𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄?

De Writer_Jiha

[BROTHER FF] Jungmi, which means 'a rose flower'. Her life was perfect, a lovely mother and a protective fath... Mais

Author's note:
Content And Characters
1. Past
2. Met At Han River
3. Biological Brothers?
4. New Life...New Start
5. New School, New friends, New Bullies Too?
6. Left The Job
7. Normal Day?
8. Exam = Tension
9. Result
10. Bad Day
11. New Teacher Or a Creep?
12. Bullies? Again?
13. Promise
14. Bad Touch
15. Scared
16. Shopping
17. Fever
18. The Whole Truth?
19. Butterfly
20. Annoying?
21. Annoying? [pt. 2]
22. Birthday
23. Bracelet
24. Dumb Fight
25. Starting Of Mess
26. Police
27. Court
28. Liers
29. Suicide?
30. Stress
31. True Ones
32. True Ones [pt.2]
33. Final Hearing
34. Knowing Truth
35. Moving Out
36."Her" Real Face
37. Time's Game
38. L Corporation
39. R Corporation
40. The Achievement
41. Memories
42. Mysteries
43. Founder of RLJ, Kim Jungmi
44. Awkwardness After 3 Years
45. Will Past Repeat?Or Things Will Be Better? Pt.1
46. Will Past Repeat?Or Things Will Be Better? Pt.2
48. But Only Jimin
49. At Thanks Nature Cafe
50. Karma is Bitch
51. Normal Office Day
52. Intentional
53. Search
54. Accident
55. Critical

47. Everything From Beginning

90 3 0
De Writer_Jiha

Jimin: After that what eomma and appa talked about, we don't know know that....

Jungmi took a deep breath before speaking.

Jungmi: Continue.

Jimin nodded his head and was about to speak but Yoongi spoke before.

Yoongi: Eomma and Appa started to argue often, and always the topic was you. Don't know why Eomma was being like that, but hearing Eomma and Appa's talk we could clearly say that Eomma never wanted a girl in the house....

flashback

Yoongi was holding Jungmi in his arms while Jin was doing homework in the dining room until they both heard their parents shoutings again.

Beomseok: WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS YUWON!? SHE IS JUST A CHILD!

Yuwon: CAN'T YOU SEE THAT SHE IS ALREADY BECOMING A BURDEN TO OUR FAMILY! I WANT BOYS TO HANDLE OUR BUISNESS AS WELL AS THAT WORK! WHAT WILL SHE DO EXCEPT WASTING MONEY HERE AND THERE!?

Being curious by the voice, Yoongi and Jin went there.

Beomseok: H-How can you even say something like that to your own daughter? And about buisness? Yuwon, see the world, girls are achieving the things that boys can't, and our daughter will do the same.

Yuwon: I don't care about the world. Just give that child to orphanage or I will do something to her.

Beomseok: I WON'T! Let me see what will you do.

Saying this he went out of the room. Yoongi and Jin somehow managed to hide themselves. After they made sure that their father was gone they looked at each other and then at Jungmi who was playing with Yoongi's t-shirt in his arms.

Yoongi: Do Eomma hate Mimi that much that she wants to give her away? Hyung what if she really gave her to orphanage?

Jin looked at Jungmi then at Yoongi and then took her from Yoongi's arms. He kissed her forehead and looked at Yoongi.

Jin: She isn't going to be away from my eyes at any cost, I will not let that happen....ofcourse a rose flower becomes beautiful with difficulties Yoongi-ah.

*************

Yoongi: At that time Appa didn't took Eomma's words seriously until one day Eomma really made that happen. Eomma preparing milk for you was really surprising for us as well as Appa. We thought that she started accepting you, but luckily hobi saw Eomma mixing something in milk...

flashback

Yuwon was going to put the milk bottle in Jungmi's mouth until Hoseok spoke

Hoseok: But Eomma, what was that liquid that you put in her milk?

He asked innocently making Yuwon look at him with wide eyes.

Yuwon: W-What are you talking about Hoseok? I-I did nothing.

Beomseok snatched the bottle from her hands and looked dead in her eyes.

Beomseok: Are you sure you put nothing in that? Think before replying Yuwon because I'm going to test this milk on my own.

Yuwon: I-I d-didn't...

Beomseok: Okay if you say so.

Beomseok went towards store room and poured the milk in one bowl. Soon after a mouse came and drank that milk and died right at the spot.
>>>Poor mouse :(

Beomseok looked angrily at Yuwon and dragged her out of the room.

Beomseok: ARE YOU THAT LOW TO PUT POISON IN YOUR DAUGHTER'S MILK KIM YUWON!?

YUWON: SO!? DIDN'T I TOLD YOU BEFORE TO GIVE HER TO ORPHANAGE! DID YOU LISTENED TO ME!?

Beomseok: THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU WILL KILL HER!

Yuwon: I WILL! IF YOU DIDN'T GAVE HER AWAY THEN I SURELY WILL!

Boys were left speechless with her words. Jimin went towards his mothers and pulled her sleeves.

Jimin: Eomma please don't give our sister away. I didn't even got the time to play with her.

Yuwon: You don't understand Jimin! She is already controlling you guys and she will distract you in future also!

Jimin: She won't. I promise she won't. I will study with my whole heart and she will not disturb me. Please don't send her away...

Yuwon: It's not about -- leave it. Kim Beom Seok, I want you to give her to orphanage as soon as possible otherwise she won't be alive.

Saying this she went to her room.

************

Hoseok: Appa tried very much to keep you in that house but Eomma always tried different ways to kill you. With heavy heart, Appa decided to give you to one of his friend. We were against it, we begged Appa to send us with you but he didn't allowed....When you were 2 years old, Appa gave you to one of his best friend Lee Dae Jung and Lee Ji Woo....
(I don't know much about other k-pop idols. I only have interest in BTS and Blackpink, I don't know about other group's members {except TXT} so ignore if Ji Woo and Dae Jung are idols or celebrities)

flashback

Beomseok: Will you keep her safe Daejung? Will you take care of my daughter?

He said, looking at his daughter.

Daejung: Come on Beomseok, my friend's daughter is my daughter. Ofcourse I will take care of her.

Beomseok: I don't know how to thank you--

Daejung: You don't even have too. Now I have to go, my wife was very excited to have a daughter. Bye!

Beomseok:Bye...

Where one father was excited to have a daughter the other one was shedding tears after seeing his daughter being away from him. Where one mother was happily welcoming her daughter the other one didn't even cared.

**************

Hoseok completed telling the story, hearing many gasps from the friends while Jungmi was just looking blank.

Namjoon: When Mrs. Kim was not satisfied with this also, she threatened Mr. Daejung just after the accident of your mother and forced him to abuse you both physically and mentally. Ofcourse your Appa denied it but she told him that she will kill you if he didn't do that. Mr. Lee begged her saying that he promised to his friends that he will take care of you, but she didn't listened at all. Having no option he started beating you... We found out about this last year...

Jungmi: T-That means Appa didn't beat me intentionally?

Namjoon: Yes....After Mrs. Lee's death Mr. Lee went into severe depression and beating you everyday without any will made it even worse. After we took you from your home to Kim mansion, the depression went in more worse condition and after one year he c-committed s-suicide...

A tear dropped from Jungmi's eyes listening to him.

Minjun: But in reports it says that he is missing?

Yoongi: It has changed now, you can check it. According to his wish, his friends and company employees kept his death secret that's why his information showed that he was missing.

Jungmi: Y-You a-are lying. Yes you are l-lying. MY APPA CAN'T DIE LIKE THAT! YOU ALL ARE LYING!

Yuri: Calm down Mimi.

Jungmi: Y-Yur, t-they are lying r-right? M-My appa is alive r-right?

Yuri just hugged her without saying anything while Jungmi cried in her embrace.

Yuri: Seeing you cry like this, both of the uncles won't be happy right? Stop crying.

Jungmi broke the hug and wiped her tears.

Jungmi: What about Appa?

Yoongi: We just told--

Jungmi: About our Appa.

Namjoon: Oh, one day both Appa and Mrs. Kim met an accident. Appa died right on the spot while Mrs. Kim was in coma for years...

To be continued...

Quote of the day by author:-

"Call me selfish but I want you to either to treat me the way they are treated or treat the way you treat me."

-Gu Ji-Ha

Borahae Bells 💜

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

100K 2.8K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...
14.4K 802 39
"I need you like a heart need a beat"- Jungkook _____________________________ Park Jimin is a alone boy..One day he meet Korea's most powerful danger...
6.1K 210 35
"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unforgotten animosity fills the air and rag...
123K 6.4K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...