TWISTED TIES | JoongDunk

By blf3ver

Dunk has been secretly admiring Joong for three years. However, when he finally managed to catch Joong's atte... More

<3
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15

10

464 23 7
By blf3ver

__

Dunk went to school the next day feeling distressed. He hopes he could have a day off but he has a busy schedule and today Namtan wanted him to meet his majorette members because their performance is nearing.

Large eye bags, dark circles and a long face. He entered the school feeling uglier than usual.

He doesn't have classes with Phuwin, which he is grateful for since he doesn't want to face him just yet.

He wants to see Joong instead, he planned on giving him lunch today but he doesn't know how to give it since he doesn't want to talk to Pond either.

He realized Pond has been putting up with his antics. Pond is the one who secretly sneaks his lunchboxes and little gifts to Joong's locker. And now that Joong doesn't play football. Pond will be free from his daily advances. He must be over the moon now.

He feels guilty. He should just listen to them.

But he really likes Joong.

But also he doesn't want to make his friends upset.

But Joong tho...

Why can't he just get all nice things all at once!

He has still no idea why Pond and Phuwin is so against Joong. Everything they say about him most definitely are just rumors!

Anyways, to think about it, he's friends with Joong now. He could send him gifts just like friends do.

He sighs.

No. That's absurd. They're not in that level of friendship. Joong will think he's weird.

He sighs. He shouldn't think of Joong in this kind of situation, he should think of his friends. He should make up with them.

But also, he's not admitting any fault! He hasn't done wrong. He just want to make up cuz, whether he admits it or not they're a huge part of him and he'll be restless if they're not okay.

He decided he should go to Phuwin's condo. Cook in his kitchen, eat his snacks, get comfy in his bed and watch movies in his laptop. He's gonna annoy him to get back and try to make up with him too while he's at it. That's two birds hit with one stone.

A good plan. A perfect plan.

__

A couple of minor subjects and he's done for the day except band practice. He's on his way to meet Namtan at the field.

There are students who he assumes are his members. He feels nervous as hell, his head was down while he makes a beeline to the spot next to Namtan.

Namtan held his chin to look up.

"Relax. They're not gonna eat you." Namtan rolls her eyes but pats his back to ease him.

"This is Dunk Natachai." Namtan says simply. "He's gonna replace me. Take care of him."

Everyone knows that Namtan is leaving the band but they still look sad. (And maybe worried because they don't know if Dunk's gonna be good as Namtan. And if he turns out bad, then good luck to them. Lol. )

"I'm gonna have a party this weekend, it's my birthday and also a farewell party or whatever. You're all invited. That's all."

They went to Namtan and hugged her, saying they'll miss her and they don't want anyone to replace her, it's Dunk's cue to step back to have their little privacy.

He rolls his eyes when he heard someone say, " he doesn't look like he's got it like you do."

He muttered a 'bitch' and walked to the far side.

He checked his phone to see whether his friends contacted him. Sadly, they did not. He feels sad but he also didn't text them or doesn't want to text them cause he's still feeling sulky. Must be the same with them.

How annoying.

"Hi."

A guy suddenly speaks from beside him.

Dunk looks up and hell, he never met someone significantly taller than him. It's new to him. Even Joong is only centimeters taller than him.

Ugh, Joong. He remembers Joong in everything. Its crazy.

"Hey. Nice to meet you. I'm Dew."

Dunk figures he's one of the members because he holds a baton but he's not participating in the commotion with Namtan in front.

"Dunk."

They shake hands and smile at each other awkwardly. He's glad someone approached him before he does. Cause he really lacks social skills.

"You're new too, right? I heard. " Dew asks, and wow Dunk had to actually look up to meet his eyes.

"Yeah, you're also new? You don't seem to be friends with them. By the way dude, you're so tall." Dunk chuckled, it amazes him so much, he had to say it out loud.

"Really? Nobody told me that before."

Dunk cringes at the sarcasm but goes along with it.

"I'm glad I'm the first to mention. No, actually you should get my part. You should be the leader."

"Nah, I'm overqualified."

Dunk snorted followed by a hearty laugh.

"Just kidding. This is for merits. I kinda have been failing in this one subject. I think you'd do good anyway, but definitely not better than me."

Maybe Dunk's humor is broken, cause he laughs so much. It's not even that funny.

"Do you want to see a trick. "

Dew threw his baton and it landed on one of the drummers. He apologized sheepishly, doing a wai and went back to Dunk.

"Bet you can't do that." He says very proud of himself.

"No, cause I thought I was the worst until i witnessed that."

Maybe getting new friends every once in a while is not that bad.

He just hopes this drama between his friends get solved immediately. He misses them already.

__

Phuwin's condo was almost empty when he went there. His freezer are empty except for some water bottles.

"How does he live with this?" Dunk can't help but say out loud, he also can't help but get worried. Does Phuwin even eat? He probably just lives off from take outs.

Phuwin is not a fan of takeouts though. Dunk thinks he's most likely been too occupied with school works that he has no time taking care of himself. Now, he feels more guilty at shouting at him and making him worry when he already has too much on his plate.

He sighs.

The counters are also dusty. Instead of chilling, he's met with house chores. Great.

"I should get him groceries." He says after he cleans up just what he can manage. A little work and he's already tired. He should work on his stamina. (He'll be needing it soon. Lol)

He texted Pond and Phuwin, just to inform he's in Phuwin's condo. He's gonna scold Phuwin for not taking care of himself. He's gonna make Pond also do that. He doesn't care if they're still not in good terms.

He went to the groceries. He parks his car at the store's parking lot, get inside and grab anything he could see works in his kitchen. Just food supplies. A lot of it.

He's already leaving the store with bags in both hands, when he spotted (yet again) Joong, he's outside his car having a phone call.

He's not sure if it's necessary to approach him, he seems getting into an argument with the one he's calling.

When he turns towards his way and recognized him, he ended the call.

Dunk took his stuff in his trunk and turned to Joong who walked to him, now with a small smile.

"We're always meeting in all places. I'm thinking it's not a coincidence anymore." Joong says with a playful smile.

"Are you saying I'm stalking you?" Dunk jokes back. He's been stalking Joong, (harmless stalking, please) but not this time around. This is destiny. He claims it.

"I was planning to say this is fate but that could also be true."

"I could say the same thing with you."

They both laugh. Dunk thinks Joong has forgotten what happened some days before, that day where Phuwin was kinda rude to him when he's just trying to help.

"Anyway, I did not properly apologize that day when Phuwin was mean to you. Swear, he's got attitude but he's a good guy."

"No, I would do the same with my friends. He's just worried, I understand."

"Yeah, I can't really stay longer. I have to go get stuff to Phuwin's. See you around Joong." There's a visible blush in his cheeks when said that.

"Wait." Joong held the Dunk's car door when he's about to enter. "Uhh.." He hesitates, he scratched his nape, looking shy. "You see, Dad kinda want to meet you. I kinda mentioned you to him when you came over the other day. It's rare to have my friends over. It's the first time in years. So.."

Dunk was stuck in his place, having trouble digesting what Joong is saying. It's so not good for his heart.

"Remember when I mentioned he's not in his best condition? And I'm doing my best to y'know, make the most of--"

"I'll come." Dunk says without thinking. He can see how Joong is really trying for his dad. It makes him feel bad for the younger. "I'd love to meet him, he seems like a cool person."

"He is." Joong looks excited. "He can be very annoying, but he's cool, yeah. You'll get along."

Dunk can only smile and nod his head.

"Can I get your number then? It always just slip my mind to ask for your number when we always stumble upon each other."

Joong handed him his phone and Dunk typed his number, he almost forgot the digits from excitement.

Flashbacks to when Pond told him Joong is not interested with him cause he didn't asked for his number. Pond can suck his ass, Joong actually asked for his number! He feels smug.

They should really make up soon cause he can't wait to brag about this nonstop.

"Uh, I really should get going. Bye Joong."

"Bye, have a safe drive, Dunk."

Dunk entered the car. He waits for Joong to leave before he shouts silently that he accidentally hit the car horn, he jumped from his seat.

He curses.

His heart is beating so fast that he feels like hyperventilating. He tries to relax before starting the car and leaving.

He's thinking maybe he should get a wedding planner cause he's marrying Joong soon.

__

AN/ the plot is not plotting

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1.1K 24
Joong Archen is in his third year of college and is a handsome man with sharp features with bold body figure and tan skin. He never fell in love unti...
36.1K 2.3K 44
Joong who is the oldest son of his family and had to take all the responsibility as his brother pond wanted to live school life happily ....suddenly...
21.5K 914 21
What happens when a cold hearted biggest mafia of thailand Joong Archen meet a lovely and adorable person like Dunk Natachai.Joong who don't beleive...
52.7K 2.2K 31
Joongdunk Au Dunk: Yo-you! love me right? s-say something!!! Joong: I'm sorry, but my brother loves you more. 𝑬𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓�...