The apocalypse has just come...

By Yinzimei

Jiang Yu, an ordinary college student in a sports school, fell into the sewer and died while walking while pl... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
241-350
351-360
361-364 (End)

171-180

220 1 0
By Yinzimei

Chapter 171 Beauty Pill

Jiang Yu looked at the distressed look on the second uncle's face, as if he was cutting his flesh.

But my heart felt warm. It was obviously something very important to me, but I still reluctantly agreed to let myself catch it.

Jiang Yu smiled and said, "Second Junior Uncle, I was interrupted by you before I even finished speaking.

I really want to eat fish, but I can trade it with you for elixirs! "

Xuan Guang, who was still heartbroken, his eyes lit up when he heard this, "That little Jiang Yu, do you have any beauty medicine?"

Jiang Yu nodded, she had beauty pills, she had practiced them a lot in her previous life, no matter which era? Women earn the most money

She exchanged the beauty pills and female cultivators for a lot of good things.

Jiang Yu suddenly thought that she could give her master beauty pills! As your cultivation progresses, your skin will also become better.

By that time, taking Zhuyan Dan will be perfect!

Well, it's decided. I'll give Master two bottles when I get back.

Seeing Jiang Yu nodding, Xuan Guang happily clapped his hands and waved his hands, "Xiao Jiang Yu, you like to eat fish, right? Just catch it."

Jiang Yu nodded happily, "That's right, I want to have an outdoor barbecue by the creek."

Jiaqin popped up from behind a small hill and said happily, "That's great, that's great. I like to eat the barbecue made by Uncle Sanshi the most."

Xuan Guang glared at her, ignored Jiaqin, and said to Jiang Yu, "Xiao Jiang Yu! Does that beauty medicine need to be used every day like a facial mask?"

Jiang Yu couldn't understand why a man would pay so much attention to appearance?

It seems that there was something missing in her previous life of exchanging things with Tao. Maybe the male cultivator would also exchange things with her for beauty pills?

"Second Master, I have never used a facial mask, and I don't know how to use it.

"Just take one pill a month and you'll be fine."

Jiang Yu said and took out a bottle of beauty pills from the space, "Second Junior Uncle, this is for you. There are forty pills in it, which is enough for you to use for three years."

When it's done, I'll give you a surprise when the time comes."

Xuan Guang immediately reached out and took it, as if if he was slow for a second, Jiang Yu would regret it.

Jiaqin looked at the jade bottle in Master's hand with starry eyes, and Xuan Guang was so frightened that he immediately put it into his storage bag.

Xuan Guang said to Jiang Yu, "Xiao Jiang Yu, go back and call your master! I will catch fish for you."

"I'll let your master do it for you later."

Jiang Yu nodded happily, "Okay!"

After saying that, he ran towards Chaoyangju. Wen Jinyan raised his foot and wanted to follow, but was stopped by Xuan Guang.

"Jin Yan, don't follow me! I'll catch the fish. 

Clean up Xiao Jiang Yu. This girl, don't think I didn't see her swallow.

"She really has the same virtue as her master, and she deserves to be a master and a disciple."

Jiaqin rolled up two sleeves, "Master, how about I go catch you while you rest first?"

Xuan Guang glared at Jiaqin, "Go, go, what old man are you?

"Learn from your junior sister and see how discerning she is."

Jiaqin was confused for a moment. What was she learning from her junior sister?

But just follow the master, "Yes, I will definitely learn more from my junior sister.

Then do you need me to catch this fish? "

"No, I'll do it myself. You can stay where you want to cool off."

"Oh! Master, please grab two more. I'll go back and call my senior brother and the others." He ran away after saying that.

Xuan Guang stood there, "Everyone of them has been thinking about me all day long."

He turned around and looked at Wen Jinyan who was still standing there, "Hey! Why are you still standing here, hurry up and catch fish?"

Wen Jinyan looked at Xuan Guang and said, "Uncle Second Master, didn't you just say that you wanted to arrest him personally?"

Xuan Guang:......

It's really a piece of wood. How can he catch it by himself? The crazy girl who was obviously worried about Jiaqin scared his fish

"I don't want to go now, you go and catch me!

Ten at most, no more. How many fish are there in the river? I know it well."

After saying that, Xuan Guang walked away with his hands behind his back. If he looked carefully, he could see that his steps were quite hurried.

As soon as Jiang Yu stepped into the gate of Chaoyangju, he said happily, "Master, master, let's go to the river to have a barbecue in the evening."

"I want to eat grilled fish, charred on the outside and tender on the inside. My mouth is watering just thinking about it now."

Xuanqing came over quickly, "Disciple, keep your voice down, keep your voice down.

If your second uncle hears this, you won't even be able to eat the tail of the fish.

We can't alert the enemy, otherwise how could master steal fish for you? "

"Master, we don't need to steal today, we can eat fish openly."

Jiang Yu took two bottles of beauty pills from the space and gave them to Xuan Qing, "Take one pill a month. Master, take it first."

Xuanqing took the two bottles and saw the labels on the bottles, "Disciple, this is the fish you used to trade for your second uncle."

"Hmm, have Master Dabao and the others woke up?"

"They woke up. Your uncle and I just put them to sleep.

Go, pack up. Master will grill fish for you.

"We have to eat enough today, otherwise we will lose money."

Chapter 172 BBQ by the Creek

Jiang Yu went to the room to check on the child. He was really well-behaved and slept soundly.

When Jiang Yu came out, Xuanqing had already prepared a pile of various ingredients.

Jiang Yu saw eggplants, small pumpkins, beans, leeks and other vegetables, "Master, there is a vegetable garden in Wuyou Valley?

Didn't you say that everyone doesn't like to cook and won't eat after eating grains? "

Xuan Ming came in from outside with corn cobs in his arms and said with a smile, "Just because you don't like eating it doesn't mean you won't plant it."

Personal hobbies are different. Your seventh uncle and his two apprentices are good at farming.

Although they don't cook and don't eat what they grow, they can't help but like to see the abundant fruits.

When you have time, ask your senior brother to take you to see what you like to eat. Can you pick it back and ask your master to make it? "

Jiang Yu thought to himself, it's true that personal preferences are different.

This is the first time I know that there are still people who like to farm, and they don't eat what they grow.

Jiang Yu asked: "Will the seventh uncle be like the second uncle?"

Xuan Xuanming shook his head, "No, in the whole valley, your second uncle and your master are the two most beautiful people.

He is obviously old, and the old cucumber has been painted green, but he just cares about that face

"You can pick whatever you want to eat, but if you don't eat it, it will be ruined in the ground."

Jiang Yu nodded. It seems that Uncle Seventh Master and the others only like the process of farming.

He rolled his eyes. Then when it's mature, he can gather some wool by himself. Anyway, the space can keep it fresh, and he can take it out to feed his team members later.

Wuyou Valley has abundant spiritual energy. Looking at the fat leaves of those vegetables, you can tell that they are rich in nutrients and have few impurities.

It's such a pity for this kind of food to rot in the ground

Xuanqing took one look and knew what his apprentice was thinking, "How wide is the land planted by your seventh uncle?

Except for us master and apprentice, we occasionally eat a little

"It's basically broken in the ground. I won't care about anything else today. Let's try my master's barbecue skills first."

Jiang Yu understood what his master meant, "Okay, Master."

Jiaqin ran in from outside with three people, "Uncle Third, just show your skills. Let us do the physical work of moving things."

Jiachen, Jiabo, and Shunyu were also very discerning, so they started moving things.

Jiang Yu looked at the happy expressions on everyone's faces when they talked about food. She felt that it wasn't that people didn't like to eat, but that they were too lazy to do it.

Otherwise, when his master makes food, there won't be so many people coming to eat and drink.

Jiang Yu brought a bag of seasonings, Xuanqing took a barbecue grill, and Xuanming took two boxes of charcoal.

"Master, doesn't he have an electric oven? It's convenient to use that!"

Xuanqing shook his head, "Barbecuing outdoors is all about the atmosphere.

Besides, this kind of charcoal-grilled food has its own fruity aroma.

Electric ovens are convenient, but the baked goods are boring."

"Oh! It seems that Master is a professional" 

Jiang Yu stepped out of the Chaoyang car and looked back

Xuanqing smiled and said, "Disciple, don't worry! My master's spiritual consciousness has never left the children.

"You should eat and drink. Children, the master is here."

Xuan Ming, who was next to him, also said, "Don't worry, the master is also paying attention to the children."

Jiang Yu smiled and nodded. The moment she ran away, she was ready to raise three children by herself.

Unexpectedly, God really favored her and her children.

Jiang Yu and the others arrived at the stream. Except for Qingxin and Lin Xue who were in seclusion, all the members of Wuyou Valley were here again.

Even the venue has been arranged, but when Jiang Yu saw this scene, why did he feel a little weird?

There are two rows of various exotic flowers, as well as balloons fluttering in the breeze. There is a large table in the middle filled with fruits. There are even several tables put together to form a platform.

If she read it correctly, what Senior Brother Jin Yi was holding was a microphone, right?

This is not like an outdoor barbecue, but more like an outdoor wedding scene

But Jiang Yu feels a little distressed now. In their eyes, those are just ornamental flowers, but those are all good medicinal materials.

Xuanqing looked at Jin Yi who was playing with the microphone and said to his disciple, "When he starts singing, you can find something to plug your ears or block your hearing."

Others can make money by singing. Even if they can't make money, they can still appreciate it.

But when your senior brother sings, it's really fatal

But he didn't realize it at all, and he always felt that he sang very well.

"Typical addiction, poor skills, and very confident."

Jiang Yu nodded, but before she had time to close her hearing, a high-pitched sound that broke and was heard came.

With just one sentence, Jiang Yu had no desire to listen anymore and quickly closed his hearing.

Then she saw that everyone was just about the same, busy doing their own thing, without realizing it. It seemed that everyone was being poisoned a lot. Seeing Senior Brother Jin Yi playing with the microphone, she blocked her hearing in advance.

Jiang Yu looked at Senior Brother Jin Yi, singing and dancing on the small stage, feeling really high

How do you entertain yourself?

Xuanqing marinated the meat and mixed the seasonings. The atmosphere of the barbecue was that everyone did it themselves and grilled what they liked.

Those who have a somewhat ambiguous relationship can even taste each other's baked goods.

But Jiang Yu had no chance to do anything during the whole process, because as soon as she finished eating the food in her hand, the master handed her another plate

After finishing the plate in her hand, the master handed her another grilled fish.

Next to it are juice poured by senior brother and cut fruits.

Jiang Yu bit into the belly of the fish and his eyes instantly narrowed. It was really delicious.

Xuanqing looked at his disciple eating fish, just like a cat eating fish, shaking his head and laughing, but he quickly grilled one for her.

Wen Jinyan's eyes always fell on Jiang Yu unconsciously. Seeing her eating happily made him very happy too.

The two sisters An Xin and An Ning looked at each other when they saw the change in their elder brother.

An Ning whispered in An Xin's ear, "Sister, I'm afraid Senior Sister Lin Xue's expectations will be disappointed.

"But I think she deserves it. She keeps putting on airs and looking down on us just because we like to farm with Master."

An Xin nodded, "I was worried before, fearing that Senior Brother would be with her if his head got hot.

I don't think she's worthy of senior brother at all. She looks like two people before and after

I don't know how much better Junior Sister Jiang Yu is than her, if only they could succeed."

"hope so!"

After Jiang Yu successfully finished the two fishes, he burped. He felt really good after eating. Looking at the smiling faces, such a peaceful and peaceful life couldn't be more beautiful.

If she could, she would never leave Worry-free Valley for the rest of her life. She would live a simple life here and believe that her children could grow up happily here.

The beautiful atmosphere was broken by the intrusion of a person. Qingxin ran to Shunyu angrily, raised her hand and slapped him.

Chapter 173 Qingxin gets beaten

The smile on Shunyu's face seemed to be frozen, and he looked at Qingxin blankly.

He raised his hand and touched his face. After so many years of living, this was the first time he was slapped in the face.

Others who were busy eating were also confused by Qingxin's operation.

Even Qingxin's master Xuan Ming looked at him blankly.

But Qingxin seems not to realize what she has done.

Raising her hand, he was about to slap Shun Yu a second time. When he was about to hit Shun Yu's face, Shun Yu stretched out his hand to stop her.

Qingxin, who failed to do so, became even more angry and wanted to kick him

Xuan Ming reacted and roared angrily, "Qingxin, why are you so crazy?"

Qingxin stopped trying to attack Shunyu, but collapsed and squatted on the ground crying.

Shunyu still doesn't know why he was beaten.

Qingxin cried and said, "Shunyu, you keep saying you love me.

But while I am being punished and suffering, you are having so much fun here.  Is your love based on my pain? "

Shunyu took a deep breath and said, "Qingxin, for a monk, seclusion is nothing more than punishment and nothing more than suffering.

According to you, isn't every monk suffering?

Please calm down! You've already got yourself into trouble, you know? "

Qingxin stood up angrily, "You were obviously wrong, why didn't you apologize?

You have to ask me in turn, have you changed? "

Shunyu had never felt so helpless, "Then tell me, what did I do wrong?"

As soon as Shunyu's words came out of his mouth, Qingxin cried even more sadly, "Look, you still don't know where you went wrong?

What's the use of having a boyfriend like you? Are you trying to make yourself miserable? "

Xuan Ming can't stand it anymore. Isn't this just unreasonable? Still making such a fuss so confidently

Xuanming said to Qingxin with a tigerish face, "Qingxin, you are over a hundred years old, not a teenager anymore."

Take a closer look at what you look like now. What is the difference between you and an unreasonable child? "

Qingxin looked even more heartbroken, "Master, you don't even love me! Why have you all changed?"

Qingxin's eyes suddenly glanced at Jiang Yu, and her eyes instantly turned sinister. Wen Jinyan immediately stood in front of Jiang Yu and looked at Qingxin with cold eyes.

But this behavior is more like a stab in Qingxin's heart. It's all because of this bitch. Her master has changed, her senior brother has changed, and her lover has also changed.

Xuanqing also saw the change in Qingxin's eyes, and said to Qingxin in a cold tone, "What kind of emotional entanglements are there between you, Qingxin? Third Master Uncle has nothing to do with it.

But if you want to implicate my apprentice, you have to see if the third uncle agrees? "

Qingxin shed tears and said with red eyes, "I have been in Wuyou Valley for more than a hundred years. When have you ever had a barbecue and held a party outdoors?

Look at your smoky mess. The air in Wushou Valley is polluted.

Why do you all have to accompany Jiang Yu to fool around?

What kind of ecstasy soup did she pour into you?

Are you all cursed by her?

She is a slut with a bastard, after all..."

"ah"

Wen Jinyan used a spiritual palm to knock Qingxin flying two or three meters away.

Before Shunyu could stop him, Qingxin fell heavily to the ground and spit out a mouthful of blood.

Xuanqing looked at Wen Jinyan protecting the calf and nodded with satisfaction.

Xuan Ming felt a little complicated. Both of them were his apprentices, but what Qingxin did today really disappointed him.

Jiang Yu took back the vines that had been knocked out before he had time, and walked to Qingxin's side.

Looking down at the embarrassed Qingxin, her eyes were as cold as ice

Shunyu was afraid that Jiang Yu would do something to Qingxin, so he strode over.

But Wen Jinyan suddenly appeared in front of him and stopped him

Shunyu said worriedly, "Senior brother, Qingxin has been taught a lesson. We are brothers and sisters from the same school. Why should we be in a hurry?"

Wen Jinyan said expressionlessly, "We are not children anymore. We all have to be responsible for our own actions."

Besides, does she consider Junior Sister Jiang Yu a classmate? "

With Wen Jinyan here, Shunyu can't get through no matter how hard he tries?

Jiang Yu slowly squatted down, Qingxin shrank back, but still said confidently, "Am I wrong?

Aren't you just relying on your vixen skin to seduce men everywhere?

If you have the ability, kill me! "

Jiang Yu raised a sneer at the corner of her mouth, and suddenly there was a pill in her hand. She pinched Qingxin's chin with one hand and stuffed the pill into her mouth with the other.

The elixir melted in her mouth. Qingxin was so scared that she retched several times, but nothing came out.

"What did you give me to eat?"

Chapter 174 Give Qingxin the Elixir of Elixir

Jiang Yu stood up, took out a handkerchief, wiped it slowly, and pinched Qingxin's chin with the hand

Three words came out coldly from his mouth, "Xiao Ling Dan"

Of course Qingxin doesn't know about the Xiaoling Pill. Not only Qingxin doesn't know about it, but everyone present doesn't know about it either.

Xuanqing asked, "Disciple, what is the Xiaoling Pill for?"

Jiang Yu answered Xuanqing's question with a much gentler tone, "Master, Xiaoling Pill is a pill that eliminates spiritual energy in the Dantian.

After taking Xiaoling Pill, the spiritual energy in the body will dissipate

The realm of cultivation will also decline, and people will slowly reflect the changes that their bodies should have at that age."

Qingxin was really scared now, because she could already feel the spiritual energy in her Dantian spreading outwards.

She scolded Jiang Yu in horror, "You vicious woman, I have worked hard for more than a hundred years to reach my current level of cultivation, and you actually want to destroy me?

"I'm going to kill you to get rid of the harm to Worry-free Valley"

Qingxin mobilized the spiritual energy in her Dantian and wanted to use her trump card to kill Jiang Yu.

But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't mobilize and gather spiritual energy.

Qingxin finally realized the seriousness of the matter and looked at Xuan Ming in horror, "Master, Master, please save me!"

Xuan Ming also felt that Jiang Yu was too harsh. For a monk, spiritual energy is life!

"Jiang Yu, can you give me some face? After this incident, I believe Qingxin has also learned a lesson."

Can you give her a chance to correct herself? Her talent is not very high, but she has suffered a lot even though she has been able to cultivate to the middle stage of the golden elixir."

Jiang Yu looked at Xuanqing, but Xuanqing said, "Disciple, whatever choice you make, master will support you."

Jiang Yu smiled at Xuan Qing and nodded gratefully.

Then he looked at Xuan Ming and said, "Master uncle, it was just for your sake that I showed mercy and gave her the Xiaoxiao elixir instead of directly destroying her Dantian.

I don't understand either. Did I dig up her ancestral grave in my previous life, or did I kill her in this life?

Master, this is already the second time. You were present both times and you understand what happened.

​​Do you think I am wrong? "

Xuan Ming sighed, of course Jiang Yu was right, it was always Qingxin who took the initiative to stir up trouble.

But after all, he is the apprentice he has watched grow up. After so many years together, we still have feelings for each other.

"Jiang Yu, my apprentice made a mistake, and I, the master, also bear a great responsibility.

"Let her go, and I will bear the rest of the punishment for her."

Jiang Yu, "Master, I'm serious, I'm not a heinous person?

Don't worry, I won't kill her. This is just a fifth-grade Elixir Pill.

It will only make her cultivation fall to the Qi training stage, and will not have any impact on her foundation.

But if there is a next time, I will never show mercy again

What did she scold me for? I don't care, but she should never involve my child."

Qingxin suddenly howled, attracting everyone's attention, but everyone's eyes widened.

Qingxin, who was just a young girl, now has gray hair, wrinkles on her face, and even her straight back is bent.

Everyone present has the lowest cultivation level at the foundation building stage. They can naturally see that Qingxin's current cultivation level is only at the third level of Qi Refining.

Qingxin collapsed. She looked at her wrinkled hands in disbelief and yelled, "This is not me, this is not my hand."

Jiang Yu said coldly, "This is you. You have the courage to provoke, but you don't have the courage to bear the consequences."

I hope you will remember this lesson and never underestimate or offend an alchemist.

Because she only needs a small pill to save you from eternal disaster

"I never take the initiative to cause trouble, but if trouble comes to my door, I will never be merciful."

These words not only gave Qingxin a hard blow, but also left a heavy blow in everyone's heart.

Jiaqin looked at Jiang Yu with starry eyes. This junior sister is so sassy. She likes this kind of character so much.

Don't be bound by the world and emotions, just do what you think is right, and punish what you think is wrong

As long as I see you unhappy, I'll give you a good beating. This is the life she wants to pursue for the rest of her life!

Qingxin fell to the ground in despair. She was finished. Everything was finished. The results of more than a hundred years of hard work were gone. Now she couldn't accept it, let alone Shunyu.

Master will look down on himself even more. He always said before that he was not very talented and didn't work hard enough.

"Hahaha! Jiang Yu, you are so vicious, you will be punished, you will be punished."

Shunyu walked to Qingxin step by step

Chapter 175 Wen Jinyan with double standards

Shunyu knelt down and held Qingxin in his arms, "Qingxin, please calm down.

"I will stay with you, and I will wait for you to grow up slowly."

Qingxin suddenly struggled violently, broke away from Shunyu's arms, held her face with both hands, turned around and ran away.

Shun Yu wanted to catch up, but Xuan Guang stopped him, "Shun Yu, let her calm down for a while!

If you catch up now, it will only be counterproductive."

Shunyu hesitated, "But Master, Qingxin..."

Xuan Guang suddenly looked serious, "What? You don't even listen to Master?"

Shunyu took a deep breath and lowered his head, "Yes, Master."

The great atmosphere was ruined. After something like this happened, everyone had no intention of having fun anymore.

After packing up, they each returned to their own residences.

Wen Jinyan was called away by Xuan Ming, and now only Jiang Yu and Xuan Qing are left in Chaoyangju

Xuanqing said, "Disciple, if you are unhappy in Wuyou Valley, we don't have to live here. We can also change places."

Jiang Yu shook her head, "Master, people's hearts are the most complicated. Wherever there are people, there will be disputes.

Except for two rat droppings here, everything else is pretty good.

"And my grand goal has not been achieved yet."

Xuanqing raised his eyebrows, "Oh! Tell me, what is my disciple's grand goal?"

"Of course it is to refine the rare elixirs from Wuyou Valley and Hidden Mist Mountain into elixirs!

Master, you are too stupid. You guard the treasure mountain in vain, but you don't know how to use it.

Leave this great and arduous task to your disciple! "

Xuanqing laughed, "My disciple's goal is ambitious enough.

"Master supports you. If you need Master, just give him a shout. Master will be at your call."

Junzixuan

The five masters and apprentices were all sitting in the living room, but Jiaqin and Jiachen were biting their ears. One was talking with joy, and the other was nodding.

In fact, no matter how quiet they speak, several other people know what they are talking about.

But I don't know why these two people like to communicate in this way.

Xuan Guang looked at Shunyu who had his head drooped, "Shunyu, I know that you and Qingxin have a deep relationship.

But in Master's opinion, if you two want to continue on the path, then you have to enlighten Qingxin, stop trying to get into trouble, correct your mentality, and concentrate on practicing.

Don't even think about holding a grudge against your junior sister Jiang Yu. Although her methods are harsher, her fault is not hers.

And just like she said, don't offend or provoke an alchemist easily.

You don't need to think about it to know that the bone age of 21 years old and the cultivation level in the early stage of Nascent Soul

In our Wuyou Valley, including our ancestors, who has this ability?

But they did it. Can you imagine how powerful an alchemist is?

When we encounter a bottleneck in our cultivation, we may not be able to break through it in ten or fifty years, but maybe someone can solve it with just one pill.

What kind of craftsman doesn't have something for self-defense? 

"Jiang Yu, you can only make friends with her. Even if you can't make friends with her, it's best not to offend her."

The four senior brothers and sisters nodded, and Shunyu took a deep breath, "Master, I know what to do.

Do not worry! I won't bear any grudge against Junior Sister Jiang Yu, I will give Qingxin a good break."

Fenglin Tower

Xuanteng looked at An Xin and An Ning who were whispering to each other, and shook his head helplessly, "Actually, you don't have to work so hard, Master has heard everything.

Since you like your junior sister Jiang Yu, just go and play with her when you have time."

The two sisters immediately nodded happily

Zhuwu

Qingxin locked herself in the house. Xuanming knocked on the door for a while, but no one answered. He observed with his spiritual consciousness and saw that she didn't do anything stupid, so he left with Wen Jinyan.

In the living room, Xuan Ming sat on a chair and sighed, asking Wen Jinyan, "Jinyan, what do you think of today's events?"

As long as Jiang Yu is not around, Wen Jinyan is basically a human face with no emotion at all.

Wen Jinyan glanced at his master, "I think Junior Sister Jiang Yu did the right thing. Junior Sister Qingxin has really been disappointing in recent years.

I don't even know where her sense of superiority comes from. She always feels that she is superior to others.

I am becoming more and more restless and impatient, I am not careful in my cultivation, my cultivation is not stable, my temper is getting bigger and bigger.

No one's life can be smooth sailing? Sometimes frustration is not necessarily a bad thing."

Xuan Ming looked at Wen Jinyan, "If Qingxin and Jiang Yu reversed their roles today, how would you view this?"

Wen Jinyan blurted out without thinking, "Junior Sister Jiang Yu wouldn't do that. Even if she did, Qingxin must have offended her first."

The corner of Xuan Ming's mouth twitched, this double standard is too obvious!

Xuan Ming thought about the way Wen Jinyan was protecting the calf by the stream today. He hadn't caught up with him yet? Are you so protective?

"Jinyan, there is something I have to say to you as a teacher, no matter what I say? Qingxin is your junior sister, and she is a woman.

"You shouldn't have attacked her, and she was hurt so badly."

Wen Jinyan said with a cold face, "If I don't take action, how can I let her say those dirty words?

"I only used two points of strength, so naturally the injury won't be serious."

Xuan Ming sighed again, "Qingxin's behavior is indeed disappointing. I hope she can remember this lesson this time."

Xuan Ming rested his chin on the table with his hand, "Apprentice! Have you noticed that your attitude towards Jiang Yu is very special?"

Chapter 176 Three Years

Wen Jinyan raised his eyelids and looked at Master, "Master, just say what you want to say. When did you become so oblique?"

Xuan understood Wen Jinyan and said, "I mean, are you too nice to Jiang Yu?"

Wen Jinyan said confidently, "Junior sister Jiang Yu has just come to Wuyou Valley, and her three children are so young.

I'll take a closer look, what's the matter?

Master, don't you often say that you want me to take care of you more, junior brothers and sisters?

Aren't I just following your instructions? "

Xuan Ming was about to laugh out loud. Is this bastard really unenlightened, or is he pretending to be unenlightened?

Looking at his cold look, Xuan Ming suddenly had no desire to continue talking.

"Okay, okay, stop standing here and being an eyesore, go do your thing!"

Wen Jinyan stood up, straightened his clothes, "Okay, Master, Xiaobao and the others should be waking up soon now, I have to go take a look." After saying that, he turned around and left.

Xuan Ming sat alone in the living room, muttering, "No one has caught up with me yet?

Are you already addicted to being a father?

"You really have enough to worry about."

Wen Jinyan quickly arrived at Chaoyangju just in time for the children to wake up.

When Xuan Qing saw Wen Jinyan, he felt a little more satisfied. If this guy didn't come today, how much more would he have to think about?

Although Wen Jinyan is emotionally weak, he knows that he likes to stay in Chaoyangju. Staying with his junior sister is very comfortable and practical.

He has always been a person who follows his heart, just follow his heart

Time flies, three years have passed

Somewhere in the Valley of Worry, the laughter of children can be heard

"Dad Wen, Dad Wen, hurry up, hurry up, the eagle is going to fall." Xiaobao sat on Wen Jinyan's shoulder, turned to look at the descending kite, and shouted anxiously

Wen Jinyan smiled gently and said, "Okay, then let's run faster."

Dabao and Erbao chased after him. Erbao shouted at the top of his lungs, "Uncle, uncle, slow down!"

My brother and I can't keep up! "

Xiaobao turned his head, watching his two brothers getting farther and farther away, and shouted at the top of his voice, "Big brother, second brother, hurry up! I can't even see you."

Seeing that his two brothers were about to disappear, Xiaobao anxiously said to Wen Jinyan, "Dad Wen, Dad Wen, my brother is missing."

Wen Jinyan's consciousness has been paying attention to the two little guys. Seeing that they did not give up and kept running forward, he smiled happily.

Although you can only practice cultivation after the age of five, early training is still very important.

Seeing Xiaobao's anxious look, Wen Jinyan slowed down and said soothingly, "Then let's slow down a little and wait for the brothers, okay?"

Xiaobao nodded quickly, "Dad Wen, you are so kind." After saying that, he lowered his head, kissed Wen Jinyan on the side of his face, and then put a bear hug on Wen Jinyan's head.

Wen Jinyan felt that his heart was about to melt. Even if Xiaobao wanted the stars in the sky right now, he would probably try his best to pick them off for her.

Dabao and Erbao ran over panting, sat down on the ground, and lay down directly on the grass.

Xiaobao moved twice, and Wen Jinyan knew that she wanted to come down. He squatted down and bent down, and Xiaobao easily slid to the ground.

With short legs, he ran over, took out a small handkerchief from his small pocket, and wiped the sweat of his two brothers back and forth.

He was also decent, caressing the breasts of his two brothers a few times.

She looked at her two brothers with distressed eyes, "Eldest brother, second brother, are you still tired?"

After calming down for a while, both Dabao and Erbao were much better.

Dabao sat up. Although his expression looked a little calm, the little milky sound he made showed that he was a three-year-old child.

"Brother is fine, sister, don't worry. Is sister tired? Are you hungry?"

As soon as Dabao finished speaking, Xiaobao's stomach growled twice. Xiaobao said a little shyly, "Brother, I'm not hungry. It's because it wants to growl on its own, and it's none of my business."

Wen Jinyan knelt down, took out his handkerchief and wiped Xiaobao's hands. He took two pieces of pastry from the storage bag and put them in her hands. He pulled Xiaobao into his arms and said to Dabao and Erbao. , "Have Dabao and Erbao recovered?

"Get up, my uncle will take you back to Chaoyang Residence."

Erbao sat up instantly, "Master, I want to eat the steamed fish you made."

Wen Jinyan smiled and gently scratched Erbao's nose, "You really inherited your mother's greedy nature."

Dabao stood up and patted his butt, "Uncle, I don't need you to hold me. You can just hold my sister."

"I'm going to pick eggplants in the vegetable field. I want to eat eggplant stew."

Xiaobao tilted his head and rolled his eyes, "Dad Wen, I want to eat little pumpkins, but I also want to eat fish."

Wen Jinyan hugged Xiaobao and stood up, "You can eat whatever you want. Let's go. Let's pick vegetables first and then catch fish."

Chapter 177 Three Heartwarming Children

The whole family returned to Zhaoyang Residence with great achievements. Dabao put the things in his hands on the table and ran to find his mother.

After a while, he came back softly and said, "Uncle, mom is still refining elixirs. Let's keep our voices down."

After hearing what his eldest brother said, Erbao carefully bent over and carried the things into the kitchen.

Xiaobao stretched out his hand to cover his mouth, fearing that the sound of chewing cakes would disturb his mother.

Wen Jinyan felt very satisfied when he saw these three heart-warming children with gentle smiles on their faces.

I have accompanied them as they grow up day by day and witnessed them learning every skill.

The first time I kicked the quilt, the first time I turned over, the first time I crawled, the first time I stood up, the first time I babbling, the first time I stumbled around, I was involved in every stage of their life. What else could be better than this? A wonderful thing?

Wen Jinyan also imitated their actions and whispered, "You guys are playing jigsaw puzzles in the living room."

I'll go to the kitchen to cook, okay? "

Dabao nodded, "Don't worry, uncle, I will take good care of my younger brothers and sisters."

Wen Jinyan touched Dabao's head and said, "Dabao is great, but you are also a child. Just like your younger brothers and sisters, just play happily.

"Don't worry about anything else, my uncle is here."

Dabao nodded. Although his master, mother and uncle all told him to have fun like his younger brothers and sisters, he felt that he was the eldest brother and had to take good care of his younger brothers and sisters.

hope base

Jiang Hongying repeated what she had to do every day, which was to clean the villa where the boss lived.

Behind him were Wu Baowen and Wu Xuyang, two little guys who were not helping.

Wu Linlei was on the side, doing what he was doing, shaking his head with a smile, "Baowen, Xuyang, don't go over the floor that mom just mopped, it's very slippery."

Wu Baowen said in a babyish voice, "Okay, daddy."

Wu Xuyang frowned and asked, "Dad's aunt who lives here, when will she come back?

"There are also younger brothers and sisters. I have saved a lot of gifts, and I just want to give them to my younger brothers and sisters."

Wu Baowen nodded quickly at the side, "Yes, Dad, when will my sister come back?"

After hearing what her two sons said, Jiang Hongying silently wiped her tears, turned around and said to her two sons with a smile, "Come on, you will see your brothers and sisters soon."

But I am thinking in my heart, boss, will I still have a chance to see you in this life?

Wu Linlei knelt down and touched the heads of his two sons, "How about you go play in the yard!"

Wu Baowen and Wu Xuyang turned to look at each other. The two little guys smiled simultaneously and covered their mouths with their hands.

Wu Baowen opened a crack with his fingers and said, "I know, mom and dad had a whisper, right?" After saying that, the two little guys ran out.

Jiang Hongying didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and then glared at Wu Linlei, "It's all your fault, what are you doing to deceive the child?"

Wu Linlei thought that one night, he and Hongying were doing errands, and it was when their emotions were high.

Two little guys groped over and knocked on the door, wanting to sleep with them, so he casually found an excuse and tricked them away.

I didn't expect that these two little guys would always remember it, haha, fortunately they are still young now

Wu Linlei walked over and held Jiang Hongying in his arms, "Who said my Hongying is so attractive? She can arouse your husband's desire at any time."

Jiang Hongying glared at Wu Linlei uncomfortably, and sighed helplessly when she thought of her boss.

"I don't know how the boss and three children are doing now.

It's been three years, and there's still no news. There are also other people in our team who don't know how they are doing now? "

Wu Linlei was definitely lying when he said he wasn't worried, but he could only suppress the worry in his heart and comfort his wife, "It is impossible for someone as powerful as the boss to get into trouble.

"We don't need to worry too much about the military advisor. Don't forget, they are all experienced in battles."

"hope so!"

Chu family, my mother-in-law is now treated as a guest in the Chu family.

The reason is naturally that three years ago, after Chu Xiao's legs recovered, he planned to leave alone.

But the mother-in-law said that if she and Yilan stayed in Orchid Valley, sooner or later they would run out of food and ammunition and starve to death. She hoped that Chu Xiao would find them a place to stay.

Due to the grace of saving his life, Chu Xiao had no choice but to send the two of them back to the Hope Base.

When the Chu family knew about it, they naturally treated each other warmly for Chu Xiao's life-saving grace.

At that time, Minglan was still recuperating in bed and her body was very weak. Her mother-in-law gave Minglan a dark pill. At first, Mr. Chu did not dare to let Minglan take it. After all, they were not familiar with this grandchild.

But Chu Xiao, who had been with his mother-in-law and Yilan for more than three months, still recognized their medical skills, and he felt that these two were not evil-minded people, otherwise they would not have used ancestral medicine to save him!

After hearing what their son said, the Chu family couple Minglan took the pill with some hesitation. Unexpectedly, the next day her face was rosy and her spirits were high, as if she was twenty or thirty years younger.

Minglan was very happy, thinking that her husband's physical condition was also not good. After spending some time with her mother-in-law, she begged for the same pill for Mrs. Chu to take.

Chapter 178 Mrs. Chu's Thoughts

In the past three years, Chu Xiao has gone out several times, but every time Yilan has various reasons to follow him out. 

Chu Xiao looked at his mentally healthy parents and was very grateful to Yilan and her mother-in-law. Coupled with her mother's persuasion, having someone with superb medical skills by her side also gave her an extra layer of protection.

In this way, the two of them were like a couple. During the outing, Chu Xiao was injured several times, and Yilan took good care of her every time.

Since Yilan became clear about her feelings, she has taken better care of Chu Xiao. She even made some ambiguous moves when cleaning Chu Xiao's wounds or applying medicine.

I have long forgotten the rhetoric that did not hurt other people's feelings.

Although Chu Xiao felt that this was not good, when he saw Yilan's clear eyes and natural expression, he felt that he was overthinking and was too sensitive.

In this way, three years have passed, and most of the people in the base think that these two people are together.

People who have received Jiang Yu's kindness feel that Jiang Yu is not worth it in their hearts, and they even look down upon women like Yilan.

At the Chu family dinner table, everyone was present. Chu Xiao and Yilan came back a few days ago.

Minglan entertained Yilan warmly and kept bringing her food. She liked this girl very much. She was cheerful, generous, enthusiastic, warm-hearted and considerate, with a simple mind, superb medical skills, and she was kind to everyone.

"Eat more Yilan. I have lost a lot of weight after being out for more than half a year."

Then he looked unhappy and looked at Chu Xiao, "You really don't know how to take care of Yilan more along the way."

Yilan smiled and said, "Auntie, you have misunderstood Brother Xiao. Brother Xiao has taken good care of me all the way."

Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to come back completely

"On the contrary, it's because I'm not capable enough and I've been dragging Brother Xiao down all the way."

Minglan: "You are a good boy. Eat more and make up for the lost weight."

Chu Xiao has become accustomed to the back and forth between the two of them. Every time he comes back, he will put on a show.

Yang Man glanced at Yilan meaningfully and sneered in his heart. What kind of good thing could a woman who is rushing to be a third party be?

Liu Siyan and Li Ting also have no good impressions of Yilan. They are not blind and can tell what this person is planning at a glance.

Similarly, the three daughters-in-law of the Chu family also have grudges against Minglan, their mother-in-law.

In fact, none of the Chu family are blind. Of course, everyone except Chu Xiao, who is obsessed with the authorities, knows what Yilan is thinking.

But they were all suppressed by Minglan. She also liked Jiang Yu very much at the beginning and supported Mo'er's pursuit of her. After they came to the Hope Base, everything was dominated by Jiang Yu's emotions.

Be tolerant and considerate of her in every aspect. As long as she can be happy and get what she wants, it doesn't matter what happens to them?

But in the past three years, Mo'er has been in danger several times because of her, and Jiang Yu's goodwill in her heart has long since disappeared.

Compared with the cold Jiang Yu who made Mo'er suffer so much, she now hopes that Mo'er will be with the considerate Yilan.

The mother-in-law saw everyone's thoughts in the Chu family, but she still ate calmly.

Chu Xiao finished the meal with a heavy heart and went to the villa again. Yilan still followed.

Chu Xiao could only look outside the barrier. He could not enter the place where he and his wife once lived without a jade token.

Tang Jie came out of Villa No. 2 and saw the two people outside the barrier, but he pretended not to see them and went to Villa No. 1 without squinting.

He was very disappointed with Chu Xiao. The boss had only left for three years, but he had already been with other women.

She even brought her here shamelessly and acted like she was missing her so disgustingly. It really fulfilled the old saying, if you become a bitch, you still have to erect a memorial arch.

Chu Xiao shouted twice outside the barrier. Seeing that Tang Jie didn't react at all, Yilan was a little aggrieved.

"Brother Xiao, who are these people? You are like this every time you come here. I obviously saw you, but I pretended not to see you at all."

Chu Xiao's eyes fell on the barrier and he said calmly, "The barrier is soundproof, they can't hear it."

Soon Chu Xiao watched Jiang Hongying, Wu Linlei, and Tang Jie come out of Villa No. 1, but the three of them still returned to Villa No. 2 without looking away.

After Jiang Hongying entered Villa No. 2, she kicked the door, "It's so fucking disgusting."

"Fortunately, the boss has set up this barrier, so disgusting things can't get in."

Wu Linlei comforted and said, "Hongying, if you want to be more open-minded, from another perspective, this is actually quite good.

How do you say something? Will a female cousin match a dog forever? "

Jiang Hongying snorted coldly, "Don't I feel sick?"

Huarui pushed the wheelchair out. Sitting in the wheelchair was Zhou Hua. Zhou Hua was also holding a six- or seven-month-old child in his arms.

Huarui smiled and said, "Sister Jiang, why are you angry for that kind of person? It's not worth it."

Maybe our boss has forgotten about him a long time ago."

Zhou Hua teased his daughter Niuniu and said, "Chu Xiao is not worthy of our boss.

Not at all. I have the consciousness of having a wife and children, and I am still unclear about being involved with other women.

"Even if it's a life-saving gift, if you can't commit it with your body, don't be so disconnected, so as not to make others look at you."

Tang Jie looked at the two couples. They were in love with each other and their children were around their knees. How could he be so single?

At the foot of Beiyang Mountain, in a small town, a roar came from a courtyard, "Song Yanlin, you bastard"

Chapter 178 The Current Situation of Lingyun Team

Ah Cheng sat on the bed angrily, scolding Song Yanlin in his heart.

Song Yanlin came in with a bowl of hot noodles and said with a smile, "A Cheng, are you awake? Are you hungry? I made noodles for you."

Song Yanlin put the noodles on the table and went to get some clothes for Ah Cheng, "Acheng put on your clothes first. If you feel sleepy, eat the noodles before going to bed."

Ah Cheng pouted and complained dissatisfiedly, "Isn't it all your fault? I slept until dark.

How can I be embarrassed to go out and meet people? "

Song Yanlin sat down on the bed and held Ah Cheng in his arms, "Good Ah Cheng, if I can still bear it during the wedding night, then am I still a man?"

Ah Cheng struggled for a moment, "Then you also need to know how to control yourself. I will ignore you next time if I do this again."

Song Yanlin said with a guilty conscience, "It's also my first time for a big girl to get on the sedan chair! Isn't this because I have no experience?"

I will definitely study it carefully in the future. How can I take good care of my Ah Cheng? "

Ah Cheng punched Song Yanlin angrily, and then asked something as he thought of it, "By the way, have you seen my sister?"

Song Yanlin shook his head, "Not only did I not see your sister, I didn't even see that guy Ziye.

So you don't have to be embarrassed, your sister will be the bottom for you? "

Ah Cheng breathed a sigh of relief, so that Sister Ah wouldn't tease her anymore.

Song Yanlin put Ah Cheng's clothes on one by one, carried her to the table, and pushed the noodle bowl in front of her.

"Eat quickly! I haven't eaten for almost a day."

Ah Cheng picked up the noodle bowl and took a sip. Although he was drooling with greed, he still picked up the first chopsticks and fed it to Song Yanlin, "Let's eat together. You must not have eaten either."

Song Yanlin opened his mouth happily and bit it. His wife would give him half of whatever she had. If she didn't accept it, she wouldn't be happy.

Ah Cheng held a huge bowl of noodles, fed Song Yanlin a mouthful, and took another mouthful for himself. They went back and forth, and the two of them quickly finished the large bowl of noodles.

Song Yanlin asked gently, "Are you full?"

Ah Cheng nodded, "I'm full."

In another room, the flames of war had just been extinguished. The two panting people were lying on their backs. Zhuang Ziye had a satisfied expression on his face, and A-lan was also smiling.

After a while, Alan turned to Zhuang Ziye and said, "Ziye, I'm hungry."

Zhuang Ziye turned his head and said with meaningful eyes, "Aren't you full yet?"

Alan kicked him angrily, and the two of them started fighting again.

"Zhuang Ziye, you bastard"

Zhuang Ziye stopped his movements and said seductively, "Alan, am I a bastard?"

Alan laughed angrily. This guy was actually playing tricks on her at this time.

Alan held Zhuang Ziye's head and asked him to look at her, "Ziye, are you sure you want to play like this? 

Are you sure you don't regret it? "

When Zhuang Ziye thought about the harmonious life in the future, he naturally did not dare to do it seriously.

Pulled away Alan's hand and kissed that seductive lips

Among the people sitting at the dining table downstairs, Hua Qing glanced at the sky outside and said to everyone, "No wait, let's eat!"

If they are hungry, they will come out to find food by themselves."

Everyone then picked up the tableware to eat. Sun Miao came to Xinyan's side and whispered in a low voice, "These people are too powerful in fighting."

I remember you and Huayang, we went out to eat at noon! "

Huayang, who was sitting next to Xinyan, almost choked to death on the food in her mouth. Xinyan also made a big blush.

Jiang Cheng, "Miao Miao, eat quickly. I'll tell you something later."

Sun Miao thought that there was really something important going on in Jiang Cheng, so she stopped gossiping and concentrated on eating.

Xinyan turned her head to look at Huayang, and found that Huayang was looking at her affectionately. She immediately turned around and lowered her head to eat.

Actually, she was thinking that Huayang was quite strong in that area. When she got out of bed, she almost fell to the ground.

Chapter 179 Xiaobao sings

Valley of Worry

Jiang Yu put away the elixirs with satisfaction. In the past three years, in addition to spending time with her children, she was either collecting herbs and refining elixirs, or learning talisman and seal script from her master. Her life was extremely fulfilling.

The master is indeed very talented in talisman and seal script. She gave the master some talisman and seal script books collected in the space to the master.

Unexpectedly, not long after, the master gave her a big surprise. He developed a traction talisman, and it was also a Zimu talisman.

As long as she holds the mother talisman and the three cubs have the child talisman, she won't worry about them getting lost.

After tidying up, I opened the door, and the tempting smell of food hit my nostrils. I put on a smile and walked quickly to the dining room.

"Babys, mom is here!"

The senior and junior students who were sitting at the dining table and waiting for someone immediately looked up after hearing this. Wen Jinyan stood up and pulled out the chair, "Junior sister, I'm waiting for you!"

After three years of getting along with Wen Jinyan, Jiang Yu no longer knew what politeness was. She sat down naturally and saw the four dishes and one soup on the dining table. "

The little baby said in a sweet voice, "Mom, are you done? I miss you so much!"

Father Wen said that we can't start eating until mother comes."

Jiang Yu held up his forehead. Dabao and Erbao had corrected their names for their seniors. Even Xiaobao couldn't correct them no matter how they corrected them?

Jiang Yu smiled and tapped Xiaobao's nose, "Does Xiaobao miss his mother, or does he want to eat delicious food quickly?"

Xiaobao's eyes rolled, "I miss everything, I miss my mom, I want to eat delicious food, I miss my dad Wen, I miss my brother, and I miss my master."

Jiang Yu chuckled, "Our little treasure is very fair!

What did you play again today? happy? "

Xiaobao immediately gestured excitedly, "We went to release the eagle. It flew so high.

"Dad Wen and I ran the fastest, and even my brother couldn't catch up."

Jiang Yu expressed doubts and silently took a look at her daughter's short legs. Well, she's chubby. How fast can she run?

Dabao and Erbao:......

Dabao looked at Jiang Yu seriously and nodded, "What my sister said is true. Erbao and I chased for a long time before we caught up with my sister and my uncle."

Wen Jinyan smiled and picked up the chopsticks. First, he took a piece of meat from the belly of the fish for Jiang Yu, and then he took some vegetables for Xiaobao and the others.

"Junior sister, you have been refining elixirs all day long, which consumes a lot of energy. Eat more."

Jiang Yu also gave the children their favorite dishes and said, "Senior brother, as long as it is the food cooked by you and master, I can eat it until I'm full."

Wen Jinyan smiled happily and said, "Junior sister, just eat it if you like it."

Dabao said while eating, "Uncle, mother, and master have been away for a long time. When will they come back?"

Jiang Yu also said while eating, "It should be almost done."

Two months ago, she gave her master a ninth-grade Xuanyuan Pill and a ninth-grade Po'er Pill, both of which were collected in her previous life. Now she can only practice to the seventh grade.

Originally, she was prepared for the master to ask about the source of the elixir, but the master didn't ask anything and only told her not to expose it in front of outsiders.

With these two kinds of elixirs, and Master's cultivation has been accumulated for so many years, it is not difficult to make a breakthrough.

Erbao said in a low mood, "I miss my master too."

Wen Jinyan took another piece of fish for the second treasure, "Then the second treasure should eat more! If the master comes back and sees the second treasure lose weight,

The Master Guild feels sorry for and blames itself."

After hearing Wen Jinyan's words, Jiang Yu raised her head and glanced at her three cubs. They were all as fat as white-faced steamed buns. Did senior brother have some wrong understanding of thinness?

Although it is the end of the world, the living standards of these three cubs are definitely better than before the end of the world. Even now they are three years old, they still drink a large glass of spirit beast milk every morning.

Master and senior brother provide three meals a day, and they feed them in different ways, and also prepare various snacks and snacks

The spiritual juice changes in style and taste, but fortunately, the three little guys have inherited their own constitution.

No matter how much spiritual energy they eat, their bodies will absorb it and consume it without any adverse reactions.

Wen Jinyan gave Dabao another piece of eggplant stew

The light in the room suddenly dimmed, and without even thinking about it, I knew that Doudou, Maomao, and Pudding had blocked the window.

Xiaobao chuckled, "Mom, Doudou and the others are hungry."

"They want to eat the food cooked by Father Wen."

Dabao: "They are so delicious, my uncle will be very tired."

Xiaobao: "Dad Wen is so smart.

It's to beat the beasts and feed them to eat

"The food cooked by Father Wen is for my brother, Xiaobao, and mother."

Wen Jinyan smiled and nodded, "Xiaobao is also very smart."

Jiang Yu looked at her daughter and said helplessly, "You have made arrangements for your uncle clearly."

Xiaobao pouted, looked at his mother and corrected him, "It's not uncle, it's father Wen."

Jiang Yu looked at her daughter and asked, "Why do you have to call him  Dad Wen?"

Xiaobao said, "The big-headed son has a small-headed father and an apron mother!"

"But I am more powerful than him. I have a master, a father Wen, a mother, and a brother. The big-headed son does not have a brother or a master."

Jiang Yu was confused, "What?"

Jiang Yu turned to look at Wen Jinyan, "Senior brother, there is a new person coming to Wuyou Valley? That's not right! Why didn't I know?"

Dabao and Erbao both started laughing. It was hard to hold back their laughter, but Dabao said, "Mom, my sister saw it on TV."

Wen Jinyan smiled and explained, "Junior sister, those are the ones you collect, children's animation discs

What Xiaobao likes to watch the most is the big-headed son and the little-headed father."

Xiaobao danced and said, "Yes, yes, I like it the most."

Which song would you like to sing? But I don't like to sing about Big Head Son. I like to sing about me and Dad Wen."

Jiang Yu put down the bowl and chopsticks and became interested. She looked at her daughter and said, "How about singing to mom?"

Xiaobao was so happy that she coughed twice and cleared her throat, "Happy baby, handsome daddy."

A bunch of good friends, a happy father and daughter

"Mom, I can't sing the rest anymore"

Chapter 180 Xiaobao wakes up Wen Jinyan

Jiang Yu applauded her daughter and touched her head, "Xiaobao is great. Let's eat quickly. It will get cold later. Can we sing to mommy after we get together?"

Xiaobao nodded obediently and picked up her chopsticks to eat.

But Wen Jinyan's heart was deeply touched. Xiaobao's words "happy father and daughter" made his heart tremble violently.

Recalling the situation of the past three years and the changes in myself, it was like opening up the two channels of Ren and Du in an instant

All his thoughts became clear, and he suddenly laughed out loud, "So that's how it turned out to be."

Jiang Yu turned around and asked doubtfully, "Senior brother, what did you just say?"

Wen Jinyan looked at the woman next to him, his heart clear as never before, and he finally understood what he wanted?

The strong emotions gathered from all the limbs. I didn't know how to express them. I didn't know what to say for a while.

Just looking at Jiang Yu with such affection, Jiang Yu looked away uncomfortably.

She had seen such a look from Chu Xiao before, and now she naturally understood what it meant.

But senior brother was quite normal before! It is precisely because of this that they feel so comfortable getting along with each other.

But now, for a moment, she didn't know how to face it, and she had some urge to escape.

Suddenly thunder exploded in the sky, Jiang Yu's body trembled out of reflex, and she immediately held her daughter in her arms. Dabao and Erbao also ran into Wen Jinyan's arms.

Holding the two children, Wen Jinyan looked at his junior sister worriedly. He wanted to hug her and give her a sense of security, but he had no position now.

The thunder did not stop, and kept ringing. Jiang Yu held her daughter and walked to the gate. She looked at the dark clouds somewhere above the Hidden Mist Mountain, and the thunder exploded, just like a person who was depressed and couldn't find it. Same as the breakthrough

Wen Jinyan held a child in one hand and followed Jiang Yu. Although he couldn't do anything, being by her side would give her a sense of security.

But at this moment, Jiang Yu's focus was not on this. She looked at the sky and felt heavy in her heart. It seemed that the way of heaven had begun to awaken, and the master should be making a breakthrough.

Wen Jinyan had read the history books of Wuyou Valley and understood what this phenomenon meant, but he didn't feel the slightest fear in his heart.

However, I suddenly thought of Junior Sister's reaction just now. Junior Sister is afraid of thunder, so it would be a big difficulty to survive the thunder tribulation, and I couldn't help but feel worried.

Wen Jinyan said, "Don't worry, junior sister, you are currently in the middle stage of Nascent Soul, and it will take some time to break through to the Divine Transformation stage.

"Third Master Uncle and I are here, and we will definitely not let anything happen to you."

Even if he tried to block it with his body, he would not let his junior sister get hurt at all.

Xiaobao felt that his mother's hand holding him was shaking, so he stretched out his arms to hug his mother's neck, and rubbed his little head against Jiang Yu, "Mom, don't be afraid, Xiaobao will also protect his mother, look at it ringing in the sky, So far away from us

And Father Wen is very powerful. If that loud fart wants to hit Mom,

Father Wen will definitely protect mother."

Jiang Yu, who was originally in a heavy mood, was amused by her daughter's little movements and children's words. She scratched her daughter's nose and said, "Baby, that one is not called a loud fart, that one is called thunder."

Xiaobao looked up and said doubtfully, "But it's just like the second brother farting under the quilt at night! Bang bang."

Erbao immediately buried his head in Wen Jinyan's neck, and by chance, he farted in a series.

Xiaobao immediately stretched out his hand and pointed at Erbao's little butt, "Mom, listen, do they look alike?"

"Haha! My baby girl is really talented. She can associate thunder and farts together."

Wen Jinyan looked at the smiling mother and daughter, and naturally started to laugh too.

Erbao buried his head deeper, thinking that everyone was laughing at him for farting, and suddenly cried, "Woo, I didn't want to fart, but I couldn't help it."

Wen Jinyan quickly coaxed, "The second baby doesn't cry. This is a good sign. It means that the second baby is growing up quickly."

Senior uncle used to fart a lot when he was a child. Do you think he is taller now? "

Erbao raised his head and looked at Wen Jinyan with red eyes, "Is what your uncle said true? You didn't lie to me."

Wen Jinyan nodded seriously, "Of course it's true. Master, I never lie to others."

When the second baby wants to fart, just let it go. Don't hold it in, otherwise your belly will feel uncomfortable."

Erbao said hesitantly, "But my sister won't like me if I fart."

Xiaobao immediately spoke, "Xiaobao doesn't like the second brother.

When I hear my second brother farting at night, I know that my second brother is there, and I am not afraid anymore.

When I was playing hide-and-seek with my second brother, I would find you as soon as the second brother farts, but it's almost time."

Jiang Yu, who originally wanted to comfort Erbao, suddenly felt dumbfounded after listening to Xiaobao's speech.

It seems that this fart is quite useful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763K 126K 120
Title - It is not easy being a master Author - Jin Xi Gu Nian / Eng translator - Xi Xi Burmese translation period - Jan 5,2021 ~ Oct 14,2022 ရှန်ကျစ...
475K 21.3K 138
Transmigrated into a Heartthrob Novel and Went OOC 穿进万人迷文的我人设崩了 Author(s) 东施娘 Status in COO Completed 138 Chapters Description Fang Chaozhou found h...
296K 11.3K 20
"My love, all we have is time." oc x druig (marvel's Eternals) oc x ikaris (marvel's Eternals) #1 originalcharacter #2 lovetriangle #1 Ikaris #1 Eter...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...