Desi Mohabbatain..💗

By babybeartae_07

When Koreans fall in love with Indians.. Let's see thier cute love story.. [My first ff so please forgive me... More

Introduction 💗
chapter 1..
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 43
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 69
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
chapter 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 31
Chapter 37
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 53
Chapter 57
Chapter 63
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 72
Chapter 75

Chapter 56

587 30 6
By babybeartae_07

Everyone already reached Delhi yesterday..and today yn will leave for Korea to her in law house..

It's now morning time and after 1 hour they will leave..

With Ritu and jimin.

With Kim's everyone also leaving so jimin will go too. Ritu helping him to pecking his bag.. checking everything..she didn't saying anything her facial expressions like she will cry now. She double sad first obviously for yn and second jimin. He just staring at her sitting on bed looking at her. She still silent he knows she need to cry and it's hurts him. He pull her and hug her softly..which make her close her eyed and tears fall down from her eyes.

Jimin- what happened baby?

Ritu- s...she going jimin..

He chuckled sadly..

Jimin- she have to go..

Ritu - i know.. but how I will spend my time without her. You know jimin since childhood till now we never seperate from eachother like just for once..we used to go school together.. college together even...e...even

Jimin- shhh...

Ritu- she is elder then me but still she told I am her like big sister who support her and cherries her..like now she leaving me here alone..

He broke hug hug slightly and cup her face wiping her tears...

Jimin- you both will live together. I will come really soon and take you with me for forever then we all live together..hm

She smile and nod..he kiss her forehead and hug her..

Jimin- now your not sad right..

She nod..

Jimin- Just after a while yn will go you should comfort her here your sad..say goodbye her and me happily hm..

She nod..

Ritu- hm..

She look at her cup his face .

Ritu- I will miss you..come soon.

He chuckled and nod. She smile and kiss his lips...

Ritu- love you..

Jimin- love you more..

They smile..

*

Here adi and yn sitting on balcony which is thier both favourite place. Yn hugging him puting her head on his shoulder tears gether in her eyes while he carries her hairs..

Yn- vai.. please take care of Jennie she need you now..spend time with her.

He nod..with smile..she wipe her tears and say .

Yn- Don't scold ashi more I will not be here to stop you..so don't scold her more she now big..just understand her she will understand. And don't take stress about me and work..

Her voice is teary which making his eyes getting teary too seeing his small sister whom he loves more is going away from him..he Patt his head and kiss his forehead. She closed her eyes cantroling her emotions. Taehyung come while searching her.. becouse it's time to go.. seeing them he stop there and smile sadly knowing what they both feeling. He didn't disturbed them and left from there.

*

Here everyone ready to go expect ashi ,adi and yn.

Mrs kim- where is yn tae?

Tae- eomma just wait sometime..she will come..

Adi- she is here..

They look at direction where they both coming..adi made her stand beside taehyung..and taehyung hug him..

Tae- don't warry adi..i promise I will let her cry..

He smile..

Adi- I trust you..

They smile..yn look at her parents and hug her Father crying on his chest..

Mr roy- shhh my strong girl don't cry..hm.

Mrs roy put her hand on her head as she look at her and hug her..

Yn- m..maa

Her mother hide her tears and say..

Mrs roy- You have to take care of your family..don't be weak hm..

Yn look at her..

Yn- bless me that I can keep my family happy the way you keep us..

She smile and nod.. seeing them everyone got emotional. Yn look at Jennie and hug her..

Yn- take care hm..

Jennie - you too..and our baby also Miss him/her bua..

Yn chuckled..

Yn- I will miss them too..

Yn look at Ritu...ahd they both hug eachother..

Ritu- yeaa go happily..

Yn- Hm taie care and don't warry soon I will come with my dever..

Ritu blush and nod..they hug eachother..and meet everyone..

Yn- a..ashi? Where is she?

Ashi- d..dii

Everyone look up..ashi come running..

Yn- kaha thi?

Ashi didn't said anything just hug her as yn Patt her back..

Ashi- I am not crying dii. I understand.

Yn smile and look at her they both tears..

(Mujhe rona arha hai guys)

Yn- hm don't trouble anyone..hm and study well..

Ashi- I will..

Ashi hug taehyung..

Ashi- jiju taie care of my dii..

Tae- hm i will..you also take care of yourself..we will meet soon..

Ashi nod with smile..

Mr kim- now we should leave..

Mr roy- yes yes...

They hug eachother saying byee...and everyone went out.. taehyung hood her hand..and started walking..yn look back at her family and smile..

As they wive thier hand.. taehyung look at her and smile..

Tae- Love..

Yn look at him and nod. and they both went out..they sattle in car..and finally they left. As soon the car's left..Mrs roy sit on couch crying..

Jennie - maa please don't cry..

Mrs roy- it's really hard to say goodbyes..

Ritu- Maa think about yn she started her new life..we should give her strength..hm

She nod and they hug eachother.

***

Chalo chalte hai Korea...

Time skip..

At Seoul, Korea:

Their flight just now land in Korea..and the everyone gather  infront of entrence in airport becouse Korea's most famous business Kim Taehyung coming with his bride..

All media started focusing on entrence as everyone cheers.. seeing the beautiful couple coming while holding hands. Taehyung and yn both smile towards Everyone and bow.

Each and every people here know yn as she is the most famous fashion designer in India..yn wive her hand to everyone with sweet smile...as his manager ahd bodyguards come to take them away from the crowd..

They sattle car..yn and taehyung sit alone and others in defferent cars. Yn looking around the view of Korea...as she first time came here. He chuckled seeing her..it's already evening and the weather is so beautiful here..cold air...

He pull her closely by her waist as she chuckled..

Tae- welcome to Korea Mrs kim.

Yn- gamsahabnida..Mr kim.  (thank you

He chuckled and kiss her cheek as she sign at driver he chuckled.

*

Finally they reached Kim mansion. All the car's stop infront of house as taehyung come out first then open door for her..and forward his hand..yn hold it and she come out...

Tae- Your home..

Yn look infront her..and smile

Yn- My home..

She smile..

Jimin, jk- welcome bhabhi..

Yn- Thank you..

Mrs kim- come yn..

Then everyone went inside..Mrs kim made yn and taehyung stand near door as she gave to her Ghar pravesh..

Mrs kim did arti and welcome them..

Everyone - Welcome to your home..

Yn smile and come inside..and roam her eyes in whole house which is so beautiful she first time seeing his house..

Mrs kim- yn dear do you like your house..

Yn smile and nod..

Yn- it's so beautiful..

They all come to living room..

Yn adoring the house with her soft eyes as everyone smile seeing her..
Then suddenly they heard some sound..they turned and saw on ground..

Tae- Tan!!

Yn confused about it..He come running to him and started jumping telling him to poch him up.. taehyung pick him up..

Tae- aww Tan appa missed you so much!!

He started licking taehyung's face as everyone laugh..

Yn- Um tae..?

They turned to yn..Tan Burk seeing yn..

Jk- bhabhi meet he is yountan our another family member..

Tae- Tan meet your momma..

Yn smile..

Yn- aww tae why don't you told me about him hm?

Tae- love i want to surprise you that's why and yes tan know you he already likes you..

He said as Tan Burk..as yn and everyone laugh..

Yn- aww come come..

Tan went to yn and taehyung chuckled..

Yn- he is soo cute..aww your appa so bad..he didn't even told me about you..

He said as Tan glare at taehyung everyone laugh..

Tae- yeaa...

Yn- you should took him with you..he stay in home alone..

Tae- no actually tan don't like to travel so I kept it with my secretary he stays there...

Yn- aww don't warry from now on you will stay here..

Yn and tan become so close in less time..

Mrs kim- ok ok tan you should let your parents spend time right..

As she said tan jump from yn's arje went to jimin..

Jimin- haha..look.

Tae- he is so understanding.

Everyone laugh..

Mrs Kim - Tae took her to room show her house..

Tae- hm hm.

Jimin- let's go tan and kookie let's go..

They three left.

Mrs Kim - you both take rest..

Yn nod..then one by one everyone left from there leaving them alone..yn chuckled as he quickly pick her up in bridal style.

Yn- yeaa tae what are you doing?

Tae- obviously taking you in our room in my style..

Yn blush..as he chuckled started walking upstairs...he stand infront of his room door and out her down..

Tae- now open the door of our new World..

Yn smile and slowly open the door..and come inside as he come behind her.

Yn look at the room and admiring it with her soft geze as she slowly walking in whole room..as he stand looking at her..

Tae- how's our room?

Yn- it's look like i have some kind of emotion with this room it's feel so closed to mine..it's real so beautiful

He smile back hug her..

Tae- I designed it..for us. Just the way you want.. simple but beautiful.

Yn chuckled..

Yn- Thank you..

Tae- yeaaa...thank you?

She laugh...

Yn- ok ok..

He chuckled kiss her cheek. And hold her hand

Tae- come I have to show you something...

Yn- hm what?

He took her and told..

Tae- look there..

Yn look front and sye smile seeing the photo frames kept there..One is there are while family picture...and another one on the wall behind bed there kept thier weeding photo frame.. yn smile..

Yn- it's so beautiful tae...

Tae- I am glad ..

Yn chuckled and hug him..

Yn- Thank you thank you so so much...

He chuckled and kiss her head..

Tae- everything for you love...

They chuckled.

Tae- hm now Mrs yn you should fresh up..and take rest..

Yn nod. And started unpacking.

In India..

In India right now it's night time. Adi sitting on bed with a album that time Jennie come inside and saw him . She sat beside him saw he watching yn's childhood pictures..

Jennie - adi.

Adi- Jennie look nah yesterday she was so small who don't even know how to walk and today she married and taking care of her own family..

Jennie smile..

Jennie - Hm adi..you will feel proud of herself..

Adi- I am proud of her..

They smile..adi closed the albums and hug her..

Adi- Now everything finally completed now I will only taking of my babies..

Jennie chuckled and nod..

____________________________

Next day...

In kim mansion.

All guests already left now only jimin and aria is here. As yn told them to stay.

Taehyung come downstairs running calling yn..

Tae - love lo-

He saw everyone sitting on couch expect yn..

Jk- good morning hyung..

Tae- hm good morning but where is yn?

Aria- oppa bhabhi is in kitchen..

Tae- oh ok..

Jimin- tae-

Before he could say taehyung run to kitchen..as they sign.

Jimin- now we will see..

They laugh..

In kitchen

Yn making breakfast for everyone as she felt two strong arms around her small waist..yn chuckled knowing who is it..

Yn- good morning.

Tae- umm good morning but why you left me there..

Yn- you were sleeping and I have work so ..

Tae- yes but why you doing work..I kept staffs..

Yn sign..

Yn- mr kim I am elder daughter in law in this house so I have to do work..i am like it...

Tae- yea yea Mrs kim..you can do. But you should wish me morning..

Yn- I did now .

Tae- no not like this you forgot i told you I want my every morning special..

Yn blush.. taehyung turned her around and pull her closer by her waist..

Yn- t...tae we a..are not alone in home...

Tae- No one will come here..

Yn closed her eyes he chuckled and lean but..

Tan- *Burk*

They flinch and look back..yn laugh..

Tae- hm now you left to disturb me!!

Taehyung pick him up...

Yn- aish!! Tae..

He chuckled then Mrs kim come inside kitchen..

Mrs kim- oh tan and his appa what you guys doing here..

They look at him..

Tae- to help their mamma and wife..

Mrs kim- no need to help them get out..

Yn- yes..

Tae - yeaaa..

Mrs kim- go get out...

Tae- hm hm..

He said and they both left.

***

Everyone sat on dinning table

Then yn and Mrs kim come out from kitchen..

Jk- bhabhi what today's special..

Mrs kim- Today yn made Korean dishes.

Everyone - wow..

Tae- why Korean?

Yn- umm becouse I learn...

Tae- then ok..

Everyone laugh..

Mr kim- are serve me..

Yn- I will..

Yn serve everyone...

Jimin- c'mon you taste first!!

Tae- sure..

He took bite with chopstick...and look at yn..yn frown..

Yn- it's not good!!

Everyone eat and they look at yn..

Aria- ohhh...bhabhi...

Tae- it's fabulous love...

Yn smile brightly..

Mr kim- Hmm..it's really so tasty after tasting Indian dishes to eat Korean..both are delicious..

Yn chuckled..

Yn- thank you..

Mrs kim- yn dear I must say..meri Bahu hey kamal kii..

Hearing this everyone chuckled..

Everyone - right...

Yn blush..

Mr kim- well Mr taehyung what plan to go company' hm.. weeding complete..

Tae- yea yea appa..

Mr kim- you will join from today..

Tae- today?

Mrs kim- hm..

Jimin- oh yea actually I am also going..I have to go company...

Mr kim- good and yes jungkook you also..

Jk- appa now?

Tae- yeaa now!!

Jk- that's not fair now bhabhi come let me spend time with her..

Yn chuckled..

Tae- wife mine but still I am going to work why can't you hm?

Jk- bhabhi will stay with you everytime I didn't even got time..

Everyone laugh..

Tae- It's good although.

Yn - it's ok kookie go and start you work then we will talk..

Jk- hmm*pout*

Yn say beside him and say..

Yn - kookie don't you want to get married..

Jk- of course..

Yn- hm then you should focus on work..if not then how could you marry..look at your brother he is hardworking you should now focus on work..

Hearing her taehyung smile as jungkook chuckled..

Jk- I will bhabhi thank you..

Yn- that's my boy .

He chuckled as yn smile..

Mr kim- hm now..

Jk- I will go from today appa..

Tae - good..

Mr kim- Tae will teach you what to do..then slowly slowly will learn everything..

Jk- ok appa..

Then everyone down breakfast..

*

In room ..

He getting ready wearing his shirt...as yn come and back hug him. He chuckled and ask..

Tae- should I stay home?

Yn- aniyo!!

He chuckled.

Tae- wae?

She come infront of him and say while fixing his shirt..

Yn- no go and do work..and come soon to me..

Tae- I will..

Yn made him wear his coat and say..

Yn- btw How much far from here to company...

Tae- hm almost half an hour distance..why?

Yn- no no i just asking..can't I know?

Tae- ofcourse you will..

Jk- HYUNG COME FIRST!!

Tae- uhh he will not let me live peacefully what you giving him that he got motivated..

Yn chuckled..

Yn- He is mature enough to understand..

He chuckled. He wear his watch and took her bag..and kiss her forehead..

Tae- take care and don't do any over work staff is here...I will try to come soon..till then you ca--

He stop as yn peck on his lips..

Yn- offo tae..I will. And you also take care of yourself and jaldi jaldi ajana ap..

He chuckled..

Tae- ok..bye love you..

Yn- hm hm love you..

*

Jk- uhh hyun--

Tae- yes yes..let's go..

Jk- thank god let's go.

Jimin- oh god tae I am sure today you gone .

Tae- i am also thinking same..

Jk- bhabhi..

Yn- uhh you both don't tease him..and kookie all the best for your first day at company..

Jk- thank you bhabhi..

He hug her..

Tae- now we are getting late I think..

Jk- yea yea let's go..

They chuckled and left home.

Aria- bhabhi let's go we will watch the photos...

Yn nod..

Mrs kim- add mee to..

Yn- sure eomma..

They chuckled.

............

Continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 81 15
*Authour* Hello guys it's my first ff soo please support me please
11.9K 1.7K 26
Hey guys this is my first ff story 😌 and this story is based on my favourite movie "Mera brother ki dulhan". This story will be publish in Hinglish...
14.1K 526 21
Another indian ff of another crazy love story. Read to know!!!......
549K 20.2K 37
what happens when a Korean Mafia K.TH gets obsessed with a cute Indian girl disclaimer dark ff, violence, no hate to any idols.. just a ff