The Strange Relative (HP + TW...

By CMSWolf8409

The new exchange students has a lot more connections than people realize. This is a spin off story from joker... More

Prologue: Sorting and Possible Relatives

8 0 0
By CMSWolf8409

1975:

"Cirance, Ailena!"

I hear my name, as I'm in the front of the line for the Sorting Hat, and I walk up and sit on the stool. The talking hat is placed on my head as I hear, "Hello, Miss Cirance. Time to figure out what house you belong in." I feel it mulling through my memories, lingering on my traumatic ones (much to my obvious chagrin), and then I hear it say, "You're very brave, and a little reckless. Also, an intellectual, with the slightest bit of an ego. Loyalty to your loved ones that could destroy others. And the ambition and cunning; dang! You had a prevalent plan for coming here, Little Ceryneian." I snap, "I'm not little! I'm 16, dammit!" It snickers and says, "Sorry, it was just a little jest. I'll put you in the same house as your distant cousin, who is here." Out loud, it finally says, "Gryffindor!" As the hat is lifted off my head, I see that the white spots on my uniform turn red and gold, matching the house's colors. I walk over and sit at my new table.

Later, as I'm re-reading The Exorcist, a random girl walks up behind me and says, "Cool Book! What's it about?" I respond, "Thanks! It's a true story with a twist, and its movie adaptation came out a couple years ago. I'm Ailena. You?" The girl answers, "Josephine Potter. Maybe we can dip into the Muggle World and find a way to watch it?" I happily agree to do that eventually, as I loved the movie when it came out, and as Josie and I part ways, I think, "Could her and I be related?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 198K 160
အမျိုးသားကိုယ်ဝန်ဆောင် "ကော"များပါဝင်သည်။ အမ်ိဳးသားကိုယ္ဝန္ေဆာင္ "ေကာ"မ်ားပါဝင္သည္။
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
655K 88.4K 159
Unicode + Zawgyi ကိုယ်တိုင်ဖတ်ချင်မိတဲ့အတွက် ဘာသာပြန်ခြင်း ဖြစ်ပါတယ် ပျော်စရာကောင်းသော နေ့ရက်လေးများ ပိုင်ဆိုင်ကြပါစေ