❝EMPRESS OF THE SEA. ❞ ➤ 𝙊�...

Por flatlinecutie

╰┈➤ One piece x Makima reader. ── ❝𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎�... Más

𝙀𝙈𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙎
000 | CAUGHT MY ATTENTION
001 | PETS
002 | FIRE OF ACE
003 | HUMAN EMOTION
004 | SECRETS
005 | DEVIL'S APPEARANCE
006 | SPHERE'S OF HELL
007 | WORLD DOMINANCE
008 | MONSTROUS
009 | UNEXPECTED
010 | AFFECTIONATE
011 | AWAKENING BOND
012 | SWEET GENERAL
013 | THE WEDDING
014 | THE CHOSENS
015 | THE POENYGLPH'S MESSAGE
016 | LAND OF WANO
017 | ROAD TO ONIGASHIMA
018 | MEMORIES OF JOYBOY
019 | PAST TO REMEMBER
020 | EQUALITY OR CRUELTY?
021| THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
022 | THE RETURN OF JOYBOY
023 | DRUM OF LIBERATION
024 | BEAT, LOUDLY HEARTBEAT
025 | BINDING VOW THE CHANT OF AGRESSION
026 | HEAVEN AND HELL

027 | RAISE OF THE DEAD

837 59 10
Por flatlinecutie

Empress of the sea✓

Quote: She's under my circumstances.

AS SOON AS THE, Straw hat pirates sail to prepare for the next destination and you did waa to rest on the guest room while luffy wss keeping you there.

You stared at the cup seeing your reflection on the water, why he save you? You know the past joy boy was not like that and how come luffy is different your head ache as you rub your temples. You still have the bad side on you.

However you made a promise to luffy that you need to be with him till he became the pirate king. You sighed and set the glass down on the night stand. All of a sudden the door open reveals Sanji carrying a food tray on his hand wearing a smile.

"Here ya go. Y/n-sama. You need to eat you've been here for weeks luffy is worried.." Sanji brought it Infront of you.

As you smiled in response.

"Oh by the way. Y/n-sama do you eat this kind of food?" He said pointing at the vegetable and fruits on the side but it only has one steak on the plate.

You nod and chuckle."Do i look like a cannibal? I still ate human food.."

Sanji just have heart shape eyes."haaaai! Even if you do ate humans! I still love your beauty!"

Someone smack Sanji on the head and it was Nami.

She rolled her eyes."what are you even saying? Can you leave her alone now.... I'm sorry Y/n-san..." She bowed and apologised pulling sanji away from the room.

You sighed and just ate silently, the sound of the cold wind can be heard by you and yet.

You saw outside that it was snowing making you stared blankly again.

The contract was still there luffy lied to his crew, and he's protecting you from them.

Your blood boils all of a sudden when you saw on your vision that Trafalgar Law, was getting beat up by Blackbeard. He was trying to capture law's devil fruit.

You got off the bed as you stared at your hands debating whether to made contact on law.

If you used your power the contract will continued and so on, your presence will be felt by those humans that made contact on you.

You grit your teeth as you heard law's hard breathe he's all beating up, despite of him losing trust on you. You still want law to live.

You whisper."I'm sorry... Luffy.."

Your eyes glow as crows already started appearing everywhere on this dedication means that the empress of the sea, Y/n D. Hartz was still alive and you're not planning to make a scene.

You're using your power to save Law.

(somewhere on an island)

Trafalgar law was all beaten up after a massive fight with black beard he's laying on the ground as Marshall D. Teach laugh at him.

"Zehahahaha! Look at you Trafalgar law. You are finally defeated say your last words.." He grip and used his ability the darkness ready to nullified Law's devil fruit on his hand.

But a one of the black beard pirates known as Burgess started to cough blood as he kneel on the ground making Blackbeard's attempt to steal law's ability stop.

"What's wrong burgess?" Teach said.

However his body tremble when he saw a like hundreds of crows was flying on the sky as their eyes look exactly like the swirl yellow eyes they feared. Blackbeard started to sweat as well as all his entire crew.

"Y/n D. Hartz.... She's still alive..." He mumbles.

Law gasp and look at the sky, the only person that used that ability was the woman he known for decades. The woman he worshipped and made contract.

"Y/n-sama?" He whispers softly, one of the crow land on Law's stomach making his eyes blink twice.

"Screw away....Teach....or I'll make you.." Your voice can be heard echo the entire place making them sweat as Blackbeard couldn't believe you're helping Law.

Teach grit his teeth."this is not fair my queen we have a deal with you! Don't kill burgess he's losing lots of blood!"

"I'll give you some choice..Leave Law alone or I'll cut off our contract...choose one.." You said as your eyes glow talking to them inside your mind.

Blackbeard went silent like a minute but he remained calm and raise his hands."Everyone retreat...and listen to Empress Y/n..."

"Good choice." You said as the Blackbeard pirates started to back away leaving Trafalgar Law alone.

Bepo one of his crew rush to him crying."Captain! Captain!"

The entire crew grab some first aid kit to make sure Law will recover, Bepo guide him to sat up straight the crow was still on Law's stomach making him feel guilty about something.

"Y/n-sama? I know you're listening.." Law mumbles.

"Wait! Y/n-sama! I thought she's dead so she was the one save you captain!" Bepo yelled but his crewmate hush him off.

Law was trying to talk to you.

"I know. I shouldn't have broke the contract but why did you save me? I'm no longer one of your pets?" Law said making his crew just listen.

Law waited for an answer as silence filled the air, the crew started to feel the awkward situation.

"I'm just doing my last deal, Law be careful next time. I'll be going now." You said.

"Wait!"

"Hmm?"

"Y/n-sama bring back my contract."

You smiled knowing that Law will trust you again."I'm on it."

(Few hours later)

She manage to change to some clothes on that robin let her burrow, she wores the fit black dress and boots just incase she encouraged herself to fight again.

You got outside as the coldness of the wind made you shiver.

"Y/n!!!!" Luffy's voice can be heard somewhere making you startled when his long arms just wrapped on your body like a burrito.

"Here wear this coat. It's cold here. We're near some island." He smiled brightly showing his white teeth.

You blush and just nod as he let go of you while his crew scold him for acting like that on you. You were happy that luffy is taking care of you as he promised.

The ship and a storm made you stumble but Someone grab you behind to make sure you won't fall the ship is moving due to the pressure of the wind and sea.

"Hey. Focus. We're near an island." Zoro mumbles behind you.

Your attention was caught when a woman can be seen on a spiral water that the storm created Luffy went there to save the person making you move.

"Luffy!" You tried to walk away but zoro kept you in place.

"Hey it's okay luffy will be fine. Besides Luffy ask me to watch on you...if he's not around.." Zoro grip a hold on you.

But as soon as you saw Luffy, chopper and the girl they saved drop on the water making your eyes widen and yelled."Luffy!!"

Jimbei took the opportunity to jump on the water to save them. A robot just grab the straw hat ships making your eyes narrowed and felt odd this island that they took forth made you recognise something.

"This place is egghead.. Vegapunk's lair.."

================

Hey guys! Have you miss this book I'm sorry. I was waiting for egghead island arc on anime to be keep going since I don't wanna spoil something yet. I hope you love this chapter.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.2K 193 15
The Beauty was incomparable to any other. The Beauty exuded kindness and grace. The Beauty's smile melted hearts with eyes that shined like stars. Bu...
53.2K 2.3K 20
𝑯𝑰𝑴𝑬 Goddess, that's what she was known for, not because of her house but her personality. The way she brightened up every room...
26.6K 1.1K 28
[MODERN AU] COMPLETED ☑️ The only love Luffy had in his life were hookups, one-night stands, and one relationship that ended horribly. He's never be...
27.6K 677 25
☆.。.:* 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘴 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰 .。.:*☆ ©glitterfreezed - 🇳‌🇴‌🇻‌ 11, 2019 【𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 - slow updates】 ...