The apocalypse has just come...

By Yinzimei

Jiang Yu, an ordinary college student in a sports school, fell into the sewer and died while walking while pl... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
241-350
351-360
361-364 (End)

151-160

144 0 0
By Yinzimei

Chapter 151 Zhuyan Dan

Valley of Worry

Jiang Yu in the space, after several days of hard work, finally succeeded in absorbing and refining the Qinglian Earth Core Fire

Jiang Yu ignored the embarrassment on his body and stood up happily and jumped a few times, "Great, we finally succeeded."

Jiang Yu cast several cleaning techniques on himself and couldn't wait to get them to refine the elixir of Zhuyan Dan.

She had collected all the other medicinal materials for Zhuyan Dan in her previous life. The only thing lacking was Guerlain.

Picking up the medicinal materials, she teleported to the alchemy room. Looking at this long-lost old friend, Jiang Yu's smile was as big as it could be.

Jiang Yu touched the alchemy furnace with care and wished she could hold it and kiss it.

Take a few deep breaths to calm down your mood

Just follow the order and refine the medicinal materials one by one. This process is very critical. The temperature of the fire is crucial, and the mental and spiritual power must also be highly coordinated.

Jiang Yu did every step carefully. Although he was already familiar with alchemy in his previous life, this was the first time in his life.

More than six hours have passed. Jiang Yu only needs to smell the fragrance of the medicine from the alchemy furnace to know whether the quality of the medicine is good or bad.

But she doesn't dare to relax at all now. This is the critical moment for the elixir. If you don't pay attention, or your mind is unstable, this pot of elixir will be useless.

More than an hour passed. Jiang Yu put away the fire and came to the alchemy furnace.

Open the lid carefully, and the aroma of medicine comes out.

The elixir wrapped in spiritual power flew out of the alchemy furnace, and Jiang Yu reached out to catch it.

Opening his palms, seven round pills appeared in front of him.

Jiang Yu picked one up with his other hand and looked carefully. There were six pill patterns on it.

"Haha! Although the order rate is not high, fortunately, the quality has improved, and the cooking skills in my previous life have not deteriorated."

Jiang Yu started learning alchemy at the fifth level of Qi refining in his previous life.

Summarize the reasons for each failure, slowly accumulate experience bit by bit, and only after building the foundation, can you successfully refine the second-grade elixir.

In this life, I have the experience accumulated in the previous life, as well as the cultivation level in the early stage of Nascent Soul.

I am already standing on the shoulders of giants. Although I expected the result, I am still very happy to see it.

Especially the Zhu Yan Dan, which I had dreamed of in my previous life and had not mastered until my death, but I got it at the beginning of this life.

Jiang Yu picked up a pill and threw it into his mouth without hesitation.

Put the remaining six pills into a jade bottle.

Walking out of the alchemy room, I saw Maomao, Doudou, and Pudding lying weakly on the ground. 

Jiang Yu patted his forehead, "I'm just telling you! I always feel like I'm thinking about something."

When Maomao and the others saw Jiang Yu's figure, their eyes shone with light and they whined.

Jiang Yu looked at the pitiful three and said apologetically, "Maomao, Pudding, Doudou, I'm sorry, I forgot about you."

"I'll prepare food for you right away"

Jiang Yu first got a few buckets of spiritual spring water for them to drink, then teleported to the hill, killed two low-level monsters, and threw the monsters directly to Maomao and the others.

Maomao and the others' eyes instantly lit up, and the three of them started to bite without hesitation.

When Jiang Yu came to the hot spring pool, he took off his clothes and jumped in without hesitation.

I felt comfortable inside and sighed. After soaking for half an hour, I got dressed and went to see Maomao and the others.

Looking at their round belly after eating, the two monster beasts were completely eliminated.

"You have a big appetite! Fortunately, I am a rich woman, otherwise how could I afford to support you?"

"You guys stay here for a few days, I'll find an opportunity to go to Wuyou Valley and then bring you back."

Maomao and the others looked at Jiang Yu and shook his head pitifully.

Jiang Yu chuckled, "Don't worry, I won't forget to feed you again."

"I'm going out, stay here obediently"

Jiang Yu came out of the space and looked at the sky outside the window, "It looks like it's getting dark soon."

Jiang Yu walked out of the bedroom door and smelled the aroma of food. "It seems that Master is cooking again. I am in time for dinner."

He walked over quickly and shouted at the kitchen door, cheerfully, "Master, my saliva is almost drooling!"

Wen Jinyan, who was cooking braised fish, turned his head when he heard the voice and saw that face that looked like the scorching sun.

"Junior sister, are you out of seclusion?"

Chapter 152 Senior Brother Learns Cooking Skills

Jiang Yu was surprised to see Wen Jinyan cooking.

"Elder brother, why are you cooking?"

The moment Wen Jinyan saw Jiang Yu, his expression actually softened a lot, but he didn't notice it himself, and Jiang Yu wasn't familiar with him and didn't notice his change.

"After eating the meal cooked by Uncle Sanshi that day, I also fell in love with three meals a day.

I have been learning cooking skills from my third uncle here these days.

"The braised fish I made is not bad. This is the most successful dish I have ever made. Junior sister will try it later and give senior brother some suggestions."

Jiang Yu was still muttering in her heart, didn't Master say that this person was cold-spoken and silent? But that's not a lot to say!

Jiang Yu smiled and said, "Okay! I will definitely give it a try and give my senior brother the most pertinent advice."

​Do you need any help from me now? "

Wen Jinyan originally wanted to blurt out "No need", but the words twisted in his neck and the words came out as, "Junior sister, help me peel some garlic cloves!

Uncle Third Master said, "I want to eat garlic and green vegetables."

"OK"

Jiang Yu held a garlic head and said, "Is one enough? Senior brother"

Wen Jinyan nodded, but found that Jiang Yu's eyes were on Garlic's head, and said again, "One is enough."

Jiang Yu looked at the braised fish that Wen Jinyan was making, "Senior Brother, is this fish the master made that day, the kind of silver phantom fish?"

Wen Jinyan carefully turned the fish over, "Yes, there are fish only in that creek in Wuyou Valley."

"Master went to steal fish again? Didn't he get discovered by the second uncle?"

Wen Jinyan suddenly coughed twice and said with a guilty conscience and embarrassment, "Uncle Third Master didn't steal the fish."

Jiang Yu asked strangely, "Then where did this fish come from? Didn't the master say that the second uncle treasures these fish?"

Wen Jinyan felt extremely embarrassed at the moment, but looking at the curious eyes of his junior sister, he secretly took a breath

Then he said, "I went to catch this."

Jiang Yu looked at Wen Jinyan in surprise, "Really?"

Wen Jinyan was caught by Jiang Yu's gaze and wanted to find a crack in the ground to crawl in.

He didn't know why, but he wanted to learn cooking skills from his third uncle.

What I want to learn to cook the most is fish. I learned how to steam it two days ago, and started to braise it yesterday. Today is the second day of braised fish. I don't know if it will suit my junior sister's taste.

He secretly catches one every day. The second uncle hasn't noticed yet. The second uncle has been guarding the third uncle, so he didn't expect that he would catch a fish.

Just when Wen Jinyan didn't know how to answer, Jiang Yu said again, "Brother, you will go steal tomorrow, oh! No, catch fish?"

Wen Jinyan asked Jiang Yu, "Junior sister, do you still want to eat?"

Jiang Yu nodded, "Yeah, I want to eat boiled fish fillets."

That numbness, that spiciness, that fragrantness, that freshness, cooked with silver phantom fish, it will definitely taste better."

Wen Jinyan looked at Jiang Yu's greedy look and almost drooled. Even he himself didn't know how gentle he was looking at Jiang Yu at the moment.

"Then I'll go catch one for you tomorrow. Just be careful and Uncle Second Master won't find out."

"Hmm, do you need me to help you out, senior brother?"

"Ahem, no, no, but I don't know how to boil fish fillets yet. I may have to ask Uncle San to cook."

"I can do it, but my cooking skills are not as good as my master's. Master is a former chef. I can only make home-cooked dishes."

Wen Jinyan smiled, "Home-cooked food is very good, it tastes like home."

"Wow! Senior brother, you are smiling! I heard from Master that you usually have a cold face.

At that time, I was still thinking that your face would definitely look handsome if you smiled.

What I imagined was indeed correct. Senior brother has a nice smile, is approachable and looks very warm.

"When you keep a straight face, you give people a sense of alienation, and they don't dare to get close."

Wen Jinyan was stunned for a moment. Did he laugh? He didn't know when he started, but he was used to keeping a straight face and never smiled again.

Because it seems like there is nothing else to do except practice, which can cause him to have excessive emotional ups and downs.

"Is that so? I spend most of my time practicing and rarely have contact with people.

After a long time, I seem to have a feeling of calmness. There is nothing sad or happy.

"It seems like slowly, I feel like I don't even have emotions anymore."

Jiang Yu feels that this kind of state of mind is a good thing for cultivators.

But for a person who has lived in modern times, this is boring

"I would like to ask you, brother, what level of cultivation have you reached now?"

"I am Huo Linggen. I am in the early stages of becoming a god. I have a bone age of more than 300 years."

"Then it seems that senior brother has good talent, and he should be very self-disciplined and hardworking in cultivation."

"Fortunately, as long as Master doesn't arrange it, I will practice whatever I do."

"Senior brother, have you ever gone outside since you came to Wuyou Valley?"

"I've been there several times, but never stayed too long, so I went back to Wuyou Valley again."

Jiang Yu put the garlic cloves into the bowl, "If it were me, I wouldn't be able to stay. Although I can't handle complicated interpersonal relationships, I still like to join in the fun.

What else do you need me to do? Senior Brother"

While taking the fish out of the pot, Wen Jinyan said, "Junior sister's talent, if you practice it while playing, you will catch up with me soon!"

"Junior sister, please take out the rice bowl. I will serve the fish later. This one is a bit hot."

"Okay, then after I take it out, I will ask Master to eat."

"Well, the last green vegetable will be ready soon."

Chapter 153 Have a plan?

Jiang Yu put the bowl on the dining table and walked to the room where the babies lived.

As soon as I arrived at the door, I saw Master burping Xiaobao, "Master, thank you for your hard work!"

Xuanqing looked at his disciple with a smile, "As expected of my disciple, he has broken through so quickly and his realm is very stable.

"Master, it's not hard at all. With your senior uncle and your senior brother Wen helping me these past few days, it's been very relaxing."

Jiang Yu said while looking at the three children, "How can it not be hard work? In the first few days when I took care of them, I was as busy as if I were in a war.

It's only been a few days? , they have changed so much

"But the longer it grows, the better it looks, and it's also fleshy."

Xuanqing said proudly, "No, my disciples and grandchildren must be the most beautiful.

"In the past few days, their milk intake has increased. It is normal for them to have some flesh on their bodies. They are called milk fat."

"Haha! Master, you are so powerful, you know everything."

"The more you see and experience, the more you know."

Is Jinyan ready to cook?

I think something is wrong with this guy, very wrong. He runs here every day and takes the initiative to help me hold my baby and feed my baby. The most outrageous thing is that he has to learn to cook.

Where is the Wen Jinyan from before? Completely different!

Disciple, tell me, does he have any plans for us? "

Jiang Yu looked at Master speechlessly, "Master, do you have anything for him?"

"No"

"Does the master have any interests to gain?"

"No, we all know what our family background is, and we are almost going crazy with poverty."

"Then what do master think he will do for you?"

Xuanqing said firmly, "I think he is plotting against me."

Jiang Yu looked at Xuan Qing in shock and said with some disbelief, "Master, you mean that the senior brother likes men."

Xuan Qing also looked at Jiang Yu in shock, "When did I say that Wen Jinyan likes men?"

"Master, didn't you say it yourself, that the senior brother is the one who wants you?"

Jiang Yu's words successfully made Xuan Qing choke on his own saliva.

He was still holding Xiaobao in his arms, and he could only cough lightly. He was so uncomfortable that he couldn't hold it in.

After he recovered, he said without words, "Disciple! It's really difficult to be a teacher."

Jiang Yu didn't understand, "What's wrong, Master?"

Xuanqing shook his head and sighed, "It's really not a good feeling to have everyone drunk and me alone awake.

Alas, I am obviously a successful person with rich knowledge and rich emotions.

Why do the people I come into contact with all have brains that are missing a string? "

Jiang Yu blinked his big eyes and looked at Xuan Qing, "Master, it's not my fault that I didn't understand, it's the ambiguity you said!

You said that your senior brother likes you. To understand it normally, doesn't it mean that your senior brother likes you?

"Senior brother, if he likes you, doesn't that mean he likes men?" There's nothing wrong with that! "

Wen Jinyan, who came to invite the two of them to eat, heard these shocking words as soon as he arrived at the door.

I stood there in shock, not knowing how to react.

When did he fall in love with the man? Since when did he like his uncle? He just likes to come here, so how come he has some agenda?

Wen Jinyan felt inexplicably worried in his heart. He didn't want to be misunderstood, so he quickly stepped forward to explain.

"Third Senior Uncle, Junior Sister, you have misunderstood. I don't like men. I have no plans for Third Junior Uncle."

I simply like the atmosphere here, the children, and the cooking cooked by my uncle. I want to learn cooking skills from you.

"Really, I can swear, I will definitely tell my third uncle that you have no plans, let alone like you."

Jiang Yu was a little embarrassed at first, but looking at her master's expression of constipation, she wanted to laugh again.

Xuanqing looked at Wen Jinyan speechlessly, "It's best if you don't like me, who made you like me?

"You can like three children, but you are not allowed to have any ideas about them."

Wen Jinyan looked at Xuan Qing seriously and said, "Uncle, I really have no intention of accepting a disciple, and you don't have to worry that I will abduct your disciple."

I just simply like them and spend time with them when I have time.

By the way, I'd like you to give me some advice on my cooking skills."

Xuanqing nodded, "As long as you don't fight, the idea is to abduct them."

You can visit them whenever you want, learn cooking skills, and you can help my disciples cook food in the future."

Jiang Yu now finally understands what his master just said about the people who plotted against him.

Jiang Yu only felt three black lines falling from his forehead. Was his master worried too early?

With a child less than three months old, what are your plans?

Wen Jinyan saw that Xiaobao was already asleep, "Uncle, Xiaobao is already asleep. Do you want to put him on the bed?"

The meal is ready and ready to eat."

Xuanqing nodded and carefully put Xiaobao back on the crib.

Xiaobao, who was lying back on the bed, moved his hands and turned his head twice before falling asleep peacefully.

The three of them walked quietly in the room. Xuanqing walked in last and closed the door gently.

Arriving at the dining room, Xuanqing saw that there was only braised fish and vegetables on the dining table.

She said rather disgustedly, "I've been busy for so long and just made these two dishes."

My disciple eats this just after he comes out of seclusion? How can you be so aggrieved?

"Disciple, wait, master will cook you two more special dishes."

As he said that, he had already arrived at the door of the kitchen. Jiang Yu's extended hand was silently withdrawn.

Chapter 154 Praise

Wen Jinyan's cold face showed a rare expression of embarrassment.

"Junior sister, I'm sorry! It's not that I don't want to cook two more dishes

"The key is that I don't know how to do it yet. When my senior brother can do it, I will make it for my junior sister to try."

Jiang Yu smiled and said, "Okay, I will definitely be an honest judge."

Although my cooking is not very good? But I have it in my mouth

If senior brother is hit by me then, don't be discouraged! "

Wen Jinyan smiled gently and said, "No, senior brother is so thick-skinned."

With my junior sister's comments, I will definitely make progress faster."

"Haha! Okay, then I'll be this guinea pig

By the way, senior brother, are you satisfied with your current appearance? "

Wen Jinyan was stunned for a moment. He never cared much about his appearance.

Is there something wrong with my appearance?

Silently, he stretched out his hand and touched his facial features. Does it feel like there's nothing wrong?

"Junior sister, why do you ask that? Is there something wrong with my appearance?"

Jiang Yu shook his head, "No, senior brother is very good-looking.

Especially when you smile, it gives people a feeling of spring breeze."

Wen Jinyan doesn't know why? I feel very comfortable

The smile on his face widened, "I was startled by my junior sister. I thought there was something wrong with my appearance."

Jiang Yu also smiled, "I refined a few beauty pills, and I collected the precious box from my senior brother.

If senior brother is satisfied with your current appearance, I will give you a beauty pill

Let my senior brother stay young forever and always be so beautiful, gentle, graceful, and extraordinary.

"I promise to charm a group of little girls into wanting more."

Wen Jinyan felt a little hot on his face. He had never been praised so much by the opposite sex before, but looking at Jiang Yu's smiling face, he had never felt so at ease.

Jiang Yu looked at Wen Jinyan's cheeks turning red with an embarrassed look. At this moment, she had the illusion that the gentleman had turned into a puppy in an instant.

Jiang Yu stared at Wen Jinyan as if he were curious. Wen Jinyan felt very uncomfortable? He moved his body slightly, and his cheeks, which were already red, were now even redder.

Jiang Yu couldn't help laughing anymore, "Senior brother, you are too cute, aren't you?"

Wen Jinyan can neither move nor move now. He has never felt so uncomfortable before.

He coughed and said, "Junior sister, you are the first person to praise me."

"Then it seems that Senior Uncle's requirements are quite high. Senior Brother, such an outstanding person has never been praised before.

Then I will praise you again and make up for what I did before.

Senior brother, your skin is fair and delicate, and you have a pair of dazzling black eyes that seem to be able to see through past and present lives. When you smile, you are like a crescent moon, and when you are solemn, you are like cold stars. The bridge of his nose is straight and his lips are red. When he chuckles, he looks like feathers falling down, but when he is silent, he is as cold as ice. The profile of the side face is as sharp as a knife, with sharp edges and corners yet soft and graceful, which is really pleasing to the eye!

Senior brother, you..."

Wen Jinyan quickly interrupted Jiang Yu, "Junior sister, stop, stop, stop, if you continue to praise me, I will feel ashamed and will run away."

Jiang Yu spread his hands and said with a serious expression, "Brother, I speak from the bottom of my heart.

More real than pearls, no exaggeration at all

You are so outstanding, you are so handsome, you are so outstanding! "

Wen Jinyan helplessly held up her forehead, "Thank you, junior sister, for the compliment. I know, I'm very handsome, I'm very charming."

Jiang Yu nodded, "Yeah, yes."

Jiang Yu took out the bottle of Zhuyan Dan, poured one into his hand, and handed it to Wen Jinyan.

"Come on, brother, eat it. Staying young forever is not a dream."

Wen Jinyan looked at a light yellow pill in her fair and delicate hand.

He reached out to take it and put it directly into his mouth. Although he didn't care much about the appearance, this was a medicine kindly given by his junior sister. No matter what the reason, he should cherish it.

At this time, Xuan Qing came out of the kitchen, "Disciple, leave one for Master! Master doesn't want to become a bad old man."

Chapter 155 Master, please wait first

Jiang Yu looked at the master who hurriedly ran out, as if he would be gone after a while.

"Master, please wait first!"

Xuanqing asked anxiously, "Is it gone now? Disciple?"

Jiang Yu quickly reassured, "Yes, Master. I think it's best for Master to take the Zhuyan Pill when his cultivation is improving."

Master only has two hundred years to live. He looks like a middle-aged uncle now, but if you look closely, you can see that there are already many wrinkles at the corners of his eyes.

When your cultivation progresses further, your life span will become longer, and your appearance will look a little younger. At that time, it is best to take the Zhuyan Pill.

Xuanqing looked at his disciple's determined tone and nodded clearly, "Okay, just listen to my disciple."

After saying that, he went into the kitchen to work again. Jiang Yu smiled and shook his head, "I didn't expect that Master pays attention to appearance!"

Wen Jinyan also smiled and said, "Third Junior Uncle, he is the one who likes to dress himself up the most and pays the most attention to life attitude among the Junior Junior Uncles."

Jiang Yu nodded, "Look at the decoration of Chaoyang Ju and the master's cooking skills.

You will know that Master is a person who enjoys life very much

Although we monks spend most of our time practicing

But in my spare time, it's nice to feel the fun that life brings."

Wen Jinyan was meditating. His previous life was all about cultivation.

Before inedia, as long as you could put your mouth down, you could eat anything.

After fasting, he never ate again unless he went to Third Master Uncle's place to catch a meal.

Looking back on these three hundred years, it seems that there is nothing but plain water, without any color.

It seems quite boring. It seems that I have to change my lifestyle.

Maybe your attitude has changed, your state of mind has changed, which is a good thing for your cultivation.

Jiang Yu watched Wen Jinyan in a daze and did not disturb him. The monk might have an epiphany while he was meditating.

Jiang Yu came to the kitchen and saw that the master had fried three dishes and was now making soup.

"Master, you are so awesome, aren't you? You can cook a few dishes in just a short time."

Xuanqing said while cleaning up the kitchen table, "It's a joke! When I was a chef, I didn't know how many dishes I had to serve in a day, but I have already found a trick to improve efficiency.

"Disciple, you bring out the dishes first. When the soup is ready, I will bring out the soup."

"Okay, Master"

Jiang Yu was holding a plate of food in one hand. As soon as he reached the door of the kitchen, Wen Jinyan reached out and took it.

"Just let me serve it. This plate is a bit hot."

Jiang Yu actually wanted to say that she really didn't feel how hot it was at this temperature.

However, senior brother was too fast. Before she could say anything, he took the dishes and went to the dining room.

Jiang Yu turned back to the kitchen and picked up the remaining one

Before her hands touched the plate, Wen Jinyan came back and took it, "Junior sister, the food just came out of the pot is very hot. Senior brother has rough skin and thick meat, so he is not afraid of being hot, so I will take it."

After saying that, he carried it out. Xuanqing said, "This guy is usually sarcastic and cold. I didn't expect him to be quite attentive."

Not bad, he is a promising one."

Jiang Yu smiled and said, "Master, what is this future you are talking about?"

Xuanqing added seasonings to the pot and said, "You won't end up alone!

We old guys, I'm fine, we rarely go back to Wuyou Valley anyway

Your senior uncles and senior uncles, six old bachelors, are just bored in Wuyou Valley.

Just started to look for suitable candidates, those who want to be disciples

When a person is young, one does not feel lonely

When you reach a certain age, your loneliness will double

So at what age do you have to do something? When it's time to talk about a partner, you have to talk about the partner, when it's time to get married, you have to get married, and when it's time to have children, you have to have children."

Jiang Yu frowned and said, "But people who are married and have children may not be lonely!

There may be a lot of trouble."

Xuanqing said with a smile, "So when you are looking for a marriage partner, you have to keep your eyes open and observe carefully.

When two people come together, although feelings are the top priority, they cannot be blinded by feelings.

It doesn't mean that you can stay together for a lifetime if you have feelings, for example, the other person's family

If two young people walk together, they will not get the blessing of each other's family

Then, in the future life, each other's family members will be a stumbling block on the road to their marriage."

Jiang Yu wanted to ask, did she have feelings for Chu Xiao, was she dependent on Chu Xiao, and was she ever tempted to stay with Chu Xiao?

But in just a few months, it finally came to an end

It starts in a hurry and ends suddenly. The biggest mistake is not understanding enough.

Two people living in different worlds and different classes have different philosophies on life, different concepts of survival, and different perspectives on problems.

It is reasonable that this relationship will end.

Xuanqing looked at his dazed disciple and sighed, "Disciple! You are still so young. In Master's eyes, you are still a little baby.

Life has just begun. Let the past pass. No matter how deep the relationship is, it cannot withstand the baptism of time.

We must learn to look forward. After passing through this period, the scenery ahead will be more beautiful.

Master will accompany you here. You are not alone. If you have anything, don't dwell on it. You can treat Master as a trash can.

"Pour all the unpleasant things in your heart, the things you can't figure out, and the things you can't let go of, to Master."

Chapter 156 The pot is burnt

Jiang Yu looked at Master's worried eyes and said with a smile, "Master, I'm fine. It's just the first time I've been tempted. Even with this result, I'm still a little disappointed."

Xuanqing turned down the heat and said to Jiang Yu, "Disciple, can you talk to the master?"

Jiang Yu smiled and said, "Okay, there's nothing to hide or be embarrassed about.

In fact, Chu Xiao and I came together because of a strange conspiracy.

Two months before the end of the world, I attended a class reunion and accidentally fell into a trap.

I woke up in the hotel the next day. The building was empty. I couldn't find anyone even if I wanted to take revenge.

When I found out I was pregnant, I never thought about aborting the child. How difficult is it for a monk to have a bloodline?

Two months after the end of the world, I met Chu Xiao. After he told me everything, I wanted to kill him.

The sword was placed on his neck, but now his stomach hurt.

Later I thought, if I kill Chu Xiao, then I will be the children's father-killing enemy. How will they face me in the future?

After we walked together, I didn't know why I was tempted?

But I'm not very used to the life of a big family. I don't live in their house either. I live with my team members.

During the time we got along, we also had a quarrel because of his family, and even had fetal pressure.

As production approaches, several bases jointly dispatch to encircle and suppress zombies?

His eldest brother insisted that he become the leader of the superpower team, and everyone in his family agreed.

I also told Chu Xiao clearly that I was scared when I was pregnant and gave birth to a baby for the first time and hoped that he could stay with me.

Even though he made a promise, he still has to go

Now that he has made his choice, I think I should also have my own attitude

I decided to return the relationship to its original state. He is no longer a man that I, Jiang Yu, can rely on.

Just an ordinary member of my team

The base is not safe. I don't want to give birth to my child in a place that I can't control.

There was an obstetrician-gynecologist and a nurse on my team, and they helped me deliver the baby.

Just after giving birth, Doudou sensed that the team members were in danger, so I took the children out to rescue the team members.

Later, in order to lure away the monsters, he came to Yinwu Mountain by accident and met his master.

The whole process is like this."

Xuanqing angrily threw the spoon in her hand on the counter, making a loud noise, "Grandma Te, is this still a man? Is this still a man who wants to be a father?"

Wouldn't the world turn around without him?

Is this something a man can do to leave his wife who is about to give birth?

Disciple, what you did is right. If you don't kick this kind of man, why would you keep him?

When you were in the most difficult time and needed him the most, he slapped his butt and left.

Afterwards, I wanted to coax you back with a few words. Damn it, are you easy to bully as my disciple?

It's better to kick this kind of man as soon as possible. Don't worry, when the children are older and can let go, Master will seek justice for you? "

Wen Jinyan was standing at the door of the kitchen with his fists clenched tightly. It was really hard for him to imagine how difficult and sad it was for his junior sister at that time. Moreover, she had just given birth to a child and was running away.

Wen Jinyan raised a hand and rubbed his chest to relieve chest tightness.

Wen Jinyan walked into the kitchen and said seriously to Jiang Yu, "Junior sister, I will seek justice for those who bully you."

Jiang Yu saw the two people caring about her and suddenly smiled, "Master, brother, I'm fine."

It is indeed not easy to be pregnant and give birth to a child, but it is my child, and I am not born for anyone.

As for Chu Xiao, I don't know him well, but I decided to be with him because of a sudden impulse.

Since it was my own choice, I must bear the consequences.

Now that we can't get along with each other and are separated, then let's live in peace for the rest of our lives."

Although Xuanqing was angry, she felt comforted when she saw that her disciple had such a big heart and saw the problem so thoroughly.

But the accounts that should be settled still have to be settled, right? Chu Xiao? Wait for me

Jiang Yu moved his nose, suddenly turned to look into the pot, and said quickly, "Master, master, the pot is burnt."

Xuanqing quickly turned off the fire, picked up the spoon that had been thrown on the kitchen table and stirred it, "You can't eat this, no more. Disciple, you can go out first. Master will make another soup soon."

"Master, it's okay if we don't drink soup."

"How can this be done? Calculated according to time, you are still in confinement.

What if you don't take good care of yourself? "

Jiang Yu smiled happily and said, "Master, have you forgotten that I can make elixirs and I am in great health now?"

Xuan Qing: "One code equals one code. Didn't Master just tell you? You can do things at the right time?"

Jiang Yu was helpless, "Okay, thank you for your hard work, Master."

Chapter 157 Xuan Ming fell into deep thought

While Xuanqing was busy with what he was doing, he asked, "Disciple, did you take revenge on the person who plotted against you at the party?"

Wen Jinyan also looked at Jiang Yu. Jiang Yu said, "Something happened later and I didn't care about her. If she was still alive, I would kill her with my own hands."

Xuanqing nodded, "Well, Master supports you.

Wait until my disciples and grandchildren are older! Master will take you out for a walk

"Let us retaliate when we have grievances, and take revenge when we have grievances."

"OK!"

Jiang Yu and Wen Jinyan left the kitchen. Jiang Yu went to check on the babies again. Seeing that they were still sleeping soundly, he quietly returned to the dining room.

Wen Jinyan said with a smile, "Don't worry, junior sister, they sleep for at least two hours at a time.

Uncle Master said that this is very good for their brain development."

Jiang Yu nodded, "Thank you for your hard work these days, brother."

When Wen Jinyan faces Jiang Yu, he always smiles without realizing it, "It's not hard, I find this kind of life very fun."

I like these three children very much, and I am very happy to be able to take care of them.

"As long as Junior Sister doesn't dislike me for being clumsy, that'll be fine."

"How could it be? Someone is helping me, and it's too late for me to be happy."

As soon as Xuan Ming came in, he looked at the bright smile on his apprentice's face.

He even deliberately stepped back, looked up at the sky, and muttered, "There's no sun here either?"

Xuan Ming entered the room with his hands behind his back and looked at the smile on his apprentice's face. It looked weird.

Xuanqing came out with the soup and looked at Xuan Mingchu, "Senior brother, what are you doing?"

Xuan Ming blurted out without thinking, "I'm wondering in what way the sun rises from the west without telling everyone."

Xuan Qing had a question mark on his face, while Jiang Yu and Wen Jinyan also looked confused.

Xuanqing put the soup on the table and asked Xuanming, "Elder brother, did something happen in Yinwu Mountain?"

Xuan Ming came back to his senses and coughed, "No."

Xuan Qing rolled her eyes at Xuan Ming, "Then what are you doing acting like I'm thinking about important issues?

So much so that I thought something big had happened in Hidden Mist Mountain.

It reminds you that the sun rises from the west."

Xuan Ming glared at Xuan Qing, came to the dining table, pulled out a stool and sat down. He saw the dishes on the table and said, "Hey, Third Brother, you went to steal Second Brother's fish again."

The smile on Wen Jinyan's face suddenly disappeared, replaced by the cold and unsmiling look before, but if you look closely, his eyes looked a little embarrassed.

Jiang Yu wanted to laugh when she saw it. Xuanqing glanced at Wen Jinyan and said, "Brother, I am not the one who caught the fish today."

Xuan Ming's hand holding the chopsticks paused, "You didn't catch it, could it be that Jin Yan did it?

​Do you think I will believe it? Jinyan is such an honest child! Why can't you do this kind of thing? "

Xuanqing scooped up a bowl of soup and placed it in front of Jiang Yu before saying, "This fish today was not only caught by your apprentice, but also cooked by your apprentice."

If you don't believe it, don't eat it."

Xuan Ming looked at Wen Jinyan in surprise, "Jinyan, what your third uncle said is true."

Wen Jinyan nodded calmly, "Yes, Master."

Xuan Ming put down his chopsticks and looked at Wen Jinyan as if he were curious. He really didn't expect that his honest and dull disciple could steal fish.

He said earnestly, "Jinyan, don't let your third master uncle lead you astray. It's important to practice well. These food and drink matters are okay once in a while, don't take them too seriously."

Jiang Yu said with some disapproval, "I do not agree with what you said, uncle."

I would like to take the liberty of asking the great master a question. Why does the great master focus on practicing? "

Xuan Ming: "Grow your strength and pursue immortality."

"Then why does the great uncle want to accept disciples?"

"Pass on the mantle and let Wuyou Valley pass it on forever."

"Master, do you feel happy eating the food cooked by Master?"

"happy!"

"So, uncle, do you think the atmosphere here at Chaoyangju is good? Is it comfortable to stay here?"

"The atmosphere in Chaoyangju is very relaxed and comfortable to stay in"

Jiang Yu smiled, "Uncle, I think that in the process of pursuing immortality, you must also be able to enjoy it."

Otherwise, even if you live as long as heaven, you will still live like a walking zombie.

Just like my master, it can be said that he has lived a wonderful and fulfilling life so far. If he recorded it, he would probably have a room full of books, right?

Where are you, uncle? Your life for so many years can be summed up in a few words.

But my master still pursues immortality! The result is the same, but the process is much more interesting

If I had to choose, I would rather live happily and comfortably for a hundred years

"Don't be as plain as water and live for a thousand years like a soulless body."

Xuanqing clapped his hands a few times and said with great agreement, "My disciple is right, you are worthy of being my disciple."

Xuan Ming was deep in thought, and Wen Jinyan was also thinking about Jiang Yu's words.

Jiang Yu picked up the soup her master gave her and took a sip, her eyes narrowed.

He gave Xuan Qing a thumbs up and said, "Master's cooking skills are really good."

Xuanqing smiled and gave Jiang Yu another piece of meat from the belly of the fish, "If you like it, master will make more for you in the future."

"Try the fish cooked by your senior brother to see if it tastes good."

Wen Jinyan came back to his senses. He happened to hear these words and looked at Jiang Yu nervously.

Chapter 158 Ah Cheng, Ah Lan

Jiang Yu took a piece of fish and put it in her mouth, swallowed it and then said

"It's delicious! The heat is well controlled, the meat is very tender, and the delicious flavor of the fish is preserved.

It seems that senior brother is very talented in cooking! It's amazing to be able to learn this level in just a few days."

Wen Jinyan breathed a sigh of relief, and the smile on his face became even bigger.

"As long as it suits Junior Sister's taste, I will continue to work hard."

Wen Jinyan was happy when suddenly, a hand stretched out from his right side and touched his forehead.

Wen Jinyan turned to look at his master blankly, "What's wrong, master?"

Xuan Ming ignored Wen Jinyan and murmured to himself, "You don't even have a fever! Why is it so abnormal?"

Xuanqing heard Xuanming's words and glanced at Wen Jinyan

I found him smiling and looking at his disciple with gentle eyes.

But his disciple didn't notice it and was still happily eating the fish.

Xuanqing finally understood the abnormal behavior of Wen Jinyan these days.

But this stupid person probably doesn't even understand his own thoughts now.

Xuanqing lowered his head and smiled. With his disciple's current situation, he probably won't accept anyone in the short term.

Moreover, he discovered that his disciple was not sensitive to emotional matters.

I would like to say that this guy is moved without knowing it

Xuanqing doesn't intend to interfere. It's better to let them see through and understand the emotional matters themselves.

Moreover, since his disciple is so outstanding, Xuanqing does not advocate that his disciple should be alone like himself.

Girls should be cared for

Jiang Yu's favorite thing to eat is fish, and she likes to eat it in all kinds of ways.

Most of the fish went into her stomach, and Wen Jinyan took another piece of fish for her, "What kind of fish do junior sisters like to eat?"

Jiang Yu swallowed the food in her mouth before saying, "As long as it's fish, I like to eat any flavor."

Xuan Ming glanced at Jiang Yu. It seemed that he had to go into seclusion during this period. Otherwise, the second child would definitely come to complain at any time.

But Wen Jinyan was thinking, Junior Sister likes to eat so much, it seems like she has to learn how to cook fish from Third Junior Uncle!

Xuanqing was thinking that the fish in the stream would not last long, and wondered if there was any way to increase their reproduction speed.

the other side

Song Yanlin and the members of Lingyun Team were fighting a group of spiders

Sun Miao vomited while beating, "This thing is so disgusting" 

Jiang Cheng: "It's quite disgusting. Miaomiao, be careful not to get caught in the silk net they spit out."

Jiang Cheng fired several fireballs and burned a large area of ​​spider webs.

Song Yanlin looked at the endless swarm of spiders, thinking of a way out while fighting.

Luo Hao: "Brother Song, the spider group on the left is weaker. Let's break out this way."

Hua Qing: "In this case, we will deviate from the direction to Beiyang Mountain

Taking a detour will take a lot of time, and there may be something more dangerous waiting for you."

Zhuang Ziye: "If you want to take a detour, just take a detour! Beiyang Mountain is just our destination."

"Maybe if we go around a bit, we may meet the boss."

Song Yanlin: "Okay, let's break out from the left."

In the mountain col on the left, two girls were lying weakly on the ground.

A girl in orange clothes said, "Senior sister, I'm so hungry!"

A girl in blue clothes said, "A Cheng, I'm hungry too."

Ah Cheng said, "I didn't expect the outside world to be so cruel. The key is that I still can't find anything to eat."

If I had known this, I would not have come out even if I died. I wonder what happened to the other brothers and sisters? "

Alan sighed and said, "I seriously suspect that the elders just think that we eat too much in Qingshan Sect.

What drove us out was, to put it nicely, experience and exposure to the outside world.

To put it mildly, it means we are left to fend for ourselves."

Ah Cheng was about to say something when his ears twitched, "Sister, there seems to be the sound of fighting over there."

Alan also pricked up his ears and listened, "There was the sound of fighting."

Ah Cheng turned to Ah Lan and asked, "Senior sister, are we going to help?"

Alan sat up and said, "Let's go take a look first!"

The two sisters crossed the hill and saw Song Yanlin and the others.

Ah Cheng: "Sister, they seem to be coming to us."

Alan pulled out his sword, "Then let's help them from outside."

Ah Cheng also cheered up instantly, "Okay"

Hua Qing discovered that there was help outside in the direction of their breakout.

"Old Song, there are people outside helping us."

Song Yanlin said while fighting, "Everyone, please work harder. There are people outside to help us. We have to break out of the encirclement as soon as possible."

Ah Cheng and Ah Lan have the third level of Qi training, so they are easier to fight than Song Yanlin.

After more than half an hour, we finally met and quickly ran to the left.

Ah Lan and Ah Cheng took Song Yanlin and the others to the cave where they had lived for a few days.

After observing that there was no danger, everyone was discouraged and sat down.

Song Yanlin said to Ah Cheng and Ah Lan, "Thank you two girls for saving me."

Ah Cheng, who was already very hungry before, was even hungrier now after the battle. He waved his hands feebly, not wanting to say anything anymore.

Alan is better, "You're welcome, it's just a little effort."

Song Yanlin looked at Ah Cheng, who might fall down at any time, and asked worriedly, "Is this girl injured?"

Chapter 159 I was starved to this point

Ah Cheng looked at Song Yanlin and said pitifully, "I'm not injured, I was starved to this point."

People from Lingyun Team:...

Sun Miao: "Young lady, you are not weak, how could you be so hungry?"

Ah Cheng and Ah Lan looked at each other, and Ah Lan said with some embarrassment, "My sister and I went on a long trip for the first time and went shopping outside.

In addition to those disgusting monsters, there are also weird animals with powerful abilities

There is really little food to eat. We have been here in the mountains for several days.

But it seems more difficult to survive in the mountains than outside. There are no plants on the bare land, and the animals seem to be inedible.

so......"

Song Yanlin took out two bags of instant noodles from his backpack, "I still have some food here. If you two girls don't dislike it, you can eat some."

Ah Cheng was instantly like a puppy looking at bones, looking at the two bags of instant noodles with bright eyes.

Song Yanlin wanted to laugh, but he still held it back.

Although Ah Lan was also very hungry, she could still hold back and maintain her composure on the surface. Seeing Ah Cheng's expression, she wanted to cover her face.

Ah Cheng reached out and took the two bags of instant noodles, "Thank you! Thank you!"

Song Yanlin used his fist to cover the smile at the corner of his mouth, "We should be the ones thanking you two."

Ah Cheng gave a bag to Ah Lan, and he couldn't wait to open the package, lowered his head and took a bite.

Squinting your eyes, your cheeks are bulging, and you can still hear the clicking sound.

Song Yanlin thought of some kind of animal and was afraid that he would embarrass the girl if he laughed out loud.

He quickly lowered his head and straightened his shoelaces, but the smile on his face could no longer be concealed.

Ah Lan, who could have tolerated it at first, looked intoxicated when she saw what Ah Cheng was eating.

Not caring about being reserved, he opened the packaging bag and started eating it.

In the cave, the only sounds heard were the two sisters chewing instant noodles.

Orchid Valley

Chu Xiao was still in bed. In order to reduce the number of trips to the bathroom, he ate very little and didn't drink much water.

The door creaked open and Yilan came in with the medicine. She saw that the porridge on the table beside the bed was still there.

"Brother Chu, what's wrong? Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere? Why didn't you have breakfast?

The porridge I made is not in line with Brother Chu's taste.

"I also want to make more delicious food for Brother Chu, but it's hard for a clever woman to make a meal without rice."

Chu Xiao said, "No, Miss Yilan misunderstood, it's me who has no appetite."

Yilan handed the medicine to Chu Xiao. Chu Xiao tested it and the temperature was just right, then raised his head and drank it in one gulp.

Yilan took the bowl and put it on the table, then said, "Brother Chu, are you worried about his legs?

"In fact, there is no need to worry too much, it will take up to three months to recover."

Chu Xiao shook his head and said, "I'm worried about my wife and children.

After three months of delay, I wonder what will happen to them? "

Yilan felt her heart being tugged, but she didn't think much about it and said with a smile, "Ji people have their own destiny."

"I believe everything will go well with your wife and children."

Chu Xiao nodded, "Well, I also believe they will be safe and sound."

Yilan smiled again and said, "The woman who can make Brother Chu miss you so much must be a very good person!

Brother Chu, can you tell me about your wife? "

When Chu Xiao thought of Jiang Yu, her expression softened a lot unconsciously, "My wife is indeed very good.

She is like a luminous body, no darkness can cover up her light

I feel that I am lucky to be with her.

"We also have three children, two sons and a daughter."

"If I have the chance, I really want to meet Brother Chu's wife."

"If I have the chance, I will introduce you to each other."

"Brother Chu, how did your wife get separated from you?

How could she take away three children alone? "

Chu Xiao thought about the conversation between his wife and him before he set off, and his heart felt as if something was tightly holding it.

She spoke in a somewhat cryptic tone, "In order to save everyone, she lured away the zombies and never came back again."

Wife, where have you gone? Have you returned to base now?

Suddenly thinking of something, Chu Xiao looked at Yilan expectantly, "Miss Yilan, how did Xiaohua save me?"

Yilan was stunned for a moment and said, "Xiaohua picked you up on a tree branch and brought you back."

Chu Xiao asked doubtfully, "Bring it back?"

"Yes! Is there any problem?"

Chu Xiao licked his lips, "Isn't Xiaohua a human?"

Yilan chuckled, "Didn't I tell Brother Chu that Xiaohua is an eagle?"

Chu Xiao shook his head, "Then Miss Yilan, did you find my sword and an embroidered purse where I fell?"

Yilan stood up, went to open the wardrobe, and took out a long sword and an embroidered purse from inside.

"Is this what Brother Chu is talking about?

"The little flower later brought back a long sword without a scabbard."

Chu Xiao took the sword and storage bag, sensed that his tag and wife were still there with Lei Lingjing, and he breathed a sigh of relief.

Chu Xiao fondly touched the storage bag and the long sword, with a longing expression on his face.

Yilan asked, "Are these two things given to you by Brother Chu's wife?"

Chu Xiao nodded, "Well, my wife gave it to me."

Chapter 160 Heartbeat without knowing it

Yilan smiled and said, "Brother Chu, don't worry too much.

Your wife may have gone home by herself

"So Brother Chu still needs to eat more and get well as soon as possible so that he can be reunited with his wife and children."

Chu Xiao put down his things and said to Yilan, "Thank you, Miss Yilan, for your enlightenment. I know what to do."

"Brother Chu, just think about it. Then you can rest first."

If you want convenience, there is a bedpan next to the bed

Don't feel embarrassed, everyone has troubles sometimes

"I'm going out first. If Brother Chu needs my help, just call him."

Yilan went out with the medicine bowl. Chu Xiao picked up the storage bag and took out the Thunder Spirit Crystal from it.

He put it in his hand and rubbed it, "Wife, where are you?

Are you okay now? And kids, Dad misses you so much! "

"Wife, whether you forgive me or not? I will find you."

Yilan was sitting alone at the door of the kitchen in a daze. Her mother-in-law shook her head and sighed after seeing it.

Coming to Yilan, "What is my little Yilan thinking?"

Yilan came back to her senses and helped her mother-in-law sit down, "Mother-in-law, what am I not thinking about?

I'm just curious, how do emotions arise between a man and a woman?

Even if two people are separated, they can always miss each other. Even if they are behind bars, the first thing they worry about is the safety of the other person."

The mother-in-law said with a smile, "It seems that my little Yilan has grown up and knows how to consider emotional issues."

Yilan said with a smile, "Mother-in-law, I am an adult long ago, okay?

Isn't this just the two of us who lived in the valley before and had no contact with the outside world?

Now I see Brother Chu missing his wife and children

"I'm just curious about this kind of feeling."

The mother-in-law looked into Yilan's eyes and sighed helplessly, this silly girl, her heart is moved without even realizing it!

The mother-in-law touched Yilan's head and said, "My little Yilan wants to go outside, doesn't she?

Then when Chu Xiao can move easily, can your mother-in-law take you out for a walk? "

Yilan stood up happily, "Really? Mother-in-law?"

Didn't you say before that I could only go out if Brother Chu was completely devoted to me? "

The mother-in-law said with a smile, "My mother-in-law just said it casually. How can I just entrust the treasure in my hand to others?"

Yilan sat down again, holding one of her mother-in-law's arms and resting her head on her shoulder.

He smiled and said, "I knew my mother-in-law was the best."

Brother Chu has a wife and children. I won't do it. What about the kind of person who destroys other people's families?

"I thought I was going to stay in this valley forever."

The mother-in-law smiled and patted Yilan's hand, but she was thinking in her heart, silly girl, it's because you still don't understand your own feelings.

But don't worry, your mother-in-law is there for everything. Before you understand what you want, your mother-in-law will clear the way for you.

Let you enjoy your love without any psychological burden or guilt

Be with the one you love and live the rest of your life beautifully

I will never let you follow the old path of your mother-in-law and grow old alone in regret, regret, and longing.

hope base

Minglan has gone home to recuperate, but she is mostly in bed. She has aged a lot in a few days.

Mr. Chu came in with porridge and saw Minglan in a daze holding a photo of Chu Xiao.

Put the porridge on the table, sit on the edge of the bed, and hug Minglan into his arms

"Lan'er, we'll be fine

You should also relax your mind, take care of yourself, stay well at home, and wait for Mo'er to come back and reunite."

Minglan's tears flowed out again, "How can I not worry?

Didn't you listen to the boss? A team with so many people can't deal with those mutated animals.

Mo'er is alone outside and encounters danger. What should he do? Call the sky to be unyielding, call the earth and the earth to be ineffective. Gaofeng's novel

This Jiang Yu is real, I think she did it on purpose

Are you deliberately taking revenge on us, Mo'er, by leaving her when she was about to give birth? In revenge, our Chu family is all on Mo'er's side.

Otherwise, it has been so many days, and I can fly in the sky. As long as I have the will, can I still come back? "

Mr. Chu: "We don't know the situation now, and it's hard to guess. I believe she is really lost."

Minglan: "Huh! You don't understand. A straight man like you can't understand a woman's temper."

Mr. Chu:......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766K 17.2K 22
I love the Jurassic Franchise
19.1K 495 25
Peter Parker basically mourning over a taco and getting attacked with fabreeze was a requested one shot so yeah... Yes I will have stupid one shots o...
8.7K 83 7
黑氣席卷[天災] / Black air sweeps across [natural disaster] 作者︰金彩 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/285788.html Summer solstice rebirth and return to the previ...
15.8K 248 29
Author: Fish in the Rain Category: Online Games Science Fiction https://m.shubaow.net/16/16401/ Your sister, don't you want to be so sad that you can...