Bonded To Her Triple Alphas

By Royhanh

"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85

53

375 13 2
By Royhanh

53

Kaya’s POV.

The cold has gotten worse in the past few weeks. I’m standing on the balcony with my hands spread out, my eyes trailing the stitch line of the blue glove, and consciously, I come to realize that my lips are naturally curved downward.

Well, there’s no reason to smile. Everybody who has ever made me smile has been taken away from me. Oh, isn’t that even a fair way to say it?

They were snatched! Robbed from my hold, from anywhere I could reach them, and it still hurts.

I close my eyes for some time, enduring the way the breeze prickles my skin, and it does hurt mildly, anyway. The sun is high up in the sky, but it almost doesn’t do anything to stop the cold.

Even as the universe still changes, the earth rotating perfectly, everyone else well, and the season shifting to winter, my days aren’t any better.

Having had enough of the cold weather, I hurry back inside and close the sill window. It’s been about a month since my last attempt to escape this hell hole, and I haven’t tried anything else since then.

There’s also no reason to act like a slave that I’m not, so I’m just living. All I think of now is that when the sun shines, I wake up and follow life like a dog on a leash, and when the sun sets, I sleep in the room given to me within the slave quarters.

Presently, I’m standing in front of the mirror, watching my own reflection. I’m in an orthographic position to the side with my hands on my belly, checking for any change in my tummy.

As much as there haven’t been any, my body, however, is changing. My boobs have developed from a C-cup shape to a D-cup shape, becoming fuller and bouncier. It leaves me surprised.

I’m not supposed to have made any changes at this time, but whatever action my body takes isn’t in my control anymore. And in the darkness of it all, I am a witch who’s carrying the child of three powerful werewolves. There’s no way that’s meant to be accepted by nature, but well, since I’ve been neglected by everything that I used to worship and praise, I don’t care about all the rules anymore.

My orbs pay attention to the scars on my skin. The undertone of my warm beige skin has gotten darker, and I just wish once again that my powers would come someday and I could heal myself with magic.

Speaking of which, a bigger share of my whole existence is starting to give up on my powers ever coming. Although I still have the tiniest, faintest ounce of hope,

The door snaps open, the banging sound making my soul practically jump out of my skin for a second when its frame hits the wall to which it is attached.

“Kyle... master, good morning.” I correct my tongue and bow lightly. I have quickly moved away from the mirror, hoping that he doesn’t notice what I was doing a second ago.

“Come with me, Kaya.”

I do as he wants, and in my mind, I wonder why he hasn’t called a maid to come and pick me up as they always do. It’s surprising.

My lips are sealed shut as we walk out of the slave’s quarters. Everyone’s eyes are on us, even when they are bowing as we pass by them. I don’t need to look before I notice the hatred in their eyes. If there’s one thing I can’t stop its surprises, it’s how every being in here is evil and dark. They have made sure to pluck out every good thing and every light.

“I should say this: it’s a wonder how you pretend as though the morning was good indeed.” Kyle has a smile wandering on his face, filling his cheeks.

I scoff lightly, “it’s good that the same goes for both of us.”

“How do you mean? Enlighten me, please.” When he says, I close my eyes. I wish I could shake my head and walk away from him, but it’s impossible.

“You act as though you’re having a harmless conversation with me, as though you consider me any other lady, but I’m just your pet.” There’s a wait in my tone. I blink up at him and press my lips into a thin line. “Please, why have you called me today?”

“I give the orders, so chill and follow me.” Kyle’s usage of words is usually more foreign than that of his brothers.

We continue to stroll inside the building until we reach the dining room, where the guards open the door for us. Entering, my sight lands on Kade and Kieran, who are discussing something that seems to keep them on the edge of their respective seats.

When they see us, Kade whips down his hand to stop the conversation, and they adjust their positions.

“Welcome, Kaya. We’d like to invite you to breakfast with us today. We’ve got a little discussion, plus it’s been quite a while since we last saw your face. How bad of a master to his slave.” Oh, yes. He just had to call my name, then change back to belittling my being. Asshole! In fact, dork-face.

I want to vanish from here so bad.

When I wanted to sit, Kyle pulled out the chair for me. I am at my highest peak of surprise because this is all strange. Maybe they are just teasing me. They are predators, after all, and they’d like to make their prey think that they are safe without realizing that they are in fact in danger.

“I’m sorry, but what’s all this about?” Immediately, just as I asked, Kade’s index finger went to his lips, ushering me to shut up.

I swallow a lump in my throat, my nerves at their peak. There’s adrenaline jolting within me, ingesting anxiety into my bloodstream, and it hurts my stomach because it’s twisting.

“You’re here to join us for breakfast. Just listen.” Kade instructs, and I nod my head slightly, such that it is almost unnoticeable that I actually did.

“So, where were we?”

“I have sent a message to our old friend, but he’s currently indisposed. The annoying toothless brat,” Kyle laughs sharply before he continues, bringing out an amusing face from Kieran and Kade as well, “has said he’d be available in the next moon. He said he’s traveling around the world on water. Trust me, I have no idea whatever he is trying to achieve.”

“Honestly, I knew we shouldn’t have let him leave then. He was our best commander at the time.” Kieran speaks in such a manner that you could tell he’s reminiscing about the past. His lips press into a thin line before he focuses back on his food.

“Oh, yes, brother, you are only saying that because he was just as chaos-loving as you.” Kade chimes into the conversation with a short chortle. I’m surprised that he’s got a sense of humour, too.

He’s usually the cold and collective one.

Whoever they are talking about, I have no idea about them. In contrast, something tells me that it must be as cold as the triplets for them to love the person.

I am split into many thoughts when a maid drops a small tray of food in front of me, and my brows raise at it.

I never eat whenever I’m with the triplets on occasions such as this. They never ask for the maids to bring me food.

“What are you doing?” Kade’s voice has gotten tighter, and his question is directed to the maid.

“My Lord, I thought...” she pauses, trying to collect herself before she starts again. “The kitchen had extra food, so I thought the lady should eat.”

“Leave my sight.” Kade orders, and she hurries off. There’s been a lot of surprises going on today, for I had thought he would kill the maid on-site.

Kade exhales, “eat then, little thing.”

Inside the tray is rice in one bowl and meat soup in another, with a spoon fixed to the side.

I nod my head and dive in. Indeed, I’m hungry because my tongue was already salivating even before I took a taste of it. I wish I could moan at the grandness of the food.

While I’m eating, the conversation goes on.

Kieran’s speaking now. To be honest, I don’t even have an idea of where the conversation has led anymore because I’m barely listening, only catching some active parts. “So, he’d only be willing to help in the next moon? That’s another month from now. We have just one month left to get ready for the war.”

“I actually think I understand Chester. The war is to begin in two months, but the duration of which it’ll last could be years. In fact, it would take years because it is a national war. He’s got to prepare himself, too.′

“That’s fucked up, and all the more reason to fasten with our plans. Tell him to hurry. We can’t wait till the next moon. We have to come up with plans. Or Kieran, what do you say?” Kade’s question is directed to Kieran, who nods his head with a humming sound of agreement.

I’m almost done with my food since I’m not included in whatever they are invested in until Kade calls my name, causing me to freeze for a second.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 51.9K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
99.5K 1.8K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
87 14 10
***SAMPLE!*** There's a prophecy - a prophecy holding the fate of two worlds. On the edge of Lilah's field, at the twelfth hour of the fall of twelve...
275K 6.1K 41
"Don't you get it? You know when you try to run away, punishment like this happens." he said teasingly, squeezing my chest. I gasped for air, I reall...