DEAR GANGSTER 2 : Gun Vs Rose

By rjkavya

killing with roses.... and loving with guns.... O Dear Gangster ... who are you ? . Thriller... Mysterio... More

Welcome
Hide Behind Me
First Rose 🌹
Cry More
The work I hated
scared !.
Beloved by you !.
Secret Lover
Welcome To Bangkok !.
Am telling you the Truth
Lunch Meeting With Guns
The Third One
Death Game
In Mouth Of Death
The Hell House
it's not Ami je tomar , it's Tu Hai Wahi
The Faces Under Water
The Eye !.
The O Box
Gun To Purpose
The Filmy One
My personal Window
O BOY YOU WRE MINE !.
Now Or Never !!.
FRIEND ZONE !!!.
CONTROLLED!!.
DANGEROUS!!.
DARK SIDE!!.
BLOODY ROSE!!.
A HAND TO HOLD !!.
SILENT TALKS!!.
THE LOVE I DEFINE !!.
OUTSIDE THE HEART
BE MINE OR BE DEAD!!.
HEART ON FIRE !!.
LAUGHING DOSE !!.
HUSBAND CARD !!.
FIGHT UNDER WATER!!.
THE TOUCH HE AFRAID OF!!.
🔞 THE FULL MOON NIGHT!!.
FORCED LOVE TO HATE
THE CHOICE!!.
FIRE HOUSE !!..
THE LAST FIGHT!!.
MY KING 🔞
your two husbands!! .
cute CALL !!.
RECALL!!.

The Owner Of Keys Is His Eyes !.

225 23 14
By rjkavya

Sanju stopped at his place .
Jad started laughing .
Sanju started walking forward , jad shouts on him .... For not listening to him , for not stopping.

Sanju came to the end of ground , from here...the water starts . Sanju stopped there .
He looked here and there , he saw the creature sitting on the ground .... Putting his legs into the water. 

    Sanju sat beside him with nervousness .

I was the prince here .
one day !. A princess came here for her vocation .

    Her name is.. alayaa ..!.
I fell in love with her , love at first sight . She also liked me . But my parents didn't allowed us to marry .
      I didn't knew that alayaa know about black magic .
She did something on my parents and they agreed to our marriage !. I thought it was normal .
  But after one day of our marriage , they both died . And i became the king .
  My people started hating her , as they blaming her for king's  death .
      She started collecting dangerous animal's children .
I thought she wants pet.  But she is doing black magic to them , she cut her own bodyparts and feeding them . They  ate it she became normal after that .

   The animals became very big and started eating people. They took everyone's heart and gave it to her.
            I ordered to leave them in forest side . But queen wants them back .
   I denied to her , she always sings a song ...

Sanju : the song you sang , tu hai wahi ! 

The creature :
Yes , i tried to make up with her but failed .
  The animals started killing people and gave their blood to her .

One day I saw her , then I got to know that she is not human ...., she is a witch .
Very fastly , she killed my whole kingdom . I couldn't do anything .
   I decided to fight with her , but before that , I got to know that she created a box , where she put her all powers .... , we had a son !.
He has all the powers she wants .
      I want to save my child from her , I tried to send my child out of this island .
    One day , a helicopter comes here for some  research , they came to our house , I told them to took my child with them and they agreed .
   But she took out the colour of my child's eyes and started killing those people .
    But a man took my child on helicopter and went away . He was an politician's brother ...from India .
      She became very angry and burnt my house ,  i request her to kill me but she made me like this , she took out my heart from my body and..... and made a key of box with that .
      I didn't understand what should I do ? , so I took her power box and threw it in this sea .

Sanju : then why killed my friends ?

The creature :
    Because I threw her powers , she ordered me to kill everyone I meet . I have to do this , or else I started eating myself .
    She cursed me .

Sanju : why didn't you killed me then ?

The creature : I finds you honest , brave and ..

Sanju : and ?

The creature : I saw my son's face in your eyes . I have one eye , my second eye is in that key , only my son can use that key !.

Sanju : who is your son ?

The creature : do you know a boy with extra smart mind ... ? With different colours of eyes .

Sanju : 😮😮😲😲 bhuvi .... !. So that's why he can solve any maths problem without looking at it . His eyes colours changes everyday . Sometimes he got very angry and sometimes he behave like coolest .

The creature : he has black magic powers , because he is not only human's child . And the owner of the keys is his eyes !.

Sanju : that's why all the gangster who wants that O box , wants bhuvi also . You know someone kidnapped him . 

The creature : he will come here soon !.

Sanju : how ?

The creature : people wants that box , for that ... They have to come with my son here. 

Sanju : but .... , my friend said that in that box , there are papers ... ?

The creature : they don't want to tell you I guess . But in that box, there are lots of black powers .

Sanju : what should I do then ?

The creature : try to find the keys 

Sanju : where are keys ? Am confused now !. ?

The creature : they will try to kill you ,  don't let them touch you !.

So you wanna eat yourself my darling ...

Sanju : I think I found the keys .

The creature : what do you mean ?

Sanju (shouts ) : I have keys right now !. Am gonna unlock the box dad .

The creature : dad ?

Are you my son dear ?

Sanju : sorry mamma , not yours , am son of black powers ...

Give me the keys back my child !.

Sanju : I will , but you have to promise me that .... You will give me your one eye .

The creature : i thought you are smart , but you are not !. She can create thousands of eyes , what will you do with  that ?

Sure ☺️☺️my child !.

Sanju : give that eye , you have on your Forehead .

Am gonna kill you baby !.

Sanju : you hated the song tu hai wahi !. But I loved it .

The creature saw Sanju , then he looked at water ...

The creature :
He didn't had the reflection in water , is he my son ???

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫
Next :

            THE FACES UNDER WATER!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.6K 24
"When unexpected circumstances lead to a life-changing moment ,emotions run high as love, angst, and happiness collide. Join me on a rollercoaster r...
JEALOUSY By Nav_

Fanfiction

38.1K 2.2K 38
Rohirat Rahudik Subhish Abhiyank And others ships too It's a bl book Renamed from homophobic to jealousy
48.3K 2.9K 24
Whatever the journey is Of course is going to be HAPPY ENDING.❤️❤️❤️
9.8K 493 10
some storys are so unexpected love is really beautiful the say but what is someone is scared of love its different story read to know😉