The Boxer's Doll |Taekookff|

By taewithkookies69

"Can't you listen? I'm talking to you, SPEAK UP." "He is mute, he can't speak jungkook." A short taekook sto... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8

4

4.4K 328 58
By taewithkookies69

Jungkook completely lost his senses he was fully drown into the beauty of the person he was holding tight in his arms. Taehyung was staring at him back with his big doe bambi eyes.

"Hello Mr Jeon you there???" A sudden voice came out from Jungkook' s phone with whom he was talking earlier which made them back into reality.

They hurriedly backed away, taehyung looked down nervously his cheeks were burning as hell.

"Mr Sen I'll talk to you later." Jungkook said in deep voice and hang up the phone his intense stare didn't leave taehyung even for a sec.

Taetae grew more nervous when Jeon walked closer to him, he closed his eyes tight his heart beat fastening with his every close step towards him.

"Open your eyes." Jungkook ordered huskily.
Taehyung obeyed but his breath hitched in his throat seeing his crush deadly close to his face.

He gulped harshly.

"S-sorry." Taehyung made a hand sign but then he slapped himself internally thinking how could jungkook understand his language.

Jungkook smiled a little staring at the angelic boy with heart eyes who was looking at his little hands confusedly with a pout. Jk understood what he must be thinking.

"You don't have to say sorry, it's ok." Jungkook said, at this moment he was proud on himself for learning his lesson well "how to say sorry in signs" so he understood taehyung's hand gestures.

Taetae looked at him in shock looking hella adorable.

"You know how to talk in signs?" Taetae asked with hand gestures curious and surprise.

And here jungkook got struck.

His sign lessons were limited for 'sorry' only at this moment, he couldn't understand what taehyung asked him now.

He bite his lips nervously and cursed himself in his heart,

What should he do now? He thought.

Taehyung was looking at him waiting for his answer. Jungkook sighed looking down his heart got sad as he can't communicate with his doll.

Taehyung smiled and walked away, jungkook looked at him going away from him with fear he don't know why his hands itched to hold his wrist to stop his doll from going away but he stop himself from doing this as he knew his limits.

But his heart fluttered he felt strange happiness when he saw taehyung coming back to him, holding a notebook and a pen in his hands.

Taehyung wrote something and show it to jungkook. Jungkook first look at him then at the notebook.

"Hi, my name is Kim Taehyung." Cutely*

Jungkook smiled at look at him but taetae hurriedly looked down blushing.

"Pretty Name, just like you." He flirted intentionally

Taetae's cheeks turned more red he wasn't looking less than any beetroot, jungkook noticed and smirked.

"My name is Jungkook, you might know already."

Taetae nodded,

"Not even your name I know every single thing about you." Taehyung gestured with hands.

Jungkook frowned, he was cluessless about what the younger just said.

Taetae laughed a little, he took an instant revenge by teasing jungkook back.

"What you said? Write down on notebook." Jk was hella curious to know.

Taetae shooked his head as no teasing him more.

"Heyy how would I know what you said, tell me now, what if you say something bad about me?who knows?" Jk whinned cutely glaring at him.

Taetae gasped, and shooked his head in denial clearing his doubts about himself. His heart beat fast at the thought of his kookie taking him wrong.

Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness. He raised his hands to pinch his bread cheeks but he realized fast his eyes widen in shock he hurriedly put his hands back throwing multiple curses to himself in his heart.

Taetae couldn't help but blush.

Jungkook rub his nape nervously he don't know why he is behaving too much shy infront of this ethereal boy.
(A/N: his doll ;)

Just as he opened his mouth to say something a man dress in uniform came rushing towards them. It seems like he was taehyung's driver.

"Young master your brother didn't came here today, he is at home, he is getting angry on me and told me to take you home quickly, come lets go." The driver said he was breathing heavily, he was about to hold taetae's tiny soft hand but.

"He will not go, at least not now." Jungkook ordered in deep voice and hold taehyung's hand.

And here our taehyung's heart beats started running marathon. His whole body shivered with sparks running through his spine feeling jungkook's touch.

"I came here leaving all my important works just because of your brother but he didn't came, now you have to pay for your brother's misconduct." He said holding his doll closer to him.

Taehyung looked at him with shock and fear.

"Relax, calm your heart beats." Jungkook whispered near his ear, he closed his eyes taking his sweet scent.

"What are you saying Mr what you want from young master?" The driver asked hesitantly.

Jungkook didn't replied just stared at the angel infront of him. He then signalled someone and again turned to taehyung.

"Today you will fight with me in your brother's place." Jungkook said with a teasing smirk playing on his lips.

Both driver and taehyung got shocked.

Taetae started sweating, did just the world's no 1 boxing champion asked to fight with him.

He gulped and hurriedly wrote something in paper.

"I can't fight, I don't even know how to wear gloves." Jungkook smiled reading it.

It will be fun, he smirked internally.

"Don't worry I'll help you." He said holding both of taehyung's hands on his like a cherished treasure.

He once again glanced at nervous taehyung and started putting on boxing gloves on that delicate hands of his doll.

Taehyung only stared at his handsome crush, It wouldn't be that bad to get punched by the Majesty kingkook. Taehyung thought, ahh teen love.

Just like that jungkook guided taehyung to the boxing ring softly holding his arm.

And taehyung let him drag himself where ever his crush want, feeling tons of butterflies in his tummy.

"Don't be afraid I won't hurt you." Jungkook said in a soft tone.

Teahyung nodded pouting.

Jungkook gulped looking at his lips.

"Fuck" he cursed himself.

"GIVE HIM HELMET FOR HIS PROTECTION TOO." He yelled.

(A/N: for his protection or yours;)

"Should we start d---, I mean t-taehyung?"

But Taehyung was hella scared.

"I am giving you opportunity to hit me first." Jungkook said understanding his nervousness.

Taehyung nodded and throw a punch in air but jungkook dogged it.

Taetae pout and stood froze on his place waiting for jungkook's turn to punch him with closed eyes.

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ." Jungkook laughed whole heartly, his laughter echoed the whole ring.

Taehyung looked at him innocently.

"No one will say that you are world's boxing champion's brother, just look at you know nothing about it." Jungkook laughed, he wasn't making fun of taehyung he was laughing at taehyung's cuteness and inncocence.

Instant regret and panic washed over him when he saw tears in his doll's eyes.

His heart clenched as taehyung sniffled,a tear rolled down in his cheeks.

"Hey I'm sorry I didn't mean to....I-i was jus----."

Taetae looked away from him,sniffling
not knowing how much his action hurts jungkook.

"Oh no idiot Jeon what have you done you wanted to apologize to him but here you hurt him again." Jungkook scolded himself his heart was getting restless seeing his doll crying because of him.

"What should I do now?...idea." he hurriedly take out his mobile from his pocket and searched on Google.

"How to comfort a crying baby?"

(A/N: this creak head bunny😭😭)

Many ideas came up and jungkook was going through it very consciously.

"Toys? Now from where I bring toys to comfort him?" He made weird face and started looking for more ideas not knowing he said it out loud and taehyung heard it.

Taehyung peeked inside his phone and looked at him in disbelief, his bread cheeks turned red due to embarrassment.

"He think me a baby? Then what he think of himself, there is only one year difference between us." Taehyung thought crying more.

(A/N: yeah taetae is 18 and kookie is 19 teenage love story ;)

He was about to decend the ring but his breath hitched when jk held his wrist.

And there was another shock for him when he saw jungkook sitting on his knees for him.

Jungkook took a deep breath leaving his hand and. Started saying something in sign language.

"I am sorry Taehyung, sorry for shouting at you that day, sorry for making you cry today, I want to say many things but I can't because I don't know anything more than this but I will learn for you." Jungkook said everything in gesture, the things he learnt today.

Taehyung gulped harshly his eyes got heavy with fresh new tears, he couldn't describe how he was feeling at this moment, he felt special he felt cherished. Cherished by the love of his life.

"Please don't cry, I wanna see your smile." Jungkook pleaded.

Taetae chuckled through tears and hugged him tightly.

Jungkook was jungshooked.

He don't know why his heart started beating so fast at the moment taehyung hugged him, a little smile formed on his lips as he closed his eyes he got a chance to smell his doll's sweet scent again. Taehyung pulled away with boxy smile and wiped his tears.

And jungkook was only staring at his every action with strange emotions in his heart.

"Taehyung.........will you be my friend?" Jungkook asked lost.

Taehyung nodded smiling.

He forwarded his pinky towards jungkook who chuckled and tangled their pinkies together.

Just then.

"JEON BASTARD STAY AWAY FROM MY BEAR." Kai yelled approaching them.

Actually the driver told him everything about their boxing fight so kai hurriedly drove here with a protective brother mode on, he was afraid what if jungkook accidentally hurt his baby brother in his craze.

Jungkook rolled his eyes secretly seeing him coming close to him.

Kai lifted him up from his collar, jungkook glared at him.

Taetae panicked and tried to separate them.

"No bear stay away you don't have to take his side I won't tolerate anything against your protection." Kai said and punched jungkook on his face.

"F#_$&_-*'$$#&." Jungkook cursed him holding his jaw. He was about to punch him back but.

"No no jungkook, not now not infront of my doll what he will think about me, this bastard is lucky that he is my doll's brother." Jungkook thought and stood up to get another punch and his face turned to another side.

"B*itch." Jungkook controlled himself and turned back but this time he dogged his punch.

And taehyung came in between spreading his arms facing kai for jungkook's protection he glared at kai with teary eyes.

"Hyungiee don't hurt my friend." He said making aggressive signs.

"WHATTT?? this bastard is your friend? From when?" Kai yelled in disbelief.

Jungkook was also surprised but he smirked at kai sticking more to his doll.

"Youu!!!.......*glares at jungkook*......bear come here lets go home." Kai pulled taehyung to his side.

Taekook made a brief eye contact with each other.

"There is nothing between you two, Go wait for me in the car I'm coming." Kai ordered in a strict tone which made the little soul scared.

Jungkook clenched his fist.

Taehyung nodded his head on the verge of crying and silently walked away.

Jungkook stared at his disappearing figure with several emotions.

Kai walked close to him and spoke.

"If you are doing this to use taehyung against me than don't you dare to even think about it, if you try to hurt my bear th---."

"I'm not that cheap, your brother is just so pure and innocent, and don't you dare to separate us I WILL KILL EVERYONE WHO WILL TRY TO COME HURT MY DOLL OR TO COME INBETWEEN US." Jungkook breathed heavily, hella shocked at his own words.

"Your what?" Kai asked raising his brow.

"Nothing......just don't take me wrong I am not using him against you."

"I can't trust you jungkook, you are right my brother is so pure and innocent, I never stop him from anything but I can't leave my brother with you, better stay away from him." Kai warned.

"That's not even possible now, call it obistency or whatever but you will see your brother with me only, not as friend but as my SPOUSE. " Jungkook challenged him looking into his eyes and walked away.

Leaving Kai deadly shocked.

To be continue.....

**************

How was it??
I hope you enjoyed👀😆
Lets see what will Jeon do now.

The age difference hmm is it ok??
Idk but I found it hella cute. Tell me I'm not the only one thinking like this.🔪🤌🏻🤧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 27K 156
it's contains emotions ,love, fluffy,angst with a happy ending .
100K 3.8K 39
INTERSEX: Intersex people are individuals born with any of several sex characteristics including chromosome patterns, gonads, or genitals that, acco...
31.5K 734 25
Hello! I have now made a male version of my gender neutral book for all my gentlemen who couldn't find something that fits them. The reader will be...
613K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...