Set In Stone

By MyAnimehub

Some people came from Future to Save Naruto And Konoha. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 26

153 5 0
By MyAnimehub

With Naruto, Sarada and Lee

Kimimaro slashed with his bone sword dispelling another Naruto clone; as he repositioned, he blocked a kick from Lee. Lee then followed up by a second kick that nailed Kimimaro in the ribs; Lee then saw in horror that his leg was caught by Kimimaro's ribs as they came out of his body.

"How disturbing" Lee said before he kicked off Kimimaro and landed a few feet away; Kimimaru was about to pursue him but ended up jumping to the side as a fireball landed right where he was at.

"Damn it" Sarada cursed 'if Lee wasn't here, I'd use my Susanno; this is more difficult than I thought it would be' she thought.

"Keep up the pressure Sarada" Naruto said as he and a few clones charged Kimimaro before being repulsed back by his attacks "we got to get that coffin" he said and Sarada nodded as she looked at the coffin. The coffin was now heavily smoking.

'Oh no' Sarada thought; just then the coffin exploded and the area was covered in smoke. Sasuke stood there the final form of his cursemark receding.

"Sasuke Uchiha" Kimimaro said "I am here to take you to Lord Orochimaru; please head north and pass the border into the land of Rice. And keep walking until you are greeted by an Oto squad" he said.

Sasuke saying nothing began to run North; Sarada cursed 'shit I was hoping to kill him before the transformation was complete; looks like we will need to fight him now' Sarada thought.

"Naruto, Sarada" Lee spoke up "chase after Sasuke; I'll entertain our guest" he said as he charged at Kimimaro engaging him once again.

"C'mon Sarada" Naruto said as he and Sarada began to chase after Sasuke.

With Ino

Ino was clashing blades with Raiga; she may have been trained by Ichigo but Raiga was proving to be too much of a challenge for her.

'I can't give up; they are counting on me' Ino thought as she slashed at Raiga before dodging a lightning bolt.

"You are quite skilled Blondie" Raiga said "but sadly you have no chance of beating me" he said before launching several more lightning bolts at Ino.

Ino dodged and rolled; she took out several Kunai and threw them at Raiga who blocked them with his sword. Ino then got into a low stance and charged up her feet.

In a burst of speed Ino charged at Raiga 'Tusks of the Boar' Ino said doing her personal technique; Ino thrusted at Raiga who got stabbed on his side. Raiga winced in pain and retaliated by slashing Ino along her back.

Ino felt both the pain of the slash and the electricity from the blade course through her body; Ino jumped away and panted trying to block out the pain.

"Hehe you got a hit one me" Raiga said looking at his wound "too bad for you it'll probably be your last" he said as he charged at Ino with both his swords shrouded in lightning.

Ino got up and got into a defensive stance 'being it on' Ino thought as she charged back in to re-engage with Raiga.

With Yakumo, Karin and Tayuya

"Goddamn it" Tayuya cursed as one of her summons was destroyed by a crystal pilar.

"Tayuya be careful" Karin said as she used one of her chakra chains to attack Guren; Guren used a crystal to block the attack and retaliated by sending several crystal kunai at Karin.

Karin dodged but not in time as one of the Crystals got lodged in her legs "oh fuck" Karin shouted as she took out the crystal and she slowly began to heal.

"Guren was about to press on with another stack but had to take cover as Yakumo threw several kunai with explosive tags; Yakumo the got in close and went through hand signs casting a genustsu on Guren. As she approached with a Kunai ready to stab Guren she was grabbed by the throat.

"You pitiful genjutsu won't work on me girl" Guren said before encasing Yakumo in a crystal "one down 2 more pests to go" she said. Karin and Tayuya looked on I horror as their situation got worse.

"Motherfucking mother fucker" Tayuya said 'sorry kin looks like I won't be seeing you' she thought.

"Time to end this" Guren said as multiple crystal pillars began to go to Tayuya and Karin who had no way to defend themselves.

With Lee

Lee was still fighting with Kimimaro; Lee threw a punch at Kimimaro who ducked underneath.

"Die" Kimimaro said as he brought his bone sword up ready to stab the defenseless Lee.

With Ino

Ino was kicked into a tree knocking the wind out of her.

"Time for your funeral" Raiga said sending a lightning bolt to her; Ino seeing this closed her eyes waiting for the hit.

'Ichigo' Ino thought as he final thoughts was of the boy she loved.

With Karin and Tayuya

As both girls were about to meet their fates the pillars were cut in half and 2 sets of feet landed.

"What" Guren said confused "who are you" she growled out at the 2 newcomers.

With Lee

Lee was staring at Kimimaro as he was about to be stabbed; just then Kimimaro was hit from the side by a ball of blue fire. As he landed he looked at the person responsible.

"Who may you be" he asked.

With Ino

Ino heard the lightning crack but did not feel any pain; as she opened her eyes she smiled "you're here" she said.

"Who the fuck are you" Raiga shouted in anger.

"Allies of Konoha" Karui said her sword coated in lightning.

With Tayuya and Karin

"We're shinobi" Samui and Omoi said at the same time.

With Lee

"From the Cloud village" Yugito said as her 2 tails of chakra shrouded her in blue flames "you still able to fight" Yugito said to Lee.

"Yes mam" he said hopping up "he is a lot tougher than he looks; we best not hold back" he as he activated his 8 gates technique as his skin started turning red and Yugito nodded.

"Let's go then" Yugito said; Yugito and Lee both charged Kimimro. Kimimaro activating his final curse mark form charged at the 2 with bone weapons popping out of his arms.

Yugito slashed at him with her claws as he ducked; Kimimaro then saw Lee coming from under and kicked him up in the air.

Lee then jumped up and began kicking Kimimaro higher up into the air; until he was at the right height. Lee then went in front of Kimimaro and attached his bandaged to Kimimaro and pulled him towards him; 'hidden lotus' Lee then kicked and punched Kimimaru at the same time sending him plummeting to the ground.

As Kimimaro landed he was then grabbed by Yugito who began slashing at him with her claws; Yugito then sunk her claws into Kimimaro. Yugito then threw Kimimaro into the air once again; and began going through hand signs.

'Fire Style: Fire Mouse' Yugito then fired a flaming ball at the airborne Kimimaro; when the attack hit Kimimaro was set alight. Lee then went next to Yugito as the 2 of them saw Kimimaro's body plummet to the ground and laying as a pile of burned flesh and exposed bone.

As the 2 approached they were wary of another attack; and they were proven right as Kimimaro got back up and rushed at Yugito.

Yugito used her claws to decapitate Kimimaro; as the head and the body fell to the ground Yugito went through another set of hand seals and unleashing a biju powered fireball burning the body once more.

When the flames died down Kimimaro was nothing but a pile of ashes; Lee's 8 gates began to wear off and he collapsed on the ground.

"Kami above" he groaned out "I think I tore my muscles" he said as he laid down in pain; Yugito cutting off her biju chakra picked him up.

"Let's get you out of here" she said as she carried Lee back to Konoha.

With Ino and Karui

Ino and Karui were attacking Raiga from multiple directions using their speed and agility; Ino slashed at Raiga who blocked but was greeted by Karui from the other side. Karui was able to get a glancing blow but was kicked away before she could follow up.

"Raiga they are too fast; I can't keep up" Ranmaru said from inside his back pack.

"I know; don't worry I got this" Raiga said as he shot another lightning bolt at Karui who used her lightning chakra covered sword to block it.

"Ino" Karui said gaining her attention "aim for eh back pack;he seems to be protecting it for some reason" she said; Ino nodded and in a burst of speed charged Raiga aiming for his back pack. Raiga seeing this turned around and blocked Ino's strike.

"Raiga; behind- "Ranmaru began but was too late; Karui used her speed and in one fell swoop decapitated Raiga. As his body fell to the ground Ino and Karui took a breath; just then the back pack opened and a little boy came out.

"Raiga, Raiga no" Ranamru cried as he held the body of his fallen master.

"Oh, shit we nearly killed at kid" Ino shouted and Karui began to panic.

"I thought it was a adult in there; I swear" Karui said now afraid of what she almost asked Ino to do "oh fuck me what do we do now" she said.

Ino then went up to the crying boy and began to comfort him "grab the swords; we are heading back to Konoha" she said and Karui nodded.

Karui picked up both swords and Ino put the crying child on her shoulders and they both began to head to Konoha leaving Raiga's body where it lied.

With Tayuya, Karin, Samui and Omoi

Guren was not surrounded trying to fight off 4 different ninjas at once; she looks one way and blocks a kunai, another way she blocks a sword slash that cuts through her crystal.

"Keep it up Samui" Omio said as he threw several chakra infused shuriken at Guren who blocked it before her shield shattered "her crystals are a earth style jutsu; our lightning attacks are our best bet" he shouted as he dodged another flying crystal.

"Cool got it" Samui said as she went through hand signs 'Lightning Style: Lightning slash' Samui then sent a blade of lightning from her tanto over to Guren. Guren having no choice had to jump out of the way; she then landed and got ready to counter attack.

Her feet were then grabbed by Chakra chains by Karin who then picked her up and slammed her on the ground.

"You are going nowhere" Karin said as her chains began to wrap around Guren restraining her and draining her chakra "Tayuya use a genjutsu" she shouted.

Tayuya then began playing a genjutsu on her flute; Guren began to feel her head spin and her body start to relax.

"N-no" Guren said as she struggled to break free; Guren then began to fade as she tried to stay consious "Yukimaru" Guren said before she passed out.

Omoi then jumped next to her ready to kill her but Tayuya spoke up.

"Not yet" Tayuya said stopping him "first we need to get Yakumo here out of the crystal" Tayuya said.

"How do you plan on doing that" Samui said putting up her tanto.

"I'll try and break it with my chains and if not, we can seal her up in a scroll and take her back to Konoha" Karin said.

"I'd rather try and free her before we kill her" Tayuya said pointing at Guren "because if we do, we may end up screwing Yakumo" she said and Omoi nodded.

"Ok let's try and break her out" Omoi said as he put up his sword and took out restraints for Guren.

With Naruto and Sarada

Naruto and Sarada were still chasing after Sasuke.

"You ready for this" Naruto asked Sarada and she nodded.

"Yes, I am" Sarada said "this is our only shot Naruto; if we fail, we may end up dooming the future once more" she said.

"We won't let that happen" Naruto said and Sarada nodded; as they exited the tree line they ran out and stopped on the edge of a statue carved into the side of a waterfall. "Sasuke" Naruto shouted at Sasuke who was standing across the other side of the waterfall.

"I've been waiting for you Naruto" Sasuke said his curse mark spreading across half his body "before I leave, I wanted to kill you; and your little whore is here as well. Tell you what I'll kill her before I kill you; just so you can have a taste of what I've been through. There is no way I'm going back" he said activating his sharingan.

"You're mistaken Sasuke" Sarada said taking off her glasses "we are not here to bring you back" she said activating her Sharingan. "We are here to kill you; we have no orders to spare your life" she said; Sasuke seeing this began to grow angry.

"How do you have a sharingan" he shouted "did you steal it; or are you half breed of a lesser Uchiha and a whore mother" he said.

"Yes, and Yes" Sarada said "My father is a lesser Uchiha and my mother is a worthless woman; but I'm still superior to you in everyway" she said with a cheeky smile making Sasuke angry.

"Enough talk Sasuke" Naruto said getting into his taijutsu stance "I came here to kill your ass; not talk. Let's end this you bastard" Naruto said.

"Fine" Sasuke shouted getting into his taijutsu stance "bring it on loser" he said charging across the water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 261 19
You have to read to find out
111K 3.3K 22
It all started on a game... They choose to go there then and BOOM! They are both lost in time ●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•● DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto and...
662K 19.7K 38
After encountering a strange shinobi, Boruto and Sarada are send back in the past. TIME TRAVEL FANFICTION [Completed]{Under Editing}
128K 2.5K 13
This girl gets board and decides to send Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata to the past.