๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ||...

By lavafqll

M I D N I G H T R A I N โ€ข "๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š, ... More

- introductions -
- tresspassing and foster care -
- bruises and boat wrecks -
- finders fee -
- fired and rich baby! -
- kegger shenanigans -
- tit for tat and tiny bandaids -
- a close call and wannabe divers -
- compasses and gunshots -
- secrets and bad feelings -
- handwriting and memories -
- snitches get stitches -
- assault and kisses -
- could this day get ANY worse? -
- tootsie rolls and tears -
- back to stage one -
- way too easy -
- skinny pop? -
- sinking boats -
- the royal merchant -
- runaways -
- they know -
- fire -
- burns and crime -
- wheat in the water -
- thanks for being a team player -
- just one kiss -
- you ignorant fuck -
- fuck it -
- ghost stories -
- things are going to be okay -
- we aren't batman -
- full kook -

- scars down my back -

244 5 6
By lavafqll

Melia pulls a coin out of her bra, earning a weird look from both JJ and Pope.

"Dude, what? My nice shorts don't have any pockets!" She defends, passing the coin over to Pope.

"You don't ever care when it's a joint or a vape pen!" Melia scolds JJ.

"That's cause that's weed." JJ says, shrugging. To be honest, he couldn't really give a fuck what came out of her bra. Except her tits, he gave a fuck about those.

Pope hesitantly drops the coin in through the crack in the wood.

Splash!

////////////////////////////

Melia, JJ and Pope frantically start pulling at the wood, moving things as fast as they could. Kie and John B walked over, planning on telling them to be quiet.

"Hey! Help us move this!" Melia whisper yells.

"Okay, just... stay quiet!"

They all manage to get the palettes up, looking down to what they'd uncovered.

A smirk grew on Melia's face, she backed up, letting out a small laugh. She looked over to her brother, who had a similar look painted upon his own face, he looked right back at her.

"Well, well, well..." Pope jokes.

"That was a good dad joke." John B notes, staring down in shock at their discovery.

Melia crouches down slightly, bending over and looking down into the well. JJ kept a firm hand on her shoulder, she was not falling down there today.

"They built this part of the house right over it.." Kie admires, shaking her head.

"This is where she hid the bodies." JJ suggests, pursing his lips and looking at the others.

"Shut up, Jay." Melia whisper yells, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Stop." Kie scolds.

"No, I'm dead serious!" He defends, raising his free hand.

"Stop it!" Melia says, shooting him a glare.

"It was never an outhouse..."

"She probably doesn't even know it's here." JB shoots him down, pointing his flashlight down the well.

"So... We found water." Pope comments.

"We're gonna need a really big rope.." John says, looking straight down.

—————————————————

"No effing way!" Melia yells, walking back and forth - pacing - on the front porch of the Château.

"So what? She's in on this now?" Kiara asks, glaring at John B.

Melia looks around at the boys for answers, shaking her head. She wasn't even angry, she was just upset. Did everybody forget who she was blood related to? She couldn't be around Sarah, and that was made perfectly clear.

"Look, all I care about is her cut coming out if your share, JB. And for Melia to not loose her shit anymore than she already has!" JJ tells.

Melia squints her eyes at him mockingly.
Of. Course. Of course she was known as the girl who had lost her shit!

She always had been since the cheating rumours, since Rafe drove her fucking crazy.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote. And thanks for the concerns about me JJ, I appreciate it." Kiara snaps, smiling sarcastically at the blonde.

"Hey- I didn't mean it like that."

"This is our thing!" Melia says, looking at her brother sadly.

"A Pogue thing, a Routledge thing!"

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this." Pope admits, looking anxiously around at everybody.

"Thank you!" Kie sighs.

"When are you not..?" John B mumbles.

"I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably." He quips back, rolling his eyes.

"That's true." Melia notes, shrugging.

"And where were you, Emi?" John B asks, furrowing his eyebrows. "I thought Pope was on the back?"

"Yeah? I was on JJ's la- Don't turn this around on me!" She yells.

"That's cute guys." John B mumbles angrily, staring off into the distance.

"You know, we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her!" Kiara states, watching Melia quit pacing and stand beside her.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah pleads, rolling her eyes.

"Then leave." Melia shoots right back, glaring at her.

Sarah scoffs, shaking her head and looking at John B.

"I told you." She says under her breath.

"Told my brother what, exactly?" Melia yells.
"That your a backstabber?"

"No, that you're a shit-talking, cheating bitch." Sarah spits.

"Oh, shit!" Pope whispers.

Melia lunges forwards, JJ instantly standing up and pulling her back. She wriggles out of his grip almost immediately, shaking her head. Pure rage was flowing through her body.

"When have I ever backstabbed you?!" Sarah asks, running her hand through her hair.

"You abandoned me when things got hard with your brother for me! You left me for my other best friend, you took her from me when I was at my lowest!" Melia yells hoarsely, trying to block out the memories threatening to cloud her mind.

"Yeah my moneys on Melia and Kie.." JJ whispers, passing a 5 dollar bill to Pope.

"You get somebody close to you, gain their trust and then lie about them and dip!" Kie shouts.

"I didn't lie about shit!"

"Everybody SHUT UP!" John B yells, Melia's gaze snapped straight to her older brothers face.

She sighs, slumping down beside JJ. She couldn't fucking do this.

"Kie, you are my best friend, right?" JB says, pointing in her direction.

She shrugs, waiting to hear what he had to say.

"Emi, you're my fucking sister man. You know I wouldn't do anything I thought would hurt you. I wouldn't let her hurt you again." He says, sitting forward in his seat.

Sarah looks down at her lap slightly guiltily, she knew deep down Melia didn't cheat on her brother - but that's her family, for gods sake.

"And Sarah... You're.. You're my.." He starts, laughing softly.

"Say it.." She replies with a small smile.

"You're my girlfriend." He admits.

JJ slowly runs his hand calmingly up and down Melia's waist, looking around to see hers and Kie's reactions.

Emilia? Unsurprised.
Kie? Fucking pissed.

"Ohh... That's new." Pope mumbles, Melia simply nudges him in the side.

"She's your girlfriend now?" Kie asks with an empty laugh.

"What was all that talk about... You were just using her for information, then? Get a map, cut her loose."

"You said you were using me..?" Sarah asked quietly, looking up at John B.

"No." He replies, resting his head in his hands.

"Yeah, you did.." Melia agrees, pursing her lips.

"You said many of those things." JJ and Pope add on.

"Look, love just walked in, okay?" JB says, standing up in annoyance.

Melia gags, covering her mouth as if she was about to throw up.

"I didn't expect it!" John B defends, shaking his head.

"Emi, Sarah and Rafe are different people! You can't just hold a grudge forever!" JB yells, running his hands through his hair.

"There is no way you just said that to me.." She mumbles, laughing emotionlessly.

"The scars that I have running all down my back from her blood-related brother digging smashed up beer bottles into my skin aren't just grudges, Bird!" She yells. She feels JJ squeeze her arm, trying to get her to calm down.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not going to deny liking her! Right?" He shouts.

"That's fucked, man." JJ whispers, shaking his head.

"I'm going inside." Melia mumbles, standing up and walking into the Château, going straight for her room.

JJ got up after her, looking at John B hesitantly and shaking his head. He followed shortly after her, going and checking she was alright.

"Look, cut the bullshit, John B." Kie starts, crossing her arms.

"If she's in? I'm out." She states, looking at him expectantly.

"Kie, I'm not going to do this." He says quietly, shaking his head.

"I'm very interested, actually. Me and Mills, or her?" She asks, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Both."

Kiara pushed herself up from the wall she was leant against, shaking her head and walking straight down the steps of the Château, slamming the gates shut as she left.

"It'll be cool, right?" Sarah asks with a sarcastic smile, getting up and grabbing her things. "I'm gonna leave."

"Sarah-"

"I'm gonna let y'all chat. Let me know." She calls, not looking back once.

John B lays his head angrily against the wall, letting out a worked up sigh.

"I'd just like to announce, you handled that beautifully." Pope comments, looking at the boy.

"Shut up."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Lia..." JJ calls quietly, looking at the girl from the doorframe, she was sat angrily on her bed, knees pulled up against her chest.

"Hey." She spits through her clenched jaw.

JJ walks inside, perching himself down beside her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and leaning back.

"You know... He didn't mean that. He got worked up. He'd always be on your side unless he knew something would work out for sure." He says, looking down at the girl.

"Doesn't seem like it..." She says quietly, looking down at her hands that were laid on her lap.

JJ offers her his hand, letting her play with his rings.

"You know how much you love me...?" He treads carefully, smiling awkwardly down at the girl.

"What." She says, looking up at him nonchalantly.

"I think we might be trapping you, Sarah and Kie on a boat..." He admits.

"What?!" She yells, dropping his hand immediately, sitting up from her comfortable position.

"I'm sorry! It wasn't my idea.." He says, looking down at the girl awkwardly.

She sighs, leaning her head back to rest against her headboard. She closes her eyes, tilting her head up to the ceiling.

"I- I don't understand how everybody just.. Expects me to be over it already." She whispers, opening her eyes slowly.

"I know. I'm not expecting you to be, Lia." He says, pulling her in closer to him.

She lays her head on his chest, looking forwards to her messy desk.

"I'm not, JJ... I'm really not. I can't sleep without being reminded of him... I-" She cuts herself off, not wanting to go on a tangent, she chews at her lip.

He runs his thumb over her bottom lip, pulling it down to stop her from biting it.

"I know, nobody is going to be upset if you don't get along with her. But please, please just try. Your brother needs it, you know you need it." He says sadly, slowly removing his thumb from her lip.

She sighs, nodding.

"And... you can't tell Kie." He adds, squinting his eyes slightly.

She groans, rubbing her face tiredly.

"...Fine." She eventually gives in, looking at him with an expression of annoyance.

"No promises that I'm going to manage a whole night with her." She says.

"I'll pack a few joints for you..?" He suggests.

A few seconds of thinking go by and she finally sighs, dropping her face directly down onto JJ's chest.

"It's for everybody, Lia." He says, smiling warmly at her.

"...Yeah, but this isn't." She mumbles with a smirk, lifting her head and quickly pressing a short kiss to his lips.

He laughs quietly as she pulls away, shaking his head.

"You're gonna be the death of me.." He notes.

"Shut up, I have to stay on a boat with Sarah Cameron." She says warily, glaring at the blue eyed boy.

She may be playing it off well, but they both knew she was really, REALLY nervous.

Maybe he would be the death of her.

//////////////////////

NOTE FROM EMI: HEY GUYSSS

sorry that this is a short(er) chapter! it's 11:30pm and i'm actually PRETTY tired (embarrassing i know)!!

the next chapter will be longer, i'm not sure what i'll be covering but i'm definitely gonna be covering some hard topics!

also?? THREE CHAPTERS UPLOADED IN ONE DAY. guys i am on the GRINDDDD

i do love you all, please message me if anything in these chapters have affected you, i'm happy to talk 💗

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT, IT TRULY DOES MEAN THE WORLD!!

and once again...

SEE U IN THE NEXT CHAP😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 1.1K 46
Raven Routledge might've been the younger sister of John B, she was a kook at heart, she loved the fancy things, and she got those fancy things, Topp...
27.4K 953 102
Aurora Lili Routledge, or as everyone calls her; Rory, is the twin sister of John B Routledge. With the summer approaching, Rory and John B have made...
6K 126 46
John b's little sister is back in OBX. Lexi. She was hopping for a nice time back. you know fun adventures. Normal pogue shit. That's not what happen...
97K 640 15
( 5th in kiara carerra 22nd in jj maybank) 'No pouge on pouge macking' That rule was made for 2 specific pouges. YN Routledge and JJ Maybank. Yn Rou...