๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž สธแดฌแดบแดฐแดฑแดฟแดฑหข หฃ...

By DeadGhosy

๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ญ๐‘ถ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ
๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ
๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ข๐ž๐
๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง
๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ
๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ
๐–๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ญ๐ก
๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐’๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฉ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ž
๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐†๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐…๐š๐ข๐ฅ
๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ง๐ข๐š

644 30 5
By DeadGhosy

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: GAYNESS, VIOLENCE, AND MURDER

LEON KNEW, he knew what's been happening around the town. He knew that [M/N] was responsible for the murders of some people. Leon would notice how [M/N] was quick to sensing people who stared at him, he had stared at the cold male from across the cafeteria where he couldn't be found. But he was proved wrong when the [color] haired boy glanced his way, Leon jolted. He couldn't believe he was caught the easy. Not even lunch ladies noticed the poor tired boy across the cafeteria, but someone this murderous teen knew where he was.

Leon just needed to get proof you killed the people you killed, but he didn't know how. So the insomniac boy had a plan in his head, he asked the boy's best friends. June and Caine what were you doing after school. Caine narrowed his eyes protectively , "why you wanna kn—" "Caine don't be mean...[M/N] is staying after school to clean his home room."

"Ah...okay thank you." Leon says leaving the table, he swore he heard a whisper from the grey eyed male. "Fuckin' weirdo." Leon only rolled his eyes as time went past, he was checking every home room that was on [M/N]'s grade level. There he found the boy was looking for, he was sweeping the floor with an empty look like a cold night. Leon entered the room, that gained the attention of the cold boy in the room.

"What?" [M/N] says assuming the male in front of him needed something'.

"You...killed people. Haven't you?" Leon says as he points to [M/N]. The [color] haired boy turned to face the boy that said that in the empty room.

Leon and [M/N] stood across of each other, the dark haired male narrowed his eyes at the boy across of him who didn't even look phased. The broom the [color] eyed male had dropped. In a time of quickness, [M/N] grabbed Leon by his neck. Leon grunted feeling his air get knocked out of his breath. [M/N] thrown the poor boy to the ground, and like a snake he got behind Leon.

[M/N] grabbed Leon by his dark hair, pulling it back so he could whisper lowly in his ear. "So..you wanna tell me why you think telling me what I already know is the best idea.." Leon freezes filling the box cutter knife close to his throat. [M/N]'s cold stare could be felt from a mile away as he stares at the knife he was holding to the insomniac boy.

"I just...wanted to see how you would react..okay?! I'm sorry..." he said, for the first time in his life, his own very life. He pleaded to the unstable male holding him captive.

[M/N] pulls the knife away from the neck of his captive and just scoffs. "God, another nuisance.." [M/N] says as he puts the knife in his pockets, Leon held his neck. Checking for any slight cuts, Leon get up and meets the face of the cold boy's face. Dark eyes meet his own onyx eyes, Leon shivered at the feeling of this.

"You look like a dead person..."

[M/N] felt a slight irritation at that as he didn't know either that was an insult or a compliment.

"....you kinda look like that dude from 'that's not my neighbor'..."

"THE MILKMAN?!"

Leon's eyes widen as he grips the boy's shoulders with a bewildered expression. [M/N] shrugged off the boy's hands. "I said what I damn near said." He says scrunching up his face. "That was not really necessar—" "neither was you interrupting me cleaning this damn classroom.." [M/N] says with an irritated tone.

"Okay. I'm sorry for doing this while you clean your home room...but you killed people right?"

"And how do you know this."

"...." The boy stayed quiet which made the protagonist narrow his eyes as it didn't have the patience for this. "Well? Spit it out." He says with a darken tone, gripping Leon's face. Leon immediately tries pulls himself off the grip only to inhale sharply at the monster strength [M/N] has on him.

"Okay! Okay!" The dark haired male finally felt the release of the grip, he rubs the side of his face. "I had a vision of you murder a student here....and then my gut was just telling me it was true." [M/N] only scoffed, turning his body away. "And I admit even if I know your secret, I must say that I think it's attractive." Now if this was a cartoon, a record scratch would echo through the air as [M/N] gripped the broom he picked up.

"What...." The broom snapped in two, that made Leon jolt back.

"I-I'm just saying!" [M/N] only sighs. "Whatever..just leave before I slit your throat and make you into a coat hanger..." [M/N] says lowly, he didn't make eye contact with the nuisance in the room with him. He heard the classroom sliding door open and close. He sighs feeling the presence gone.

"I fuckin' hate people...."

[M/N] STARES DOWN AT THE BODY, he murdered a person that tried to mug him. So he grabbed the person by their arms and kneed them in their stomach. With that, he easily slit their throat. Fast and quick as our protagonist walks down the sidewalk to his house. Before he could even turn the corner, he felt his body come across another one's body. It was that sickly boy, wearing his signature black dental mask.

"Oh wow..you're stalking me aren't you.."

"what! I'm not I promise—" immediately [M/N] pinned the boy to a nearby wall, Leon flinched feeling his wrists pinned also to the wall. The way [M/N]'s heavy hands held tightly like cuffs to the insomniac boy, Leon gulp feeling [M/N] face get close to his.

"I swear, if I catch you again being near me.." the [color] eyed boy gets close to the other's ear. "I'll make sure they won't find your body.." [M/N] says darkly with a smirk that sent chills to the boy. Leon breathed in shakily with a nod, he felt [M/N] pushed himself off the poor boy.

"Good boy....now go away." [M/N] says pushing Leon to the direction he came from. Leon immediately ran off whilst our protagonist watched carefully to see him going that direction before turning to walk his way home.

Leon felt chills still to his body, the way the cold boy pressed his body against his own made the easily sick boy flustered but scared. He never got pinned like that...it was oddly hot.

Leon suddenly gets dragged by his arm into an alleyway, before he could do anything else he called out to one person that stuck to his mind.

"[M/N]!"

And that person felt something was wrong...

DARKNESS COVERED THE BOY'S VISION, Leon dropped to the ground. The person chuckled lowly since the drug in the needle will knock the poor boy out. Leon tried his best to crawl away from his suppose attacker, the attacker stepped on Leon's neck. Leon flinched feeling the cold feeling of the black boot. The attacker went to grab leon's head, only for a knife to flew past the attacker's head. The attacker perked up quickly and turned to see a cold stare that every one knows. [M/N] stood there, an empty look.

The attacker squealed, but it was an excited one as the attacker went to go up to our protagonist only to get a kick in the gut. The attacker clutched their gut to be met with a knee to the head. "Fuck you think you doing ..." [M/N] says lowly, veins popping in his hands as he gripped the hood of the attacker. [M/N]'s eyes widen to see none other than Aido under the hood. A flustered love sick expression on the Boy's soft face. Aido's plump lips went up to an unsettling smile.

"My husband!~" he says excitedly. [M/N] cringed, he immediately punched the boy out cold. Aido hit the floor with a calm expression. Leon groans softly, a soft cough exiting his mouth. [M/N] sighs going over and checking his pulse, "still breathing.." he says lowly. Our protagonist picks up Leon effortlessly, the poor easy sickly boy rested his head on the [color] eyed boy broad shoulder.

[M/N] actually couldn't believe, but he didn't seem bothered either. But it was weird how Aido was the one to attack someone like Leon...

"Well this was unexpected..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.2K 21
abt: ddot loved dd in a way A brother shouldn't... ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ: 1/15/23 ๐ž๐ง๐: ?
45.9K 1.2K 16
My another oneshot collection but this is a BL (Boy's Love)(BoyxBoy) wherein Bottom Yandere x Top Reader . โž  ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต 25 ๐”‚๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐ต๐ฟ ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๏ฟฝ...
2.5K 132 7
Sสœแดษขแดu Dแดœแด˜แด€ษชษด-Cสœแด‡ษดษข sแดษด แด๊œฐ แด›แดแด แด…แดœแด˜แด€ษชษด แด€ษดแด… sแด€ส™ส€ษชษดแด€ แด„สœแด‡ษดษข แด€ษดแด… แดสŸแด…แด‡ส€ ส™ส€แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แดแด€ส€ษชษดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ สœแด€s แด„แดแดแด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›แด สœษชs สœแดแดแด‡ แด›แดแดกษด. แด€ สŸแดแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœษชษดษขs สœแด€s แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด… s...
99.5K 6.1K 31
๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐ข ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐–๐ž๐ข ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ค๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž...