The apocalypse has just come...

By Yinzimei

Jiang Yu, an ordinary college student in a sports school, fell into the sewer and died while walking while pl... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
241-350
351-360
361-364 (End)

211-220

85 1 0
By Yinzimei

Chapter 211 If you don't drift, you won't be able to find the north.

Bao Dazhuang heard the shouting at the door and ignored it.

He said to Jiang Yu respectfully, "Brother Jiang, please use it slowly, don't be in a hurry."

Even if the King of Heaven is here today, he cannot stop me from entertaining my benefactor.

"You guys use it slowly, I'll go out and take a look."

Jiang Yu nodded, and Bao Dazhuang walked out aggressively.

Xiaobao picked up a small bun and took a bite. She frowned, but she didn't spit it out and swallowed it slowly.

Then he said: "It's not as delicious as what Dad Wen made."

Dabao and Erbao also nodded in agreement. Xiaobao said: "Mom, it's not as delicious as Father Wen's. You just said you were panicking."

Father Wen once said that lying will make your nose grow."

Erbao said, "I also think it's not as delicious as the one made by my uncle."

But why does mother say thank you? "

Jiang Yu put down her chopsticks and said, "Mom didn't lie.

If you don't think it tastes good, it's because your mouths have been tricked.

Now that you can eat this in this environment, it is already a very good food.

Not everyone is as lucky as us. Not only do we not have to worry about eating and drinking, but we can also spend time studying delicious food and satisfy our appetites.

Nowadays, many people still don't have enough to eat, don't have enough clothes to wear, and are still struggling for survival and living a difficult life.

"My mother just said it was delicious. She not only commented on the food, but also expressed her affirmation and gratitude to the boss for his hard work."

Erbao nodded in understanding, his eyes full of confusion.

Wen Jinyan: "Er Bao, uncle, I want to ask you a question?

You like a child very much and you prepare for his arrival every day

When he arrives, give him the gift you carefully prepared

Then the second treasure is hope. Does he like the gift you gave him, or does he not like it? "

Erbao blurted out, "Of course I hope he likes it."

Wen Jinyan smiled and said, "Yes, of course we hope others will like what we prepare with care."

"The uncle boss just prepared the breakfast with great care. Of course, I hope the breakfast guests will like it."

Erbao nodded clearly, "I understand, uncle."

Jiang Yu gave Wen Jinyan a thumbs up. When it came to teaching children, she was really not as good as her senior brother.

Wen Jinyan smiled fondly, "If you can't eat it, don't eat it. Don't force yourself."

"You are a unique pearl, don't force yourself because of anyone."

Jiang Yu didn't plan to eat anymore. Not only were the children's mouths spoiled, but so was she.

Jiang Yu said with a smile, "Senior brother, my mouth has also been naughty.

"Also, senior brother, please stop praising me from now on, otherwise I will be so distracted that I can't find my way around."

Xuanqing rolled his eyes, "If you don't drift, you won't be able to find the north."

Jiang Yu:......

"Master, you are hurt, do you know?"

"Disciple, we must seek truth from facts! We must set an example for our children."

Jiang Yu:......

Bao Dazhuang was still rejecting the patrol, "I won't clear the place no matter what you say today."

"I'm not the only one who owns a breakfast shop. You can take your distinguished guests to other places."

The leader of the patrol suddenly turned cold and said, "This is an order, not a discussion with you.

Don't forget, where is this place? "

Bao Dazhuang also had a stubborn temper, "I'm not one of yours, why should you order me?"

I am at the Hope Base, and I don't have free food and accommodation. I pay rent every month and do voluntary work for ten days.

I don't owe the base. I'm not your slave. I don't have any human rights anymore? Just stay somewhere cool."

Patrol leader: "Bao Dazhuang, the base commander is here to entertain the leaders of the other three bases.

You'd better do what I say and don't let Hope Base lose its place in front of the other three major bases.

"Otherwise, you'll have something to eat."

Bao Dazhuang straightened the towel on his shoulders and said nonchalantly, "I didn't steal, rob, or cause trouble, so why did I embarrass the Hope Base?

What kind of big-tailed wolf are you pretending to be? Who are you trying to scare?

At worst, I'll give Dazhuang another place to stay." He has special powers and skills, but he's afraid of ghosts.

Jiang Yu just brought a few children to feel the atmosphere. She also heard the conversation at the door.

Seeing that no one had eaten, he took out the container from the space and said, "I'll pack these and take them back for others to eat!"

Wen Jinyan took the container and started packing it, "With me here, how can I let junior sister do it?"

Jiang Yu was helpless, "Brother, you will really spoil me."

Wen Jinyan smiled and said nothing, but in fact he was saying in his heart, 'That's really the best, then you can't live without me.'

Wen Jinyan placed two level-4 crystal cores on the table before a few people walked out of the bun shop.

Bao Dazhuang asked anxiously, "Sister Jiang, did we disturb you?"

Jiang Yu shook his head, "No, we have eaten.

"You work first, we'll leave first."

It wasn't until Jiang Yu and the others could no longer be seen that Bao Dazhuang said to the patrol team, "Okay, are you satisfied? The area is cleared now."

After saying that, he turned around and went into the shop to clean up. When he saw the crystal core on the table, he sighed and said, "Oh! I just wanted to make a meal. Thank you, but now I seem to owe more."

"But the boss is the boss, and when he makes a move, he will be a level 4 crystal core."

Not long after Jiang Yu and the others left, they met several four or five-year-old children playing around a top.

The three children were instantly attracted to

The three children have played with a lot of high-end toys, but they have never played with such down-to-earth toys. Xiaobao asked his mother excitedly, "Mom, what is that? Can we go play?"

And the sound of her breasts reached the ears of several men in the Chu family across the wall? Attracted attention instantly

Chapter 212 Want to murder?

But in the hearts of the Chu family, no one wants these people to see Jiang Yu

Except for listening carefully, they remained calm and accompanied the people from the other three bases as they continued to move forward.

And Jiang Yu looked at the three children with bright eyes, and of course he would not reject them.

Jiang Yu knelt down and said to the three children, "That one is called a spinning top. If you want to play, go and discuss with them and see if you can join."

The three children nodded and ran over in a hurry.

Jiang Yu did not interfere with them. Let them establish the friendship between children on their own!

Xuanqing said to Jiang Yu and Wen Jin, "You take your children to play!

"I'm very interested in the hydroponic base, I'll go take a look." As soon as he finished speaking, he disappeared.

The children playing with tops are the children of ordinary people in the base. Although they are still young, they live at the bottom with their parents and have long learned to observe people's emotions.

When Dabao and the three of them passed by, they stopped playing the top and looked at their parents not far away, but they did not refuse them to join.

Seeing that they didn't even have whips in their hands, he even gave them the whip he used to make a spinning top for them to play with.

Patiently teach them how to play, even if the top cannot spin, they are taught very patiently

Jiang Yu looked at it and said with emotion, "No wonder the old saying goes, children from poor families have already become masters."

In fact, they are just children from poor families who have experienced more!

These children should not be much older than Xiaobao and the others, but look, senior brother, how many innocent expressions of children are there on their faces?

"I think they are so sensible that it makes people feel distressed."

Just like in her previous life, when she was a beggar for a few months, she really showed how to look at faces and expressions.

"Junior sister, everyone has their own way of survival.

But for our children, we have the ability and the strength to let them grow up happily.

Don't think so much, in this world, it's pretty good to have such a stable life."

Jiang Yu smiled and shook his head, "I just looked at them and thought of something. I understand, senior brother."

But Xiaobao's excited and happy voice came from over there, "I can hit it, I can hit it, it's spinning, it's spinning!"

The top is made of wood and is quite big. Xiaobao and the others are not very strong, so the top will fall over after just a few spins.

The child next to him, who had a whip in his hand, quickly joined in.

Soon Xiaobao's laughter came again, "Wow, you are so awesome, you are spinning, you are spinning."

Jiang Yu looked at Xiaobao's excitement and said, "When I was a child, Xiaobao was obviously the best, and the second one cried the most.

"I didn't expect that now it's just the opposite. Dabao and Erbao are both more restrained, and Xiaobao is making noises all day long."

Wen Jinyan also looked at Xiaobao and said with a smile, "This is good. Girls should be pampered."

Another group of people separated by a wall have already passed by

Luo Yu quietly winked at his guard.

Mucang, who was being carried by the guard, was slowly adjusting his position calmly.

Several people in the Chu family were paying attention, listening to Xiaobao's voice.

Jiang Ting and Feng Yan were walking and talking about things, at the front of the team

Everyone suddenly heard the sound of a wooden warehouse. All the guards immediately surrounded the person they wanted to protect, and loaded the wooden warehouse.

And that wall is not a real brick wall, it is a very thin simple wall.

The bullet penetrated the simple wall and came straight towards Jiang Yu and the children.

Chu Xiao also saw the hole left by the bullet. He kicked the wall down worriedly and ran towards the children.

But the guard who opened the wooden warehouse did not stop, as if on purpose, and shouted, "Get out of the way, there's a misfire, there's a misfire."

The wall was kicked down by Chu Xiao, and Feng Yan and Jiang Ting also saw the children over there.

The eyes turned cold instantly. As if in a unified movement, he pulled out the wooden warehouse. The guard who was performing had a wooden warehouse in his hand, and the props in his hand also fell to the ground.

Jiang Ting and Feng Yan snorted coldly. After touching the wooden warehouse for a lifetime, it really went wrong, or was it intentional? Couldn't they still see it? It's really despicable and shameless

The bullets flying towards Jiang Yu and the others had already been stopped by the spiritual shield created by Wen Jinyan.

The sudden sound of the wooden warehouse had no impact on the three of them. They all thought it was the sound of firecrackers that the uncle led them to let go.

Several other children were frightened. They stopped playing the spinning top and looked over there with frightened eyes.

Xiaobao saw that the top was about to fall again, "Brothers, fight quickly, it's about to fall!"

Chu Xiao, who was running over, was blocked by spiritual power, but when he saw that the three children were fine, he felt relieved.

Not only Chu Xiao, but also others were relieved. Of course, this did not include Luo Yu.

Luo Yu was even a little disappointed. What a good opportunity, wasted again.

While the people in other bases were relieved, another question came to their mind: How did they stop the bullets? Could it be...

Wen Jinyan, who was blocking Jiang Yu behind him, looked at the group of people with a face as cold as ice. He removed his spiritual power cover and at the same time, activated his spiritual power and threw several bullets in the direction of Luo Yu.

When this group of people passed by the wall, he had been paying attention. Luo Yu's little movements did not escape his spiritual observation. He was always on guard.

Luo Yu looked at the bullets coming rapidly. His eyes were quick and his hands were about to pull away. Someone next to him came to block them.

Luo Yu even clearly heard the sound of bullets entering his body.

After he pushed away in fear, the 'shield' in front of him roared angrily, "What are you doing? Do you want to murder?

"This is the kind of hospitality you want the base to have. It's really an eye-opener for Luo."

Chapter 213 Little Girl Wait

Wen Jinyan looked at the arrogant Luo Yu with cold eyes.

When he raised his hand, Luo Yu had already flown up and hit the ground again.

But his other guards were lying on the ground before they had time to take action.

After this operation, the people in the other two bases were sure that the big boss they were looking for was right in front of them.

Wen Jinyan looked at Luo Yu who was wailing on the ground, and said in a cold tone, "I can't care about any intrigues between you two.

"But if you want to use us as a raft, your calculation is wrong."

There are senior brothers here, and they can't afford to make any waves. Jiang Yu didn't pay attention and walked towards the children.

The moment the wall fell, the big treasure and the second treasure protected the little treasure in the middle.

Jiang Yu knelt down and held them all in his arms, "Don't be afraid, my mother and uncle are here."

Xiaobao, who was protected by his brother, showed no fear at all, "Mom, we are not afraid, but those brothers seem to be."

Jiang Yu looked at the children, huddled in a ball. With such a loud noise, why didn't any parents come over?

Let go of the child in your arms and take out a few toys from the space, "Dabao, Erbao, Xiaobao, my brothers taught you to play games just now, shall we give them a gift?"

"good"

The toys Jiang Yu took out were all popular among children before the apocalypse. Although today's children have never watched anime before the apocalypse, the structure of these toys can arouse children's liking.

The three little darlings distributed the toys to those children. Jiang Yu saw that they all really liked them, so he also diverted his attention.

Then he said to them, "Go home quickly!"

Several children looked at each other before leaving with their toys in their arms.

Jiang Yu took the child back to Wen Jinyan, "Brother, let's go!"

Facing Jiang Yu, Wen Jinyan instantly became a master of face-changing. One moment his face was as cold as ice, and the next moment it was as bright as spring.

"Okay", the mastermind won't live long anyway

The man who opened the wooden warehouse has gone to another world to report

Just as Wen Jinyan was about to squat down and hug Xiaobao, Chu Xiao came over, squatted in front of Xiaobao, and asked in a gentle tone, "Xiaobao, were you scared just now?"

Xiaobao blinked her big eyes and looked at the uncle in front of her. She still remembered the uncle she met yesterday, "Thank you uncle for caring, I'm not afraid."

Chu Xiao's heart was suddenly stabbed, but he still smiled and gently touched Xiaobao's head, "Xiaobao is so brave."

Xiaobao nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I'm very powerful."

Then Xiaobao looked at Chu Xiao eagerly, as if waiting for Chu Xiao to continue saying something.

Chu Xiao was so scorched by the scorching eyes that he didn't know what to say for a moment, "What's wrong, Xiaobao?"

Xiaobao suddenly became unhappy, "My eldest brother and second brother are also very brave, why don't you praise me?"

Chu Xiao quickly looked at Dabao and Erbao, but when he looked over, the two children turned their heads away and looked to the other side.

Chu Xiao was a little at a loss, "Of course Dabao Erbao is very brave, but I haven't had time to say it yet."

Xiaobao pouted, "Huh! Lying will make your nose grow."

Jiang Yu picked up Xiaobao and said to Chu Xiao, "Let's go back first. You should have something to do now, right?"

Wen Jinyan also picked up Dabao and Erbao and said, "Let's go, junior sister."

Old man Chu came over quickly, "Are you here for breakfast? There is a bun shop in front of you. It tastes pretty good. Let's go and eat some together."

Although he was talking, his eyes never left Xiaobao.

Jiang Yu felt very uncomfortable when she saw such a look. Although Xiaobao was the youngest, she had never been partial.

But how could the Chu family subconsciously ignore the Dabao and the Second Treasure?

If treated too obviously differently, will the first and second treasures feel better? Especially when those two babies already know their identities

Jiang Yu said calmly, "No need, we have already eaten.

"I won't disturb you anymore, we're going back first." She hugged the child and walked back.

Jiang Ting, who had been in shock since seeing Jiang Yu's face, came to his senses, strode forward, and quickly shouted, "Little girl, wait!"

Chapter 214 You got the wrong person

Jiang Yu did not stop and continued to move forward.

Jiang Ting rushed over and wanted to stop Jiang Yu, but Wen Jinyan, who was holding two children in his arms, immediately

Wen Jinyan looked at Jiang Ting and asked, "What do you want to do?"

Jiang Ting ignored Wen Jinyan, but considering that he was holding two children, he didn't push him. He stretched out his head and called Jiang Yu, "Little girl, do you know Jiang Cheng, Cheng Cheng?"

Jiang Yu stopped for a moment, turned around and said, "I don't know him." When she heard Jiang Cheng, she thought she was talking about Miaomiao's husband.

Jiang Ting didn't believe it, "No, no, no, it's impossible. Little girl, think about it carefully."

Jiang Ting quickly took out a small photo from his breast pocket. It looked like it was torn off some kind of ID.

Jiang Ting looked at Wen Jinyan and said, "I don't mean any harm. Could you please give way? I just want to confirm one thing.

"I guarantee with my life that if I have any malicious intentions, you will kill me immediately."

Wen Jinyan retreated to Jiang Yu, and Jiang Ting handed the photo to Jiang Yu, "Little girl, take a closer look and see if you recognize this person."

Jiang Yu held Xiaobao in one hand and took the photo in the other. She looked at it carefully and said, "It looks a bit familiar. I think I've seen it somewhere?"

After saying that, I thought about it carefully, where have I seen it?

Wen Jinyan glanced at the photo and looked at Jiang Yu helplessly and tenderly.

Xiaobao looked at the photo and then at his mother, "Mom, I have seen this person before."

Jiang Yu looked at Xiaobao doubtfully, "Where have you seen it? Didn't we just come out yesterday?"

Xiaobao reached out and held his mother's face, "I see it every day!

Mom, you are so stupid, you don't even recognize your own photos."

"What?"

Wen Jinyan smiled and shook his head, "Junior sister, Xiaobao means that the person in the photo looks like you."

Jiang Yu looked at the photo carefully and recalled what this body looked like, and then suddenly realized

The morning after she first put it on, she looked at this body carefully. In the following years, she really never looked in the mirror.

Xiaobao said with a smile, "Mom is so stupid, she doesn't even recognize her anymore."

Jiang Yu glared at her daughter, "Mom is not as beautiful as Xiaobao. She hasn't looked in the mirror for a long time and has even forgotten what she looks like."

Jiang Yu returned the photo to Jiang Ting, "Although he and I look very similar, I really don't know him."

Jiang Ting carefully took the photo, touched the person on it longingly, and said sincerely: "Little girl, could you please tell me your father's name?

I don't mean anything else. The person in this photo is my biological brother.

His name was Jiang Cheng. He suddenly disappeared when he was twenty-two years old.

This photo was taken from his diploma.

"You guys really look alike. It's impossible for two people who are not related by blood to look so similar."

Jiang Yu searched the memory of the original owner before saying: "His name is Jiang Jinzhi, he should not be the person you are looking for.

"And my parents are both orphans and have no other family members."

Jiang Ting took a step forward excitedly, "Then your name is Jiang Yu, which means "Yu" in "Jin Huaiyu". The name of your father is "Jin" in "Jin Huaiyu", right?

Tell me quickly, right? "

Jiang Yu nodded, "You are right."

Jiang Ting was excited at first, and then suddenly burst into laughter. But when he smiled, his eyes turned red, "You brat, I finally found you."

Jiang Ting wiped his eyes, looked at Jiang Yu kindly and said, "Girl, I am your uncle, dear uncle.

Where is your father? Where is he? How is he doing? "

Jiang Yu was a little confused. What was going on with this inexplicable recognition of relatives?

"I'm sorry, you may have mistaken the wrong person.

"My father is really an orphan, and we have no relatives in our family."

Jiang Yu carefully searched the memory of the original owner. It is true that other people visit relatives during the holidays, but the Jiang family of three is either traveling or staying at home. Throughout the year, there are really no relatives at home.

"And my father's appearance doesn't look like the photo you took."

Jiang Ting didn't believe it, "It's impossible, it's impossible. That kid once complained that his name was not nice. If he had a daughter in the future, it would be difficult to change his name.

"He said that if he changes his name, he will add Jin to his name. If he has a daughter, she can name her after Yu, so that others will know that they are father and daughter."

Jiang Yu took out a photo of the original owner's family of three from the space.

This was originally put in the villa. I didn't think too much about it at the time. Anyway, I put it all in if the space could fit it.

Jiang Yu showed the photo to Jiang Ting, "I didn't lie to you, this is my father. You really got the wrong person."

Chapter 215 He passed away

Jiang Ting quickly took the photo. When he saw those eyes, he was sure that this person was his brother.

Although his appearance has completely changed, he is very sure that this is his brother

He hurriedly waved to one of his bodyguards and said, "Chen Liu, come here."

Chen Liu, who was named, ran over. Jiang Ting immediately showed him the photo, "Look carefully. Did he have a knife on his face?"

Chen Liu looked carefully and took out a small magnifying glass from his breast pocket.

Watch carefully and say after two minutes, "It has been moved. Not only has it been moved, but it has also been extensively modified."

Jiang Ting said to Jiang Yu, "Look, I didn't lie to you. I'm really your uncle."

If you don't believe it, let's go find your father. I also want to know, what happened to him? No news at all overnight

Moreover, we used a lot of connections and even used all the technology, but we didn't find any information about him.

And why does he need plastic surgery? No contact with family"

Jiang Yu is also carefully recalling the memory of the original owner. The original owner himself was reborn, and it was too long ago.

Most of the original owner's memories are about the painful experiences in the two years after the apocalypse. Most of the memories about his family are the warm scenes of a family of three.

The others were indeed blurry. Jiang Yu searched carefully and found some mysteries.

The Jiang Group is also ranked high in City M, but it seems that the three members of the Jiang family have never appeared in front of the media.

Jiang Jinzhi and his wife go out for adventure travel eight out of twelve months out of the year.

More than a year before the end of the world, the original owner went to the site of the explosion and claimed an urn and some relics.

The original owner also had doubts, but all the evidence from her parents' belongings, the location of her cell phone, the message her father sent her, and the private detective she hired to investigate showed that her parents were indeed involved in the accident.

If the original owner's father is real, he disappeared in his twenties and his appearance was drastically altered.

What could be hidden behind this? Did the original owner's parents really pass away?

Jiang Yu asked Jiang Ting, "Did you get along well with your family before your brother disappeared?"

Jiang Ting said nostalgically, "He has been the pistachio in the family since he was a child.

Se is handsome and sunny, and my mother always teases me that she took a nap during the birth and turned her daughter into a son.

He has had excellent academic performance since he was a child. On the day he disappeared, we were all at home, waiting for him to come back to celebrate him.

Because that day, he got two doctorate certificates at the same time

From the moment we discovered he was missing to the day of the end of the world, we never stopped searching.

But there is no news at all. Tell me, where is this kid? "

Jiang Yu had more and more mysteries in her heart. She looked at Jiang Ting and said, "Can I take a drop of your blood?"

"You don't believe what I said. Do you want to do a paternity test? But now the hospital lacks a lot of equipment, and I don't know if it can be done."

Jiang Yu gave the little treasures to Wen Jinyan. Wen Jinyan held two of them with one arm and one with the other, still relaxed.

Several men in the Chu family were extremely jealous looking at Wen Jinyan, but they were helpless.

Jiang Yu condensed an ice needle in his hand and looked at Jiang Ting, "Can I take it?"

Jiang Ting stretched out his hand, "You can take whatever you want, I'm covered in blood, there's a lot of it."

The corner of Jiang Yu's mouth twitched. She was not a vampire.

Others couldn't use this method at all. Just like Yang Man, she could tell at a glance whether Yang Man and Bai Yue were related by blood.

But just like a doctor cannot heal himself, now he can only use another method

Jiang Yu pricked Jiang Ting's thumb, took out a drop of blood, and then took a drop of his own.

Take out a stone as white as jade from the space, and put two drops of blood on the stone

In the blink of an eye, two drops of blood melted into it. After looking at it for a while, there was no change, so the general put the stone into the space.

This is the family test stone of Xuantian Continent. People who are not related by blood will not be blended in with both drops of blood. Even if they are blended in at the beginning, they will be rejected soon.

So the cheerful old man in front of me is indeed the uncle of this body.

Jiang Ting watched Jiang Yu operate the whole process. Isn't this too simple? "That's it? Have you got the result?

"I'm not lying to you, I just said that I am your uncle."

Jiang Yu nodded, "You and I are indeed related by blood."

Jiang Ting deliberately made a fierce face, "There are many types of blood relationships. There are blood relationships within three generations. 

But I am your uncle, dear

By the way, where is your father?

I have to take good care of him. I don't know, are the family worried about him? For so many years, no news was given to us."

Jiang Yu looked at the people who were full of excitement and joy, and couldn't bear to tell the truth.

Averted her eyes and said, "More than a year ago at the end of the world, wasn't there an explosion that shocked the whole country?"

Jiang Ting had a bad premonition and her heart thumped, "You, you, you, you, don't scare me!"

Jiang Yu pursed her lips before saying, "They died in that accident."

Chapter 216 Then you are very anxious about growing up.

Jiang Ting swayed a few times and almost fell down.

Chen Liu, who came over to look at the photo, quickly supported him

Jiang Ting couldn't believe it. This was true. "It's impossible, it's impossible. You must have lied to me."

I won't settle the score with him anymore. Can you tell me the truth?

I'll just meet him and make sure he's okay, okay? "

Jiang Yu sighed, "I didn't lie to you, and I don't need to lie to you."

Jiang Ting squatted on the ground in pain and cried like a child.

"You brat, I'm older than you, and I'm still alive and well.

How can you leave first? "

Jiang Ting collapsed and screamed, "Ah"

Jiang Yu is even more confused now. It seems that the two brothers don't have a bad relationship!

Why did the original owner's father not contact his family?

If you can't figure it out, let's stop thinking about it. Anyway, it's been so long and she's not the real original owner.

These brain-burning things are not suitable for a fool like her to solve the mystery.

Feng Yan came over, helped Jiang Ting up, and patted his shoulder, "The deceased is gone, let him rest in peace!

"Taking good care of his offspring will also be considered as fulfilling your responsibility as a big brother."

After a while, his emotions calmed down a bit. Jiang Ting wiped away his tears and said to Jiang Yu seriously, "How about going home with uncle?

"Your grandparents are eighty years old. What keeps them alive is that they want to see your father." Jiang Ting's eyes turned red again when he said this.

He looked up at the sky, blinked hard a few times, and then continued, "Although I'm just an uncle, I will definitely love you like a father."

"You also have a cousin named Jiang Hao."

Jiang Yu shook his head, "No need, I can take care of myself too."

Although we are related by blood, we are still strangers, and there is no need to force us to live together just because we are related by blood.

Everyone is uncomfortable like this and living their own lives is pretty good."

Jiang Yu took out a few photo albums from the space, "I'll give these to you!"

"We have been out for a long time, it's time to go back."

Jiang Ting took the photo album and held it firmly in his hand, "Although I really hope you can go back with me.

But I also respect your choice. Whenever you are tired and want to stop and take a rest, just go home!

As long as uncle is still breathing, he will always wait for you to come home."

Xiaobao suddenly asked, "Grandpa, is there anything fun at your house?"

Jiang Ting had been focusing on confirming the facts before and didn't pay much attention to a few children.

When I saw Xiaobao now, I suddenly realized that the little girl just called her niece's mother, right?

Jiang Ting turned to look at Jiang Yu again. Is his niece an adult?

"Xiao Xiaoyu, who are they?"

Jiang Yu smiled and said, "They are my children."

"Dear?"

Jiang Yu nodded, "Dear, triplets."

After getting the answer, Jiang Ting rushed to Wen Jinyan with his fists outstretched, but when he looked at the child, he took it back and cursed loudly, "It's you, you bastard, who shocked my niece."

Are you still a human being? My niece is not yet an adult?

"Just let her suffer this hardship and suffer this fatigue."

Feng Yan looked at Jiang Ting, who was furious. His palms were sweating. Man, this is a big boss.

Although you are an uncle, your niece hasn't even met you yet. If you piss me off, I'll kill you with just a raise of my hand.

Didn't you see a few more lying on the ground?

Jiang Yu was also confused. What does this mean? Are you treating your senior brother as a scumbag?

Xiaobao wiped his face and said fiercely, "You spit on my face, it's so dirty."

We children must pay attention to hygiene. You are old and still don't pay attention to hygiene.

Didn't your father tell you not to lose your temper with others?

"Don't scold me, Father Wen, or I'll beat you up." After saying that, he was still angry and waved his fist.

Wen Jinyan held her three children, took a few steps back, and distanced herself from Jiang Ting.

Jiang Ting, who was so cute by the little baby's fierce look, thought Wen Jinyan was shrinking, and was so angry that he just wanted to speak.

Xiaobao immediately stretched out his hands to cover his face. What was even more outrageous was that both Dabao and Erbao stretched out their little hands and covered Xiaobao's face.

Jiang Ting's power was instantly broken, and his chest was heaving with anger.

Just when Jiang Yu was about to explain, Wen Jinyan looked seriously and said in a sincere tone, "I wasn't the bastard who made junior sister suffer before.

"But I can guarantee you that as long as I am here, junior sister will never suffer any more hardships."

Chu Xiao, who was called a bastard:...

Jiang Yu said to Jiang Ting, "You have misunderstood.

In the past few years, my senior brother and master have been taking care of us, mother and son.

Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to take care of my three children so well by myself.

"And I didn't suffer or get tired, and my life was pretty good."

Jiang Ting felt better after hearing that his niece was not suffering from hardships.

But suddenly I thought of what my niece said and immediately retorted, "What an old man you are. I'm only over 50 years old and still young. If you don't want to call me uncle, you can just call me Jiang Ting."

Erbao suddenly thought of the Grand Eunuch's mantra and said to Jiang Ting seriously, "Then you are quite worried about your appearance."

Chapter 217 Chu Xiao hurt Jiang Ting

Jiang Ting, who looked quite anxious:...

Feng Yan's shoulders were shrugging. This man is indeed very tall. They are only one or two years apart. Standing together, they look like two generations.

Although Jiang Yu also felt that this person did not look like he was in his fifties, but no matter what? It's wrong for Erbao to say this, "Erbao, mom knows you didn't mean it.

But it is very impolite to say this, and it will make others have a bad impression of Erbao.

Can you apologize to this grandpa? "

Jiang Ting waved his hand nonchalantly, "It's okay, no need to apologize.

I do look quite old, and this little guy is telling the truth.

By the way, little guy, tell grandpa, what are your names, okay? "

Dabao's three children looked at their mother and saw Jiang Yu nodding.

Dabao then looked at Jiang Ting and said, "My name is Jiang Yi, and my nickname is Dabao."

Erbao looked at Jiang Ting and said, "I'm sorry, grandpa.

My name is Jiang Shuo, nicknamed Erbao."

Xiaobao said cutely, "My name is Jiang Le, Happy Le, and I also have a name called Xiaobao."

Jiang Ting frowned and looked at Jiang Yu, "Little niece, that bastard failed you, right?

Where is he? Uncle goes to settle accounts with him

What the hell, are you too brave to eat the heart of a bear or a leopard, or are you so damn blind?

"You are really not a thing. You are young and have three children running around in the apocalypse. Are you still a human being?"

But you have done a good job, little niece. It would be better if you kick such a scumbag as early as possible. However, your uncle will make the decision for you when it comes to settling the accounts.

The three children are all very good, and their names are also very nice.

It fits their character and temperament very well."

When the Chu family heard the names of their three children for the first time, their first reaction was how could their child be named Jiang?

Mr. Chu said to Jiang Yu with some reproach, "Xiao Yu, even if you and Xiao'er are separated, the three children will always be your common children, and they will always have the blood of the Chu family.

The three children are all named Jiang. Where do you put Xiao'er? "

The grumpy Jiang Ting immediately got angry, "Who do I think that bastard is? It turns out he's from your Chu family, so I don't find it strange anymore."

The child was born and raised by my niece. What is her surname? Of course it's up to her to decide

Who can interfere? Who has the right to interfere? "

After Jiang Ting finished speaking, he rushed forward to fight Chu Xiao.

Chu Xiao reflexively stretched out his hand to block it, but he is now at the middle stage of foundation building.

Although Jiang Ting is a soldier, has never given up training, and already has super powers, after all, compared to cultivators, he is just an ordinary person.

Jiang Ting was blocked by Chu Xiao, and force clashed with each other. Jiang Ting was unable to defeat him, and his body staggered backwards, leaving blood marks on the corners of his mouth.

Jiang Yu immediately stepped forward to stabilize him. Seeing the blood stains on the corner of Jiang Ting's mouth, he looked at Chu Xiao with cold eyes.

In fact, Chu Xiao already regretted it after taking action. In the past few years, he has become very skilled in using spiritual power outside.

Just now I sensed that danger was coming, and at the moment I reacted conditionedly, I also had spiritual power attached to it.

Now that I see Jiang Yu's eyes, my heart hurts. Even if he did something wrong, is the relationship between them and the three children they share still not as good as Jiang Ting who has just met him?

Does she really want to see herself beaten?

Chu Zhan said to Jiang Yu, "Jiang Yu, you don't have to look at my little brother like this.

When attacked, it is natural to fight back

Jiang Ting can't just rely on his elder status to bully my younger brother openly.

"Besides, now that you have separated, Jiang Ting is just a stranger in front of my little brother."

Chu Xiao: "Brother, I..."

Jiang Yu sneered, raised his hand, and Chu Zhan flew out and fell to the ground.

With an expressionless face, he looked at Chu Zhan who was struggling to stand up and said, "Chu Xiao and I are separated.

You are also a stranger to me now. From what standpoint do you teach me how to do things? "

Jiang Ting covered his chest and coughed twice, suppressing the smell of blood in his mouth. Just as he was about to say something, Jiang Yu threw a pill into his mouth.

Jiang Ting smacked the candy in his mouth. It tasted tasteless. Did he buy fake candy?

Jiang Ting said with a slight embarrassment, "Little niece, I'm over fifty years old and I'm not a child. It doesn't matter if I get this little injury. There's no need to eat sweets."

Keep the candy for the children, but did you buy fake candy?

There is no sweetness at all, and it melts too quickly, and it's gone before you even feel it."

Jiang Yu suddenly laughed when she heard this. He was a very cute old man. What kind of brain circuit did he have to think that it was candy?

And why do you still show a regretful expression for not tasting the sweetness?

Chu Tian and Chu Rui went to help the uncle up, and there was blood on the corner of Chu Zhan's mouth.

Jiang Yu looked at Chu Xiao, "Chu Xiao, please tell your Chu family

What are the surnames of the children I, Jiang Yu, gave birth to and adopted? No one has the right to interfere

Don't even think about having any ideas about the child. You should understand my temper.

"You have touched my inner skin. You, the Chu family, cannot bear my revenge."

Chu Zhan suppressed the anger in his heart, and before Chu Xiao spoke, he said to Jiang Yu, "We can stop competing with you for the child for the time being, but you must agree to us a condition."

Chapter 218 If you have any trouble, just leave it to your senior brother

After hearing what Chu Zhan said, Jiang Yu looked at Chu Xiao

Chu Xiao saw the look in Jiang Yu's eyes and lowered his head in shame.

The eldest brother is right. The child will not suffer hardship if she follows her, but the poison planted by the family has to be solved.

Chu Xiao also felt very uncomfortable. He knew that doing so would push the mother and son further away, but he had to make a choice.

Jiang Yu is really disappointed with Chu Xiao now, "Chu Xiao, you really refreshed my three views."

Because of your elder brother's words, you left me who was about to give birth and turned around to leave.

Now because of your family, you don't even want children anymore

So, how true or false is the deep affection you once showed towards me?

Ah! I really didn't expect that I, Jiang Yu, would be blind and blind one day.

It's ridiculous. For this reason, I don't know how much real or fake feelings I have, but I actually fell in love with you.

Put down your status and try your best to cater to your family even if it's not what you want.

"It's really embarrassing when I think about it now."

Chu Xiao quickly explained, "I didn't lie to you. My feelings for you are true. I..."

Jiang Yu interrupted him, "You make me feel that you are even more hypocritical.

While doing things that hurt us, you also show how affectionate you are

Let me tell you now, you are neither qualified nor capable to compete with me for my children.

As for the conditions, they are just nonsense.

"Chu Xiao, from now on, I, Jiang Yu, don't want to see you again, nor do I want to see anyone from the Chu family again."

Jiang Yu turned to Jiang Ting and said, "Take your people back!

Stay away from Hope Base! The upper beam is not straight and the lower beam is crooked

I'll go back first, take care of yourself."

Jiang Yu walked to Wen Jinyan and said, "Let's go, senior brother."

Wen Jinyan glanced coldly at the Chu family, especially Chu Xiao, before turning around and following Jiang Yu's pace

Jiang Ting waved to his people and followed them.

Feng Yan glanced at the Chu family, waved to his people, and followed Jiang Ting.

Jiang Yu walked in front, immersed in her own thoughts.

I didn't expect that after living for so many years, I would be moved by an emotion I didn't know the truth about.

Is it ridiculous? A little bit! After all, my three lifetimes add up to more than 200 years, and I can easily lose my heart.

Are you sad? A little bit too! People who sincerely give their emotions will give up themselves for others again and again. As long as they still have emotions and desires, they will not be indifferent!

Jiang Yu's eyes shed two lines of tears. Jiang Yu stretched out his hand to wipe them away. Chu Xiao, from now on, you are completely removed from my heart, Jiang Yu. For the rest of my life, I will never think of you again.

Looking at Junior Sister like this, Wen Jinyan was heartbroken. He took a step forward and stood side by side with her, "Junior Sister, you can see me when you turn your head."

I'm not on your left, just on your right, not on your right, just behind you

"Senior brother's shoulders are also quite broad and thick, and you can lend them to your junior sister at any time."

Xiaobao is relatively naive and does not understand adult matters, but the smart Dabao and Erbao seem to have some feelings. Dabao said: "Mom, I will grow up soon, and I will protect my mother."

Erbao: "Mom, are those people trying to rob us?

"Mom is not sad, we will not leave her."

Hearing these heart-warming words, Jiang Yu's cold heart instantly warmed up.

Looking at the sky, blinking a few times, she smiled and said to the child, "As long as you are there, mom will have infinite power?"

No one has the ability to snatch you away? Even if my mother is unreliable, don't we still have our master and your uncle? "

"And I, I can also contribute some strength."

Only then did Jiang Yu notice that a large group of people were following behind him.

"Why are you following me?"

Jiang Ting looked away guiltily, "Now that I know you are my little niece, I can't see you, so just leave, right?"

I have to at least go see where you live, okay? I'm just relieved."

"GuluGulu"

Jiang Ting stretched out his hand to rub his belly in embarrassment, and said with some embarrassment, "What about that? It just said hello to me."

Xiaobao said with a smile, "I know, I know

When I want to eat cookies, my little belly also says hello to me

Grandpa, do you also want to eat cookies?

Go find your father quickly. My little Dudu said hello. I am here to find my father Wen.

It works! Father Wen will give me two more yuan."

Jiang Ting:......

Even Feng Yan was amused by Xiaobao's childlike words, and said with a smile, "Little guy, it's useless for this old man to go to his father, and he will be beaten by his father."

Xiaobao opened his mouth wide, "Huh? Grandpa is too pitiful, isn't he?

But I've finished all my cookies, and I didn't share them with you! "

Jiang Yu sighed, and Wen Jin whispered to her, "Junior sister, I can see that your uncle really wants to care about you.

Actually, it doesn't matter if we recognize each other. We don't live with them anyway, so let's just treat them as relatives from multiple families!

The most important thing is that senior brother can see that you have softened your heart.

"Don't embarrass yourself, follow your own heart, and if you have any trouble, just leave it to your senior brother."

Chapter 219 Jiang Ting is angry with Jiaqin

Jiang Yu smiled at Wen Jinyan, turned to Jiang Ting and the others and said, "You go to eat first!

We live here in the villa area and won't be able to leave until probably the afternoon.

"You can just find someone to lead the way and you can find them."

Jiang Ting shook his head, "It's okay, it's okay. You can't starve to death with one or two meals."

Little niece, where are you going?

Uncle also hopes you leave here, even if you don't go back to Thunder Base with uncle

But the sky is big and the earth is big, can you go anywhere? If you continue to stay here, the Chu family will definitely be pestering you.

Of course, with your strength, they can't do anything to you?

But the tortoise falls on the instep. Although it doesn't bite, it is very annoying, right? "

Jiang Yu nodded, "We are leaving in the afternoon. We just want to go out for a walk. You haven't decided where to go yet?"

Back at the villa, Jiang Hongying and the others were packing, and a lot of things had been put in the yard.

Jiaqin sat on the steps of Villa No. 1, looking with resentful eyes at her senior brother and sister who walked in, as well as her godson and goddaughter.

Pretending to be aggrieved, he said, "Junior sister, when you went out to play, you actually left me behind.

"People are sad now, you have to comfort them."

Jiang Yu shook her head and laughed, "Senior sister, you really think you are eighteen years old, you are..."

"Hey, hey, hey, I'm fine, I don't need junior sister to coax me anymore," Jiaqin hurriedly interrupted.

Jiang Yu couldn't understand why senior sister cares so much about age? To these monks, being over a hundred years old is nothing.

Jiaqin saw a huge group of people and asked his junior sister, "Junior sister, who are these people?

Newly recruited team members? Too old? "

A group of people who are considered too old:...

Jiang Ting is a relatively rugged-looking person. He completely inherited it from Mr. Jiang. He didn't inherit any of his mother's stunning appearance.

He had never cared about his appearance before, but after several blows today, he began to doubt himself. Was he too ugly? I don't deserve to stand next to my little niece anymore.

It seems that after going back this time, I have to pay attention to my appearance.

Jiang Yu said to Jiaqin: "This is the uncle I just recognized. I don't know the others either."

Jiang Ting, who was still in self-doubt, came to his senses instantly when he heard the sound of "Uncle" and smiled so much that his mouth reached behind his ears.

Jiaqin was instantly startled, "Junior sister, are you serious?

But at a glance, you two can't find anything similar.

Could it be that your father adopted me, junior sister? Or maybe your uncle is adopted?"

Jiang Ting's eyebrows trembled angrily, "Oh, I'm talking about this little girl! She is very good-looking, why can't her eyes work so well?

Why doesn't it look like it? My niece's father and I are biological brothers, biological, from the same father and mother, not adopted."

Jiaqin burst into laughter and said, "Old man, thank you for complimenting me on my good looks.

But we have to seek truth from facts! I can't tell lies with my eyes open, can I? "

Jiang Ting: "I, I..."

Jiang Yu said quickly, "Uncle, don't be angry. My senior sister is relatively poor. If you continue to talk to her, you will probably get angry."

Jiang Ting said discouraged, "I feel like jumping around now."

Hey, by the way, little niece, let me introduce you to you.

This is the base director of the hurricane base, Feng Yan

"If you like him, call him Uncle Feng. If you don't like him, just kick him out."

Feng Yan immediately glared at Jiang Ting, "Little niece, don't listen to your uncle's nonsense.

He just can't bear to see that I'm more handsome than him, and he always has a bad look on his face every time he sees me.

"If he doesn't stimulate me a few words, he feels like he can't breathe smoothly."

Jiang Ting snorted and turned his head to the side. Who is jealous of his good looks? When I was young, I looked like a pretty boy

But his wife always likes to compare him with this pretty boy.

Jiang Yu now understands a sentence, young and old, the older you get, the younger you get. Isn't her uncle's awkward behavior exactly the same as when Erbao was at odds?

Jiang Yu waved his hand and put the things in the yard into the space.

Several tables were taken out, and a large bucket of rice and a large pot of braised pork with potatoes were placed on each table.

He took out the tableware again and said to Jiang Ting, "Since I call you uncle, this is your first time at your niece's house.

We can't let you go hungry. Uncle and Uncle Feng ask your people to eat!

"You guys come in with me to eat"

Jiang Ting felt warm in his heart. How could his niece be so good?

It was obvious that they had shamelessly followed them, but they still couldn't bear to let them go hungry.

Skipping one or two meals is already normal for them.

But I can't live up to my niece's feelings.

He said to Feng Yan and the people he brought, "You guys, do it yourself and go eat!

Just eat enough, don't waste it."

The guards were very happy. After receiving the news yesterday, they rushed to the Hope Base non-stop. They were indeed very hungry.

But to be able to serve as a guard for the base commander, the basic quality is still enough. Although he is very hungry and eats quickly, he is not rude.

In the restaurant of Villa No. 1, Jiang Yu brought out four dishes and one soup, three meat dishes and one vegetarian dish. The soup was stewed pig trotters with soybeans.

Jiang Ting and Feng Yan swallowed just by smelling that smell.

What Jiang Yu took out was collected before the end of the world. In Wuyou Valley, what the senior brother prepared was not suitable for them to eat.

"Uncle, Uncle Feng, eat it quickly!"

Chapter 220 Ready to go

Jiang Ting picked up the chopsticks and said, "Okay, uncle, you're welcome."

Jiang Hongying and Huarui came to Villa No. 1 and said hello to Jiang Ting and Feng Yan.

Asked Jiang Yu, "Boss, is there anything I need to pack up and take away?

We have packed everything in Villa No. 2, and the beds and furniture have been disassembled and reassembled."

Jiang Yu: "Just take away the ones in Villa No. 2, but don't want the ones in Villa No. 1."

Sister Jiang, have you all eaten? "

Jiang Hongying nodded, "Boss, you don't have to worry about us, we have eaten dry food."

Hua Rui: "Then it looks like we don't have to wait until the afternoon to set off again."

Jiang Ting made three more bowls of rice, and Feng Yan didn't hesitate to give in too.

The generous portions of four dishes and one soup were filled by two people

Jiang Ting finished the last sip of soup in the bowl, put down the bowl, and sighed with satisfaction, "I haven't had such a satisfying meal in a long time."

Feng Yan also touched his belly, "Yes, thanks to you, I also had a good meal today."

Xuanqing came in from outside at this time. Didn't he just take a look at the hydroponic base?

How come there are so many people in the house just when you turn around?

Jiang Yu saw Xuan Qing and said, "Master, are you back?

What do you think? "

Xuanqing nodded, "It's okay for now!

But as time goes by, it might not be possible

By the way, who are these people at home? "

Jiang Ting walked over and bowed to Xuanqing, "Hello, sir, my name is Jiang Ting, and I am Jiang Yu's uncle.

Thank you for taking such good care of my nieces."

Xuanqing turned to look at his disciple in confusion. If he remembered correctly, he had not been away for long, so why did an uncle suddenly appear?

Jiang Yu told the story one after another, "This is what happened."

Xuanqing looked at Jiang Ting and finally nodded to Jiang Yu.

Then he said to Jiang Ting, "No need to thank you. There's no need to thank you either."

They are my disciples, and it is only natural that I take care of them.

I quite agree with my disciple's approach. I can accept you as a relative.

But it's not necessary if we live together. Everyone has their own things to do.

It's good to keep space for each other. There's no need to force each other to live together. You also need to spend time getting used to each other.

After all, it's not unreasonable to smell good when you're far away and smell bad when you're close."

Jiang Ting: "Sir, don't worry, even if I am Xiaoyu's uncle

I have no right to make any decisions for her. I respect her decisions and choices.

When she is tired and wants to take a rest, she can come back at any time. Thunder Base will always be her home."

Jiang Ting said to Jiang Yu, "Little niece, no matter where you go? You must take good care of yourself.

Your uncle, your grandparents, and others will all be waiting for you at home.

When you are tired from playing, remember to go home

"Uncle will leave today."

Jiang Yu was about to say yes when Xuan Qing interrupted her.

"I think the house is almost tidied up.

"Then let's go to the Thunder Base and identify the door. You can't know where your home is, but you don't even know which way the door opens."

Jiang Yu looked at his master in confusion. Didn't he just say that he agreed with her approach?

Why did you change your mind now?

Xuanqing flicked his disciple's forehead and said, "Master doesn't agree with living together, so he doesn't want you to stop interacting with each other.

It's already at your doorstep. Why don't you go see your grandparents? "

Xuanqing sent a secret message to Jiang Yu, "Silly disciple, just because one person is good, does not mean that the whole family is good."

What other people say is better than experiencing it yourself?

Let's take a look in person. If it's good, we can move around more in the future.

"If it's not good, we'll leave immediately and we don't have to interact with each other in the future."

Jiang Yu also sent a secret message to Xuan Qing, "But Master, I'm afraid I can't handle those relationships."

"Apprentice, don't shrink into your shell, the master is here. 

"Don't worry, Master will take action."

"All right"

The happiest person is Jiang Ting. It can be said that he was hit by a pie. He also wants to take Xiaoyu back and let his parents meet him.

But she could tell that although her little niece called him uncle, she didn't want to go to the Thunder Base.

He didn't say it. He didn't expect to have such a surprise now.

"Okay, okay, I'll make arrangements right now. We'll set off now."

Jiang Ting strode out of Villa No. 1 and waved to Chen Liu, "Go and notify the remaining people. We hope to gather at the entrance of the base and set off in thirty minutes."

Jiang Yu went to Villa No. 2 and packed many things for Jiang Hongying and others into the space.

Returning to the yard, I looked at how clean and tidy the table and tableware had been put into the space.

Everyone was in the yard. Jiang Hongying and Hua Rui were more emotional and looked at the house they had lived in for several years with reluctance.

Jiang Yu shouted to the back of the villa, "Maomao, Doudou, and Pudding are leaving!"

Jiang Ting asked doubtfully, "Are there any children?

"Your team is quite rare. There are not many adults, but there are quite a lot of children..."

When Jiang Ting saw Doudou, Maomao, and Pudding coming out from behind the villa, he blinked hard several times.

"What are they? They are so big."

Jiang Yu said with a smile, "They are mutant dogs. Despite their size, they are very well-behaved."

Jiang Ting said thoughtfully, "The mutated animals we met are all quite fierce.

I have never thought about raising and domesticating them."

Jiang Yu disagreed and said, "Uncle, don't think blindly.

Doudou, they are well-behaved because they can communicate with people and understand what they are saying.

Their current IQ is equivalent to that of an eleven or twelve-year-old child

"Don't try blindly, or you'll lose more than you gain."

These three big guys have taken a lot of her pills. It's hard to say about other mutated animals.

Jiang Ting nodded, "I just sighed, I didn't want to raise

"Besides, I don't have that strength, your uncle. I still know how much I weigh."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 84 6
Apocalyptic natural disaster, the heroine takes space to hoard goods and abuse scum 末世天灾,女主带空间囤货虐渣 Author: I am so poor that I can't afford three mea...
253K 7.4K 26
One day Y/n wakes up one day with her neck in pain, she discovers a bite mark. What will she do when she finds out the mark belongs to a certain gree...
6.8K 80 33
This story is whatever you want it to be (ib: the creators of mln and sr) this story includes violence and sh/suicide and more, so please do not read...
405K 11.8K 21
Yamaguchi Tadashi finds himself pregnant. Although he's actually quite happy, he's terrified of the response that his husband, Tsukishima Kei, will...