'The Social Experiment'

By w1Derful

What happens when the innocent freaky genius girl gets herself into a sticky situation with a certain boy ban... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Fourteen

10K 514 62
By w1Derful

Hey! Before you read this chapter, I just wanted to answer many of those comments and questions asking me why I have not done, or if I could do a Harry's point of view chapter.

I've decided not to do one quite yet, although my opinion may change in the future. I feel that if I do do one, it will reveal Harry's motive or agenda, be it good or bad, and I'd really like you as a reader to determine and picture that for yourselves.

I feel that not knowing what Harry is thinking, may leave you more curious and interested in where the story is heading, and leave your imagination to run wild.

I know I haven't updated in a while, I've just been extremely busy, but I hope this chapter makes up for that,

I hope you like it xoxo

===================================================

*Beeeeep beeeep beeeeeeeeep*

I woke up to the pounding of an unfamiliar alarm clock. I lifted my hands to run over my eyes and cover them from the brightness of the sun that shone through the side window. As I opened my eyes, slowly lifting up my aching head I looked around the room for the familiar grey walls I was used to see every morning.

*Beeeeep beeeep beeeeeeeeep*

The noise continued and I slammed my hand four times against a hard surface until the noise eventually stopped.

As I began to roll to my right I felt a sudden bulge under the duvet. I lifted a heavy eye lid to notice the familiar mop of brown curls that lay still upon the light blue pillow, and inhaled the sweet masculine smell that Harry never failed to deliver. All of a sudden a smile crept upon my face and I felt a sense of happiness wash over me.

And then for a moment there it all faded in an instant. Reality hit me that I was lying, probably naked I hadn't checked yet in a bed with a shirtless Harry styles. I lifted the duvet slightly and peaked underneath the covers. I was relieved to notice I still had my clothes on from the previous day. Curiosity got the better of me, and I slowly ran my hand along the edge of the duvet, until my hand met the dip in Harry's back.

A little peak is all I need I thought..

What he doesn't know can't hurt him...

I propped up the doona with my index and middle finger and took a little peak. Fortunatley or unfortunately, which ever way you see it really, Harry's black briefs were still in tact, only exposing the very beginning of his toned arse which confirmed my initial thought, that this was just two friends who had fallen asleep in the same bed, not slept together. Well... Not yet anyway if I had anything to do with it. Harry stirred as the cool air swept across his bare back, and goosebumps arose. He lifted his head to face me.

"Morning beautiful," he said through a raspy and husky morning voice.

That's when I realised I had been staring. It was the almost naked skin that got me really, i wasnt very good in situations like this. I felt a lump of word vomit making its way up my throat.

"Errrrr morning, its a lovely morning. What time is? 8am. Oh golly it's early, it must be early, really bright and early. We don't want to waste the day, or the day to escape us now do we mr styles? Ok chop to it I better be off-" I began to ramble uncontrollably as I slung my self out of the comfortable bed, into the coldness with strength I never knew I had that early in the morning

And welcome back socially awkward Ruby, how nice of you to join us again it's been a while...

"Wait where are you going?" Harry asked hopeful that I'd join him back in bed.

"Errm out, yep out. I gotta go out." I said quickly as I searched for my shoes on the floor, surprised at how easy it was to lie through my teeth.

"But who am I going to snuggle with? Whose going to keep me warm?" Harry replied pouting his lips with a saddened expression on his face whilst patting the left side of the bed for me to come back.

"I really have to go," I smiled trying not to look directly at the piece of ass that had managed to get itself out of bed and walk my way.

"Come on stay for the morning at least, and then I can take you out tomorrow to a luncheon. My schedule is free and I'm all alone. Im sure that what ever you have on, IF you have something on, you can cancel." Harry pleaded as he wrapped his half naked body around me and I rested my head gently against his chest and slid my arms around his back. "Come on, do it for me I'm cold," he pouted giving me puppy dog eyes.

Mmmm I know where I'd like those eyes to be, eye riding me later on...

His palm seemed to have made its way below the small of my back and was now slightly cupping my arse.

"Hhhh hhmmmm," I coughed and waited for its immediate removal. I reached behind my back and circled Harrys wrist with my fingers. They barely made it the whole way round but Harry got the picture.

"Oh come on, I only want a little bit of fun baby." He smirked down at me as the left side of my mouth began to curl into a small smirk also.

"You've got to earn your keep... Baby." I teased and slid underneath his grip through the door frame.

'Mmmhmm you work those hips gurl, shake whatcha mumma gave you,' I kept on telling myself as I felt Harry's eyes piercing into back.

Since we were both up we decided a nice coffee and some breakfast would be nice. Harry cooked up a storm in the kitchen, whilst I was summoned to the sofa. The flavours he could mix into a simple omelet were delightful, and the aroma of the coffee at that hour in the morning was enough to make me do what ever he wanted.

After a nice cosy morning I really did have to go. Harry and I said our good byes and I went off home to get some work done before I tried helplessly in finding something to wear to the Red Nose Day luncheon. Harry had clearly stated the dress code was semi formal, but our versions of semi formal differed dramatically, so I had to constantly overdress.

I went to bed with a clear head, finally deciding on something acceptable, and praying I wouldn't do something stupid infront of a whole lot of important people tomorrow.

*****

I awoke to 3 text messages from Harry confirming that he would be picking me up 10.30 am sharp. I pulled myself out of bed, had a few biscuits with some tea, and began getting ready. Who knew luncheons started so early?..

I decided on a white floral-print T shirt dress, that sat mid thigh and some black sandals that had a small platform to give me some extra height. I dressed it up with a nice beaded thick necklace and swooped my hair to the side. In all honesty I felt a little underdressed, but that's all I could muster up on such short notice.

I heard a knock at the door, and knew it was Harry. I opened the door and was greeted with an excited expression.

"Hello, don't you look beautiful." Harry said looking down at me, and I tried to cover a smile.

"You don't look so bad yourself sir," I relied laughing.

"Sir.. I like the sound of that, that could come in handy one day," he began, and I was mentally laughing that he put 'sir,' 'come' and 'handy' in the same sentence. "I like to play the role of dominator." He said cheekily as he lead me to the vehicle, and suddenly I felt like the submissive.

When we had gotten into the car, we spoke endlessly about all sorts of things for a good hour. Harry and I continued agreeing, and disagreeing on a whole range of topics until we finally arrived at the luncheon.

We began walking towards the large vintage doors and were greeted by Harry's bandmates. As we ventured in further, Harry began introducing me to a few of his close friends that I had yet to meet.

"HAZZA! It's been so long!" One of them began.

"It's so lovely to see you again," a woman replied.

"Where have you been bro?" Another male asked.

"Calm down I'm here, I've been so busy I haven't seen you all in so long" he smiled, and I felt the truth and meaning he felt behind those words. "Oh and sorry this is my beautiful friend Ruby." His smile widened.

Great, just got friend zoned...

"It's lovely to meet you all," I smiled in return.

I focused nervously as the blonde beauty continued to ask Harry questions. Her body language and gestures identified to me that she'd known Harry a while, and the slight light flirty slap on the arm confirmed what ever they had previously, definitely hadn't left in her eyes. I questioned to myself if there had been anything there, and whether or not the break up was solely Harry's decision.

I carefully excused myself, as Harry moved on and began talking to other strangers I had never met before. I headed towards the bathroom, went straight to the mirror and took a few deep breaths. I wasn't 100% sure how Harry managed to pull it off so well, but being in an unfamiliar place with so many unfamiliar people was making me slightly devious and uncomfortable, but I tried keeping my cool for Harry's sake.

"You know he's using you right?" I heard a feminine voice say and it knocked me out of my trance. I had to turn around to see if she was even talking to me because I was so caught up in a haze.

"Sorry?" I replied confused.

"Harry. He's using you." The blonde beauty from earlier replied. "You really haven't noticed have you?" She laughed as she walked closer and closer towards me.

"Excuse me?" I asked even more confused.

"Look just leave him alone and get out of his life for good, he's using you and you can't even tell, how innocent and naive you must be.." She smirked at me. "He's using you to promote his image."

I just looked down at the ground and tried to comprehend what she was saying.

"No he can't be, how would I promote his image? I'm a nobody." I started to say to myself as I walked up and down the lavatory reading the red nose day signs, and thinking back to the previous morning when he was begging me to stay with him.

"Exactly, your his charity case.."

=====================================================

Hey! Hope you liked it, let me know what you think! Vote/comment/fan xoxoxo

Continue Reading