𝗔𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗾𝗶

By crimsonwrites08

When a sassy model and a ceo fall in love eachother but the fate had a different plan which made her hate him... More

Author's note
Characters
Ch1. Bestfriend?
ch2. Party
Ch3. Couple dance with him?
Ch4. An unexpected meet.
ch5. Proximity.
Ch6. Love and chaos?
Ch7. Caring Aakriti?
Ch8. Confession.
ch9. Date?
Ch10. kissing in the car?

ch11. Hospital.

485 65 25
By crimsonwrites08

𝗔𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹.
Vihaan's Pov

There was head spliting headache. I woke up in a hospital.

The last thing I remember was that there was a truck coming fleetingly at us giving me no time to move the car and we crashed in the woods. After that I don't remember a thing.

"Hey  come here, the patient regained their consciousness." nurse said.

Then some doctor came and checked me. I didn't understood a thing that was happening to me.

" Nurse, how did I get here?" I asked.

"Sir there was a man wearing a black hoodie. His face was covered with some mask. He  called at the hospital awaring us about the accident and told us to come as fast as we can. I guess he was with you both for the time being and after reaching the hospital he dissappeared when we were taking you both to the hospital." the nurse narrated.

A MAN WEARING BLACK HOODIE!!

A man in a black hoodie? Suspicious. And also the truck came put of nowhere. It was definitely planned. 

But why if the black hoodie guy wanted us to get hurt why in the world he obliged to take us to the hospital. 

Wait a min. Aakriti?

" Where is Aakriti?" I asked.

" WHO?" the nurse replied.

"The girl who was with me in the car. WHERE IS SHE?" I lost my temperament.

" SIR, first calm down.It is not good for you to get worked up.And Mrs. Aakriti is in the operation room. Her operation is in process. You were safe.But she was found lying above you saving you from the shreds of window glass. But unfortunately in the process she got badly hurt. IF we hadn't notified she would had died at the spot." nurse explained.

I should have protected her but she saved. I can never forgive myself.

I removed the IV which was attached to my hand and ran to the operation room.

There was Aakriti lying unconsious...

She got hurt because of me if I had been driving well. If she hadn't came in between she would be well. It's all my fault. I'm sorry aakriti.

HOW CAN I DO THIS TO HER??

I was siting on the ground crying badly , condemning myself for what happend to Aakriti, praying for the surgery's success.

THEN the doctors came out of the operation room.

I get up instantly." HOW DID THE SURGERY GO." I asked.

" The surgery was a success but the patient suffered so much harm so she need to be hospitalized for a around a week. Then you could take her back home." The doctor said.

" What happend to Aakriti?" There were 2-3 people asking the same que. I looked up amd saw Aakriti's friends WAIT how did they know that she had an accident.

" How you guys know she had and accident?" I asked.

" Shut up, you don't have the right to ask this. How in the world can you not managed a date properly. This was your first date and it ended uup like this." Samaira said.

" I am sorry for what happened and gonna repent for it." I said.

" AND HOWW---" samira's mouth was coverd by Nishant.

" She is shocked by the whole incident and can't make wise decision. I apologise for what she said." Nishant said.

" No what she said was true. And the sugery went well BTW.She is safe." I said.

" She is now moved to a room, so we can go and see her." I said.

We all went to the room where she was transfered. Her hands and scratches for the glass and a bandage was around her head. Doctor said she could gain consciousness after hours or maybe in like half an hour. 

So, I was there explaining the whole situation to everyone told how everything happenned.

" Where am I?" Aakriti said.

Hearing her voice I turned and ran straight to her and hugged her tightly. A tear left my eye.

"A-Aakritii- I-I thought I lost you. It's all my fault babe. I should have protected you."

I was weeping. I was so scared so scared that I might lost her. She meant the world for me. I can't. 

" Viha- VIHAANN calmm down you are hurting me." Aakriti said.

" Again I hurted you. I am soo sorry for the whole situation for everything that happenned to you Aakrit. I cann't forgive myself." I said sobbing.

" Hey hey hey don't. Vihaan my love don't cry you didn't hurt me. It's not your fault. If one of us were to get hurt it WOULD BE ME." Aakriti said.

"Shut up you fool. Don't ever hurt yourself because of me. I won't be able to forgive myself." I said. I was there hugging her.

 "UHMM UHMM." Samaira cleared her throat.

I broke the hug.

Then they all began to ask about her.

" How are you?' samira asked

" HEY are you all right?" nishant asked

" Aakritii?." Sameer said.

" Yes everybody I am alright its just I am experiencing pain all over my body but cannot detect the exact place." Aakriti said dramatically.

" Tujhe uthte hi mazak sujh rha h ." Samaira asked in an annoyed way.

I was there standing watching her talk , was grateful to God that she is alright.

Today I realised her importance in my life and I swear to destroy anybody who wants to hurt her ANYBODY.

" Aakriti I had talked to the doctor and ordered my peoples to prepare everything. You are gonna live with me in my house for sometime. My secretary is making all the neccessary arrangements. You are going with me to my house and will rest there." I ordered.

Everyone was shocked.

" But Viha--" Aakriti said

"No if no but you are extremely hurt because of me so for your safety I can't leave you here in this hospital alone." I said

I can't tell her now that the accident was maybe planned she would be terrified.

" YES Aakriti what Vihaan saying is totally right I also think you should go there. You will be safe." Nishant said.

First time I think he said something right.

" YUPP Aakriti we are gonna take turns and one of us will be with you all of the time. " said samaira.

" YES I can take care of your entertainment . I cann't just let you get bored during the healing process." Sameer said.

"SO OKAY. Now it is decided that Aakriti is coming with me to my house and you all can come and take care of her." I said.

" BTW everyone who did you all know we had an accident and were here." I asked

" OHH yess I forgot to tell you, when you both were on the way to the hospital I called Aakriti to ask something but in return got to know that you had an accident.Then I informed everyone and we all came here." Samaira explained.

"okay." Aakriti said.

"Bhai tapakne se bach gyi tu nach bhai" Nishant said.

This man is never serious. This is the same guy Aakriti hugged. I would have killed him by now but he is Aakriti friend I can't hurt her more.

I gave a death stare to nishant.

"Aree bhai aap toh serious hogye" Nishaant said.

Everyone laughed except me cause I don't like him. 
He hugged Aakriti. 😒
-----------

𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐲𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐞!!

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞.

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐀𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐕𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞?

𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞?

𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐝𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐫𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐤𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐤𝐡𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐪𝐢

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐄😭😭 (𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲)

1282 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 23.2K 42
𝓓𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 "𝓣𝓸 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮, 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮...
23.8K 1.1K 25
Abhiram Singh Rathore The cold-hearted, handsome, and ruthless multibillionaire CEO of Rathore Industries, the number one company in the industry wit...
6.2K 197 21
Advay Bhardwaj ʚɞ Agar tum mujhe yun hi dekhti rahogi toh muje pyaar ho jaega tumse~ A handsome-looking CEO. Cruel to everyone but caring and sweet...
11.6K 564 38
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...