It's been a long time..

By Mackviper20

This is a childhood friends story! Does L/n remember him? Does Nanami remember L/n? Last names will be used f... More

Hello!
The First Move
The Meeting

The Memory

2 0 0
By Mackviper20

Thinking back to my past is not something I do often, but it can be nice! I remember when I was younger, I had just made a new friend! What was their name again?

~~~whoosh~~~

"The sand at this playground always gets stuck in between my toes.." I grumble
"That's just something sand does, kiddo. Maybe you shouldn't have taken off your shoes." My father replies with a faint chuckle.
"But- If I didn't take them off the sparkles would have gotten dirty.." I pout and look at my run down yet bedazzled shoes. They were really old, but I liked them solely because me and my father decorated them after they'd broken for the hundredth time. Though, it the shoes were mostly just made of duck-tape at that point.

I gave up on my pointless pouting and decided to run off to play in the sand some more, but after a while, as one does, I got bored.
"Hey, you have to entertain me somehow! Come on!" Someone hollers.
'Huh? Why are people shouting now?'
I get up from my spot and look around. I spot a kid quite a bit older than me yelling at another kid that's likely around my age, unless they're just small?
"Hey!"
Before I know it I've stormed up to the older kid and gotten in their face.
"Leave them alone!"
I order with a childish glare.
"And why would I do that?"
"Cus I'll get my papa to beat you up! He's that big scary dude with lots of tattoos!"
I state. That big scary guy with lots of tattoos was in fact not my father, but I was hoping the kid would get scared at least a little and just leave.

He did.

I turn around and hold my hand out to the smaller looking kid.
"Here. Are you alright? I'm L/n Y/n!"
The kid nods and takes my hand. I help him stand up and brush off some sand.
"I.. I'm fine.. thanks."
He mumbles
"Of course! Do you wanna play?"
He smiles and nods shyly. I grin and grab his hand again dragging him to the spot I was sitting before.

But, before I knew it, I was moving.. Again.

_____________________________

Thank you for reading my first chapter! If you have any suggestions or questions, let me know! I have no idea where the plot will go and am writing this in the spur of the moment! Someone voted for an old fanfic I wrote- 😭 I got embarrassed and decided to write a better one. So I suppose you can thank that person? 🤔 Anywho, I hope you enjoyed! Goodbye! しょなだ!(still learning Japanese so if I make a mistake let me know 😂)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
5.1K 309 12
Read to find out where your destinies with these cuties lie! Will it be a happily ever after? Or a heart-breaking goodbye? π”»π•šπ•€π•”π•π•’π•šπ•žπ•–π•£: β„•οΏ½...
3K 90 5
DISCONTINUED ❝bitch stfu ugh.❞ *+:q.q q.q:+* { S0FT-- } Β©Ken Wakui β˜†.q.:*γ€€.q.:*β˜† Β©Well male reader
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...