πŒπ€π‹π“π„π’π„ π…π€π‹π‚πŽπ οΏ½...

By SilverGoldCommunity

Want more recognition and want to get tips on how to improve? You are at the right place! Welcome to the Mal... More

πŒπ€π‹π“π„π’π„ π…π€π‹π‚πŽπ 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 πŸπŠπŸπŸ’ πŸͺΆ
𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 πŸͺΆ
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄𝐒 πŸͺΆ
ππ‘πˆπ™π„π’ πŸͺΆ
𝐅𝐀𝐐 πŸͺΆ
π‘π„π†πˆπ’π“π‘π€π“πˆπŽπ πŸͺΆ
π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹ π‚π€π“π„π†πŽπ‘π˜ π‹πˆπ’π“ πŸͺΆ
𝐒𝐏. π‰π”πƒπ†πˆππ† 𝐈 πŸͺΆ
𝐒𝐏. π‰π”πƒπ†πˆππ† 𝐈𝐈 πŸͺΆ
π…π€ππ“π€π’π˜πŸͺΆ
πŒπ˜π’π“π„π‘π˜/π“π‡π‘πˆπ‹π‹π„π‘ πŸͺΆ
𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 π…πˆπ‚ πŸͺΆ
π˜πŽπ”ππ† 𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓πŸͺΆ
𝐍𝐎𝐍-π…πˆπ‚π“πˆπŽππŸͺΆ
𝐒𝐏. 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓 𝟏 πŸͺΆ

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐒- 𝐀𝐋𝐋 π€ππŽπ”π“ π‰π”πƒπ†πˆππ†πŸͺΆ

171 16 5
By SilverGoldCommunity

Dear Judges!
This is to inform you about the judging process of the Maltese Falcon Awards 2K24.

TARGET-
We have many experienced judges with us and we all know about hectic it is to manage an award show. First of all, we would like to express our gratitude to all the judges who decided to take time out of their schedule and take part.

Let us set some goals so that we all can keep track of our progress. The tentative period for closing the award is mid-September. Results will be declared as soon as we receive the markings. All the prizes will be distributed by the end of September.

START-

We are almost there and we believe that before May we will receive the desired number of Participants and Judges for the other categories.

Special Category- The judging period starts on 5th May (tentative). Judges will have to judge 5 books. 5 days per book [5 books x 5 days = 25 days], Judges will get 25 days. An extension of 7 days will be provided if needed.

Main Category- Judges will have to judge 4 books. 8 days per book [4 books x 8 days = 32 days], Judges will get more than a month to judge four books. An extension of 14 days will be provided if needed.

HOW TO JUDGE?

Judges will be provided with Google Forms where they will have to give the markings accordingly. Links will be given via DMS once the books are allotted.

JUDGES SPECIAL

Since you all will be working so hard for the Award, here are some perks for our Judges.

i.) A follow from our Alternate Account
ii.) The Maltese Falcon Judge's certificate.
iii.) A free ticket to our community. Judges can join our community with Reviewers and Judges' roles without any interviews [Discord will be needed].
iv.) The Falcon Sticker!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 581 24
✦ Λ‘ Φ΄ΦΆ π“‚ƒβŠΉ π˜“π˜ͺ𝘭𝘒𝘀 - 𝘈 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘡𝘡𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘒 𝘭𝘰𝘡 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘒𝘭π˜ͺ𝘡π˜ͺ𝘦𝘴. Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆ ˚ ༘ κ•₯ β‹†ο½‘Λš π˜—π˜’π˜³π˜΅π˜ͺ𝘀π˜ͺ𝘱�...
273K 12.3K 110
|English| β€’ englisch quotes β€’ german quotes β€’ one chapter - one picture β€’ one chapter - one quote β–² !WARNING! β–² β†’ depression β†’ suicid...
80.2K 13.3K 131
ΰΆ…ΰ·€ΰ·’ΰΆ±ΰ·’ΰ·ΰ·ŠΰΆ ΰ·’ΰΆ­ ΰ·„ΰ·ΰΆœΰ·“ΰΆΈΰ·Š ΰΆ’ΰ·ΰΆ½ΰ·ΰ·€ΰΆš ΰ·€ΰ·’ΰΆ±ΰ·’ΰ·ΰ·ŠΰΆ ΰΆΊ
90.8K 11.6K 49
She wants tall, dark and handsome But not all TDHs are ideal husband and it takes a bitter lesson for Bukky to realize that.