Shark Turmoil (My Hero Academ...

By Salvage_Bernard

Lost, confused and alone. This is Y/n, a young boy with no idea of his past and memories. Him and his brother... More

Bio, and Informations
Chapter 1 - The Start
Chapter 2 - What it means to be a hero.
Chapter 3 - Roaring Muscles
Chapter 4 - Entrace Exam
Chapter 5 - First Day at U.A
Chapter 6 - Second Day and Blattle Trial
Chapter 7 - Battle Trial
Chapter 8 - Class President, do your best Iida!
Chaper 9 - USJ Attack
Chapter 10 - (OVA) Save! Rescue Training
Chapter 11 - (S2) Sports Festival/That's the idea Ochaco!
Chapter 12 - (S2) Roaring Through The Sports Festival
Chapter 13 - (S2) Sports Festival P.2
Chapter 14 - (S2) Sports Festival P.3
Chapter 15 - (S2) Sports Festival Pt.4
Chapter 16 - (S2) Hero Names
Chapter 17 - (S2) Intership
Chapter 18 - (S2) Back To U.A
Chapter 19 - (OVA) Training of The Dead
Chapter 20 - (S2) Gearing up for the Final Exams
Chapter 21 - (S2) The Final Exams
Chapter 22 - (S2) Day at the Mall
Chapter 23 - (Two Heroes Movie) Welcome to I-Island!
Chapter 24 - (Two Heroes Movie) Saving I-Island!
Chapter 25 - (S3) Pool
Chapter 26 - The Wild, Wild Pussycats
Chapter 27 - (S3) A Disastrous Training Camp
Chapter 28 - An Untold Story of a Shark
Chapter 29 - Rescue Mission
Chapter 30 - (S3) Battle Between Life and Death
Chapter 31 - (S3) All For One
Chapter 32 - (S3) Moving to the Dorms and other stories
Chapter 33 - (S3) Ultimate Moves
Chapter 34 - (S3) - License Exam
Chapter 36 - (S3) Deku Vs. Kacchan and other revelation
Chapter 37 - (S3) Ceremony and New Faces
20k Special
Chapter 38 - (S4) Sir Nighteye's Agency
Chapter 39 - (S4) - Little Girl
Chapter 40 - (S4) Saving Eri - Part 1
Chapter 41 - (S4) Saving Eri - Part 2
Chapter 42 - (S4) Rescue Aftermath
Chapter 43 - (Filler) A Fun Day Off
Chapter 43 - (S4) Prepping for the School Festival

Chapter 35 - (S3) Rescue Exam

369 17 3
By Salvage_Bernard

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-Y/n POV-

Previously, me and the rest of Class 1-A went to the licensing exam to of course, get our hero licenses, but it wasn't an easy test, after Momo, Me, Tsuyu, Shoji and Jiro had deal with the Seai Academy and pass the first part of the test, it was now time fro the second part, witch was about rescue.

Mera: "The next test will be the last one. We will have you all perform rescue exercises as bystanders in this disaster site."

Kaminari, Mineta: "Bystanders?" They ask.
Hagakure: "Bystanders. They're people who happen to be at the scene. We learn this in class, right?" She explains.
Momo: "It can also refer to ordinary citizens, though."

Mera: "We will assume that those of you who have passed the first test have received your provisional licenses and test how well you can carry out suitable rescue procedures."
Y/n: "Rescue, huh?" I said to myself.

Shoji: "There are people in there." He announced.
Sato: "Huh?" He got besides him and looks at the screen gasping. "Elderly and children?!"
Mineta: "That's so dangerous! What are they doing?!"

Mera: "They are people who have undergone training to be professional people-in-need-of-rescue and are in high demand right now. The "Help Us Company" or "H.U.C" for short!"

Y/n: "They should have thought on a better name if I'm being honest."
Mera: "The people from H.U.C have dressed up as injured victims and are only standby throughout the disaster site. We will now have you all carry out their rescue. In addition, we will score your rescue based on points and if you have more points than the benchmark at the end of the exercises, than you pass. We will start in 10 minutes, so please use the restroom and take care of any other necessary business right now."

While everyone waited for the rescue exam to start, I overheard Sero talking with Mineta and Kaminari.

Sero: "Hey, something amazing happened. Listen to this." He whisper to hem.
Mineta: "What's the rating? I'll listen." He turns to Sero.

Sero: "You know that bodysuit girl from Shiketsu over there?" Sero whispered again to Mineta, looking at the girl.
Mineta: "If you're just going to say she's hot, that's not good enough. I've been watching her this whole time, and--
Sero: *whisper* "Well, I saw her completely naked in the shadows by the rocks with Midoriya."

Mineta, Kaminari: "MIDORIYA!" They run to him.

Izuku turns to them and unfortunately was grabbed and only received yells from both.
I got next to Sero.

Y/n: "Mind you explain about the whole seeing a naked girl in the shadows?" I said in a deep tone while my voice was slow.

Sero tried to come up with an excuse to get his way out of the situation he was in, but unfortunately for him, that didn't work.

Y/n: "Yeah Sero-kun, that's a really God explanation you git there. But still... You're dead bro."
Sero: "W-W-Wait! I'm sorry!"

I simply walked next to him and gave him a hard slap.

A few more moments later, a noise of a bell ring was played meaning that it was time for the exam.

Mera: "Villans have begun a large-scale terrorist attack! This is occurring in all areas of "City Name Here" Due to buildings collapsing, there are many injured."

Tsuyu: "This is the scenario for the exercises, huh?"
Y/n: "H-Huh? Wa-- It's already starting?"
Tsuyu: "It is."

Just then, the room we were all in started to open up, just like the start of the first test.

Mera: "Due to heavily damaged roads, the first group of rescue workers have been delayed! Until they arrive, the heroes in the area will lead the rescue efforts. Save as many lives as you can. Well then... Start!"

Immediately after, everyone, including me, runs fowards to look for "injured" people.

Y/n: "Okay Y/n, focus, you got this. If one thing you're good at is to help people."

We all gathered together as Iida came up with a plan.

Iida: "Let's start by going to the closets urban area! We'll work as a team as much ad possible!"
Class 1-A: "Right!"

Mera: "Okay now, please wrap up the second test as quickly as possible, too."

I suddenly stopped as I could feel someone close, focusing on the sound, at the distance I coud hear a child.

Iida: "What's wrong, Y/n-kun?"
Y/n: "I can hear a child!" I said to them.

Going to where the soudn was coming, sure enough, there was a child.

Child: "Help!"
Y/n: "Look! I found the child!"
Child: "My grandpa! He's been crushed!"
Y/n: "Holy crap! You're head is bleeding! Are you all right?" I took a good look at him while crouching on his level."Hm. Lucky for you, the headache doesn't seem to be life threatening. Aside from that you're breath seems weird, but can you at least be able to walk?"

The child didn't responded for a moment, and them he lifted his head with a big smile as his voice suddenly became older.

Child: "You did an amazing job! You got points added!"
Y/n: "Huh?!" I quickly got my self up.
Child?: "You did most of the things right. You asked me if I could walk, although you didn't said much about the breathing, you did reasured that the bleeding wasn't anything dangerous! Those with provisional licenses should be able to take in the victim's condition in an instant and act based on that! Congratulations!"
Y/n: "I completely forgot about the H.U.C people..." I said with a deadpaned look at my face.
HUC Child: "This will show how much you've trained! Look all around you and pay attention!"

And we did look around us. By the distance we could hear the others helping or using their quirks to help with all the damage.

HUC Child: "You're not just providing rescue and aid. Until the firefighters and police arrive, you need to exercise authority in their place and do your best to make sure everything goes smoothly to hand off with them. In order to save people, heroes must do many things. Above all, you..." He points at me. "We're surprised and worried at first about my head bleeding, the first thing you said was "Holy crap, you're head is bleeding" That's not very good, but afterwards you asked me if I was all right and did a good checkup. That, my friend, is what heroes do."

I felt myself slowly smiling.
For quite a time, I was only being put down and honestly this made me felt like a useless weight, but this "child" probably told me the first real compliment from quite some time.

Y/n: "It's fine now!"

The "child" stayed silent again and went back to pretend that he was a real child and cries.

HIC Child: "Over there! My grandpa..!"
Y/n: "No need to worry! We'll definitely save him! I'll carry to safely, Yaoyorozu-san, I'll need you for now, the rest of you can go."
Iida: "All right!" He nods.
Mineta: "Let's go!" Mineta exclaimed starting to run with everyone doing the same.

I picked the child in my arms as Momo got next to me.

Y/n: "Are you able to create a first-aid kit for him?" I asked her.
Momo: "Yes." Using her Creation, she manages to create the kit. "Here you go." She hands it to me.
Y/n: "Thank you very much." I picked the kit and got the bandage. "All right, stay still as I cover the bruise." I started to wrap the bandage around his head. "Aaaand done! Now we just need to take you to safety. They might take good care of you there. Yaoyorozu-san, you can go with the others, I'll take him."
Momo: "Roger!" She ran away to meet with everyone.

Later on, I found the place where the HUC people were kept so we could deliver them.
And arriving there, it had already a few people.

Y/n: "There's already quite some people." I mutter.
Women: "You!" She looks at me and stands up. "Let me see that boy!"
Y/n: "Oh, it's okay. He only hurt his head. I wrapped a bandage to stop the bleeding, besides that, the wound is not that deep. He can responds to questions."
Women: "Yeah, he looks fine." She said checking the kid. "Okay, carry him to the space on the right."
Y/n: "Okay."

Some time later I walk away to meet with the others, on the way there, I managed to find another HUC person, he was below some big heavy concrete.

Y/n: "Are you all right? Can you move?"
HUC Man: "No, I'm stuck in here!"
Y/n: "Hm. I have an Idea! Don't worry I'll save you!"

Placing both of my hands on the concrete he was in I tried to pull it up, but the concrete was very heavy.

Y/n: "God! This is much heavier that I thought!"
HUC Man: "You can't lift it up! Wait for someone strong enough to pull it!"
Y/n: "No! I said "I'll save you" so I'll do that no matter what!"

Using all my strength on my arms, the concrete slowly started to move.

HUC Man: "Hey, you're doing it! Keep going!"

I couldn't reply to him as only struggle noises came out from my mouth.
Slowly but surely the concrete was moving, it then had height enough so the man could pass.

Y/n: "Hold into my arm!" I said extending my right arm to him as my left one hold the concrete.

The man hold my hand and I pulled him out, and placed the concrete back into place breathing heavily.
I then go to the man to do a checkup.

Y/n: "Okay, luckily your legs doesn't seem to be break, I think your bones only have dislocated, you're breath seems a bit ragged, have you inhaled some dust?"
HUC Man: "You're right in the right step young man. Continue like this and you'll probably get your license."
Y/n: "Thank you!" I thumbs up. "Now let's get you to safety."

Walking all the way back and delivering the man there, I met with Izuku and Shindo on the back.

Y/n: "Oh, hey Izuku-kun!" I waved. "How you're doing by this point?"
Izuku: "Oh, Y/n-kun! I'm doing good so far, I guess. I managed to rescue this kid and get him to here."

Suddenly, a explosion occurred near by destroying the wall in the process.

Izuku: "What's that?!"
Y/n: "I don't know, maybe that's another part of the test?"

And it was part of the test.

Mera: "There has been a large-scale terrorist attack by villans." Announced Mera.

Izuku: "Everyone, the scenario for the exercises..!"
Y/n: "So this is part of the exam."
Shindo: "Seriously?"
Women: "That's..."
???: "Hey, look!"

We all look to the side and saw the Pro Hero Gang Orca at a short distance.

Gang Orca: "Rescuing and fighting!" He open his eyes.

Gang Orca: "Can you do everything at the same time?"

Y/n: "Gang Orca..!" I said widening my eyes.

Gang Orca was very famous by being the number 10 hero in Japan and ranking 3rd place on heroes that look like villans.
So fighting against him was a big deal.

Moving his hand up, all his clone villans rushed down towards the city and into us.

Mera: "Villans have appeared and started their pursuit! Hero candidates at the scene should continue their rescue efforts while also suppressing the villans."

Gang Orca: "Now... What'll you do?"

Gang Orca: "Fight or protect? Help or run? What will you do, heroes?!

As the villans were getting closer and closer to where we were. Shindo quickly run up to them.

Shindo: "Get everyone to safety!"
Izuku, Y/n: "Shindo-kun?!"
Shindo: "Toward the back! Get them as far away from the villans as possible!"
Y/n: "Right!"

We run up to the HUC People to get them away from the villans while Shindo places his hands on the ground.

Shindo: "I'll keep hammering away at them with tremors at one-second intervals!"

Activating his quirk, he lauched some villans away with it.

Shindo: "I won't let them get too close!"

Unfortunately for him, Gang Orca appeared just in front of him on that instant.

Gang Orca: "Not good enough."

He then made a massive ultrasonic wave attack to Shindo.

The wave was powerful enough to black Shindo out.

Gang Orca: "Only a single rear guard when there's this much of a difference in ability? Looks like you were underestimating us."

He then started to walk towards us before stooping using his ultrasonic wave attack at a ice attack from Todoroki.
At that exact time, Ojiro arrived at the place accompanied by Tokoyami and Mina.

Ojiro: "Midoriya, Y/n, are you two evacuating? We'll help!" He picks the child Izuku was carrying.
Mina: "Todoroki's so fast!"
Y/n: "Where you guys were?"
Ojiro: "By the water over there." He points with his tail. "Everyone headed to the city first, so we went where they didn't have enough people. But after seeing the villans came out in full force over here, we came to help! Yaoyorozu and Asui are still back there continuing the rescue."

We all help the people to make them to a safe place, at the back, Todoroki was using his ice to hit Gang Orca, but he breaks it with his ultrasonic waves.

Unexpectedly, Inasa arrived to help on defeating the villans.

Y/n: "Oh, look! It's Inasa-kun!" I exclaimed.
Ojiro: "This is good. We should keep evacuating now that the strong attackers have gathered!"
Mina: "Right!"

Just then, both Inasa and Todoroki used their quirks attacks into Gang Orca, but using his waves he reflected both, Inasa's wind went to one side and Todoroki's flames went to Shindo.
Seeing that, Izuku activated One For All and quickly picked him to pull him out.

Both Todoroki and Inasa seem to be having a conflict back, that gave the window for Gang Orca to act by sending a wave directly at Inasa, he grabber Todoroki by the neck and did another wave right on his face.
He released him and Todoroki fell onto the ground.

But then, their quirks started to activate again and combining the flames with the winds, both trapped Gang Orca.

Villan: "The boss is trapped by a spiral of flame!" He exclaims.
Villan#2: "Isn't that bad? The boss is like an orca, so he's super weak to drying out!"
Villan#3: "Forget the wind, stop the flames!"

The villans shoot out some a special substance to stop the flames trapping Gang Orca, but they were all blocked by Todoroki's ice barrier.
With the villans distracted, Ojiro, Me and Izuku quickly went to fight against the villans around.

Y/n: "Oh hey man." I said touching my hand on his shoulder.

I punched the villan right on his chest, doing a 180 spin I hit a villan with my tail and pushed another one who was approaching me.
I jumped back to meet with Ojiro and Izuku.

Izuku: "Y/n-kun! Ojiro-kun!"
Y/n: "All the injured people have been evacuated!"
Ojiro: "Reinforcements will be here soon!"

And then, Mina and Tokoyami came in to help us three.
And so we all went to stop the villans.
Tsuyu also appeared with her new ultimate move that allowed her to camouflage.

Ojiro: "Asui! Are you done with the search and rescue already?"
Tsuyu: "Pretty much. Kero! Look out!"

A bunch of Villans jumped towards Ojiro, but they were all hit by a big attack of hair.

Y/n: "Shiketsu High School!"
Mora: "I sent Inasa here, but it's a disgrace on the Shiketsu name for there to be so many left!" He then used all the hair around his body.

Y/n: "Holy crap, he is strong!"
Tsuyu: "Yes."
Tokoyami: "Let's go too!"

We all ran right behind Tokoyami.
But, Gang Orca sent a powerful wave that send the flames out.
By his look, it was easy to say.
He was now angry.

Izuku quickly went up to him to a kick witch he blocked with his arm.
Izuku put more and more power into the kick but then...

The time ran out and a sirene sound was played to set the end of the exam.

Mera: "Um, at this moment, all the HUC who were deployed have been rescue from the danger zone. It may seem arbitrary, but with this, all the provisional licensing exam procedures have been completed." He announced.

Y/n: "Finally. It's over." I sighed in relief.

Mera: "After we tally the scores, we will announce the results here. Those who were injured should go to the infirmary. The rest of you should change an then stand by."

After that everyone changed into their school uniforms and we all gathered in front of a outdoor where Mera had things to say.

Mera: "Okay... Everyone, thanks for all your hard work... Now I will announce the results. But before that, I will tell you about the scoring system. Between those of at the Heroes Public Safety Commission and HUC, we had a two-fold demerit system we used while watching you. In other words, we were evaluating you on how few mistakes you made in a crisis situation. Anyway, the names of those who passed are listed in syllabary order." He extended his hand at the screen. "Please check the list keeping those words in mind."

The screen light up to show all the names along with the points we all gathered so far.

Y/n: "Let's see..."

And there it was my name...

Y/n Midoriya

Y/n: "Holy shit... I did it... I did it! Woohoo!  I did it!"

Someone started to give out the papers containing all the points we had and gathered along the exam.

Mera: "We scored based on a demerit system. You can see how many points were taken off for witch actions all listed out on the printouts."

Y/n: "Hey, Yaoyorozu-san, how many did you scored at the exam?"
Momo: "I got 94 points."
Jiro: "Wait, you got 94 points?!"
Momo: "Yes, and how much did you get Y/n-san?"

I smirked and showed them my score.

Y/n: "89 points."
Momo: "That's great Y/n-san! Congratulations on passing!"

I offered my hand to Momo for a fist bump witch she happily accepted it.

Mera: "Um, for those who passed, from now on, during emergency situations only, you may exercise authority the same of pro heroes. In other words, fighting villans, saving people from criminal acts and accidents. You may act on your own judgment in this cases without a direction of a hero. However, this means that each and every one of your actions carries with it a responsibility toward society. I'm sure you all know that the great hero, All Might, had used up all of his power. His existence played a large part in suppressing crime. With that deterrent gone, imprudent people will definitely appear. The balance will be destroyed, and as the world changes greatly, you young people will become the center of society. Next, you all must become exemplar heroes and become great enough to surpress crime yourselves. This time, all you have received your provisional license to perform hero activities. I would like to think of yourselves as fledglings and be more diligent in your studies at your respective schools. And those of you who did not pass. There is no time for you to feel dejected that you didn't have enough points. There is still chance with for you all. After you attend a 3-month-long special course and pass an individual test, we plan to issue a provisional license to you, as well." Some "oooh" were said. "In order to deal with this "future" that I just spoke of, we need as many good heroes as we can get. The first test was one to weed people out, but we would like to grow the hundred selected in that test as much as possible. That is why we watched all of you until the end. As a result, we saw that it wasn't that you didn't have promise. Rather, once your inadequacies are corrected, all of you have the potential to be even greater than those who passed. It think it will keep you busy doing this currently with your studies, and you may also retake the exam in April instead, but--
Bakugo: "Of course!"
Inasa: "Please!"

I let out a small chuckled at that.
And that marked the end of the provisional license exam.
I was now one step closer on becoming an official hero!

Outside the stadium, I was looking proudly at my license on my hands, with Izuku crying besides me.

Ochaco: "Deku-kun, are you crying?"
Izuku: "Well, it's... you know..." He jumped and moves awkwardly his body. "I was helped by so many... and caused trouble for son may... so, how I put it? It's like proof that I've matured, and it makes me so happy." He started to take pictures of his and my license. "I want to shoe it to Mom and All Might as soon as possible!"

I looked awkwardly at Ochaco while rubbing the back of my neck as she only smiled.

Ochaco: "Yeah, that makes sense."

Inasa: "Hey! Hey!" He yells at the distance.
Y/n: "Speaking of the devil."

Inasa quickly run up to us and passed next to Todoroki waving at him.

Inasa: "Todoroki, I'll see you at the special course! But you know, honestly, I still don't like you! I'll apologize in advance! Sorry! That's all!" He runs back to meet with the rest of his classmates.
Kirishima: "What was that supposed to be considerate?"

Todoroki: "I'll make the best of it, too."
Aoyama: "Merci... He's someone who's both bold and sensitive, isn't he?"

Izuku, being the fanboy that he is, run up to Mora to ask about their traning, but, it seemed like they didn't have another type of training.

I decided to brush that off.
Now, I just wanted to have a rest after a crazy day.

Yeah... a rest would be nice.

-End of Chapter 35-

Hey guys, sorry for taking longer than expected for the release of this chapter.
Next one will cover Izuku and Bakugo's fight and a new kind of twist to.
So stat tuned for next chapter!

Anyways leave a comment here so I can improve or just put your general opinion and thoughts about this chapter see ya later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 4.7K 65
You would think being the son of the number 1 hero would be amazing right? wrong, my name is izuku midoriya and my life has been hell for over 14 yea...
24.7K 320 18
Y/n the son of 2 vigilantes who were titled the king and queen. They were fears among villains but the hero society never knew who these hero's were...
1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
62.4K 549 10
Izuku Midoriya aspires to be hero. He was told constantly that he couldn't be one, but he won't listen to them. He'll prove them all wrong. He might'...