The apocalypse has just come...

By Yinzimei

Jiang Yu, an ordinary college student in a sports school, fell into the sewer and died while walking while pl... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
241-350
351-360
361-364 (End)

201-210

100 0 0
By Yinzimei

Chapter 201 Master is super handsome

No matter how busy Chu Xiao was outside, it didn't affect the joy of seeing the people in the house again after a long separation.

They were all happily cooking hot pot. Of course, what Jiang Yu was eating was what Wen Jinyan had prepared when he was in Wuyou Valley.

Before she even had to do anything, Wen Jinyan was like a roundworm in her belly. Whatever dish she wanted to pick up next would appear on her plate.

Jiang Yu swallowed the food in his mouth and said with a smile, "Senior brother, after living with you for a long time, I will probably be useless.

In the past, I could cook some home-cooked dishes, but now I can hardly tell the difference between salt and sugar.

Moreover, you and Master have made me cunning. If I accidentally get lost again one day, how will I survive? "

Wen Jinyan smiled and rinsed her another chopsticks, "No, I won't let you get lost."

"Tell senior brother what you want to eat. If you know how to cook it, senior brother will cook it for you right away. If you don't know how to cook it, just give me some time and I can figure it out."

Jiang Yu burped, "Senior brother, if you open a restaurant, your business will be so good that it will explode."

Wen Jinyan looked at her dotingly and patted her back, "I am the exclusive chef for you, mother and son, and others can't eat it even if they want to."

Xuanqing snorted coldly, "Ha! What a good boy, you haven't even crossed the river yet, and you're thinking of tearing down the bridge."

But Wen Jinyan said, "Uncle Third Master, how can you do that! I still need you to build more bridges."

Jiaqin said with a smile, "Uncle Third Master, you are not at a loss.

"I've often heard Master Uncle complain that the apprentices he trained so hard over the years ended up helping you train them."

Xuanqing: "Humph! Who told me to be so good?"

Jiaqin glanced at the third uncle with difficulty, "Forget it, each one is more narcissistic than the other, she should just eat her food in peace!"

Xuanqing saw Jiaqin's eyes and immediately became unconvinced, "Xiaobao, is your master handsome?"

Xiaobao nodded quickly, "Handsome, Master is super handsome."

Xuanqing was immediately very proud, "Xiaobao still has vision."

Jiaqin:......

Chu Xiao, who was trying to calm down his emotions, returned to the Chu family. Everyone was still sitting in the living room, including her mother-in-law and Yilan.

Minglan looked at Mo'er, she was in a good mental state, not decadent, and her worries were relieved.

Asked, "Hey, have you seen the children? Do they recognize you?"

There was no emotion on Chu Xiao's face, but he felt extremely painful in his heart, "Mom, I didn't see the children.

"I just talked with Jiang Yu for a while and then came back."

"She didn't let you see the children. You are the biological father of the children. How could we have children without you? How could she be so heartless? We didn't do anything wrong back then. It's not that we didn't care about her. It was her. We were not notified when the child was born. How can we put all the fault on our side?

After all, are you still from a small family? The ideological realm is too narrow."

Chu Xiao watched his mother speak such a long paragraph without even taking a breath, and she was indeed more than 20 years younger than three years ago. Looking back carefully, his mother had never spoken to someone behind their back like this before. no

What's more, she is the mother of her own grandson. Have those hateful grandparents and grandsons begun to control his mother?

Chu Xiao: "Mom, Jiang Yu is not wrong. I don't want to hear you say that about her again.

She is the mother of your three grandchildren. If you belittle her like this, it is equivalent to belittling your grandchildren. It is equivalent to belittling me and the Chu family.

She didn't do anything wrong. It's all my fault that we've reached this point today.

And what she said is right. The child is still young now, so it is impossible for him to accept us all at once.

It's because we were too anxious and just wanted to take our children home without considering their feelings.

No matter what the final outcome is for me and Jiang Yu? I don't want anyone in the family to belittle her

"Even if we can't become husband and wife, don't forget that she is kind to our family and to the base."

Minglan wanted to say something else, but when she saw Mo'er's unhappy look, she shut up.

Mr. Chu said, "We must repay the kindness, but the children cannot be left outside."

The moment I saw Xiaobao, my heart almost melted. I have never seen such a beautiful and energetic child.

The elf is a very dazzling pearl. When I think that if Jiang Yu and the others leave, I will never see my little granddaughter again. My whole heart feels painful. Our Chu family has not had a daughter for many generations.

If I could hear her milky little soft voice, call me grandpa, and let me die immediately, I wouldn't have any regrets.

"We must not lose contact with her again, we must find a way to keep them."

Chu Zhan glared at the old man, "You are too uninterested.

The granddaughter I have been waiting for for so long is finally here

Are you satisfied just by saying "grandpa"?

You are satisfied, but I am not satisfied as an uncle. Our little girl of the Chu family must live in our Chu family and live like a princess.

How could she be left homeless? "

Although Chu Xiao didn't look at Yilan's ancestors and grandchildren, his consciousness never left them, but he didn't observe anything.

Chu Xiao stood up and said to Chu Zhan, "Brother, come with me to practice your skills!"

Chapter 202 Chu Zhan sees the Gu insect

Chu Zhan knew that the younger brother should be the saddest now. The younger brother had too deep feelings for Jiang Yu.

"Let's go, big brother will practice with you today."

After Chu Zhan and Chu Xiao left, Minglan wiped her tears and said, "Oh! What kind of evil is this?

Second daughter-in-law, third daughter-in-law, please take Yilan to the hospital!

"The injury cannot be delayed"

Yilan said weakly and touched, "Thank you, aunt, for caring. Although I was seriously injured, I didn't need to go to the hospital."

"We can cure it ourselves, so we won't occupy public resources." Yilan started to cry as she spoke.

Minglan quickly asked, "What's going on? But the pain is severe, so don't think about it so much. If there is an injury, we will treat it."

Yilan cried and shook her head, "It hurts physically, but I feel it hurts more in my heart.

I have worked hard to help Brother Chu in the past few years. We really don't have that kind of relationship, but I didn't expect that it would be so misunderstood by everyone.

Jiang Yu hurt me, I don't blame her at all

But she treats Brother Chu so ruthlessly and cruelly, I feel sad for Brother Chu

How can a person be so heartless? "

Minglan and Yilan seemed to have found a common point of complaint in an instant, and they blamed Jiang Yu empathically.

The two daughters-in-law of the Chu family, Liu Siyan and Li Ting, couldn't stand it anymore. "Mom, you guys talk first. My siblings and I will go to the kitchen to make some soup."

Minglan and Yilan were still complaining enthusiastically. When they heard the voice of the second daughter-in-law, they said in passing, "Go and make more nutritious food."

Liu Siyan and Li Ting walked quickly to the kitchen. After closing the kitchen door, they both breathed a sigh of relief.

But they didn't know that their mother-in-law looked at them with dark eyes.

Li Ting complained, "How can you be so pretentious?"

"Isn't that right? I think she just wants people to misunderstand her. She rushes to be the third son of a woman. It's really disgusting."

Li Ting sighed and said, "Do all blind men like this?"

Liu Siyan said disdainfully, "That's not necessarily true. I think not only blind men like it, but also blind women."

A woman who really worries about her family and suffers may not get a good word from her family.

But a woman like this, who is a bitch, who puts on airs, becomes a watchmaker, and even builds a memorial arch, is regarded as a sweetheart.

If I had a daughter-in-law like this, I would rather my son be a bachelor! "

Li Ting also trembled instantly, "If that boy Chu Tian dares to bring such a woman back to me, I will definitely break his legs and drive him out.

"It's so disgusting. If I have a mother-in-law and daughter-in-law relationship with a woman like that, my life will be short-lived."

Liu Siyan was handling the ribs in his hands and said, "If that person really becomes a family with us, what are your plans?"

Li Ting sneered and said, "Unless she uses extraordinary means, I don't think she can succeed."

If we really become a family in the end, what else can we do? The worst we can do is move out!

"My son is already that old anyway, even if the third child doesn't agree to move out with me, it doesn't matter."

"Haha, we both coincide."

Chu Xiao and Chu Zhan came to the training ground of the Shadow Guards. Chu Zhan thought he could have a good fight with his younger brother.

Unexpectedly, I was taken directly to the rest pavilion next to me by my younger brother.

"What's the matter? Don't you want me to practice with you? You need to rest as soon as you come."

"Brother, please sit down first. I have something very important to tell you."

When Chu Xiao saw his younger brother's serious expression, he knew that this matter was not trivial.

Looking around, the view is wide. It is indeed a good place to talk about things. After all, it is clear whether anyone is eavesdropping?

"What's wrong? What happened?"

Chu Xiao took out Jiang Yu's bottle of poisonous insects from his pocket and placed it on the table.

"Brother, do you know what this is?"

Chu Zhan picked it up and looked at it carefully. Since the younger brother asked himself this, there must be something special about this thing.

But it seems that there are only a few bugs here and there, just a bit small. It should be difficult to find such small bugs now.

Chu Zhan said uncertainly, "Is this a new species found?

Or does it have important research value?

"But these can be put aside for now. The main thing to discuss now is the ownership of several children."

"Brother, this is indeed a new species for us.

"This was taken out of my body."

Chu Zhan was so surprised that he stood up and immediately asked, "What's going on? Don't lie to me, explain it to me once and for all."

How come you have such a thing in your body? How was it discovered? How did you get it? Do you still have it in your body now? What harm does it do to you? "

"Brother, please sit down first. It's all my fault for talking about this."

It's not just in my body, it's possible that our entire family has been affected.

"There are even other people in the base who may have been recruited."

Chapter 203 The brothers discuss

Chu Zhan, who was as calm as Chu Zhan, was no longer calm now, "What do you mean, please stop showing off?

At a critical moment, you can really kill someone."

Chu Xiao took a deep breath, "Brother, this is a Gu insect

The two grandsons of the Yilan clan are the ones who cast the poison.

I'm thinking now that I should have fallen into their trap three years ago

It's all my fault, I personally brought the jackal into the house

What is 100% certain now is that both parents have been tricked.

"The others are still unknown."

Chu Zhan sat down and touched his chin, thinking, "Then how did you find out?"

"I just went to Jiang Yu to ask for her forgiveness.

After talking to her, I understand that it is impossible to make her change her mind at the moment.

She just wanted to fight for the child, but she told me that our Chu family is the most dangerous place.

She was afraid that I wouldn't believe it, so she just told me that seeing is believing.

"I saw these bugs crawling out of my body with my own eyes."

"In other words, Jiang Yu might have known that we had a problem when he met us.

But he didn't inform any of us

If you don't go to her and threaten the custody of the children, will she never tell us? "

"Brother, she just has a cold personality and doesn't like to meddle in other people's business, but she doesn't have any dirty thoughts.

What should we think about now?

Jiang Yu said this is the mother-child voodoo, and what we have in our bodies is the child-gu.

People who possess the mother voodoo can control the residents of the child voodoo

What do you think Yilan and his grandson are going to do? Want to control our control base? "

Chu Zhan pondered for a long time before saying, "There are only two ways to solve this matter now.

The first is to directly inform Yilan's ancestors and grandchildren.

The second is to find Jiang Yu

"But no matter which method we use, we will be at a disadvantage and must compromise with their demands."

Chu Zhan thought for a while and then said, "If we look for Jiang Yu, to a large extent, we will really miss out on several children.

If we go to Yilan and make things clear, it will be very detrimental to us.

We can still be harmonious on the surface now, but once we make it clear, we won't have any room to turn around. You may really have to marry that vicious woman by then.

After all, we don't know anything about this disgusting thing.

"I don't know to what extent we are controlled by them now."

Chu Zhan punched the table with his fist angrily, "Everything was fine before the end of the world, so why did it change in one move? All kinds of monsters and monsters appeared.

"What the hell, we've never heard of it."

"We used to have too small a vision and limited our sights to only one-third of an acre in the shopping mall.

Not just us, I'm afraid even the rulers don't know these things exist!

But brother, what does who I marry have to do with these bugs? "

Chu Zhan shook his head and sighed, "Brother, look at how smart and wise you were!

How to go through a relationship? Have people become dull? In addition to thinking about Jiang Yu, can you pretend to have other things in your heart?

Anyone who is not blind can see that Yilan is interested in you

If their purpose was really to control the base, how could she have stayed with you for three years? She was obviously here for you!

I want to be in love with you for a long time and let you take the initiative to fall in love with her.

To control your parents is to take care of your father-in-law and mother-in-law. To control you is to keep a trump card, so as not to end up in vain.

The third sister-in-law, Yang Man, probably fell into the trap.

"It's hard to draw conclusions about other things now."

Chu Xiao swallowed in surprise, "When I was still in Orchid Valley, I revealed that I have a wife and children.

And in the process of getting along with me, I have never crossed the line.

I always thought she was an inexperienced girl

I have never thought about it,

When I go out, my mother insists on letting me take it with me, saying that there is a person with good medical skills who will provide more protection.

I feel that I have not done any ambiguous behavior towards her.

What do I think about Jiang Yu? Everyone in the family should know it. Since you all see that there is a problem, why doesn't anyone remind me? "

Chu Zhan looked away and coughed twice before saying, "We wanted to remind you, but mom didn't let you say it!

I probably want to leave a way out for you! "

Chu Xiao slapped her hand on the table angrily, "Who did I offend? Why did this happen? Mom, it's true. Am I the kind of person who rides two boats?"

Chu Zhan sighed, "There is no way, who calls our Chu family men outstanding?

Look at whoever the eldest brother provoked back then. Didn't he get noticed and controlled by others for so many years?

Thinking about it, it's actually quite disgusting. I'm not interested in anyone with such terrifying thoughts, even if he's a god.

As long as you are a man, who wants to have a poisonous snake sleeping next to you?

"Our mother really made a mistake this time."

Chu Xiao said seriously, "I don't want anyone except Jiang Yu. I only have her as my wife in this life."

Even if she is no longer with me, she is still unique in my heart

"I would rather die than touch another woman."

Chu Zhan stood up and said, "Then there is only one way left.

Since Jiang Yu can discover the problem and tell what this thing does, she must know how to solve it.

But based on our current relationship with her, she will definitely not help us for no reason.

Now I can think of her request, which should be a novel about children.

But just giving up the fight for the child, no matter how hard you think about it, you are not willing to give up? "

Chapter 204 The harmonious atmosphere of the villa

No matter how worried Chu Zhan was, it could not affect the atmosphere in the villa.

After spending a long time together, Dabao and the others became familiar with Wu Xuyang and Wu Baowen, and they were all playing in the yard.

Doudou, Maomao and Pudding were guarding the side.

Wu Baowen and Wu Xuyang were quite scared at first, but seeing that their younger brothers and sisters were not scared, they gradually became less scared and could even touch their fur and hug them.

Maomao was very cooperative. She lay on the ground, and the little guys pushed me and I pulled you, and rode on Maomao's back.

Maomao stood up slowly and wandered in the yard. Doudou and Pudding were on both sides of Maomao, as if they were afraid of the child falling.

Dabao and the others had long been tired of playing, but Wu Xuyang and Wu Baowen were so happy to experience it for the first time. The whole yard was filled with the laughter of children.

Jiang Hongying saw this scene and said with emotion, "I didn't expect that Doudou and the others have grown up so much in three years.

The three children who were still in their infancy have now grown up so well.

"In all my life, this is the first time I have seen such a smart, smart, and spiritual child."

Jiang Yu burst out laughing, "Sister Jiang, you are not even forty yet, how come you are so old?"

Jiang Hongying also smiled, "Yes! I am obviously only forty years old, but why do I feel like I have lived for a century?"

Huarui teased Niuniu and said, "Sister Jiang, you are not the only one who feels this way. I also feel this way. Maybe it's because I have experienced too much?

But we are all lucky, since we met the boss! I have never suffered

I just don't know how the other team members are doing now? "

Jiang Yu looked at the sky and said, "Sooner or later we will be reunited."

"I just don't know if there will be more members in our team?" Will there be a few more little ones? "

Jiang Hongying said uncertainly, "Probably not. It's not as good outside as at the base."

Even if you think about that, you may not have the conditions. 

If a zombie or mutated animal suddenly pops up in the middle of the mood, what a shadow will be left behind! "

Hua Rui laughed heartily, "Sister Jiang, you can be reserved sometimes. Aren't you and I both straightforward and straight to the point? How come you are so reserved when you meet the boss? What else can you do? You know what to say? Tell me, what is that?"

Jiang Hongying patted Hua Rui on the shoulder, "Can it be the same? Don't lead the boss into trouble."

Huarui said unconvinced, "What do you mean I led the boss into trouble?

Sister Jiang, what you said makes me look like a hungry ghost.

"You and Angkor were together in broad daylight..."

"Ahem, Huarui, if you dare to say it, I will break off our relationship with you."

Jiaqin suddenly intervened, "Oh, Sister Jiang, what's the matter? Even if Sister Hua doesn't say it, we know what you are doing."

Come and share with us, do you feel different during the day?

I've heard people say before, just do that! The main thing is to pay attention to the atmosphere and passion

Isn't it exciting during the day? "

Jiang Hongying covered her face with her hands, her old face was completely lost.

Jiang Yu suddenly said, "It should be quite exciting!

Three years ago, I accidentally observed that Sister Jiang was very powerful and domineering. She directly pushed Angkor down and..."

"Ah! Boss, you..." Jiang Hongying immediately covered Jiang Yu's mouth, fearing that she would spit out any more sarcastic words.

Jiang Yu smiled and ran away. Wen Jinyan happened to come out, and Jiang Yu immediately ran behind him.

He also stuck out his head and said with a smile, "Why are you angry, Sister Jiang? I think you were enjoying yourself at that time."

Jiang Hongying blushed and tried to pull Jiang Yu away. Then the two of them surrounded Wen Jinyan.

Jiang Yu gave way and said with a smile, "Sister Jiang, don't worry, I just took a look, really just a look."

Wen Jinyan looked at his junior sister, the smile returned to his face, and the tenderness and affection in his eyes were so thick that they almost turned into water.

Very cooperative with the junior sister's play, moving according to Jiang Yu's pace, using her body to isolate Jiang Hongying

Wu Linlei came out at this time, looked at his wife's blushing face, and was a little anxious, "Hongying, what's wrong with you?"

Jiang Hongying got discouraged after chasing for a while, walked over, stepped on Wu Linlei, bumped him, and then ran to the second villa.

Wu Linlei, the second monk, scratched his head and muttered, "The time has not come yet, why did you start to lose your temper?"

Jiang Yu, Hua Rui, and Jiaqin burst out laughing.

Wu Linlei was even more confused

Jiang Hongying ran into the villa and smiled when she heard the boss's laughter.

Xiaobao was still sitting on Maomao's back with several children. He turned around and looked around, "Mom, Dad Wen, it's getting dark, can we go play?"

Chapter 205 Erbao is a little disappointed

Jiang Yu looked at the sky and said, "Of course you can!"

Wen Jinyan walked over and took Xiaobao down. Maomao slowly squatted down, and several other children also slid off Maomao's back.

Jiang Yu called to Villa No. 1, "Master, we are going to the night market. Do you want to go?"

Xuanqing wandered out, "Go, of course you go, it's a great opportunity to accompany my disciples, why shouldn't I go?"

"When they grow up, I won't be able to accompany them even if they want to."

Dabao said seriously: "No, as long as Master needs us, we will be there."

Xuanqing picked up Dabao and said, "Okay, as long as my disciples and grandchildren need it, Master will be there."

Erbao stood there, watching eagerly. His uncle was holding his sister, and his master was holding his brother.

They all have some doubts, are they not good?

Suddenly I felt myself rising, and when I came back to my senses, I saw my mother's smiling face.

Jiang Yu kissed Erbao on the face, "What is my baby thinking?"

The child's emotions came and went quickly. Erbao put his arms around his mother's neck and kissed her on the face.

"Mom, am I good or not?"

Jiang Yu smiled and rubbed his little head with her face before saying, "Be good!"

Erbao giggled, "I think I'm very good, too."

Jiang Yu stretched out her hand and scratched his little nose, "You and your brother and sister are all mother's treasures. Mother loves you equally. Silly son, don't think too much!"

Jiang Yu saw Erbao's momentary loss just now.

Dabao is steady and wise, Xiaobao is eccentric, and the second treasure is easily ignored in the middle.

Just like the sweet-talking little baby, he was picked up first by the adults. The wise Dabao is very popular with the master.

The disappointed look in Erbao's eyes made Jiang Yu's heart hurt for a moment. It seemed that she would have to pay more attention to herself in the future.

The second baby is only three years old now, and his mind is so sensitive. I have to pay more attention to her in the future, so as not to let her smart and lovely babies leave bad childhood shadows.

Jiang Hongying came out, "Although we have been staying here, we have not gone to the night market.

How about we all go together! "

Jiaqin nodded immediately, "I agree with Sister Jiang, to play is to have lots of people to make it lively."

Xuanqing glared at Jiaqin, "How old are you, and you still go to join in the fun?"

Are you embarrassed to call me sister? "

Jiaqin immediately quit, "Third Master Uncle, you're just joining in the fun, who am I?"

"I will always be 18 years old, so I will call you sister. That will make me look so cute."

Xuanqing rolled his eyes, "Am I going to join in the fun? I'm going to take care of my disciple

Still cute? Do you relate to the word cute? "

Jiaqin did not hesitate to give in, "Then I will take my godson and goddaughter.

The word "cute" is tailor-made for me, why doesn't it have anything to do with it?

Uncle Third Master, you are out! "

Xuanqing didn't want to talk to this little lunatic anymore, "Okay, okay, you're cute, you're super invincible and cute."

Jiaqin immediately smiled and said, "Let me just say it. Uncle Third Master is always telling the truth. I have to give you a few words of support before you speak your mind."

Xuanqing:......

Jiang Yu was used to the bickering between the two people, "Just do what Sister Jiang said, let's go out for a walk together!

I'm leaving tomorrow, and after all I've lived here for so long, wouldn't it be a shame not to take a look around? "

Xuanqing took the lead in holding Dabao in his arms, "Let's go then.

"This is also my first time visiting a night market in the apocalypse, and I'm quite curious."

The base facilities are now basically complete and street lights have been installed on the roads.

At the beginning, several children were held in arms. After walking for a while, they stopped and went down by themselves, running and jumping, walking in front of the adults.

Zhou Hua was holding her daughter in a wheelchair, with Hua Rui pushing her behind.

Niu Niu was in Zhou Hua's arms, looking at the children jumping and dancing in front of her, with strings of saliva flowing down from her mouth.

While Zhou Hua wiped her saliva carefully and gently, he said with disgust, "If you want to run or jump, you should hurry up and grow up!"

If you try to gain weight but don't gain height, when will you be able to run and jump? "

Huarui reached out and pinched Zhou Hua, "Is this what you, a father, should say?

You dislike my daughter, don't you? "

Zhou Hua quickly apologized and said, "How could that be possible? She is my sweetheart."

Jiang Yu smiled and said, "I'm a little curious as to why Niu Niu's hair style was changed to a bald head."

Speaking of which, Hua Rui and Zhou Hua are really in trouble.

Huarui said with a grimace, "Boss, my daughter may have to keep this hairstyle for the rest of her life."

Jiang Yu was very confused. Is there any taboo in this? "Why!"

Chapter 206 Uncle Wait

Huarui sighed and said, "Niuniu was born without hair.

"There's not a single strand, it's all bare."

Zhou Hua continued, "We have this gene in our family. My dad and grandpa are both bald.

But it's a girl! Niuniu really came out."

Jiaqin: "That's okay, isn't it said that hair is troublesome silk?

How wonderful this is! No worries at all"

Jiang Yu: "It really doesn't matter. As long as you are healthy, what does it mean if you don't have hair?

"When she grows up, if she really likes it, she can get a wig and wear it."

Huarui sighed: "Boys are fine, but I'm afraid that my daughter will have low self-esteem when she grows up."

Xuanqing: "My parents guide me well. From another perspective, this is unique."

Huarui and Zhou Hua were stunned. Yes, they only thought about their daughter's shortcomings. She was different from others, and they were afraid that she would have low self-esteem in the future.

As parents, they have not corrected their mentality, so how can they guide their children?

I'm afraid that if this continues, not only will it not be able to guide the child, but it will actually make her have negative emotions.

To put it another way, this shows that their daughter is special!

Others have to work hard if they want to have it.

Hua Rui smiled and said, "Thank you sir for your advice."

Xuanqing shook his head and said, "Parents have far-reaching plans for loving their children. If you care about them, you will be in chaos."

Zhou Huashen nodded with approval, "Yes, we are worried that she will feel inferior when she faces outsiders in the future, but we haven't thought about how to guide her well before she faces outsiders."

A few people were walking and chatting, and had already walked out of the villa area.

There were noisy and noisy sounds in front, as well as colorful lights.

This was the first time for several children to see this scene. They were very excited and curious, and they wanted to run over immediately.

Jiang Yu looked at the dazzling lights, "These lights have a pretty long range, right? Aren't you afraid of attracting zombies?"

Tang Jie said with a smile, "This happens to be a deliberately created light to prevent the loss of animals from attacking the base at night."

This is also the experience everyone has summed up after suffering many losses."

Xiaobao couldn't wait, turned around and shouted to the adults behind him, "Master, Father Wen, Mother, please hurry up."

Wen Jinyan smiled and replied, "Okay, Xiaobao, don't worry."

Jiang Yu smiled and said to everyone, "Let's hurry up, the children can't wait."

Several people quickened their pace and caught up with the children, and soon they were lost in the sea of ​​people.

Xiaobao sat on Wen Jinyan's shoulder, with bright eyes, looking here and there.

Xuanqing looked at Dabao and Erbao in his arms, stretching his neck to see

He simply put the two of them on his shoulders and said, "Dabao and Erbao, have you seen it?"

Erbao said excitedly, "I saw it, I saw it, wow, there was someone in front of me spitting fire from his mouth."

Even the steady Dabao looked at it without blinking.

Wu Baowen and Wu Xuyang were hugged by Tang Jie and Wu Linlei. They couldn't see anything.

Listening to the exclamations of my younger brothers and sisters, I was extremely curious.

Tang Jie and Wu Linlei looked at each other and put the two boys on their shoulders.

Now it's better, the cheers from three children turned into five

Especially the five children, who looked like they had never seen the world. Jiang Yu shook her head helplessly.

A woman who happened to be standing in front of Jiang Yu turned her head impatiently and said, "Can you please take care of the children? They are making such a noise.

"He is really a country bumpkin who has come to the city and has never seen the world."

Jiang Yu responded coldly, "If you want to be quiet, don't leave the house!

Now that you're here, don't be too noisy

What happened to the hillbilly? Are the country bumpkins eating your food?

You have seen the world, so why are you here to join in the fun? "

Jiaqin: "You are ugly but your heart is not beautiful. How do you think you have the courage to go out?"

Jiang Hongying: "It's not unreasonable to have feelings for each other. People are ugly and have a bad heart, so they have to do so much."

Hua Rui: "You are so creative and courageous in your life. Besides your neck, you are also your legs. It really opened my eyes."

The impatient woman suddenly became furious and grabbed the man who was watching the show, "You are still in the mood to watch, haven't you seen that your women are being bullied?

"If you are still a man, just call me back."

Jiaqin suddenly exclaimed, "Damn it, you actually have a man?

"If I were a man, I would rather hold it in for the rest of my life than vent to you."

The man who was watching happily clenched his fist impatiently when he was interrupted, and swung it towards Jiang Yu who was nearest him.

Wen Jinyan's eyes turned cold. He supported Xiaobao with one hand and grabbed the man's fist with the other. He squeezed it hard and a clicking sound came out.

Jiang Yu sighed, she didn't even have a chance to fight when she was with her senior brother.

The man howled. Wen Jinyan picked him up and threw him, and he flew away. He also uttered a few words, "It's so noisy that it affects my children's interest in watching the show."

The little treasure on Wen Jinyan's shoulder followed the man flying away. He lost sight of it, then turned around and said, "Dad Wen is so powerful. The bad guy flew away."

The woman from before instantly fainted, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," and ran away as fast as she could.

The people watching the performance who were standing in front of Wen Jinyan and the others quietly moved aside.

This is the boss! They can't afford it

Then just like that, inexplicably Jiang Yu and the others were already standing in the front row

The view in front is widened. Several children stand on the ground and watch by themselves.

Jiang Yu also looked okay. It's not easy to see acrobatic performances now.

Xiaobao danced with joy, "Wow! So awesome, so awesome, uncle, do it again."

There was also a performance about getting into a fire ring. Seeing the performer going to get into the fire ring, Xiaobao and Erbao immediately shouted, "Uncle is in danger, don't go."

The performer turned to look at Xiaobao and the others, showing a kind smile before going to perform

Xiaobao immediately covered her eyes. After a while, her fingers showed a slit. After seeing that the uncle was still fine, she put down his hands and clapped excitedly, "Uncle is so awesome, you are awesome."

Erbao also nodded in agreement and clapped even harder.

Just like that, after watching several performances in a row, Xiaobao and the other children were so excited that they clapped their hands so hard that their palms turned red.

They also cheered very hard. Jiang Yu was worried that their voices would become hoarse from shouting, so he even fed them juice several times during the process.

At this time, someone was carrying a plate to charge. When he walked in front of a few children, he smiled at them and walked away.

Xiaobao quickly reached out and shouted, "Uncle, wait, you haven't given it to us yet."

Chapter 207 Uncle, this is wrong

The man who charged the fee looked confused, and Jiang Yu and Jiaqin burst into laughter.

But Xiaobao didn't care about that much. She and her brothers were always applauding and cheering them on.

Why give things to others? What if we don't share it with them?

With her short legs, she ran over and grabbed the man's clothes, "Uncle, this is wrong!"

The toll man squatted down while holding the plate and asked patiently, "Kid, what did uncle do wrong?"

Xiaobao looked at the man seriously and stretched out her little hand in front of him, "Uncle, look, we are applauding very hard, and our little hands are all red."

We cheer for you loudly!

But uncle, if you give things to adults, why don't you give them to us children?

This is not right! "

The toll man suddenly laughed, where did this little cutie come from?

Passing the plate to Xiaobao, he said with a smile, "Thank you for telling uncle, which one do you like? You can choose it yourself, okay?"

Xiaobao looked down at the shiny crystal nuclei on the plate. Originally, the first-level crystal nuclei were white, but under the rendering of the light, they became very dazzling.

Just as Xiaobao was about to reach out, Wen Jinyan picked her up and said, "Xiaobao, did Father Wen tell you not to take other people's things casually?"

Xiaobao nodded, "I remember! I didn't take other people's things randomly."

Wen Jinyan said patiently, "Xiaobao, was the uncle's performance good just now?"

"nice"

"Xiaobao watched the uncles' performance, are you happy?"

"happy"

"The uncles' performance made Xiaobao happy. Should we thank them?"

"Yeah, yeah, yes!"

"So this uncle just now was not giving things to others.

Rather, they are accepting gifts from others to thank them.

Can Xiaobao understand? "

Xiaobao tilted her head and rolled her eyes twice, "I understand, but Dad Wen, Xiaobao doesn't have a gift to give."

Wen Jinyan smiled and scratched her little nose, took two level four green crystal cores and placed them in her hand.

Xiaobao picked it up and looked around, "Dad Wen, this is different from uncle's. Give it to him. Will he like it?"

Wen Jinyan said, "Then Xiaobao, ask your uncle!"

Xiaobao looked at the toll man and said, "Uncle, this is for you. Do you like it?"

The charging man was very happy. Whether it was before or after the apocalypse, this was the first time someone said that the reward was a gift to them.

He smiled and said to Xiaobao, "Uncle likes it very much." He likes your cuteness more than the value of the crystal core itself.

Xiaobao breathed a sigh of relief and gently placed the two crystal nuclei on the plate held by the man.

The man stepped back and bowed, "Thank you."

Xiaobao didn't understand, and imitated the man's movements, bending down in Wen Jinyan's arms, and then said with a smile, "You're welcome."

After watching the whole process, Dabao and Erbao realized that they had just understood it wrong.

Xuanqing looked at his disciple who was still enjoying himself, then reached out and flicked Jiang Yu's head.

Jiang Yu touched his forehead and said aggrievedly, "Master, you didn't drink either?"

Xuanqing glared at her, "You, what can you say to me?

When you accompany your children, you should also teach them the truth.

"Disciple, you are much worse than Jin Yan in this regard."

Jiang Yu rubbed his forehead and said, "Master, you wrongly blamed me.

Am I not teaching? It's my senior brother who is faster than me

And as my senior brother said, it's easier for children to understand and accept it.

Besides, with you and senior brother here, do you need me to worry? "

Before Xuanqing could say anything, Wen Jinyan said, "Junior sister is right, as long as I'm here, you don't have to worry about anything, just be happy."

Jiang Yu glanced at her master proudly, and Xuanqing was so happy that she took Dabao and Erbao with her, "Let's go, let's ignore you stupid mother, let's go and take a look in front."

Dabao Erbao said while walking with Xuanqing, "Mom is not stupid, godmother is stupid."

Jiaqin:......

Chapter 208 Children's curiosity

Jiang Yu and his party walked around in circles for more than three hours before wandering towards the villa area.

Wu Baowen and Wu Xuyang were tired and were both hugged

But Dabao, Erbao and Xiaobao are still in high spirits

The three children were still walking in front of the adults. Xiaobao was still jumping up and down and said excitedly, "Mom, it's so fun here."

Can we come again tomorrow? "

Jiang Yu looked at the handmade toys in his hands, as well as the various knitted products in the hands of his master, senior brother and senior sister.

There are still some things that I can't take away, so I put them in the space.

Anyway, along the way, as long as they could buy it, they bought a few copies of everything they had never seen before.

Jiang Yu smiled and said, "Baby! We have finished shopping tonight and bought everything we can."

If we go shopping tomorrow, it won't be fun if we still have these things.

Let's go somewhere else to play tomorrow, okay? "

Dabao: "Mom, are we leaving tomorrow?

Should we go back to the Valley of Worry or go somewhere else? "

When Erbao heard his brother's words, he quickly said: "Mom, we just came out, and my father-in-law doesn't think about us yet."

Can we play more and go back? "

Xiaobao pouted and said, "Mom, let's play more!"

I really like it here, there are so many people and so much fun."

Jiang Yu: "Tonight, we have finished shopping, where to play in the evening

Tomorrow morning, let's go out again and visit the places we played during the day.

Waiting for Aunt Jiang and others to pack their things, we will set off to play somewhere else in the afternoon

"We are not going back to Worry-free Valley now. We will take you out to see the world."

Dabao nodded: "You can go anywhere? As long as you are with your mother, master, and uncle."

Erbao said with a smile: "Okay! Just listen to mother."

Xiaobao said while bouncing, "As long as I can play with it, I like it. I'm a good baby and I'm not picky!"

Jiang Yu smiled and shook her head. Wen Jinyan said next to her, "No matter how beautiful the environment of Wuyou Valley is, they are tired of playing and have long been visually fatigued."

In addition, this is their first time contacting the outside world and they are curious about everything.

It's the first time I've met so many people, and it's the first time I feel like it's still possible to play like this

Are they getting excited now? If I ask them to go back to Wuyou now, they probably won't be happy."

Jiang Yu replied, "I was thinking before that we could fly directly to Beiyang Mountain with our swords.

Don't let them see the cruel and bloody things on the road

But now that I think about it, it's not advisable to have this idea.

"They have to live in this era after all, and protecting them too well may not be a good thing for them."

Xuanqing heard Jiang Yu's words and agreed, "When danger comes, we can protect them, but we cannot choose their future path for them.

In terms of cultivation, these three children are not bad at all.

Life is still very long in the future, and flowers in the greenhouse are not suitable for them."

Wen Jinyan said nonchalantly, "The purpose of bringing them out is to let them play and broaden their horizons.

What are we not in a hurry to do?

"It doesn't matter if you just take your time and play along."

Jiaqin also said, "How nice it is to play while walking!

"Flying with a sword, you can experience nothing except taking a quick look at the flowers."

Jiang Yu looked at the group of people, "I think it's not just the children who want to play, but you guys too!"

Jiaqin looked away, "That's not true. Isn't this based on the children's wishes?"

It seems that not only the children are tired of playing in Wuyou Valley, but the adults also want to come out for some fresh air.

Jiang Hongying: "Boss, let's start packing after breakfast tomorrow morning.

"We should be able to set off at three or four in the afternoon."

Hua Rui said happily, "After staying at the Hope Base for three full years, I'm finally setting off again.

I'm looking forward to it. I also want to see the outside world. What is it like now? "

Jiang Hongying said with a smile, "As long as the boss is here, it doesn't matter where you go?"

Jiang Yu looked at everyone, with an expression of reluctance and fear for the future on her face. How much trust did she have to trust her to leave the future in her hands?

But I was quite moved in my heart. If I didn't take care of myself, who would leave a stable life and wander around outside?

But she really didn't want to stay at the Hope Base. From the moment she met the Chu family, she always felt an indescribable feeling of depression in her heart.

And she also has selfish motives. She doesn't want a few little guys to have too much contact with the Chu family right now.

If they don't leave the Hope Base, the Chu family will not give up.

Of course she's not afraid of them, but it's annoying to be entangled like that.

As Master and Brother said, why should you wrong yourself? The world is so big, it's not a good place to go

At this moment, the leaders of the other three major bases in Beijing and their people are on their way to the Hope Base.

Chapter 209 People coming from the three major bases

The next morning

As soon as Jiang Yu came out of the space, she heard the chirping sounds of several children. She turned to look at the sky outside the window. It was just getting bright!

Although the three children cling to her, they never sleep with her at night. They all share a room.

She didn't want to sleep on that bed last night. The memories of the past were both sweet and sad, but those are all in the past.

She simply returned to the space to practice all night. Thinking that she would take her children out to play this morning, she ended her practice early. Unexpectedly, she was still late.

It seems that the three children are more interested in the outside world than she expected.

Jiang Yu came to the living room. When the three children saw their mother, their eyes lit up instantly.

Xiaobao moved off the sofa, ran over Dangdangdang, took his mother's hand, "Mom, I want to drink milk."

Wen Jinyan came over with a plate of cookies and said with a smile, "They have been eager to go out for a long time."

I've been sitting here for an hour."

Jiang Yu picked up Xiaobao and went over to sit on the sofa with Dabao and Erbao. "Let's go there later. There won't be any running around. Why are you getting up so early?"

Erbao: "We are leaving in the afternoon. If we go early, we can play more."

Dabao looked at his younger siblings helplessly, and said a little aggrievedly, "Mom, I slept well, but I was dragged up by Xiaobao and Erbao."

Jiang Yu reached out and touched Dabao's little head, "I'm up now, let's have breakfast first.

Can you go back to sleep later when you feel sleepy? "

Dabao nuzzled her mother's hand with her head cutely, "Okay, Mom."

Jiang Yu gave the three little guys the spirit animal milk that had been prepared in advance.

The three little guys ate with gusto the biscuits brought by their senior brother.

Three little guys, even though they were born from the same litter, they have different tastes

The biscuits that Dabao ate were salty. Senior brother made them in geometric shapes such as triangles and rectangles.

Erbao likes to eat something that is sweet and a little salty, and his senior brother made it into an animal shape.

Xiaobao likes to eat sweets. The biscuits she eats are all fruit-shaped.

Therefore, even if it is on one plate, the three little guys will not get it wrong.

The whole living room was so quiet except for the clicking sound of children biting biscuits.

Wen Jinyan looked at junior sister, "Junior sister, please eat something too, just your favorite wontons."

Jiang Yu shook her head, "It's too early now. I don't want to eat yet. Senior brother, do you want to eat?"

Wen Jinyan shook his head, "Did you have a good rest last night?" 

"I didn't rest and practiced all night."

"Junior sister, don't think so much, follow your own will, and don't wrong yourself.

No matter what decision you make? Senior brothers support you and will stay with you."

"Well, I know, thank you, senior brother"

Wen Jinyan smiled fondly, "Silly girl, you don't need to be so polite with your senior brother."

Jiang Yu wanted to say something else, but was interrupted by Xiaobao, "Dad Wen, I don't have enough biscuits."

When Wen Jinyan took a look, there was indeed no Xiaobao's on the plate, only Dabao's and Erbao's were left.

Wen Jinyan wiped the milk stains from Xiaobao's mouth, "Today's biscuits are gone.

"Would you like some more wontons, noodles, xiaolongbao, and crystal shrimp dumplings?"

Xiaobao shook his head, "Dad Wen, your little baby wants to eat cookies."

Wen Jinyan turned to look at Junior Sister, "Junior Sister, bring out a small wonton."

Jiang Yu took out the small wontons, Wen Jinyan picked them up, ate one himself, and then picked up another to feed Xiaobao.

"My little darling, would you like to have some food with Daddy Wen?

Without Xiaobao to help Father Wen, Father Wen wouldn't even be able to finish the meal."

Xiaobao smiled, opened his mouth and bit down, and said while chewing, "Then I'd better help Father Wen!"

The two of them took a bite and I took a bite. It tasted delicious. Jiang Yu gave Dabao and Erbao a small portion each.

Seeing them eating with gusto, I decided to take some out for myself.

Xuanqing came out and looked at this warm and harmonious scene. Why was the smile on Wen Jinyan's face so dazzling?

Jiang Yu deliberately coughed twice, drank the soup at the bottom of the bowl, put the bowl down and said, "Master, whatever you want to eat, I'll get it for you."

Xuan Qing: "It doesn't matter whether you eat it or not, but seeing how delicious your food is, I'm also greedy, so I'll just eat the same thing as you!"

As soon as Wen Jinyan finished wiping Xiaobao's mouth, Xiaobao said to the master with a smile, "Master, you are late, we have all finished eating."

Xuanqing touched his head, "It's not that Master got up late, it's that Xiaobao got up too early."

"Don't get up so early next time, the child won't be able to sleep enough and grow taller."

"We want to play for a while longer! Master, please eat quickly. When we finish eating, we will set off."

Xuanqing smiled and shook his head, "Okay, Master, eat it right away."

It was just getting dark, and the group of people wandered out of the villa area.

But it's obviously a bit deserted outside. Except for the occasional patrol officers lining up to pass by, no one is wandering around outside at the moment.

Xiaobao looked left and right and said disappointedly, "Mom, it's not fun."

The higher the hope, the greater the disappointment. The three children who had been looking forward to it all night are now quite disappointed.

Wen Jinyan picked up Xiaobao and said, "Let's continue walking forward. I heard there is a breakfast shop in front. Let's go and have a look. It might be more lively there."

In fact, what they don't know is that the base is now on alert.

At one o'clock in the morning, the leaders of the other three major bases brought their respective security team members, a total of thousands of people, into the base.

They all asked to see the big boss who entered the Hope Base yesterday.

Chapter 210 I know you even when you turn into ashes

The father and son of the Chu family have been in a stalemate with people from the three major bases.

Jiang Ting, the leader of the Thunder Base, slapped the table, "Chu Yao (Mr. Chu), the leaders of the four major bases are all here now.

It's been a few hours, and we've already talked about what we should talk about? Can you please give me a nice word?"

Jiang Ting is a soldier, no matter it is before or after the apocalypse, he is really disgusted with the twists and turns of these businessmen.

Can you please give me a nice word? If you have any requests, ask them directly. You have to go around a question in eighteen twists and turns, but you still miss the point.

Feng Yan, the leader of the hurricane base, said, "Chu Yao, don't forget, this is the end of the world.

No one can live alone. Even if we are working on our own now, we must always help each other when necessary.

The four major bases each guard a position. If something happens to one, the other three bases will not be intact."

Luo Yu at the Qunying Base didn't show it on his face, but he was disdainful in his heart. He thought he was working on his own. Sooner or later, he would unify all directions.

Thinking of his plan, a strange smile appeared on the corner of his mouth

Even though Mr. Chu faced the furious Jiang Ting, he still said calmly, "It's not that I don't want to help you introduce people, but I can't be their master."

You should also think about it, will those of higher rank be restrained by others?

When Jiang Yu was my daughter-in-law, I couldn't even make the decision about her.

"What's more, she is having a conflict with my son now, and it is even more impossible for me to be her master."

Chu Zhan sneered in his heart, things have really changed. In the past, they had to get projects and the goods they imported had to pass the checkpoints. Not only did they have to spend money, but they also had to make small profits everywhere.

Now they also have a day when they become mainly customers. To say that they are not happy would be a lie.

It's this kind of prevarication again. He's been hearing this for several hours. The grumpy Jiang Ting is so angry that his liver hurts.

Standing up, "Okay, okay, I've been grinding here for a few hours. My butt hurts from sitting, and I'm hungry too."

Turning to look at Feng Yan, "Brother Yan, let's go have breakfast before we come back!"

Feng Yan nodded and stood up, "Okay, I hope the base won't stop this bit of hospitality!"

Chu Ci and Chu Han caught the look in their father's eyes, and immediately stood up and greeted, "This junior has neglected his duty. Please invite Mr. Jiang and Mr. Feng. The breakfast shop at our base is quite rich."

Luo Yu on the side also stood up, "I hope that the delicacies at the base will be famous for a long time, and Luo will also try it."

Mr. Chu also stood up and told Chu Zhan to call the guards from the three major bases, and then said to the three helmsmen, "Then let Chu do his best as a landlord! Please"

Since he was traveling as the helmsman, he couldn't go alone. He had to be accompanied by at least six guards.

Together, a huge group of people walked towards the breakfast shop

Jiang Yu and the others also arrived at a steamed stuffed bun shop. Although they had just come out from home for breakfast, children were very curious about everything.

A group of people entered the steamed stuffed bun shop, and the owner of the shop treated them very warmly. He served them steamed buns, soy milk, and fried dough sticks without them having to order.

Jiang Yu sighed inwardly, this service attitude is really good.

After the boss finished serving the meal, he did not leave. He spoke nervously from the side, "Brother Jiang, try it and see if it tastes good to you?"

Jiang Yu looked at the boss in confusion, "Do you know me?"

The boss immediately smiled and said, "I recognize you. You are my savior. I recognize you even if you turn into ashes."

Jiang Yu:......

"That's not necessary, it's just that I don't remember when I helped you. Are you mistaken for the wrong person?"

The boss shook his head quickly, "I didn't admit my mistake. I will never admit my mistake."

Three years ago, Mr. Jiang, you fell from the sky with a heroic appearance and eliminated the mutated octopus in just a few strokes.

I lured that big eagle away again, but for your arrival.

To a large extent, it is impossible for us to escape unscathed

So aren't you my savior?

I heard what you shouted in heaven yesterday

I have been staying at the bun shop, using what I have learned all my life, and made these snacks

I originally planned to send it to you later, but I didn't expect you to come in person.

"Try it and see if it tastes like it?" "

Jiang Yu didn't want to eat it at first, but he couldn't refuse it because he was so considerate, so he simply picked up a small steamed bun with chopsticks and took a bite.

"It's delicious, thank you!"

The boss's excited words were almost incomprehensible, "As long as you like it."

Just at this time, a group of patrolmen shouted at the door, "Bao Dazhuang, Bao Dazhuang"

The owner of the bun shop, Bao Dazhuang, suddenly felt unhappy. Who is it? Are you so blind that you didn't see him entertaining his benefactor?

But before he could say anything, the person calling at the door said again, "Bao Dazhuang, clear the place quickly, there are distinguished guests coming soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 11.8K 21
Yamaguchi Tadashi finds himself pregnant. Although he's actually quite happy, he's terrified of the response that his husband, Tsukishima Kei, will...
3.6K 57 19
🌹Not my story for Offline purpose only 🌹 Author: Gu Niang is a rice insect Category: Science Fiction Online Game Novel Status: Completed Recommende...
4.3K 84 6
Apocalyptic natural disaster, the heroine takes space to hoard goods and abuse scum 末世天灾,女主带空间囤货虐渣 Author: I am so poor that I can't afford three mea...
41.8K 409 34
Upon meeting Chunkz, Honey finds herself intrested in a particular Beta Squad member. King Kenny. Complete!!