..Belongs to you

By Author_Ikir22

'For those who believe in love and also those who do not' Soo hello everyone here i am publishing my very fir... More

Dedication
Characters' Aesthetics โ™ก
1. Pleasant Morning!
IMPORTANT!
2. First Meeting
3. Lonely Nights
4. YOU...? GOD!!
5. Masquerade and tons of questions.
6.What is she doing here?
7. Desi date and unexpected meet.
8. See you soon bunny cat
Next update.
9. Mahashivratri pt.1
10. Mahashivratri pt.2
Next part.
11. Fashion week
12. Club Night
13. Bura na maano holi hai!!
Lottts and lottts of wishes!!!
14. Talking phase?
15. The Day
Surprise!!
His Yen!(PROLOGUE)
16. An Envelope
17. Dilemma
(HIS YEN)
18. Stress Buster
20. He is here
21. His Past
22. I like him
23. Broken/dawn of hope?
24. Manipulation
25. Destiny?
New cover alert for NEO BOOKS

19. Love her? HELL YES!

110 13 8
By Author_Ikir22

मुस्किलों में ये डाले जो भी चाहे करा ले
बदले ये दिलों के फैसले
मन का मौजी इस्क तो जी
अलबेली सी राहों पे ले चले
कोई पीछे ना आगे है, फिर भी जाने क्यों भागे है
मारा इस्क का, इस्क का दिल मेरा, दिल मेरा

(\ /)
( • • )
(>❤️

Yaar aap log vote toh karte nhi, sigh.
But as I said i'll be uploading thrice a week.

So here it is..

Dive into the story

Aarush's POV

After confessing my.. love

Love? My conscience asked.

Yep.

Both of us sat on a nearby sofa peaceful  silence surrounds us, she took me in a hug. But she hasn't said anything as of now.

Maybe she is experiencing many emotions at the same time. So I chose to keep quiet for sometime.

She hugged me.
She kept looking down and I caressed her head and back lightly.

I look down.

After saying all that to her I felt light, right now she is in my arms, everything feels so meaningful, I got a new reason to live.

My mornings are filled with her thoughts
This is like one of the most awaited moments in my life.

This sounds like a beautiful moment, filled with warmth and affection. There's something truly special about being wrapped in the embrace of someone whom you love deeply.

In her embrace, time seems to stand still, and the intensity of emotions ignites a fire within, stirring the deepest parts of the soul.

It's a moment where our hearts beat as one, surrendering to the raw and unbridled passion we're sharing.

It's like they're lost in each other, feeling a powerful connection that makes everything else fade away. They're completely wrapped up in the moment, sharing their love in the most intense and passionate way possible.

Absolutely, in her arms, everything feels just right. It's like finding the missing piece of a puzzle, where all the worries and uncertainties melt away, leaving only a sense of completeness and contentment.

As she sleeps soundly in his arms, he's overwhelmed with a rush of affection, feeling grateful to have her by his side. He admires the gentle rise and fall of her chest, finding solace in the peaceful rhythm of her breathing. In that moment, he's filled with an immense love for her, cherishing every adorable sound she makes, knowing that she's his sleeping beauty.

Each delicate sound she makes only deepens his affection, as he marvels at the perfection of her form nestled against him. He whispers soft words of endearment, promising to cherish and protect her always, grateful for the blessing of her presence in his life. In her peaceful repose, she's the embodiment of his deepest love and the anchor of his heart.

Flashback

As I went to attend my meeting I saw her in the club gosh..I forgot to take a breath.
To be very honest it would be a lie if I say I didn't know she'd be there.

I won't let anything or anyone harm her again like last time.
No bastard can even look at her let alone touch or chase.

She can go anywhere she wants, afterall its Aarush Bedi we're talking about she needs no bodyguard when i'm with her.

My woman can go anywhere and at anytime she wants.
I can pluck out each eye which dares to look at her with ill intentions.

But when she came on the dance floor, my jaw dropped for a second but I quickly regained my senses.
Something in my heart twisted at the sight.

Ms. Bunny cat is such a tease.

Dancing like that in front of me will cause nothing..but her being tied-

Aah..

In the bond of my love guys, don't pressurize your brains much.

A pervert came into my view and I knew no matter how much I want to let people live, but unfortunately it's his death day today.

I told him to stay away from her, from me..but.

He couldn't stay away from my men.

It isn't like he had a choice.

Sad.

After taking good care of him, they threw him out of my club.

Now I own all the clubs here in our city, haha coincidentally ofcourse.

Secluded or crowded I don't give a fvck.

She likes going there.

So I bought them.

Simple.

Plus whenever she goes in any of them I can take care of my kiddy.

And kill-

I came out of my thoughts when she started getting up.

"W-water."I nodded and immediately got up to get some water for her.

She gulped it in one go and I rubbed my palm at her back soothingly.

"Aarush I- i'm sorry." Wait no.
This can't be.

'Why?' My voice as calm as ever.

"I'm afraid.. I can't love you."

Oops.

'Why? What is the reason?'

"I have a past and-." She said sadly.

'Everyone has, next.'

"I mean I think.."

'Hmm what do you think love.'

"Areyy mujhe bolne toh do." she said cutely.

'Hanji hanji zarur boliye sahiba.'

"And I don't think i'd be able to love you."

'No problem i'll love you so much that it would  be enough for both of us, works for you?'

"B-ut"

I kissed her and she widened her eyes.

Aaye haye meri sohniye.

'Toh dear girlfriend, agar ab kuch bola toh i'll kiss you again.'

She put her finger on lips and shook her head in denial.

'Come let's drop you home.'

She just nodded.

"Ek baat kahun?" She asked while returning from the secret hallway..

'Hmm'

"Will you show me this locked room someday?..This suspense is gonna kill-

He put his hand on her mouth, pushed her more into the nearest wall caged her between his callous hands.

'I'm not like you so lovey-dovey bubbly kind of a person, neither i'm gonna let you die, i'd chase you till hell and bring you back from there., because you my bunny cat aren't going anywhere, no one can dare to separate us, not fate, not people, not death, not even you.'

Her breathing got fast, shit I scared her.
I instantly got back and cupped her cheeks and hugged her.

'Shh calm down, I was out of my senses, please don't talk about leaving me..ever.'

She nodded.
.
.
.
She bid bye to maa.

"Acha aunty jaati hun.' My mom stared at her.

"Galat baat."

'Always say, aati hun.
Aate rehna bache'

"Ji aunty" she smiled and hugged her back.

I looked at them and thought.. mummy bolne ki aadat daal lijiye soon to-be Mrs. Bedi.

(Play falak tak chal saath mere...enjoyyyyyy )

On the way back to her home, the drive was silent. As we drive through the quiet streets, I can't help but steal glances at her.

I play the song, maybe it was accurate according to the environment.

As soon as she heard the tune her head snapped in my direction, but oh-oh I was already looking at her.

The dim glow of the dashboard lights highlights her features, making her look even more captivating.

Man when did I got so lucky?

Fuck.

Her hair sways gently in the breeze from the open window, and the soft smile playing on her lips fills me with warmth.

The romantic music playing in the background sets the perfect ambiance, adding to the magic of the moment.

With every passing second, I fall more deeply in love, grateful for this late-night drive and the chance to admire her by my side.

Do I love her?

Do I?

Hell yes.

A hundred times YES!

Shrishti's POV

Did he just play falak tak chal saath mere?

Oh he did not.

I mean god! That's the most romantic thing ever, damn everything is same yet it feels different.

This man makes me feel different everytime he looks at me, talks to me.

As we glide through the night, I steal glances at him when he's not looking.

The soft glow of the dashboard lights casts a warm halo around his face, making him look even more handsome.

I feel his gaze on me, and a shy smile tugs at my lips. The gentle breeze tousles my hair, and I catch his scent, a comforting blend of cologne and warmth.

Damn it, he just caught me looking at him and he smiled.

"Dekh lijiye aapke hi hain."

I blushed hard.
God damn.

I looked outside the window, the trees passing by, moonlight enhancing the view.

He then held my hand and kissed the back of it.

My stomach is going to explode.

The romantic melody playing softly in the background fills me with a sense of peace and contentment.

In this moment, surrounded by his love and the quiet of the night, I feel happy maybe..to have him by my side.

"Baharon ki chatt ho duaon ke hath ho..padhte rahein ye ghazal...falak tak chal saath mere"

He sang with the singer with his piercing gaze, as if he wants to look at my soul through them.

I held his face and redirected it to the road.

'Mujhe itni bhi koi jaldi nhi falak tak jaane ki, zara dekh kr chalao.' I said in a stern voice folding my hands on my waist.

"Tauba tauba saara mood kharab kr diya."

We both laughed at this.

The drive continued and those 32 minutes felt like an eternity. My house came in vision.

For the first time in my life I regret buying a house near his house unknowingly ofcourse.

Can't it last forever?

Can't we borrow a gadget from doraemon?

I don't want to go.

He took me in a hug and wished me goodnight.

I smiled and hugged him back, and for minutes or something we didn't leave each other.

Then I left him, and said bye.

'Chalo ab jaao bhi.'

He then went near the driver seat, after settling himself he left but not before waving his hand at me.

Cute.

I turned towards my house, cheeks all red and a smile adorned on my face, as I walked near the door, I started jumping like kangaroo..in happiness ofcourse.

Hands in air and small steps, humming a tune. My mind is still in his secret room.

Lalalalala.

'Ouch! Ye deewar yahan kaha se aayi??'I said rubbing my head.

I opened my eyes and looked up?

There stood Reema and Hrithik.

N
O

W
A
Y!

Oh god, they didn't see anything..please..please.

'Caught you, Ab toh aap gayin' saying this both of my siblings ran inside the house.

I ran behind them and caught them before my parents could see.

I dragged them into the guest room, and locked the door.

All of us taking deep breaths.

I motioned them to sit on the bed.

'Speak what you want.'

"Ye hui na baat" and they shared a high-five.

"Have shared my wishlist." Reema spoke with a proud grin on her face.

"PS5!"

I'd kill you both dammit.

"Deal?"

'Done.'

And they patted each other's back.

'Fine we won't tell mumma-papa that you came this late.'

What the fuck!
They didn't see anything.

The deal?? Money..arghhhh!

Darn in Aarush.

Lut gaye hum toh teri mohabbat mein..🎶

Mohabbat??
Hai?

Idk.

And they left the room with a proud smile.

Whereas I lied back on the bed and recalled all what happened today.

I'm so tired I got up and went to my room.

After taking a long shower I came out and directly went to sleep.

Ping.

Mr.Hitler Bedi 🐸: If you're thinking about me..know that i'm doing the same.

Me: Huh thinking about you?

Mr.Hitler Bedi 🐸: Uhh huh.

Me: In your dreams.

Mr.Hitler Bedi 🐸: In my dreams, we don't just THINK about each other WE-

I blushed at the statement.

Mr.Hitler Bedi 🐸: Want me to complete?

Me: Some other day for sure.

Mr. Hitler Bedi 🐸: Sure, good night sweetheart.

Ohhh fuck.

Not even a day and he has started calling me with these names.

Why not we do a bit teasing session?

Me: Good Night Mr.Bedi.

Mr.Hitler Bedi 🐸: Okayy, Mrs. Bedi.

That is it.

I was done.

So done.

My stomach.. a zoo.

I sent was wave off emoji because that's all what I could do at that moment.

Ye ladka haaye allah!!!

I kept my mobile on the nightstand and drifted into a deep slumber.

Tbc~

How was the chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 23.6K 17
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
1.7K 89 8
|NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE STORY| Rishabh Shergillโœฉ I don't think I'll fall in Love in with anyone but I fallen for her ~ A handsome-looking, powerful...
1.6M 97.4K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
100K 2.2K 16
*Re-edited* Nathan, a not so normal werewolf gets bullied a lot. He is basically the laugh of the school and on top of that his parents barely care a...