Moonstruck:Once in a lifetime

By Tara_says

๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ โ˜† The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' a... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Dedicationโ™ก
PLAYLISTโ™ก
Charactersโ™ก
โœจChapter:1โœจ
โœจChapter:2โœจ
๐Ÿ’• NEW COVER ๐Ÿ’•
โœจChapter:3โœจ
โœจChapter:4โœจ
โœจChapter:5โœจ
โœจChapter:6โœจ
โœจChapter:7โœจ
โœจChapter:8โœจ
โœจChapter:9โœจ
โœจChapter:10โœจ
โœจChapter:11โœจ
โœจChapter:12โœจ
โœจChapter:13โœจ
โœจChapter:14โœจ
โœจChapter:15โœจ
โœจChapter:16โœจ
โœจChapter:17โœจ
โœจChapter:18โœจ
โœจChapter:19โœจ
โœจChapter:20โœจ
โœจChapter:21โœจ
โœจChapter:22โœจ
โœจChapter:23โœจ
โœจChapter:24โœจ
โœจChapter:25โœจ
โœจChapter:26โœจ
โœจChapter:27โœจ
โœจChapter:28โœจ
โœจChapter:29โœจ
โœจChapter:30โœจ
โœจChapter:31โœจ
โœจChapter:32โœจ
โœจChapter:33โœจ
โœจChapter:34โœจ
โœจChapter:35โœจ
โœจChapter:36โœจ
โœจChapter:37โœจ
โœจChapter:38โœจ
โœจChapter:39โœจ
โœจChapter:40โœจ
โœจChapter:41โœจ
โœจChapter:42โœจ
โœจChapter:43โœจ
โœจChapter:44โœจ
โœจChapter:45โœจ
โœจChapter:47โœจ
โœจChapter:48โœจ
โœจChapter:49โœจ
โœจChapter:50โœจ
โœจChapter:51โœจ
โœจChapter:52โœจ
โœจChapter:53โœจ
โœจChapter:54โœจ
โœจChapter:55โœจ
โœจChapter:56โœจ
โœจChapter:57โœจ
โœจChapter:58โœจ

โœจChapter:46โœจ

3.1K 182 55
By Tara_says

30k yaayhhh!!😭💃🕺💗. Thank you thank you so so much everyone 😭❤.
.
.
.
Author's POV

"Surbhi stop don't run." Arjun said running behind Surbhi.

"Why aren't you letting me play Arjun?" Surbhi whinned while Running.

In the mean the Ekansh entered the garden. His jaw dropped and eyes widen in disbelief.

"What's happening here?" Ekansh said gaining all the attention from Arjun and Surbhi.

Arjun sighed in relief after seeing him while Surbhi became unexpectedly happy about his presence. She ran towards Ekansh and hugged him. This sudden hug catches him off guard! His reaction was mixed of surprise and confusion.

"Ekansh see Arjun isn't letting me play." Surbhi whinned in his embrace. Hearing her Ekansh quickly saw in the direction of Arjun who was awkwardly smiling.
'What's all this?' Ekansh asked through his reaction. Arjun didn't answered he just move his head to other direction.

"Ekansh let's go home. We will play there." Surbhi said in a childish tone. Ekansh again looked at Arjun for explanation. Arjun came towards him.

"Ekansh... She is drunk." Arjun said.

"What? How?" Ekansh asked in amusement.

"Who is drunk Ekansh? I told you that drinking is bad for health." Surbhi said still hugging him.

Ekansh looked at Arjun and said "I'll kill you bastard."

Hearing him cursing Surbhi put her fingers on his lips "Shh.. Don't curse." She said. Surbhi wasn't realizing how these behaviours of her is effecting Ekansh.

"Ekansh take her home. I will see you tomorrow. Bye. " Arjun said and ran from there. Ekansh cursed him in his mind and then looked at Surbhi who was hugging him tightly. It doesn't seems like she is letting him go anytime soon.

"Surbhi let's go home." Ekansh said in convincing tone.

"Ok." Surbhi said.

"For that you have to let me go of your grip." Ekansh said.
"No no.... Please don't leave me." Surbhi said while tightening her grip around him more.

"Shh.. Baby I'm not leaving you. I am just taking you home." Ekansh said while running his fingers through her hairs.

"Sachi." She said.
"Muchi. .. Now let's go." He said.
Surbhi broke the hug and held his hands. They both were now walking hand in hand.
.
.
.
Time skip to the mansion

"Surbhi go inside. I'll park the car." Ekansh said like a teacher instructing his student and Surbhi too nodded her head like Obident kid and get off the car.

Surbhi entered the house while stumbling and swaying from side to side. She was having difficulties to maintain her posture. Finally after so much difficulty she reached the couch. Upon reaching there she just layed down there.

Ekansh entered the house after parking the car. He became tensed when he didn't saw Surbhi in the living room.

"Surbhi." He shouted. Hearing his voice Surbhi lazily raised her one hand from the couch indicating that she is here.

"Present sir." She said while giggling.
Ekansh sighed in relief. He went toward her direction.

"Let's go upstairs." Ekansh said.

"No I don't want to go." Surbhi pouted.

"Don't be stubborn Surbhi." Ekansh scolded her.

"She was right. You don't love me." Surbhi said while tears were escaping from her eyes. Ekansh became silent.

"You love her not me." She started crying loudly. Ekansh panicked seeing her crying.

"Hey hey Surbhi what are you saying! I don't love anyone." Ekansh said trying to calm her down.

"You don't love anyone. It means you don't love me." She started crying more loudly.

"I didn't mean that." Ekansh said.

"You don't love me." Surbhi said while crying.

"I love you. I only love you. Now stop crying." Ekansh didn't realized what he just said he was just trying to stop her from crying. Suddenly Surbhi stopped crying. Her face beamed with happiness.

"Yaayyy.. Ekansh love me." She said while smiling and clapping. Ekansh was shocked at her sudden change of behavior. Ekansh was lost in his thoughts just the Surbhi leaned and planted a quick kiss on his cheeks.

"Surbhi love you too Ekansh." She said while smiling. Ekansh's eyes widened and jaw dropped in surprise. He couldn't believed what has just happened. His mind raced trying to process Suddeness of the moment. He touched the place where she kissed. Ekansh was lost so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice when Surbhi ran from the couch... He came out of his thoughts when he heard sound of something falling opps someone falling.

"Ouchh.. Mummy." Surbhi groaned in pain. She fell down while running from the couch.

"What are you doing there?" Ekansh too ran behind her.

"I wanna play." Surbhi said in a childish tone.

"No you'll not play now. Let's go." Ekansh said and grabbed her arms.

"Noo please." She whinned.

"Yes... " Ekansh replied.

Just then Ekansh's phone rang. "Who the hell is calling this time?" He thought.

"You will not move from here Surbhi. I am coming in a minute. Ok." Ekansh said.
Surbhi quietly nodded and Ekansh went to the catch to grab his phone. He left her hand and taking this opportunity Surbhi ran away from there.

"Why are you video calling Arjun?" Ekansh received the call.

"Ohh I just want to check if everything is alright." Arjun said.

"Fuck off. I know why you called." Ekansh said.

"You know me very well." Arjun said.

"By the way where's Surbhi?" Arjun asked. Ekansh turned around to see Surbhi but she wasn't at her place.

"Ahh.. Not again." Ekansh massaged is forehead.

"Kya hua bhai. Bata na." Arjun said in a excited tone.
(What happened bro? Tell me.)

Ekansh just glared at him.

"Ouch.. " A voice came.
"Ahh here we go again." Ekansh said and placed his phone on the table without cutting the call. He ran toward Surbhi.

Seeing him running toward her Surbhi with all her strength stood up and started running.
"Stop there." Ekansh said.

"Hehehe.. Catch me Ekansh." Surbhi said while running. They both were running around the couch.

"Surbhi I said stop there." Ekansh said while running behind her.

"Hahahah. I won't." Surbhi was still running.

Arjun was enjoying this scene on video call. "Aaj toh free ki movie mil gyi." Arjun said while laughing.
(Today I got to watch movie fot free.)

After running behind her for sometime Ekansh finally caught Surbhi. He grabbed her arm and turned her around. Due to this force her feet suddenly stumbled causing her to lose balance. In twist of fate, she found herself falling along with Ekansh on the couch. Ekansh was hovering over her.

Time seemed to stand still as their eyes locked. Surbhi wasn't in her sense but still felt her heart racing. Ekansh heart raced realizing how close they were, their body pressed together. He could feel her breath on his cheeks.

"Aree hath hata.. Aage toh dekhne de." A voice came. And it was from none other than Arjun who was shouting on the phone because Ekansh's hand are covering his screen.
(Move your hand aside and let me see.)

Ekansh came out of this imagination and without wasting any time he stood up from the couch and regain his posture.

Surbhi was still in that position. Seeing her not moving Ekansh offered his hand to help her get up. She gladly took his hand and stood up.

"Aree ktm ho gya. Shit. Sara mood khrb kr diya." Arjun was talking to himself. Ekansh finally noticed that he haven't hung up the call so he grabbed his phone and without hearing him further he cut the call.

"Surbhi no more drama. Let's go." Ekansh said. Poor Ekansh was now frustrated.

"Carry me. Only then I will go." Surbhi said.

Ekansh sighed and went to carry her in his arms. He lifted her up and started walking upstairs. Surbhi rested her head on his chest and start playing with his golden chain. She didn't know what her touches are doing to Ekansh. He closed her eyes trying to calm down his heart who was beating very fast.

He reached the room and opened the gate with his leg.
.
.
.
.
So that's it for today!!

How's the chapter? Did you liked it?

Drama toh abhi baki hai! 😏.

Don't forget to vote and comment 🙋‍♀️💕.

See ya soon~🤍.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 35K 47
โ› The Dark love of Mafia's โœ โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
235K 15.5K 36
แด„สœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… sแดกแด‡แด‡แด›สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›s !! ~โ~ _________________ "๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ!" "๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜...
50.5K 1.6K 14
"๐‘ฐ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’, ๐’”๐’–๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...
691K 33.2K 35
"๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐…'๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž '๐๐ก๐š๐ข' (๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ) ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง." He...