Shane Gillis: who is he?

By mukulmahor388

Alongside Dan Soder and Jay Oakerson, Shane Gillis Girlfriend is a well-known American radio broadcaster, pod... More

Shane Gillis: who is he?

6 0 0
By mukulmahor388

Alongside Dan Soder and Jay Oakerson, Shane Gillis GirlFriend is a well-known American radio broadcaster, podcaster, and stand-up comedian who co-hosts The Bonfire on Comedy Central Radio. After that, he and comedian Matt McCusker co-hosted the podcast Matt and Shane's Secret. He has been a guest on Legion of Skanks, The Doug Stanhope Podcast, and The Real Ass Podcast on multiple occasions. Sadly, after just four days of his on-air debut in 2019, he was let go from NBC's Saturday Night Live.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 33.1K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
1.7M 142K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
403K 13.5K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...