๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž สธแดฌแดบแดฐแดฑแดฟแดฑหข หฃ...

By DeadGhosy

๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ญ๐‘ถ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ
๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ
๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ข๐ž๐
๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง
๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ
๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ
๐–๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ญ๐ก
๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ง๐ข๐š
๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐’๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฉ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ž
๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐†๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐…๐š๐ข๐ฅ
๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ

577 27 8
By DeadGhosy

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: OBSESSED BEHAVIOR, A CHARACTER DEATH, GORE, BLOOD, STALKING, AND YANDERE THEMES

AIDO SMILED WIDELY, he never thought that his 'lover' would spare his life, but he did! He felt heat go all over his body at the thought of the [color] haired boy just holding his body. The thought of his beloved [M/N] just kissing him and whispering sweet nothings. Aido hums softly, it was clear that he was going crazy after he killed his own sister for bullying his "future husband", his adopted parents questioned him about her disappearance only for him to say that "she wanted to live her own life since she was starting to become an adult."

And they believed him so well. So well that announced the poor girl slightly missing. But oh well, they won't find her body anyways. When Aido first met [M/N] in that alley way, he was hooked. Even if he didn't know who he personally was, he just knew that boy in his arms was meant to be his lover. His only one. After that, he tried to figure out who [M/N] was only to find out he went to the same school as him.

It was even better after that as Aido was shy at talking to our protagonist when encountering him again. After going in the coffee date, each second, each minute of the hour. He was fantasizing how the cold boy would be his husband as he would be the house-wife. Aido even had dark fantasies, dark enough to not be said as he blushes flustered at his own thoughts. Aido thought even kidnapping [M/N], making the poor male stay with him for life. He felt emptiness and darkness when the male he desired wasn't around him. Aido was now walking to a room, a room hidden in his own bedroom as he hums a low tune.

He opens a curtain to reveal pictures. Pictures of [M/N] sleeping, walking, eating, hell even showering. Aido got on his knees with a love sick expression, drool seeps from his mouth as he shakes from seeing the back pictures of the naked cold male. The way the back muscles were so strong looking and defined made Aido shake as a long pale finger traces the picture. Aido wipes the drool from his mouth as he grips the picture and hold it to his heart. Aido, a love sick male who's terribly in love with a man who doesn't even want anything to do with him.

"Don't worry my love! I'll impress you~"

WESTON WAS CONFUSED, sure it's been a while since he encountered that cute boy that actually matched his fighting energy. But it was confusing to see how he got a letter in his locker to meet up with him. It was signed with the name '[M/N]', that made him smile but it was suspicious since it has been months that the cold male hasn't seen or talked to him after that whole moment. But maybe [M/N] wanted to talk to him, probably get to know him better. Yeah..maybe it's that. Weston has noticed how our murderous teen gained friends slightly, so he was proud at how he was gaining friends rather than gaining bullies.

Hours later, the delinquent male was wearing a casual outfit. Making sure his breath didn't stink, making sure his hair was groomed. If he was meeting the boy he dreamed of meeting, he gotta be presentable for him. Weston waited like an abandoned puppy for our [M/N] to come around the corner and take him around town. But each minute felt, odd. He felt as if something was wrong but he didn't want to believe it. That was until he heard running and dodged a needle. Weston was shocked but went to defense mode and jumped back and kept dodging the attacker trying to stab him with this drugged needle. Weston ducked only to be kicked in the face, Weston scoffs and did a round house kick towards the figure. The figure laughs and dodges, the person rushes forward towards the delinquent male.

The figure grabbed Weston by his neck, Weston gagged but then knees the figure. The figure laughed psychically whilst getting up after being kneed in the gut. The figure then runs forward towards the black haired male, Weston puts his fist up ready to box the figure down to the ground. The figure punched Weston in his face which left a slight damage, but not enough. As Weston plunges a punch towards the attacker, he got stabbed through his arm by a chef night. Weston grabbed his arm that bled, he hisses in pain whilst the figure grabbed a needle and plunged it in the boy's neck.

With one last strength to fight, Weston twisted his body to fight only to fall on the ground with a dazed look. The figure laughs, darkly whilst holding their stomach. Moving back and forward, dragging the fallen man down the street. Back into a house as the figure, who is obviously Aido unhoods himself. A dark look on his face. He drags the tall man with a lot of effort and grunts, the delinquent was really big but not buff big. He was such a nuisance towards Aido's skinny arms. The brown haired male smiles seeing how Weston twitched, "don't worry!~ you won't be in pain no more~" Aido says cheerfully. Weston groaned as his eyes dilated, he tried to move but couldn't as he moved his eyes around.

Aido pushes the big boy against a cold floor, Weston groans eyeing the room through what he could try to see. That's when he seen the body of Georgia, her eyes were empty. No soul as her hair was disheveled and her clothes were dirty and bloodied. Her skin looked so pale, it was disgusting how her neck and wrists were sliced. Weston gagged at the smell which made the 'sweet' boy smile at that reaction.

"Don't worry! Sissy won't be alone anyways..." Aido laughed, going to Weston and bending down to pay his cheek. "You're gonna repent for touching my husband." Aido says with a low tone. The brown haired male  smiled getting up and walking away from the fallen boy's eye view.

A rev up noise was made lastly before everything went dark.

[M/N] FELT WATCHED, he was in his room wearing a white top and grey sweatpants. He was mostly asleep a few hours ago and woke up to feel watched. It didn't make him feel paranoid, oh no. It made him feel violated. He felt as if he couldn't get privacy, so he stood from his bed. His hair framing his face perfectly whilst grabbing a box cutter from his bed side. Just In case someone was in his house, their air hole is getting stabbed. Our protagonist walked slow, each step he took was like a feather on the ground.

A person couldn't dare to hear him as he was stealthy like a predator hunting their prey. [M/N] heard a knock to his front door as he walks downstairs, [M/N] stiffens a bit to hear clearly. He waits for a single sound outside of his house, nothing comes.

[M/N] stands up straight and walks over to his door to see what it could be through his peep hole. He sees that it's a box with a heart symbol on it, immediately he knew who sent it. [M/N] scoffs and opens the dammed door, immediately our protagonist kicked the damn box.

He wasn't too sure what could be in the box, but he sure was cautious to figure out. After he waited again for noting to happen after kicking the box, he opened it with the box cutters in hand. [M/N]'s eyes widen, there was a knowing smell he knew. There was a foul smell of blood, and guts...he opened the box to see the head and intestines of a known male he met months ago....

Weston....

"What the fuck...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 339 11
โ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.โž
5.6K 152 9
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ...
5.8K 269 17
"๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ'๐ฌ...
114K 1.2K 25
โ€ข ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” โ€ข ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šˆ๐™ฐ๐™พ๐™ธ/๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐šˆ โ€ข ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...