๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’ โœฉ ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง...

By insipidcoffee

Explore a new world with aliens and the torturous lives of human in harmony with music. From heartbreak to pu... More

๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ฐ๐–ด๐–ค๐–ฒ๐–ณ ๐–ฅ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ ๐–ฌ๐–ค
๐–จ๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ ; ๐™„๐™ซ๐™–๐™ฃ
๐–ฑ๐–บ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐– ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡ ; ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก
๐–ฒ๐–บ๐—„๐—Ž๐—‹๐–บ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฑ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡ (๐–จ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐—๐—ˆ) ; ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™ž & ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™–
๐–ง๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐–พ ; ๐™‡๐™ช๐™ ๐™–
๐–ฎ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ; ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก
๐–ฉ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ( ๐–จ'๐—† ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž) ; ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก & ๐™„๐™ซ๐™–๐™ฃ
๐–ฌ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ ; ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก & ๐™„๐™ซ๐™–๐™ฃ
๐–ถ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐— ; ๐™‡๐™ช๐™ ๐™–
๐–  ๐–ฒ๐—†๐—‚๐—…๐–พ, ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—, ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ด๐—‡๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‚๐–ฝ ; ๐™‡๐™ช๐™ ๐™–
๐–ฑ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐–ผ ๐–ฒ๐—Ž๐–ป๐—ƒ๐–พ๐–ผ๐— ; ๐™‡๐™ช๐™ ๐™–

๐–ณ๐—‹๐—Ž๐–พ ๐–ฅ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ; ๐™‡๐™ช๐™ ๐™–

3.1K 118 23
By insipidcoffee

Summary: It had been years since you've fallen in love to Luka, though in all those years it hasn't been reciprocated. Rather, he rejects your affection, viewing you nothing more than just a source of annoyance. Until one day, when your alien owners settled on a contract for the two of you to be in a 'relationship,' through of it all, the way Luka sees you before, changes.

𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 | 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 | 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝖾𝗎𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗅
𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍  | 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 | 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍
𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙
𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 | 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽

☕ This is the first time that I've taken a request
        and I hoped it was up to your expectations!

Starting way back from your early teenage years in Anakt Garden, you remembered it clear as the day when Luka pushed you on the grass on that one cold night. The feeling of your drenched white clothes and the small smile on your face as he spat rude things at your way. Complaining of how " You've wasted my time just so you could tell me your corny confession? " and even, " I'd never like somebody who's talent does not reach my level. "

And yes, it did hurt the first time you processed his words. Even when there was a small part of you that expected rejection coming your way—those things that he told you was—to put it simply: unnecessary.

Unnecessary in a way that it had never struck any deep feeling of hurt in your heart. His words pushed you to work harder, in fact. In the next years after your unsuccessful confession, you have never stopped adoring Luka.

You have never stopped greeting him first thing in the morning with that fond grin of yours, trapping him from his room's front door with arms wide open in a hug for him to return—only for him to push you by your shoulder. When your individual training finishes before him, you were there to listen and watch him behind the glass barrier, always finding a way to sneak your way through (Even when it would lead to an argument with his owner and yours, as they would point out how you were a distraction for him that resulted to beatings from your owner—you did not react much to it though, because you thought that it was a way thay you were able to still be part of Luka's presence. )

Sit with him during lunch with his other friends, talking about how your day have gone so far. Babbling about anything really, you were just there with him whom always held an disgruntled look on his face while with Hyuna and Hyun Woo, they were eager to listen to your stories.

You've tried to face all Luka's fall in life. When Hyun Woo died and Hyuna cut their friendship off, when he had trouble breathing because of his heart disease, you've always been there. Even when he was at his lowest, you were there in his room to assure him that he would not die from his congenital disease, soothingly interlock your fingers around his where his tips were in the shade of purple—a sign that it may been worsening as the days went by. There were times that exhaustion took Luka's body and you were just there to make him feel...okay and vulnerable.

Sometimes, you wished that he'd get to let you see his vulnerable side more, not to take advantage of  it of course, (you still knew your boundaries) but then, it would be confusing the next day when he'd gone from being defenseless to being back to his usual, 'get out of my sight ' personality to you. Though, you did not complain.

You were there for him, because you feel for him. Everything about him, you always tried your best to understand. His weaknesses and strengths, the things that he likes and dislikes—how he saw his life in the current—because everything about him—you were drawn.

You were drawn from his luscious blond hair that flew freely with the wind whenever he was outside. From his pretty golden orbs that seemed to just turn into a lighter shade of yellow whenever the sun hit them directly. When he acted usually irritated towards you, behind that negative look on his god-like face, a part of his heart fantasized about something that might just bloom. His passion spoke through his voice. His voice, ah, his voice. A sweet melody that peaks through your left ear that never leave to the other side. Like the whistle of the wind whenever you sat under one of the garden's trees, taking the contentment of tranquility.

Sometimes, you had dreamt of having his his collar removed and for his life to be lived to the fullest without any fear of dying. Even when it would take years for him to reciprocate—and feel for you too, you'd wait.

Because that's how much you feel for him.

Your liking only had thrived and transformed into love in your adult days, when your owner and his signed a contract. An already arranged contract where a romantic relationship was put in between the two of you. It was surprising and shocking to say the least, even when you knew that you loved Luka dearly, there was still the feeling of unease. Mainly, because you did not want Luka to be entirely uncomfortable with the thought of you.

Again, boundaries.

That was a crucial thing, especially when it was just a false relationship between the two of you.

You remembered the shock that plastered Luka's face as you and him were sat beside each other—his jailer in front of you explaining what should happen and be followed with the said contract and why it had been agreed to. Apparently, in order for your fame to grow more, perhaps for their selfishness and by that, it'd be somewhat guaranteed that you'd less likely to die and voted to during a battle in alien stage, regardless of the level of your performance because you'd be more favored from the audience.

There was a part of you that grew insecure when you wondered over his dejected look. When you studied him a little more, a hint of disgust was there.

You didn't exactly know if Luka liked men. You hoped that if ever there was really that look of disgust on his face, it wasn't because he wasn't attracted to the same gender. You wished that it was you he was disgusted with and not the mere thought of unliking men. Because you could get used to him not liking you, that could be settled and be changed upon the development of feelings but when it was an attraction regarding with personal and identity preference—you would not bring to force yourself on him.

Albeit, even when the two of you were uncertain with the agreement, you had nothing to do but to obey because it was by your owners' demand, and it was far more better to do what has been tasked, rather than being drowned in painful consequences.

And so, this relationship started.

The cheer and celebration your fanbase roaring on upon the news that You and Luka were confirmed to be dating was expected. It had been all over the internet and trending for quite some time. Two valuable and talented human singers in a relationship wasn't something that was to be considered the usual in the planet, and everybody certainly had made a big deal out of it.

You were starting to think that your owner was right when they told you how it would come off natural from your side when you have to 'pretend' that you were in love of him in front of the media—because it was really the fact that you were. You had been ever since you were teenagers, and now, you were grown to adults who had still a talent to pursue and battles to win.

Your first interview that was broadcasted had been really natural. Despite it only had been you to show affection with him publicly and answering most of the questions regarding between the two of you, how your relationship have started—it had been convincing enough for all the aliens and humans to believe. By the end of it all, you were left with watching Luka walking away back to his room to be his usual and uncaring for you self, as he covered his red face. His face was usually in the shade of that whenever you hit a nerve, though you hoped now it was the cause of something else.

And indeed it has a different reason for Luka. As the continuous display of affection went on, he had been there to reciprocate. Not because he wanted to. He was forced because of the contract and by his alien owner's command.

Luka was usually calm and collected when off stage and with other people. On stage, he was charismatic. He soared like a prince that could get away with everything with just his voice and personality.

With you, though...

He did not know what to feel anymore, for you.

Ever since the two of you were teenagers, he had been receiving your utmost affection. And really, at first, he was annoyed by of it all. He did not understand why out of all the people you could grow an interest on in Anakt Garden, it had to be him. He thought that when he had voiced out his complaints and real feelings towards you during those years, you would have stopped and throw away your feelings for him.

Though, the years went by and it seemed like you weren't going to stop on that certain fondness towards him. He had tried to avoid you, at all cost. But it just seemed that you knew everything about him. When he felt so down, you'd always be there to comfort and give him reassurance. He barely have thought that you weren't so bad, but when he was back with his usual self, he'd throw away those because he—he didn't want to experience something that he wasn't exactly sure about.

He had been uncertain of what he felt for you in your late teenage years. Sure, you'd always been there for, talk about yourself and anything that interested you. Stick to his side, afterall that he was and what he'd done. But was that enough for him to reciprocate? There had been times that he  questioned if he ever was good enough with his talent, and there were also times that the question would drift to if ever would he be good enough for you? 

Even when he'd think highly of himself, he still could not help but question his worth. His insecurities sometimes plague his mind, afterall, he was still human. And humans are able to feel negative things.

That question bloomed once again when the contract was signed and was executed by the two of you. At first, he wasn't all bothered by it. He had been under that treatment from you a few years back and he thought to himself that if he continued this act like he was really your lover, though to make sure by the end of the day that he was still uninterested by it—it'd all be easy for him.

But then, as countless of fake dates and interviews went on just for the sake of his fame, he could not help but feel...like he was really  your lover. It was the way that you held his hand when the two of you walked through the streets, even when there were paparazzis that took countless of pictures, you seemed to be unbothered by it all. When you wrap your arm around his waist so casually as the two of you stood during an interview—he prayed that the camera would not capture the way that he squirmed from the feeling of embarrassment and the blush that coated his cheeks.

Admittedly, it was uncharacteristic of him. He has never been this...responsive to your actions of affection. He knew too well that he'd been trying his best to squirm away  from it all. Luka wasn't stupid and realized soon enough that the way he responded with your 'acts' told him that he was starting to actually fall.

It had been the start of the new season of alien stage and as the two of you with your sensational voices managed to be part of the singing battle.

The thing was, Luka have never really acknowledged your singing voice before. It was because of the sole thought plagued his mind of how your talking voice had always annoyed him so how would it even worsen if it was you singing? Sure, he knew you had a talent like him but he never really heard heard it. He heard of it before but did not ponder of it that much.

Though, Luka knew he was doomed when he found himself listening intently to the flow of your voice. He watched as you swayed your body on stage,  fingers interlocked with your singing rival as your microphone was just a few inches from your lips—you sang with ease.

He had heard from a few that your own charisma could bring your competitors in a daze. Rather than to think of it all as a competition, as you as somebody they're fighting their life over for—they'd get lost in your entrancing melody and have those thoughts thrown away. Because some says that you had an angelic voice, enchanting—any positive words could describe it and Luka, with his fixation towards your performance could definitely see and hear  through it now.

For a minute, he felt the surge of jealousy.

The way that you looked at your rival and held them so closely as if they were your own lover had his knuckles turning white for a while before he calmed down and felt somewhat victorious after the performance. Seeing that results, it was clear that you've won.

Luka did not know what came over him.

He knew you'd be in backstage after and so he went over there and as expected, there were you. He stood in front of the opened door of your dressing room, watching as you conversed with your owner as they seemed to be in a good mood (probably because you've won). It was only when your owner was bound to live that his presence was acknowledged by you and surprise was clearly evident on your face.

Luka entered your room once your owner was out of sight, walking towards your confused form as for a moment, it only had been the click of his heels that was heard around the room.

You rose a brow. This had been the first time Luka went for you after your performance. Although you were flattered that he was here, you itched to question him why he came to you.

And so you did.

" Luka? What brings youhmph?! "

Only for you to be interrupted when he clashed his lips against yours and began pushing you against a table with his hands on top of your shoulders.  Thankfully, you weren't far from it and you did not trip over your feet.

It was a soft chaste at first, Luka pulled from your lips immediately to look at you straight in the eyes, face mere inches away from his. Despite the words untold by him, his actions were clear enough with what he's been implying.

That he needed you all this time.

Their gazes to each other merely lasted a few seconds before it had been Luka to once again start the kiss. This time, it wasn't as innocent as the last. Feeling as he bit your lower lip, an action that was he was unfamiliar with that caused you to gasp—where your lips parted, giving him an easy access to taste you.

Your tongues danced in perfect harmony as the two of you broke apart to catch your breaths from such a session—only for Luka to push his lips to yours once again, hands lowering down just by gripping your hips with uncharacteristic desperation.

It had always been the words that spoke through Luka's heart of how he felt towards you, actions were rather minimal. You felt your heart flutter as after all those that you've grown fond and showed endless affection towards him—your feelings weren't actual one sided and was reciprocated.

" Love you, Luka. " You smiled at him cupped his cheeks, pressing a chaste peck on his lips before he buried his face on your neck, and you laughed by his obvious embarrassment. Though, you could hear him reciprocate your words in a muffled voice.

" I love you too. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 73 8
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ ๐—š๐—˜๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—™๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ! the rim of the world gabriel x fem oc @urleastfavwr1...
703K 41.5K 37
He's not the first to encounter an alien. But he might be the first to fall in love with one.
8.9K 421 15
Emison a young women just trying to live her simple life discovers she's not the human she had always thought she was. In an action packed tale of pl...
345 162 42
This is about a boy who travels to the past mistakenly and met a girl that he likes and he didn't expect what he saw when he traveled back to the fut...