𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙃𝙞�...

By TaeraSosei3410

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 " 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 " 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 . [ ON HOLD ] More

DISCLAIMER & COPYRIGHT
DEDICATION
POSTER RELEASE ✨
Prologue
CHARACTERS
01 . O N E

MAIN CHARACTERS

135 19 5
By TaeraSosei3410

The main characters cramming the story are the reason of the book you read . Main Characters and their chemistry makes the book more spicy and interesting .

So let's meet our Main Leads ....

Prisha Malhotra

- 25 years old                    
                  - Secretary of CEO of Roy Industries
- Confident and intelligent

" You have bewitched my body , soul and my heart . I love you . I never wish to be parted from you from this day on ."

Aditya Roy

       - 28 years old                
       - CEO of Roy Industries.
       - Cold hearted Genius  

" Falling for you was the best heist ever . Just say it once and I'll be on my knees for you , Darling ."

He was unknown to the tempting feeling of Love but she taught him how to love .

He was unknown to the emotion of losing something but now he's afraid of losing her .

He was unknown to the feeling of attention but now he craves for her attention.

She changed him , she turned him into whole different person ...... just to see his best version .

So your journey of a love story made in India starts just to see how love can change the person if it has the innocent and pure motives .
Hope you all enjoy the story .

Thanks for Reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
45.5K 2.2K 21
"he's dead y/n...... I killed him" Genre: Fanfiction, Romance, Thriller, Tragedy Copyrught © January 2018, all rights reserved
3K 88 48
Hello cutiees ❤️💫 So this is my first ff main pehli baar koi story likh rhi to pls ignore my mistakes..❤️💫 ❤️ ❤️ So ya story ka hero humara pyara...