Baarishein

By lucas17sheldon

Ritwik and Mishti's relationship was left on a cliffhanger when Ritwik fled to Ireland due to overwhelming em... More

1
2
3
4
5

Author's Note

326 12 9
By lucas17sheldon

I know many of you are waiting for the next chapter and I have just started working on it. It will take some time 😅. 

I have one question for all of you on my Instagram page something which I think everyone has by now. 

I want you all to go to my Instagram ID and answer the question "Who is Rudrakash? " And why do you think Rudrakash is that particular option? 

My Instagram ID is @little_17_wolf. 

You can search it there and answer the question while I complete the next chapter. Hoping to hear from all of you. Have a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 23.6K 82
This is love story of two people who meet and fall in love there journey start from there to there marriage and then the couple have to get separated...
101K 10.2K 44
She is broken He is her healer She is devasted He is her medicine She is lost trust He is her trust She faces problems He is her backbone She...
63.9K 6.4K 32
Tejasswi Prakash, the typical nerd who just wanted to get good grades and achieve her dreams. While Karan Kundrra, the typical badboy who loved bulli...
138K 13K 32
A business tycoon The Karan Kundrra meets a heartbroken Tejasswi Prakash in some never thought situations n things take a turn n they spend a night t...