you. Now that we are so close to you, I don't hate or resent you. I have a crush on you, but I haven't fallen in love with you yet. Do you mind? "

Wen Jinyan still said dotingly, "As long as you agree, it will be a great gift to me.

It's too late for me to be happy, so how could I care?

I have enough confidence that if we stay together for a while, my junior sister will fall in love with me.

Junior sister, as long as you bravely take one step forward, I will take the remaining 99 steps.

Don't have any worries or psychological burdens

"Whether it is as a senior brother or as a couple, I will always be by your side."

Jiang Yu suddenly laughed, "Senior brother, you have really grasped my fatal weakness. In fact, although you may look at me as cold and cold, sometimes I refuse people thousands of miles away, in fact, I am quite afraid of being alone.

In fact, I am also very greedy for the warmth and companionship you give me

Senior brother, let's try it! "

Wen Jinyan was going crazy with joy at this moment. He stretched out her arms to hold Jiang Yu in her arms, greedily feeling her body temperature and inhaling the fragrance of her body.

Said firmly, "Baby, I won't let you regret your choice today."

Jiang Yu's body trembled, "Senior brother, what did you just call me?"

Wen Jinyan said gently, "Baby, my most precious baby."

Jiang Yu's face was a little hot, her eyes were averted, and she was a little embarrassed to look at Wen Jinyan.

Seeing the person he had longed for in his arms like a little daughter, Wen Jinyan couldn't help but lowered his head and kissed the long-awaited red lips.

Jiang Yu did not dodge, but agreed to give it a try. If he dodges again, he will feel like he has no silver in this place. 

Wen Jinyan's kiss was very gentle and affectionate, making Jiang Yu really feel as if she was his most precious treasure.

Jiang Yu slowly fell into this tenderness, and began to respond to Wen Jinyan's kiss unconsciously, and put her hands around Wen Jinyan's waist.

Feeling the response from her beloved, Wen Jinyan's kiss became even more passionate.

I don't know how long it took, but Jiang Yu felt a chill in her chest and came back to her senses. She didn't know when she and her senior brother had met frankly.

Jiang Yu looked at the emotional senior brother, felt the changes in his body, and knew what might happen next.

He quickly said, "Brother, calm down."

After regaining consciousness, Wen Jinyan quickly got off his junior sister, but did not let her go. He still held her in his arms, "Baby, I'm sorry, I got too carried away. I will pay attention next time."

In fact, Jiang Yu is not feeling well right now. He feels empty and feels uncomfortable? She was looking forward to something very much, and being naked in the arms of her senior brother, she felt very comfortable. She actually enjoyed it very much when his senior brother touched her back.

"Senior brother, you don't need to apologize. Since I agreed to be with you, it's not that I don't want to, but now that the children are around, I..."

Before Jiang Yu finished speaking, Wen Jinyan had already taken her to the room where she had just slept.

As soon as Jiang Yu's back touched the quilt, Wen Jinyan had already attached himself to her, and even added a spiritual shield to the room.

She lowered her head and kissed her again, those delicate lips that she couldn't get enough of.

With the gentle and domineering kiss of the senior brother and the caressing caress, Jiang Yu's inner desire seemed to be satisfied, but it seemed that it was not enough.

After a while, things will fall into place together

......

Slowly, the sky turned fish-belly white, and in the room, delicate treasures like glass fell asleep in the arms of the man.

And the man with his upper body naked looked at the sleeping woman, and the tenderness in his eyes almost overflowed.

"Baby, I will protect you with my life."

Wen Jinyan hugged her beloved, lying on the bed contentedly, showing a happy smile

I thought to myself, what I heard from my uncle is indeed true. Only by pursuing bravely and taking steps bravely can we force the junior sister out of the shell.

If Xuan Qing knew what happened tonight, he would probably want to slap Wen Jinyan to death. He asked him to take the initiative, but he didn't ask him to take the initiative so completely!

Chapter 238 Happy Senior Brother

After the sky brightened, Wen Jinyan was reluctant to let go of the person in his arms, but he had to get up. The children were about to get up.

Gently pull out the hand that your lover is leaning on, slowly move your body out of bed, and carefully press the quilt

He got dressed lightly, and before going out, she gently kissed her sweetheart on her forehead, and looked at her reluctantly for a few more times before leaving the room.

When we came to the room where the three children slept, they were still sleeping soundly, with rosy cheeks. They were so cute.

In desperation last night, I teleported back to the room with my baby. All the pajamas they were wearing at that time were still scattered in this room. Da 

Wen Jinyan folded the baby's clothes carefully, especially when arranging the underwear and underwear. Thinking of the scenes last night, a happy smile appeared on his face unconsciously.

I wasn't so careful in organizing my own things. I glanced at the three little ones and they couldn't wake up for a while. I guess they were tired from walking yesterday.

Wen Jinyan returned to the room where he slept and placed his pajamas and those of his beloved together. Looking at them, he couldn't help but laugh.

Wen Jinyan walked briskly downstairs to the kitchen to prepare the children and his baby their favorite food.

The Jiang family all got up late today, and went to bed late last night. Plus, they were so excited that they didn't fall asleep for much of the night.

Jiang Hongying and Hua Rui got up early, but after all, they were guests at someone else's house, and it was not easy for them to cook food instead of serving the guests. Both couples were playing in the yard with their children.

Ruan Nian hurriedly came downstairs, still muttering, "It's over, it's over, why did I oversleep?

What should we do if the children are hungry? besides......"

"Hmm, what does it smell like? Why does it smell so good?" She hurriedly ran into the kitchen smelling it.

"Wow, my little niece's senior brother, what did you cook? Why does it taste so good?

Why do I have the nerve to let you cook? Let me do it! "

Wen Jinyan said while doing things, "I'll be ready soon. Auntie needs to use the kitchen. Wait a moment. You can just call me Wen Jinyan."

Wen Jinyan made meals for their family of five

He learned cooking just for his baby. Others are not qualified enough to let him cook in person, including the family members his baby just recognized. Although it seems good at the moment, if there are entangled interests, can he choose? It's hard to tell about his baby

They are not the biological parents of his baby, there is no need for her to please

As for Third Master Uncle and Jiaqin, they are both fasting anyway, so it doesn't matter if they eat or not?

Wen Jinyan was as gentle as dough in front of Jiang Yu.

But in the face of others, the arrogance of a cultivator is fully reflected.

Even in Wuyou Valley, the senior brother's profile is quite good. Otherwise, why would the junior brothers and sisters be quite afraid of him?

Ruan Nian also discovered now that the weight of the things was very small.

It should be specially made for certain people. The delicate wontons, the thick soup base, and especially the wafting aroma really stimulate the taste buds.

Ruan Nian naturally understood what this handsome guy meant, "It's okay, don't worry, you take your time and I'll deal with the ingredients first."

The wontons made by Wen Jinyan just filled two large bowls and three small bowls, and even the soup was just right.

"Auntie, you work first, I will deliver breakfast to the children."

"good"

Wen Jinyan went out, and Ruan Nian was handling the ingredients before he came back to his senses, "No, why did he call me aunt? He didn't even call me during the introduction yesterday."

Jiang Hongying and Hua Rui came to the kitchen and interrupted Ruan Nian's thinking.

Ruan Nian was a little embarrassed. After all, there were guests at home, and she actually overslept. The guests got up earlier than her. "I work very quickly here and can prepare it right away. Please wait a moment. The children must be hungry." ? Sorry, I was too excited last night and overslept."

Jiang Hongying and Hua Rui are both good hands in the kitchen. They know what to make for breakfast just by looking at the ingredients.

While holding hands, he said, "Let's do it together. We both have nothing to do anyway."

Just like this, three women with children were chatting in the kitchen while making breakfast. The topic of conversation came to the children. Then there was a common topic. You said something to me, and soon they became friends. Prepare breakfast

When everyone sat at the dining table, Shu Yue discovered that her granddaughter and great-grandchildren were not there.

Just when he wanted Jiang Hao to call him, Xuan Qing said, "You don't have to wait for them, they have their own chef."

"My apprentice is probably still practicing, so it's not good to disturb him at this time."

This is indeed not to blame for Xuanqing's misunderstanding. When Jiang Yu was in Wuyou Valley, he would get up very early as long as he was not practicing.

The Jiang family suddenly realized, and then they greeted everyone to have breakfast.

Wen Jinyan was in the little ones' room. The three little ones were now neatly dressed and eating wontons.

Xiaobao took a bite of small biscuits and a small bite of wontons, his eyes narrowed with enjoyment.

Dabao Erbao prefers small wontons to small biscuits.

In Jiang Yu's room, Jiang Yu had already woken up, lying on the bed still unable to recover.

Last night's crazy scenes flashed one after another. After living for three lifetimes, it was the first time I knew where my needs were so great, and when I was moved, I could be so open-minded.

This is also the first time I know that the joy of fish and water is really so happy and satisfying. No wonder there was a senior sister in my previous life. Even if she was criticized by others, she always had two pretty girls by her side.

She didn't understand it at all at the time, but now that she has experienced that kind of happiness, she understands it a little bit.

Shaking away the unhealthy thoughts in his head, he stepped into the space, took a comfortable hot spring bath, and changed into a set of loose clothes for home.

As soon as he returned to the room, Wen Jinyan opened the door and came in.

Chapter 239 Sweet Conversation

"Baby, are you awake? I made the little wontons you like to eat." Wen Jinyan felt very proud, and his face was full of happiness.

When Jiang Yu saw his senior brother, she felt a little embarrassed and her face turned red when she thought about what happened last night.

Wen Jinyan took out a simple dining table and chairs from the storage bag, and put the tray on the dining table.

He walked to the bed and hugged Jiang Yu into his arms, "My baby, why are you still shy?

Is there any discomfort in your body? "

A low, magnetic and gentle voice sounded in his ears, and Jiang Yu shook her head uncomfortably.

Wen Jinyan bent down and hugged the princess, then carried his beloved to the dining table. He sat on the chair and his lover sat in his arms.

Holding Jiang Yu's waist with one hand, he stirred the wontons with a spoon in the other hand, then scooped half a spoonful of soup and fed it to Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yu felt like a child being held in the arms of an adult and being fed. She moved her butt uncomfortably, "Brother, I can do it myself!"

Wen Jinyan kissed her red ears and said softly, "Baby, I am your man now."

Is everything I do for you a matter of course?

You just need to enjoy it. Come and try it. What's different about today's wontons? "

Jiang Yu glanced at the smiling senior brother. Although the senior brother was usually gentle and kind to them, she felt that today's smile was particularly attractive.

"Senior brother, your smile today is so warm and attractive."

Wen Jinyan put down the spoon, hugged the person in his arms tightly with both hands, lowered his head and kissed her delicate lips, which she couldn't get enough of.

Jiang Yu felt like she was almost out of breath. Wen Jinyan let her go and pulled up a few small silver threads.

Wen Jinyan held the baby tightly in her arms to relieve her restlessness, and said in a deep voice, "Baby, you have to learn to breathe, but it's okay. Your man will teach you slowly in the future."

Jiang Yu hammered Wen Jinyan's chest angrily, "Before last night, I never thought that senior brother would be so good at it?"

Wen Jinyan laughed, "Baby, no matter how cold-tempered my senior brother is, I am still a normal man."

I think about it deeply, wishing that the treasure in my hands would be right under my body. I just want you to feel happy and feel the love of my senior brother for you.

I said I was self-taught, baby, do you believe me?

Baby, do you like it? "

Jiang Yu herself is not a hypocritical person. She nodded generously and said, "I like it."

Wen Jinyan laughed out loud and tightened his hands holding the person in hisarms, "As long as the baby likes it, I will behave well in the future."

"Okay, come on, senior brother!"

"haha okay"

In the end, Jiang Yu was fed a bowl of wontons in Wen Jinyan's arms, and Wen Jinyan also ate a bowl of wontons.

"Senior brother, the children didn't see us when they woke up in the morning. Are they not making trouble?"

Wen Jinyan wiped the baby's mouth carefully, "The eldest baby and the second baby are very good, but the little baby asked about it."

"Then what did senior brother say?"

"I said, I discussed a very important matter with your mother last night. 

You will call me daddy from now on

Then Xiaobao became very happy and kept calling me daddy. She also said that she had wanted to call me daddy for a long time and didn't understand why she wanted to call me daddy."

"What about Dabao and Erbao? How did they react?"

Wen Jinyan thought about Dabao Erbao's warning to him and laughed again, "Baby, Dabao Erbao is very smart."

Although Xiaobao is ignorant, Dabao and Erbao understand what it means to call daddy?

They even warned me! If I treat you badly, they will find their father again and don't want me anymore.

They also said they could help me become a full-time employee or lay me off."

"Haha! Where did they learn these words?"

Jiang Yu suddenly thought of Xiaobao's abnormal behavior last night, "Could it be that Xiaobao's abnormal behavior last night was taught by Dabao and Erbao?"

Wen Jinyan nodded, "Baby, this morning Dabao told me that compared to the so-called biological father who forced my mother, the three brothers and sisters all hope that they can legitimately call me daddy.

But the premise is that I can make you happy

Otherwise, they will drive me away and find a father who can make you happy."

Jiang Yu felt warm in her heart. Her children were so kind. She knew better than anyone how dependent they were on their senior brother.

But he still puts himself first, worthy of being his biological son

Jiang Yu smiled happily, "Senior brother, you have to do a good job! Although you have become a full-time employee now, there are still three small supervisors behind you.

There is also the risk of being laid off."

Wen Jinyan said firmly, "You are the little sun that warms me and the light in my life. Without you, I would rather fall into darkness forever and never wake up again."

When I accompany you as a senior brother, as long as I can stay by your side, I will be satisfied

But after I changed my identity, I became greedy, and I will never let go for the rest of my life.

"Unless my life comes to an end"

Just as Jiang Yu was about to say something, the door was knocked, and Xiaobao's voice came in, "Mom, Dad, can I come in?"

Jiang Yu was stunned for a moment, then suddenly smiled, "Xiaobao, when did you become so polite?"

Wen Jinyan was not surprised and said, "With Dabao as a strategist, there is nothing surprising."

Jiang Yu stood up and Wen Jinyan went to open the door.

Chapter 240 A family living together warmly

Wen Jinyan opened the door and saw the three little guys outside.

When Xiaobao saw Wen Jinyan, he immediately stretched out his hands and said with a smile, "Daddy hugs"

How could Wen Jinyan refuse? Kneel down and pick her up

Dabao looked at Wen Jinyan and asked, "Dad, has mom gotten up?"

Erbao also said, "Dad, can we go in to see mom?"

When a child called "Dad", Wen Jinyan's heart almost melted.

"Of course you can come in, mom is already up," Jiang Yu walked over and said to the babies.

Jiang Yu returned to the room holding one by one, "Did you sleep well last night? My little darlings."

Did you have a good breakfast? "

Dabao sat next to his mother, holding one of her hands, but still saying calmly, "Mom, we slept well and had a full breakfast."

Er Bao sat on the other side, holding Jiang Yu's hand and shaking it, "Mom, if dad treats you badly, tell us, we are men, and we will drive him away when the time comes.

Find a father who is good to your mother again."

Xiaobao immediately hugged Wen Jinyan's neck with both hands, "I don't want it, I don't want to drive dad away."

Then I would have no father, and other fathers would definitely not be as good as this father."

Wen Jinyan is simply bubbling with warmth! This thoughtful little cotton-padded jacket is so warm

Jiang Yu smiled and held her two sons in her arms, "Mom, I know you care about me, but you are still children. As long as the children grow up happily, let the adults worry about their affairs, okay?"

Besides, with my two precious sons supervising you, your father will definitely not dare to change his mind. If he changes his mind, can the two of us deal with him together? "

Xiaobao immediately took over, "Mom, mom, and me? The four of us will take care of dad together."

Wen Jinyan: My caring little cotton-padded jacket is leaking air

Jiang Yu was also amused, "Okay, if your father changes his mind, then the four of us will deal with him together."

Wen Jinyan held Xiaobao in his arms, sat beside the mother and son, and said to the three children, "Dad is happy to accept your supervision, but don't worry, that day won't happen."

Dabao said steadily and seriously, "Dad can do his best. If he can't do it, we won't miss the old relationship. Mom will always be the first in our hearts."

Jiang Yu touched Dabao's head and changed the subject, "Dabao, Erbao, Xiaobao, do you like the current great-grandpa and great-grandma?"

Dabao looked at his mother and said, "I don't hate it, but I can't say I like it. After all, I'm not familiar with it yet."

Erbao echoed Dabao and said, "Yeah, me too."

Xiaobao: "I like my father, mother, master, godmother, brother

"Mom, don't worry, Xiaobao won't fall in love with someone else."

"Ahem! Xiaobao is not allowed to watch TV anymore." Jiang Yu choked on her own saliva when she heard the sentence of "transfer and love". Did she learn some messy things?

Xiaobao asked in confusion, "Why? Mom"

Wen Jinyan gave her lover a comforting look, turned around and asked Xiaobao gently, "Xiaobao told daddy, where did you hear this sentence of "transferring affection and not falling in love?"

"If Xiaobao says so, daddy will reward him with two cookies."

Xiaobao's eyes lit up instantly, "I said, I said, I heard what my godmother said

What does "I don't understand" mean? Later I asked my godmother

Godmother said that love transfer means that you don't like the person you knew before, but you like the person you know now.

So what Xiaobao said just now is not wrong. I have known my father, mother, master, brother and godmother since I was a child?

Why should I fall in love with someone I just met now, my great-grandfather and great-grandmother? "

After saying that, he stretched out his little hand to his father, "Dad, where is my reward? It's two yuan, don't give me less."

Jiang Yu breathed a sigh of relief. Firstly, he was worried that Xiaobao would watch some messy TV, and secondly, he was worried that someone would talk nonsense to a few children.

Wen Jinyan tapped Xiaobao's little nose, took two small biscuits, and put them in her hands. "If you have any questions or things that you don't understand in the future, just come and ask dad or mom directly, okay?"

Xiaobao's eyes fell on the cookie and he replied casually, "Okay! Dad"

Wen Jinyan shook the three biscuits in his hand again, "If Xiaobao forgets the words of transference and love from now on, these three biscuits will be yours."

Xiaobao immediately reached out and grabbed the cookie in his hand, pretending not to know anything and said, "Oh, Dad, what did you ask me not to remember?"

Jiang Yu shook his head and laughed, "Brother, you have to watch your daughter closely.

"Otherwise, I'm worried that she will be deceived with just a few cookies."

Xiaobao pouted unhappily and said, "No way, I only like to eat the biscuits made by my father."

"Others made it for me to eat, but I still won't eat it."

Wen Jinyan touched Xiaobao's head and said to her lover, "Don't worry, I will not only take good care of my big baby

"I will also take good care of my little darlings."

Jiang Yu blushed and glared at Wen Jinyan, the children were still in front of them, what are you talking about?

In the living room downstairs, a group of people came in and chatted enthusiastically with Shu Yue and Ruan Nian.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 966 10
There is always something a little interesting when working with your crush. Especially when that work involves pro hero stuff. My Hero Academia is o...
6.5K 84 10
开局一个食堂窗口[美食] 作者:苏香兰色 Not my Story
94.1K 1.7K 19
Charlotte Dutton is the youngest daughter of John and Evelyn Dutton. Like the rest of her siblings, she was pushed to become something that would ser...
12.4K 130 5
Author: Gongzibai STORY NOT MINE FOR MY OFFLINE READING ONLY DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? COMPLETED This is a story about a counterattack in a book dressed a...