๐Œ๐€๐ƒ ๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ : ๏ฟฝ...

By annjeonn

A cold billionaire jeon jungkook encounter with a ordinary girl and getting obsessed with her. Y/n : what do... More

MAD OBSESSION | Introduction |
1 : ๐…๐„๐€๐‘
2 : ๐‹๐ˆ๐„
3 : ๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐Š ๐‡๐„๐‘
4 : ๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐“๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐๐„๐“๐–๐„๐„๐ ๐“๐‡๐„๐Œ
5 : ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐•๐”๐‹๐†๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐“๐‡
6 : ๐๐„๐€๐“๐„๐ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐”๐‹๐‹๐˜'๐’
7 : ๐”๐๐“๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐“๐‘๐”๐“๐‡
8 : ๐๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐‡๐„๐‘
9 : ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
11: ๐€๐๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐˜
12 : ๐ˆ๐๐‰๐”๐‘๐„๐ƒ
13 :๐’๐๐„๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐‡๐„๐‘
14 : ๐๐€๐๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐‡๐„๐‘
15 : ๐•๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐Ž๐…๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„
16 : ๐‰๐„๐€๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’๐˜
17 : ๐‚๐Ž๐๐…๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐„๐‘๐’๐„๐‹๐… ๐“๐Ž ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ
18 : ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐„๐๐„๐Œ๐˜
19 : ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐“๐˜
20 : ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
21 : ๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ ๐๐˜ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐„๐๐„๐Œ๐˜
22 : ๐๐”๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐„๐ ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„ ๐Ž๐”๐“
23 :๐‚๐€๐”๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐„๐๐„๐Œ๐˜

10 : ๐‡๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‰๐„๐“

47 3 0
By annjeonn

its about to 11 at night but jungkook didn't come yet . She is watching some random show on tv while sitting on the couch. She is watching tv but her mind is somewhere else and some random thoughts came in her mind and she quickly got up from the couch and run upstairs straight towards her room . After a minutes letter she came back again in living room and lay down on the couch while tv is still on but her eyes fix on the ceiling and put her arm on her forhead and slowly colsed her eyes and start thinking something and the other hand jungkook is already enter the house he saw her from the far but he noticed there is no movement so he decided to come closer to her and stand right behind her head , while her head is rested on the couch's armrest. Jungkook put his one hand on the couch and another one is on the edge of armrest and caged her from behind but he maintains a distance between two of them and moved his face near her to check is she sleep or not but when he go near her she feels something hot breath on her face and widen her eyes in shock then in a second she switched her body on the other side of couch and breathing heavily and speaks.

Y/n : what are you doing huhhh.
* she ask him while placing her right hand on her chest *

Jungkook : when i entered the house i saw you sleep like a lifeless body no movement nothing so i came closer to check you are asleep or not that's all.

Y/n : this is how you check a person is sleep or not hahh .
* she is breathing heavily due to his sudden appearance. *

Jungkook : yeah this is jungkook's style .
* he said her in dramatic voice *

Y/n : keep your style inside your pocket and i was not sleeping , i was just thinking something while closing my eyes thats why i didn't noticed when you enter the house .

Jungkook : thinking about me huhhh ?
* he ask her wiggling is eyebrows. *

Y/ n : absolutely not.
* she said him in straight voice *

Jungkook : ok ...my bedluck .... why you are not sleep yet , did you eat your dinner?

Y/n : i didn't eat yet .

Jungkook : why ?

Y/n : iam not feeling like to eat alnoe , maria always eat with me her dinner and she is already went .

Jungkook : oh.. you mean you don't have a habit to eat alone?

Y/n : yeaaa !!! Thats why I am waiting for you and its already 12:30 now i don't have a feeling to eat anything.

Jungkook : its just 12:30 ....give me a five minute i will be back ok then we will eat together and after that i have to pack my needed things aslo.

Y/n : what time you will go ?

Jungkook : morning 6:30 .

Y/n : hmmmm...ok go and freshen up yourself and come downstairs , i am going to reheat the foods .

Jungkook : hmm .. i will be back.

He hummed in response and made his way way towards the bedroom after placing his jacket on the couch he quickly went inside the bathroom and came back quickly and something hit on his head and started to speak himself while wearing his clothes.

Jungkook : its not like that iam going to eat with her first time we both eat together many times but why i feel so special today damn jeon jungkook did you forget that this is the first time she is wating for me ahh thats why i feel so special so jungkook let's go your wife is waiting for you iam coming wifey.
* while saying this he made his way towards the dining area and he saw she was placing a plate on the dining table. He stop in his place and start staring her from far and started to mesmerized her beauty and the other when she turn around she saw him standing near the staircase and found him staring at her back and forth and she saw He is wearing a black tshirt with black pant .

He found that she is also looking at him and he quickly moved his gaze from her and moved towards the dining table when she saw him coming towards the dining table she quickly went to the kitchen to bring another dish and she speaks to herself.

Y/n : does that man know how much iam whipped for black colours clothes and he always used to wear black . Whenever i saw him in black my heart always beat in high speed and indeed he look so handsome and attractive in black thats why i didn't pack his single black cloths . Omg what iam talking about Stop you little pabo.
* she slap her heart while saying this . She pick the bowl and went out from the kitchen and place a dish on the table and she also sat on the chair opposite of him she served him first and herself they both started to eating while jungkook speak in between when he tested the food .*

Jungkook : yaahhh ...what seasoning you put on this dish its so testy and mouthwatering...omg wifey you are good at everything.
* he praised her while chewing the food with his full .*

Y/n : eat slowly no one gonna robbed your food Jeon .
* she said him while smiling a little and he look at her because she gave him a new nickname and he ask *

Jungkook : jeon ? You always call me jungkook right and what's the matter of this new name jeon huhh .
* he said joining his eyebrow and still chewing his food *

Y/n : do you have any problems...? I will call whatever i want if you have any problems then tell me .

Jungkook : no ...
* he shook is head as denying and said ..* call me whatever's you want but you didn't tell me what you put in this dish ?

Y/ n : yaehh..its thai recipes and seasoning.

Jungkook : thats awesome...if you don't mind can you cook for me this dish in the weekend ?
* he ask her while pouting then she said ..

Y/n : ok ok ... if you don't mind can you give me your plate because its seems like nothing is there.
* he look down on his plate and found empty he already finished his food then he look at her and said *

Jungkook : i didn't realise when i finished my food .

Y/n : ok now go to your room and take a rest , tomorrow you have to woke early.
I will come after doing my dishes.

Jungkook : ok then let's do together i will help you hmmm.
* she widened her eyes like she saw ghost around her and blinked her eyes two to three time then she come near him and put her palm on his forehead and ask *

Y/n : jungkook are you ok ? Do you have a fever , Did someone hit you on your head ? Are you sick ? You are on your right mind right ?

Jungkook : stop your nonsense ... remove your hand from my forehead iam totally find i just feeling like to help you thats why nothing serious..

Y/n : opps i think like someone hit your head and you lost memory because you didn't behave like before i also noticed some changes in you ...
* she control her laugh by putting her palm on her mouth and went towards the kitchen and also smile carpeted on his lips and speak to himself *

Jungkook : silly girl ...
* he also followed her and enter in the kitchen and he saw she was washing dishes when he go near her she tell him that she will do by her own and he is standing there to company her after finishing the dishes they both went to there room and she went to the bathroom . He take out the bag for packing his stuff and about to open the zip in that time she came out from the bathroom and stopped him *

Y/n : hey stop ...
* she hurriedly go near him and pulled the bag from him *

Jungkook : what ?

Y/n : i already did your packing...i put your every needed things now don't ask me why i did this because i was feeling bored so i decided to pack your things that's all .

Jungkook : ok ok ... thank you for packing oh yeahhh did you also put the thing .

Y/n : which thing ?

Jungkook : that thing ....

Y/n : what thing..does thing have a name or not ?
* she ask him annoyingly *

Jungkook : my underwears .
* after saying this he turn his face another side *

Y/n : ya i did .
* she control her laugh by pressing her lip into thin line and she walked towards the bed and said to him *
Its already late come and sleep.

Jungkook : ya good night .
* he place a pillow between them and he sleep by back facing her , she also lay down and turn her body to facing wall and then she speaks in low voice *

Y/n : jeon jungkook wear totally black from outside but under there is rainbow . How can a man buy colourful underwear specially that purple one omg i can't control my laugh .
* she keep controlling her laugh while imagining his colourful underwear . After some times she also fell asleep but he is still not sleep yet . He peek her through his shoulder and he saw she is in her dreamland and he lift up his body and place his elbow on the bed and rest his head on his palm and peacefully looking at her back figure in that moment she switched her sleeping position and now her face is facing him and he found more peace she snuggled her face to the pillow and hug the pillow which he put beetwen them and she smile a little in her sleep *

Jungkook : i wonder what makes you smile in your dream . I know i must be not the reason of your smile now but in future i want to be reason of your smile and laughter please accept me wifey ..good night and you pillow i will throw you tomorrow
* he kissed his palm and blew the air on her face *

In the morning he wake up and found she is not on the bed and he moves his gazed other side and his eyes fall on the note which is place on the night stand he stood up in his feet and walk towards the night stand and he read the letter .

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 ..𝑩𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 ....

Jungkook : that's enough now i can go happily iam sorry to leave you alone here i will miss you my wifey.
* he smile a little and fold the note and put in his purse and then he go to the bathroom *

Y/n : hope no one can see me .
* she look around the chopper there is no sign of guards then she go near the chopper and hopped in the chopper and hide herself at the corner. She saw after a minutes jungkook came with james . As he go there for secret mission so he decided to take james only and tell others to surrounded at the mansion for y/n's safety he also increased bodyguards for her as she stay alone at mansion. He came near the chopper and he also hopped in the chopper. After 30 minutes they landed on a random place and jungkook came out from the chopper and James take out luggage while jungkook make his way towards the car as his man arranged before his landing. Driver open the car's door for him and he sit backside inside the car while james is already went from there with their luggage and in that time jungkook's phone rang he picked up the call start talking .*

Jungkook : yes hyung iam on the way don't worry . You landed safely right ?

? : yes my boy i landed safely don't worry about me come fast and She is alone there ?

Jungkook : yea she is alone in mansion and don't worry i already increase the bodyguards for her safety but..

? : but ? Are you missing her ? * the other person said him in teasing way .

Jungkook : oh hyung you already know that so stop pretending. Ok iam hang up now .

He cut the call and signals the driver to start the engine the driver about to start the engine in thaf time jungkook hear a familiar voice from the behind and turned his head towards the behind and saw her through the back window he widened his eyes and mouth was open in shocked as he saw her standing behind the car then he got off from the car make his way towards her in high speed and stop near her and speak in low voice .

Jungkook : what are you doing here and how did you came here ?
* he ask her in angry voice looking into her eyes *

Y/n : i will tell you letter but please take me with you .

* she said him in pleaded voice and then he speak *

Jungkook : no way .. you are going back

right now .
______________________☆__________________

⤷𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘

Don't forget to vote ☆ please .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 7.6K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...
485K 17.9K 16
โ you write smut...? โž //taekook ยป story idea by; minstrual ยฉ DHANTRBL.
18.4K 343 16
You: Jungkook... please listen to me once.....*crying voice* Jk: wait..... I think you are not a virgin anymore Maybe you can't control your hormones...
144K 3.8K 32
This is like others stories where two different personalities collide with each other. Will it create feelings between them ? Jungkook and yn are tw...