๐—”๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—พ๐—ถ

By crimsonwrites08

When a sassy model and a ceo fall in love eachother but the fate had a different plan which made her hate him... More

Author's note
Characters
Ch1. Bestfriend?
ch2. Party
Ch3. Couple dance with him?
Ch4. An unexpected meet.
ch5. Proximity.
Ch6. Love and chaos?
Ch7. Caring Aakriti?
Ch8. Confession.
ch9. Date?
ch11. Hospital.

Ch10. kissing in the car?

603 65 58
By crimsonwrites08

𝘼𝙖𝙠𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫
*sitting on the chair*

"Sooo..You are my bf?" I asked hesitating as I was feeling a lil shy.

"hnji aaj se mai aapka hun or sirf aapka or aap mere ho sirf mere. Mai ni share krunga kisi se!" he said looking so cutee.

𝐴𝑤𝑤𝑤 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑦

"Haan haan bilkul" I said laughing

I was feeling so special today. This is the best day ever! For real.

he clapped his hands. The waiter entered the room and I turned a little to see what's coming. The waiter was carrying a big tray.

SHAHI PANNER (check)

RAJMA CHAWAL (check)

CHOLE BHATURE (check)

CHILI POTATO ( check)

NAAN ( check)

GULAB JAMUN (check )

MOMOSSSSSS!!!

" These all are my favourites!! How did you know I love all these?" i asked.

"Babe aap apne boyfriend ko kam samjhti ho?" He flipped his hair.

𝑁𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑖 𝑎𝑎𝑑𝑚𝑖

" But I don't wanna eat all this." I said smirking.

"What?? Why? Do you not like all this? I'm sorry is there a problem" he said panicking.

𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑧𝑧 𝑘𝑖 𝑒𝑠𝑖 𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑖 𝑘𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑖

" I was about to rizz you but you just ruined it babe." i said with a innocent pouty face.

His ears turned red. He got shy.

"Babe?" He said getting shy.

"Ohh no not babe" I said

"NOOO I LIKE BABE" He said like a lil kid.

"You are my babyyy" I said and pecked him.

I then started eating the food when he suddenly said something making me choke on my food.

"This baby can turn into a daddy real quick." He smirked.

He passed me the water and started laughing.

I got lost in him. He was looking so cute but sexy at the same time. I just wanted to kiss him all night.

I was about to eat my bite but when he offered me his first bite from his hands. While I was about to take the bite from his hands I accidentally bit his fingure.

" Apke andr ki sherni ko active mt kriye. Khana khaiye." he said.

~~~~~~~

We ate our food and went out to the car.

We were walking and holding hands when I suddenly said to Vihaan.

" Babe uper dekho wahhhaaa." I said.

he looked above and I got a chance to do the thing I saw in the reel.

I tip toed and kissed his ADAMS APPLE and ran.

𝙑𝙞𝙝𝙖𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫

This is the best day i have ever had like in the normal days i was busy in my daily life working, attending meetings and whatnot.

This day this period of my life is very Comforting and calm. I want the time to be paused right here.

And I want it to stay like this. FOREVER.
With my babe.

We had dinner and were walking holding hands. It felt heaven walking by her side. I am super lucky to have her.

" Babe uper dekho wahaaa." Akriti said.

The moment I looked up-

FUCKKK
What was that? LITERALLY!
SHE JUST LANDED A KISS ON MY ADAMS APPLE.
Itna acha crime krke APRADHI farar.
BHAG GYII.
he kissed me and ran away like WHAT IS THIS BEHAVIOUR AAKRITI??

SHE THINK SHE CAN KISS ME AND JUST RAN AWAY. NAAHHH

She just turned me on with that.

I ran to her at my fullest " RUN AKRITI RUN , IF I CATCH YOU I WILL KISS YOU ALL NIGHT."

I was chasing her and she was running like a flash. We were both running laughing.

I catched her and tickled her on her waist she was laughing so hard.

"Vihaan babe Noooo stop-" She said laughing.

I stopped and grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close to me. Aakriti's back landed on my chest. We both were too close.

"BAE what did you think ? I can't catch you?" i said.

I leaned towards her neck and landed a wet kiss there making Aakriti moan.

She didn't said anything and was standing still.

I landed one more kiss and Aakriti turned around facing me. We were looking at each other eyes being lost in them.

𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑡.

"Vihaan?" She said.

"Yes, my love" I responded to her looking at her beauty.

"Are you sure you love me?" Aakriti asked.

"I am sure of this more than anything bacha.

I can't stop thinking about you. I always want to be by your side. I love you so much my baby." I said and kissed her forehead.

"Vihaan I love you so much. I can't loose you now and I won't let you go anywhere." Aakriti tightly hugged me.

I hugged her back and we were hugging eachother for 10 minutes now.

"Babe." Aakriti said.

"Yes My love I am listening"

"You are the most handsome man in the world. I feel so comfortable with you. I have never felt this comfortable with anyone. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚"

The thing she said melted me. It means so much to me that I can comfort her always. This is the best thing I have ever heard in my entire life.

After that we both went to our car. I ran to the passanger seat to open the door for MY BABE. And covered the roof of the car with my hand so that she does not bump her head from the roof of the car.

We thought to go on a long drive and then I will drop her home.

" Akriti, wanna have some ice-cream." i asked.

" DAMNN, I was about to say that." she replied.

"Then LETSS GOO."i said and soon the car reached the destination.

𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙧

"What do you want to have?' i asked.

"Choco fudge please." she replied.

"What about you? Apka favourite flavour kya h Vihaan?" She said.

I got close to her ears and whispered

"YOU." Saying that I left to order making Aakriti turn into a red tomato.

I handed her her ice-cream and we both decided to have it in the car as the place was too crowdy.

We were in the car when and she was eating her ice cream looking so cute.

Look at her cheeks, the ice cream is there. Awww cutie

I leaned towards her and licked the icecream.

She looked at me and smiled.

Aakriti then intentionally took some ice cream and had it all around her lips.

"Do you want to taste it?" She smirked.

I leaned over her and licked all the ice cream from her lips, cheeks and chin giving her kisses.

I sat back on my seat when Aakriti crawled and came to my seat leaning over me. She sat on my 𝐋𝐚𝐩 turning me on.

"Aakriti.." I said.

"You don't like it?"

"I do-"

"Then stfu and kiss me" She said and I started kissing her.

I kissed her. She kissed back trying to keep the pace with my lips. We were kissing and got lost in each other. Making each other breathless.

Aakriti broke the kiss. And took some of my ice cream and dropped it on her collarbone intentionally.

I licked there. And started giving her kisses on her neck and then on her collarbone. I was between her legs and she was exactly siting on my lil buddy.

I kissed her on her neck and she titled her neck to gave me excess to her neck. I gave a love bite there. I adjusted my position and her hands went to my hair.

She started caressing my hair and I hel her from her waist and she kissed me all over my face.

*their exact position*

We were lost just then my phone rang.

"Come on not now" Aakriti said in her seductive tone.

I took my phone and put it on silent. And looked at my precious women.

"Who was it?"

"My secretary"

"Nvm" she said it and slapped her lips on mine.

~~~~~~~~

"It's late babe let's go"

Aakriti got back on her seat. We both were sweating even though the ac was on. I was holding aakriti hand with my one hand and the other was drving the car.

The rain started.

We were on the road. I couldn't see due to the rain.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫

Vihaan was finding it hard to drive because of the rain just then a truck on full speed came towards Vihaan and Aakriti's car and bumped into the their car making the car turn right and bump straight into a tree. The car was crushed and Aakriti and Vihaan were unconscious.

There was smoke coming out from the car's engine.

Far from there an unknown person was looking at this scene smirking wearing a black hoodie and a mask covering the face.

"Oops" The person said laughing and disappeared in the dark.

~~~~~~~

𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞!

𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬. 𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬.

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡. 𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐰.

𝐍𝐯𝐦 𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐐𝐈.

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬? 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭?

Khush rahiye haste rhiye savdhaan rhe aur dekhte rahe AASHIQI

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 <3

1540 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 1K 28
"Everything you did we did together our lovely moments all were just a part of revenge for you? SPEAK UP DAMN IT!!", she shouted while her tears were...
6.3K 112 14
It's a love story between a college girl and a handsome ceo ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ Swetha Natrajanโค๏ธ She is a 20 years college girls who is s...
114K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
451K 18.9K 39
AYANSH MEHRA, 28 years old, he is the CEO of Arya Company.... He is hot, handsome and kind hearted man.. But he never got love Or support in his life...