The Little Meloetta

By KimWillbee

The story of a mythical pokémon who fell in love with a human, then lost him to another. It's sort of like a... More

Meloetta's Friends and Protectors
An Archeological Adventure

Short Prologue

13 0 0
By KimWillbee

Once there was a mythical pokémon named Meloetta. She had a voice like none other which could heal the hearts of people and pokémon alike. She was very kind to the people who protected her and to the pokémon that assisted those people. Meloetta also had friends among other legendary pokémon, such as the youngest and newest member of the "Swords of Justice", or "Sacred Swordsmen" who was called Keldeo. 

Meloetta was unaware of it, but Keldeo also had quite a crush on her. Although Keldeo did like Meloetta a lot, he never wasted his feelings on getting jealous of the many other male pokémon who became infatuated with his love interest simply upon meeting Meloetta, because he knew that she was too focused on other things such as making her own guardians happy to care much about boys. All of this was true until a human male came into Meloetta's sight one day. That is what our story is about. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 54 11
baca ajaa, terserah. ga suka ga usah dibacaa Tapi jangan lupa vote. Boleh request mau yg gimna, komen ajaaaa Siapa tau ada yang pengin request bisa c...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
168K 10.5K 47
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...