Hit On Me ✷ Lando Norris

By kissleclerc

There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 St... More

✷ Synopsis.
✷ 001: Social Media.
✷ 002: Phone Call.
✷ 003: The Inchident.
✷ 004: Kimmel Live!
✷ 005: Media Day.
✷ 006: Lando Norris.
✷ 007: A Reunion.
✷ 008: Social Media.
✷ 010: New Friends.
✷ 011: Meeting The Grid.
✷ 012: Social Media.
✷ 013: Qualis.
✷ 014: Austin Grand Prix.
✷ 015: Social Media.
✷ 016: An Embrace.
✷ 017: Armani.
✷ 018: Afterparty.
✷ 019: Messages.
✷ 020: Vegas, Baby.
✷ 021: Hot Lap.
✷ 022: More Media.
✷ 023: Uploaded.
✷ 024: Another Race.
✷ 025: Social Media.
✷ 026: Messages.
✷ 027: Social Media, Again.
✷ 028: A Night Out.
✷ 029: A Talk.
✷ 030: The Gala.
✷ 031: Social Media.
✷ 032: Messages.
✷ 033: 12 Hours.
✷ 034: Arrived.
✷ 035: The First Date.
✷ 036: Social Media.
✷ 037: Incoming Call.
✷ 038: The Tonight Show.
✷ 039: Valentine's Day.
✷ 040: Messages.
✷ 041: Social Media.
✷ 042: Suzuka.
✷ 043: Pictures.
✷ 044: Own Good.
✷ 045: Realization.
✷ 046: About You.
✷ 047: Miami.
✷ 048: And The Winner Is.
✷ 049: Social Media.
✷ 050: Landalia.
✷ Vera's Voice!

✷ 009: Opportunities.

10.3K 257 85
By kissleclerc

HIT ON ME ! by KissLeclerc
October 20, 2023    #    "Tanya."

"CALVIN, LISTEN." Thalia eagerly looked at him as they were sat in their private chauffeur. "Did you or did you not see his comment? He deleted it but it was up for a good minute!" She took a breath as he continued to mindlessly scroll on his phone.

"He's just teasing, it doesn't mean anything. He doesn't even know you." Calvin reassured her. "It's in your head, there's no real feelings involved."

"I hope not." Thalia crossed her arms. "It would be weird." She mentioned as Calvin nodded in agreement. "No doubt he finds you gorgeous though... Like how could he not?"

"I know how to sew by the way." She retorted back.

"Okay?" Calvin was confused.

"So don't give me a fucking reason to thread your lips together." Thalia rolled her eyes.

"GIRL." Calvin took offense. "That was a compliment, first and foremost!" He gave her a side eye. "I'm just saying! He'd be insane to not think you're at least, hot."

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP." She covered her ears as their driver glanced at the two through the rear view mirror. "Get out of my head. Get out of my head." She began to feel sick.

"Dude? Are you okay? Why is that such a big deal. America thinks you're the hottest in the industry. THE WORLD thinks—"

"I don't know Cal, I just. It makes me feel weird." Thalia looked him in the eyes. "There's a gut feeling I have, and I just don't like him. He's gross looking and an annoying little freak. Looking at him makes me angry."

"Ahh, I see what this is." Calvin set his phone down.

"What?" Thalia looked at him, anticipating a real answer.

"You have a crush on him." He responded, Thalia's face dropping immediately, eyes widening and her expression frozen.

"Take that back." She coldly said. "No— Thalia list—"

"TAKE IT BACK." Thalia grabbed his forearm, nearly twisting it around. "Calvin, I'm so dead serious."

"Ma'am?!" The driver came to a panic. "It's nothing, he can take it." She quickly turned to the man at the wheel, her tone recommending that he minded his business.

"BITCH, YOU WERE WAY BETTER IN MARTIAL ARTS THAN I WAS!" Calvin winced. "OKAY, ALRI—"

"Calvin! TAKE that shit back!" She repeated herself, locking serious eye contact with him.

"OKAY, OKAY, OKAY." He surrendered, Thalia quickly loosening her grip, "I take it back, You don't have feelings for him! What are feelings? I have never, Ever! Heard of that." Calvin soon calmed down.

"God DAMN, you're such a bitch." He held his arm in pain. "Don't piss me off." Thalia said as she crossed her legs, proceeding to reapply some lipgloss.

"More like America's not so sweet, CUNT." Calvin mumbled as she paused and glanced at him.

"Cunt in a good way, or in a bad way?"

"The worst way possible." The familiar brunette said in response.

"Oh okay! You're fired." Thalia said without hesitation.

"Oh, awesome! Id be upset if it were the truth, but with that anxiety and attitude of yours, you can't get rid of me."

"I'm gonna—"

"We're here." Their driver interrupted. The two glancing out the window to see that they have in fact, arrived. As per usual, a crowd of paparazzi and fans awaiting.

"Time for you to shine." Calvin moved on, winking at Thalia before getting out of the car.

"Slut." She mumbled to herself, Calvin glancing at her since he obviously heard her.

The duo continued to make their way through the circuit, Calvin allowing Thalia to briefly meet some fans and take pictures. They were instructed to meet with Laura for a McLaren team meeting. Thalia had no idea why she was needed, maybe for some more branding adjustments and PR she assumed.

"Laura said to meet here, but I don't know where she is..." Calvin said aloud as he and Thals was stood inside the McLaren club paddock. "Maybe she's late?" Thalia suggested while Calvin scrolled through his emails.

"Well, well! Look who it is!" A voice interrupted Thalia's thoughts, making her turn around in irritation.

"Oh, leave her alone, will you?" Oscar laughed at Lando being an idiot.

"Good morning." Lando smiled as Thalia backed away, Calvin soon to her aide, trying to calm her down internally. It wasn't visible, but he could feel Thalia's rage.

"Morning." She composed herself, smiling softly before turning her attention away "No sass back? Must be my lucky day." Lando was pushing it, making Thalia slowly turn back around with a menacing, yet sarcastic grin.

"I would say good morning but it would be a good morning if you were DE—"

"There you are!" Laura suddenly interrupted Thalia. Calvin silently praising the Gods for not letting his friend finish her train of thought.

"Perfect, you two are here as well!" The familiar PR manager glanced at the McLaren boys. "Just like you asked!" Lando said casually, resting his hands in his pockets.

"Well, yes!" She smiled. "First and foremost." Laura pulled out an iPad and began to swipe. Tapping away at the device before turning it around to show a statistical graph. "This will be quick, I know you two need to get down to the garage." She looked at Lando and Oscar before pausing.

"Actually, Oscar... you don't need to be here, you may go." She said as Lando began to laugh. "Fine with me!" Oscar happily said before quickly walking out.

"Can Lando actually leave instead." Thalia mumbled as he picked up on what she said, smirking happily at her.

"So you two." Laura said with a devious smile. "I don't know if you guys are aware, but everyone knows what has happened with the both of you." She said with a grin.

"The F1 account posted an Instagram reel yesterday." Laura mentioned. "They synced Lando's car accident segment from the drivers panel with your Jimmy Kimmel interview." She explained.

"Most. Viewed. Reel. On. The. Page."

"Oh!" Calvin gasped as Thalia was taken aback. "Like what are we talking?" He asked.

"It's amassed over 93 million views in just 15 hours." Laura said as she pointed at the statistics. "Everyone loves you guys together, the photos we posted yesterday from your meet have over 8 million likes." She eagerly said before glancing at Lando. "Lando is trending, and so are you Thalia! The comment?! They need more of Landalia."

"Wait, Excuse me? Landalia?? Hold on." Thalia spoke up, holding up her hand to stop Laura's next thought. "Uhh!" Calvin quickly came to her side with an awkward laugh. "I think Thalia is just confused."

"That comment was just a joke, Laura..." Lando said awkwardly.

"McLaren has not had this much attention in so long! This is such good PR!"

"Okay, so what are you insinuating?" Thalia crossed her arms, intently listening.

"Oh, we are not setting up a PR relationship if that's what you're thinking, I'm not crazy." She eyed Thalia and Lando. "But we do want you both to have public appearances together, and get Thalia more involved!" She suggested.

"The fans of Formula One have fallen in love with Thalia Tran."

"Forgive me." Thalia interrupted. "I'm so sorry but I can't do that." She admitted. "I know absolutely nothing, truthfully. I'm just here to do my job for Chanel."

"Unfortunately, it's too late. You didn't have a choice anyways. You have an F1 TV appearance tonight after practices." Laura said with a nearly condescending tone, making Thalia absolutely twitch.

"Oh god..." Lando mumbled.

"Thalia, you'll be interviewing all the drivers after FP2."

"About what?!" She asked in confusion. "It's just for fun! Got it booked for you this morning. Ask them anything you want. There'll be cue cards for guidance but it's a freehand typa thing, if you're lost, just interact with them, ask how they felt out on the track."

"Oh no, pleaseee get her a script." Calvin immediately spoke up. "Please."

"We can arrange something like that." Laura shrugged. "I have to get going, but talk amongst yourselves." She suggested. "It is also requested for you to be down at the garages during practice and mingle with the boys." The blonde woman winked. "Ta, ta!" She sent a flirtatious wave before walking away.

"That's it. I'm killing myself." Thalia turned to Calvin, stepping closer to groan into his chest.

"Y'know, I think it's fate that the universe lead you right back to me." Lando spoke up, Thalia immediately shooting her head around, as if she had the neck of an owl.

"There's absolutely no way you're hitting on me right now."

"Just teasing, Tanya." He held his hands up in defense, a smirk plastered on his face as Thalia kept her composure.

"Oh my god, just kiss already." Calvin groaned as the arguing duo snapped a glance at the manager.

"I'm gonna kill you and then myself." Venom laced in her voice. Thalia wishes certain things were legal. That way she'd be both bark and bite.

"Well then!" Lando clearly felt threatened. "I better get going, I need to get down to the garage anyways."

"Awesome! Bye" Thalia eagerly waved.

"Ah ah! I think it's best you go down with him. For the PR!" Calvin smiled as his best friend's eye twitched. "The fans of Formula One have fallen in love with Thalia Tran!" He repeated Laura's previous words, initiating her australian accent as well.

"I'm gonna throw up."

"Well.. would you like to accompany me?" Lando smiled wide as Thalia deadpanned a cold expression.

"Oh, well do I have the pleasure!" She said sarcastically. "Go on, lovebirds. I need to make some calls." Calvin insisted as Thalia gave him the most deadliest glare.

"Ta, ta!" He waved, imitating Laura once again.

"Wait don't leave me with her!" Lando complained as Calvin left the two alone.

"Just lead the way. Let me get this over with." Thalia was fuming, but in the end, she always knew how to keep business professional.

"Alright. Follow me." He motioned for her to join him.

Thalia was tensed up the entire way down to the garage. She always disliked people easily, it was one of her off traits. Her gut feelings always put up a barrier around herself, refusing to be vulnerable with many people. Lando tried to get a word out of her, sparking conversations that went out the second they even started... This was going to be difficult for little Lando Norris.

"Why don't you like me, exactly?" His next conversation opener caught her attention this time.

"You're kidding, right?"

"No. Genuine question." He stopped in his tracks as she did as well, groups of people around to notice this interaction. "Aside from the obvious, why don't you like me?"

"Well, the obvious is a big reason as to why I don't like you." She crossed her arms. "I'm big on first impressions. And your first impression made me absolutely livid." She got closer for intimidation, although he still had the advantage of looking down at her. "Your flirtatious remarks are very condescending. They make me feel inferior, and I don't like it one bit." She admitted.

Even how stubborn Thalia was, she always knew how to communicate her feelings.

"Is that so?" Lando raised a brow.

"Yeah." Thalia nodded. Waiting for another response from him.

"Well. Prepare to keep hating me." He rested his hands into his pockets. "Because I'm not gonna stop flirting with you..." He laughed in her face as she felt rage heat up inside of her.

"...Tanya." He finished off his sentence as that was her breaking point.

Composing her professionalism, she turned on her heel and began to walk away from the situation.

"Like a little chihuahua!" He yelled once more, making her grunt in annoyance.

"Absolutely insufferable." She mumbled to herself.

This was going to be a long, long weekend.

VERA'S VOICE!
2K READS!! YIPPEEEE! thank u sm!! ^_^

i also have like no idea where this story is going
bc i lowkey got down most of what i wanted to write ...

hopefully im cooking guys. SLOW. BURN. BTW.

Also!!! i have an ollie bearman fic up!!! and a logang sargeant book. my PATRIOT!!!! go check them out!! :3

anyways, shoutout belly my booboo bear. SMOOCHES!
bye bye , luv vera .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 6.4K 43
⋆。°✩ book one in the 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗨𝗟𝗔 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 in which lando and camila does not want to admit that they are together. social media x rea...
1.1M 19.6K 73
𝑂ℎ, 𝑂𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎, 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑙�...
720K 11.7K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
983K 19.2K 85
"𝙤𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙙, 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨" "𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚" in which two awkward adolescents...