My Gay Sex Journal Vol 1

By ChrisMRichards

This is an on-going collection of stories, fantasy's and erotic thoughts.No fiction exists with out fact, and... More

My Gay Sex Journal Part 1
Part 2 "Messuring Up"
Part 3 "Finally" A short story
"Dave" Part One A Short Story.
"Dave" Part Two of A Short Story.
Finally Part Two 'Man Made'
new story coming to this spot soon
Part 7 "Beat Boys" 2nd edition
Part 8 "Under His Skin" 2nd edition.
Part 9 "T.R.I.P.I.N.G"
Part 10 'Trickster' Part One
Part 10 'My Mate and His Dirt(y) Bike
Part 12 "The Hot Rock"
Part 13 "Looking For Trouble" Part 1
Part 15 "Finally, Part 3 -Seasons Change-"
Part 16 My Gay Sex Wonderland - Preview
Part 17 My Dirty Little Twink.
Part 18 Handy Man (When His Fingers Do the Work)
Part 19 "HOT! Part One"

Part 14 "Cold Hands"

1.3K 4 2
By ChrisMRichards

Cold hands

by

Chris M Richards

Warning: For Mature Readers Only 18+. All characters are depicted as being 18+ in age, or older. Copyright Richards 2024. All Rights Reserved.

STORY NOTE: His/him/he/husband/boyfriend/partner = My Civil Husbands name that shall remain unsaid, for the sake of his privacy. He has permitted me to share this story.

-Based on true events-

5/4/2024.

...His morning testosterone levels must have been high due to the rising sun as he was in a playful, flirtatious mood.

Matty, are you awake? (We did not go to sleep until 5 am. My lover woke me from my sleep just after 7 am.), he took my hand in his. OMG! Your hands are freezing. They usually are, but this morning they were colder than normal.

I am now, I said quietly after clearing my throat. Whats up? I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and reached for my smokes, but he stopped me.

Heavily tattooed arms wrapped themselves around me and he pulled me back into bed. The warmth of my partners body heat, under the bed sheets was lovely, compared to the cold morning air that had just danced across my skin and arms. My hands were colder than normal, as in my sleep I had moved them on top of the covers, allowing them to be chilled by the low temperature.

I found refuge and happiness in these muscular arms. A place that only I can be. He gave this space to me seven years ago and I have honored him with it for all these years. He is a dear privilege and after all this time he still fascinates me completely. We are bonded together as soulmates.

Before my husband began to try to warm up my hands, he made sure that we were tucked in tightly. My naked skin met his. Compared to my skin, his was on fire.

Like I said he was in an extra-fun mood (especially for having nearly no sleep), so he rolled onto his back, while keeping hold of one of my chilly hands and placed it onto his cock and balls. I felt his nuts retract as his cock jumped and twitched. He moved my hand to the hottest part of his body to warm my fingers up, he had said. he wanted to feel the sensation of having my cold hand wrapped around his dick and the proceeding hand-job I gave him. This was something different, a little thing we had never played around with before, cold hands. I liked the new moans of pleasure that this caused.

Separately, but still in sync with each other, we both practice extended edging. It is a great way to extend and expand our respective erotic pleasure when we finally do choose to cum. Presently, we both only climax and cum, with one strong powerful orgasm, once to twice a week. This is quite deliberate and planned.

We never pre-decide what day is cum day, as we work on our own natural and erotic cycles, not the cycle of dates and time. This is how we have come to extend our edging pleasures and delights.

I practice extended edging like this. As I write and think about gay sex all day every day, I often catch myself with an erection quite frequently. Never one to waste an opportunity sexually (even if I am alone), I masturbate usually while watching a bit of porn, but stop wanking just before I shoot my load of cum everywhere. Even though I am not planning to cum I still jerk off like I am going to. I get through about 2-4 20min, gay-sex scenes before I usually feel like losing control.

Sometimes I have to fight with myself to stop, but I have learned to win. The fights and rewards are greater than the ones, I could have at the current moment of self-stimulation.

The other way that I edge is just before I fall asleep at night. I am exhausted at the end of the day and as a result, I usually fall asleep with my cock in my hand. If I wake through the night I try and jerk off before I fall asleep, but again, I pass out. Most mornings I wake up running and do not have the time to play with myself.

He is not a big fan of masturbation and in the 7 years we have shared an intermit relationship I have not seen him pull himself off and shoot a load. Of course, he masturbates too, but not as nearly as much as me and not as openly as I do. (He is more private so does not just go for it in front of me, like I do in front of him). That is fine. Masturbation is usually a private affair. My boyfriends technique of edging includes me too, so I have also extended my method of edging to include the way I help him.

He may not like to wank that much, but he certainly does love a good head job, and I certainly love to give them. Many nights as I have said I feel hot and sexually overstimulated from my writing, I get a hunger for cock, namely his! I ask and receive but again I stop wanking, and he makes sure he has retrieved his cock from my mouth, just before climax is achieved by both of us. It would be nice to get the reward of a fresh load of cum, but the reward of getting twice as much to swallow, when he finally does ejaculate is by far better.

In the end, we still are intimate regularly, we just dont orgasm every time, instead, we continue to edge. As I edge daily and he every other day there are days where I do ejaculate alone when Im sucking his hot rod. I come up for air and when I lay back down beside him, he gets me to rest with my head above his armpit, so I can lay on my back. This way he can hold me with one arm while using his other to play with my nipples and pull on the jewelry I wear through them. He loves pulling on them or twisting them and of course I love it too. That is why I pierced my nipples in the first place.

Before I cum he massages and almost wanks the root of my cock (It runs through your balls, down your taint, ending at your arsehole). I climax and shoot my cum everywhere, almost screaming with pleasure. My eyes roll back, and the feeling and rush are longer and stronger as this may be the first time I have ejaculated in perhaps, three or four days.

I give him head jobs every other night through the week, but he does not like to climax every time. This is how he extends his edging. Then once a week, we get into each other, and after I finish blowing him, I then go further and start the foreplay needed to get his arse ready for my throbbing dick. I rim him until he is begging and moaning, asking for me to penetrate his anus.

I usually use my thumb to replace my flickering tongue. I move it in slow circular motions. With every revelation of my thumb, I press against his wet slick hole until it finally pops through his sphincter mussel. Quickly I usually find the lump that is his g-spot and still using a circular motion, stimulating his prostrate gland, until his back arches up off the bed and his body is quivering from the pleasure running through his central nervous system. All he can usually do now is release a series of moans that indicate to me to replace my thumb with my slicked-up dick.

These noises are him begging me to fuck him. This way he gets to feel the pleasure of saving up his orgasms combined with the other pleasurable orgasm achieved by fucking and g-spot stimulation, Two extra strong climaxs at once.

He has no issue in taking the bottom role in our sexual relationship as he feels only real men can own the fact that there are a lot of different anal activities that a man should experience and enjoy. I believe that this is a first for him. This is a first for me too. Apart from my first marriage to a much younger fellow, who would ride me cowboy style every morning, I am versatile at the best of times, but for the 7.5 years of this relationship I usually now play the top. I have enjoyed every second of it.

On mornings like this, I get the privilege of making love to my partner. I like the sideways missionary position myself. Once my love is ready, I roll my foreskin back and rub the head of my penis on the entrance to his insides. I do this to add precum to his arse, so it is further slicked up with this natural lube. Next, I wank my cock at the base of its stem and begin to push my dick, which is now as hard as a rock, into him. As my cock slides easily into his tight hole, I feel the squeeze through his hole's entrance, until I slide into him until I am balls deep.

I always start off thrusting in and out of his arse, slowly and gently at first, so my boyfriend has time to get used to my larger size. Then I begin to build up speed. Despite what temperature it is we always kick off the bed covers and end up in a twisted, sweaty position by the time we are both ready to cum.

His cock usually erupts when he begins to orgasm from the inside too. He is vocal and I often have had to cover his mouth, while I am making love to him. Even if he is already trying to do it himself. I try and always cum at the same moment as him, so I end up having to move my hand so I can grab onto his hips as I unload a huge deposit of my seed, deep within his body. I normally keep fucking him for several minutes as I ride the massive rush my saved-up orgasm has given me. If he is in the mood, we often make love twice.

This is exactly what occurred this morning after he finished warming up my cold hands.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 81.9K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
885K 41.6K 35
#264 in Romance 06/02/2018 #267 in Romance 03/01/2018 #304 in Romance 07/01/2018 #455 in Romance 24/12/2017 *** Joshua Pits was a big man and that wa...
481K 7.6K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
5.3M 175K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...