MY UNIVERSE ENG. Vers ( KOOKG...

By syugarmanies93

When Jungkook doesn't want Yoongi, then what should Yoongi do? Should Yoongi move on to Taehyung? This Kookg... More

Cast!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
....
46
47
48
49
50
51
๐Ÿ™
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63

38

324 40 2
By syugarmanies93

After the incident on the rooftop, the sweet boy couldn't stop smiling with red cheeks. Even though he knew this was wrong, at least he was happy because he could feel Jungkook's embrace. he was happy when the dominant man hugged him tightly, caressing his narrow back slowly, full of affection, making him float, even though he had to fall back into dreams because the man already belonged to someone else.

"Uh?" the cutie gasped as his eyes were covered by a pair of palms.

"Guess who?"

"Taetae" answered the little one as he let go of the palm

"How do you know? it's not fun"

The cutie laughed a little, feeling funny with the tan teenager especially now that he was pouting his lips like a child

"I know~" the cutie poked Taehyung's chin, which was rewarded with an annoyed snort from the tan teenager.

"It's not fun!"

"Oh, you're angry~" the cute one teased, pouting his pouty lips mischievously.

Meanwhile, the tan teenager just remained silent, letting the sweet one do whatever.

"Let's go home, Taetae"

"I don't want to!"

"Why don't you want to?" the sweet one wondered

Taehyung bowed slightly, then pointed at his right cheek

"Kiss first, then we'll go home"

The cute one blinked innocently, while the dominant teenager in front of him raised and lowered his eyebrows, teasing him. Yoongi shrugged his shoulders indifferently, then...

Chup!

"Come on, let's go home"

Taehyung froze in disbelief, even though he was just joking, because he wanted to prank the cutie... but why was he actually kissed, what should he do if it continues like this?

"Why are you even a statue? Taetae, let's go home, Taetae!" Yoongi shakes Taehyung's arm until the tan teenager wakes up from his euphoria.

"Y-yeah,let's go home"

Taehyung immediately put the helmet on the sweet one, then sat the tiny body on the motorbike seat, followed by him and drove away from there, leaving another teenager who was now squeezing his chest because of throbbing pain.

'Why does it hurt so much...'

Night comes, a dominant teenager is preparing in front of the mirror to tidy up his appearance, because today he will meet his lover for dinner to celebrate their anniversary.

Jungkook, the dominant man, pushed his hair back and smiled handsomely, then adjusted the jacket he was wearing.

Once he had enough, he took his watch and went out to his girlfriend's apartment in his luxury car

Even though both of his parents are gone, his wealth continues to flow because several of his businesses and companies are still running which are now managed by his uncle, and sometimes he will control them just to check if there are any mistakes.

Jungkook tapped his fingers on the steering wheel because the road was jammed, occasionally looking at his watch to see the time which turned out to be 8 o'clock in the evening. He opened the window slightly to see the dark night without the twinkling stars.

"Looks like it's going to rain," he muttered, then closed the window again.

He waited patiently, even though in his heart he grumbled because he was annoyed that his car didn't move at all due to the traffic jam. And finally, after an hour, the car was able to drive smoothly towards his lover's apartment.

"Yeri must have been waiting a long time," he muttered, then quickly entered the elevator to the 5th floor

After arriving, Jungkook immediately ran and stopped at one of the black doors there.

Ting nong....ting nong...

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed when there was no answer, he pressed the bell again...but there was no answer. So he decided to press the pin to enter, and it worked because the pin was their anniversary date

Jungkook slowly opened the door, then walked in slowly. But his steps stopped when he saw that the living room was very messy and there were some underwear there.

"It's impossible, right..." he whispered, his hands clenched tightly.

Aahhh...yes daddyh...eumh...fuck me harder...ahh..ngghh....alex...mmhh

Jungkook turned his head when a faint familiar voice was heard, he immediately took unsteady steps towards the tightly closed door, then shakily pulled the doorknob and..

Deg.

He froze when he saw his lover making love with the man yesterday, Alex. Jungkook smiled bitterly, his body was so limp now... it was really hard to even turn around.

His tears flowed without being asked, looking disappointedly at the woman who was being held by the man. His heart is truly broken now, the person he trusted betrayed him with the biggest betrayal, infidelity.

"J-Jungkook?" Yeri was shocked when she realized that there was another attention there, while Jungkook just smiled a little, then roughly wiped away his tears.

"Continue, sorry for disturbing you. And we end from now on"

"No! mmhh...Kook!...I can explain! Jungkook! aaah... Jungkook!" Yeri said with difficulty because Alex continued to pound her hole roughly

"Let me go, Alex! I have to catch up with my boyfriend!"

"No need! Let's just get on with it, hm? Besides, it's useless if you explain this and that, he won't believe you. Especially after seeing you like this," said Alex while stomping hard

"Akh!"

Alex smirked, then stabbed the hole roughly and quickly, while Yeri couldn't do anything, she could only moan in pleasure from the man's play.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Jungkook drives his luxury car fast while squeezing the steering wheel tightly to channel his suppressed emotions.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!"

Jungkook shouted while pounding the steering wheel hard, and crying there. He really couldn't believe he was seeing this, as long as he was dating Yeri... he could control his sexual desires as much as possible so as not to damage her, but what now? Instead, he saw the woman moan in pleasure in the arms of another man whom she called a friend at that time.

And stupidly, he even believed it

"Why did you do that hiks...I believe you, but what's the answer? You're even cheating behind my back, hiks.."

"YERI BITCH!!!"  he was furious, continuing to hit the steering wheel hard without knowing that it was starting to rain heavily, making his suffering even more intense

Jungkook increased the speed of his car, wincing when the screams echoed in his car, which made his ears ring in pain.

"Stop! I beg you to stop! don't scream! it hurts, hiks..." he groaned, his breathing starting to become irregular and even his eyes blurred, plus the windshield of his car was blocked by rainwater.

'Mom, dad...help me'

Jungkook kept trying to control his consciousness, his hands were shaking violently holding the steering wheel with his head constantly shaking, trying to neutralize the feeling of dizziness and neutralize the blurry and shadowy vision. However, without him knowing, a towing truck swerved across the street and...

CKIIIIIT!

BRAK!

Panic screams followed each other, as Jungkook's car was hit hard and rolled many times on the wet road without mercy, until finally it overturned and was badly damaged.

His body was numb, everything felt like it just happened so quickly. Jungkook blinked sadly, feeling the rancid liquid starting to wet his entire body. His ears rang as people screamed, running towards him.

His small smile faded when he saw the silhouettes of his parents smiling at him. then turned sad when he saw the image of the sweet one there, silently looking at him...

"S-sorry..."

After saying that, his eyes closed completely followed by a violent explosion that made people scream hysterically and panic.

BOOM!

'Sunbae...'

Hi guys😙
Vomment pls
Next?
TBC.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 397 10
In this story, kim seokjin is the richest and powerful alpha who is also leader of every other alpha and other packs. He is also ceo of kim tech. kim...
178K 5.1K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
679K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
500 66 5
"๐น๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก. ๐ผ๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘...