The apocalypse has just come...

De Yinzimei

Jiang Yu, an ordinary college student in a sports school, fell into the sewer and died while walking while pl... Mais

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
241-350
351-360
361-364 (End)

101-110

153 1 1
De Yinzimei

Chapter 101 Launch

Song Zhihui said quickly, "I don't know what you want, please feel free to tell me."

Master Qingfeng said: "I have been traveling for several months. Now I am physically exhausted and mentally exhausted. I have to rest for a few days to regain my strength."

Song Zhihui nodded clearly, "I'm so abrupt. The three real people have come all the way. They should rest first. They have already prepared accommodation and food for the three real people. Please come with me, the three real people."

Song Zhihui spent a lot of money to entertain these three people who claimed to be real people. The house prepared for the three of them also had a separate yard for each person. He also hired two helpers in each yard and the food was all picked up. Song Zhihui Seeing the satisfied looks in the eyes of the three people, I felt relieved.

Chu family

Chu Rui was reporting to Old Man Chu about the news of the Song family, "Grandpa, do you think the three people they brought back today are very powerful? They look very interesting in their dressing up."

Mr. Chu: "The more you show off yourself like this, the less capable you are. Let's wait and see. Maybe we can even watch a joke."

"But where your aunt lives, send more people to keep an eye on it so that no one gets the chance to cause trouble."

Chu Rui: "Grandpa, I know, has already made arrangements. A few more rats were found in the hospital. Dr. Wang didn't find any suspicious behavior, but his wife and Song Zhihui's wife were very close. "

Mr. Chu: "You must be on guard against others. If you really need to have a caesarean section at that time, it is best not to use him."

Minglan sighed, "I haven't seen Xiaoyu since Mo'er left. She didn't show up the last few times I went. I don't know if Mo'er can come back in time."

Mr. Chu: "No one can say for sure! Whether they can make it back in time or not? I just hope they can be safe."

Chu Rui: "Grandpa, grandma, uncle and uncle are all veterans who have experienced many battles. They have rich experience and ability to respond to situations, and they also have so many people. They will definitely be safe.

It's normal for the aunt to be angry. When the uncle comes back, he will definitely be able to comfort the aunt.

By the way, there is another good news. There is new progress at the hydroponic test base. Wheat, corn, and rice have all sprouted. The germination rate is already about 85%, but how long does it take to grow? How was the final harvest? It's still unknown"

Mr. Chu also had a smile on his face, "You have to eat the food one bite at a time and walk the road step by step. This has already been a big step forward."

The security over there must be in place. Is it enough to select wood-type superpowers from the past? "

Chu Rui: "It's still in the experimental stage and there is no large-scale planting. It is enough."

On Jiang Yu's side, now comparing the growth conditions of the five pots of plants, the two pots raised by Zhou Hua, without the power, have withered in a few days, while the one raised with the power is still alive, but not very energetic.

The three pots I raised are all still alive and growing very well, which shows that there is still a difference between wood supernatural powers and wood aura. Even in acidic soil, plants can survive and grow if watered with spiritual springs. There is no guarantee that there will be spiritual veins in Beiyang Mountain in Nanshi. A place with spiritual veins will definitely breed many natural and earthly treasures. This trip seems to be inevitable.

Ten days passed unknowingly. Although Jiang Yu didn't know the specific day of delivery, it should be these days. An advanced defense formation was activated to protect all three villas on their side.

When Chu Xiao and the others came back, it was even more difficult than before. Groups of zombie animals besieged them one after another. When they were cleaning up, it was as if they had let them go on purpose and now wanted to make dumplings for them.

Chu Xiao was getting more and more anxious. He told his wife that he would rush back in 15 days no matter what, but now 25 days have passed and they are still halfway there.

Chu Zhan: "Brother, you need to calm down. Your impatience will not have any effect now, and it will also affect your command of the battle. We are surrounded on all sides now, we must concentrate, and there is no room for any mistakes.

There are so many people in the family, and they will take good care of the younger brothers and sisters. What you have to do now is to keep a clear head, a stable mentality, and command the battle well to ensure that you can go back safely."

Chu Xiao took a few deep breaths and said, "I understand, brother."

Jiang Yu was sitting at the restaurant eating the breakfast that Jiang Hongying had cooked for her. Suddenly, her hand holding the chopsticks suddenly felt like something was flowing out of her body.

"Sister Jiang, my amniotic water seems to have broken."

Jiang Hongying: "Boss, there is a process from starting to giving birth. If it doesn't hurt now, you can endure it and eat something else, otherwise you won't have the strength to wait.

Don't worry, everything is ready on our side, just waiting for the babies to arrive? "

"Okay, I'm not worried. I'm also looking forward to their arrival. This little pain is nothing to me." Jiang Yu ate two more bowls of porridge. She was always observing her physical condition and supporting Hongying. She was walking around the room again for about ten minutes

Jiang Hongying asked: "Boss, use the method I taught you a few days ago to estimate. How many fingers is the cervix open now?"

"Two fingers are more than three fingers"

"The situation is very good. I opened almost three fingers in 20 minutes. Boss, do you want to take a break? Can you still go?"

"No need to rest"

Jiang Hongying supported Jiang Yu and walked for about 20 minutes, "Boss, let's go to the delivery room. It's been a long walk, so we have to conserve our strength."

"good"

Chapter 102 Production

In the delivery room, although the delivery room was converted from a room in a villa, it was not much different from the hospital. Jiang Yu had no shortage of equipment and brought out everything he could use.

Jiang Hongying took Hua Rui, Sun Miao was busy in the delivery room, and Zhou Hua, Jiang Cheng, and Wu Linlei were all in the living room. Zhou Hua said, "Do you want to inform the Chu family?"

Jiang Cheng: "Don't inform me yet! If you want to inform me, the boss will tell you in advance. Also, I heard that the Song family has found a few cultivators to deal with the boss. It's better not to leak the news yet! Sister Jiang is not Do you think the boss is doing well?"

Wu Linlei: "I agree. There is no special explanation from the boss, and we can't make the decision without authorization."

Although Zhou Hua also tended not to inform the other side, he still wiped a handful of tears of sympathy for the vice-captain in his heart.

In the delivery room, Jiang Yu had already slept on the delivery bed, took off her pants, and was covered with sterile cloth. Jiang Hongying was checking, "The boss has already dilated six fingers now, and the contractions are going well. Don't worry."

At this time, although the mother will be in great pain, the babies are actually working hard too."

"I can bear the pain, but I'm just a little nervous and a little scared."

Jiang Hongying smiled and reassured Jiang Yu, "Relax, all the data are pretty good now, everything will be fine."

Boss, you can fly in the sky, are you still afraid of having a baby? Look at what ordinary women can do, boss, you are so awesome, you can definitely do it."

Jiang Yu didn't know how to respond to Jiang Hongying's words of encouragement. She had become very skilled at flying with a sword in her previous life, but this was the first time in her lifetime that she had given birth to a child!

Jiang Yu has been observing the condition of the baby in her belly, especially the first baby. The fetal position is in the upright position. She has been paying attention to the movements and changes of his body. The next two babies in the transverse position have to rely on her to position them accordingly. , so she must know how to give them pleasure

Soon, the intervals between pains became shorter and shorter. Jiang Hongying checked her cervix and said, "When it hurts, you can use force. Breathe along with the rhythm of contractions, and press for a longer time."

Boss, use your strength."

"Boss, take a deep breath and use force for a longer time."

"Boss, come again"

......

"Boss, just follow this rhythm. Don't use your strength in your hands. Concentrate your strength on giving birth to the baby. Just like when you are on a tuba, you have to use your strength for a longer time."

......

"You can already see the baby's head, please try harder, boss."

......

"Boss, the baby's head has come out"

A loud cry of a baby appeared in the delivery room, and a new life was born.

Jiang Hongying: "She's really quite tall. She's been so handsome since she was a child. When she grows up, what kind of girl would be worthy of him?" Jiang Hongying was talking while handling newborn problems. Sun Miao and Hua Rui were also helping.

Hearing the baby's cry, Jiang Yu also breathed a sigh of relief. He lay on the bed and took a few deep breaths. There were still two in his belly.

Jiang Yu endured the pain of contractions and used her spiritual power to slowly help the second baby to correct the fetal position. Fortunately, the baby was also very cooperative. The second baby quickly entered the birth canal. Jiang Yu cooperated with the contractions and exerted force. Now her exertion is better than that of the second baby. One was good and had some experience. In about 20 minutes, the second child was born.

Jiang Hongying: "This is also a handsome young man, about the same height as my brother." Sun Miao took care of the first one, and Huarui now took over the second one.

Jiang Hongying said to Jiang Yu, "Boss, come on, there is still one more child in the belly? We must let the third child come out quickly, the amniotic fluid is almost gone."

Jiang Yu, who was sweating profusely, was trying hard to help the third baby to correct its fetal position, but this little guy was particularly uncooperative. She didn't know if it was because her brothers had gone out and she was anxious, or because there was more space in her belly and she could move more freely. Just uncooperative

Sun Miao took the time to wipe Jiang Yu's sweat, "Boss, do you want some water?"

Jiang Yu is now paying full attention to the baby, using spiritual power to straighten the fetal position. There is no time to drink water, "No need"

Jiang Hongying looked at the data monitored on the instrument, "Boss, the amniotic fluid is almost dry, and the contractions are not getting better than before. I will massage your belly and cooperate with you."

"good"

The two worked together for a while before successfully pushing the baby into the birth canal. However, the contraction conditions were not good. Jiang Yu was afraid that the baby would suffocate, so she used her spiritual power to slowly push the baby. After about ten minutes, the baby's head finally came out. Jiang Yu breathed a sigh of relief, and Jiang Hongying finally let go of her worries.

After all the baby's body came out, she cried loudly. Jiang Hongying cleaned her up and said, "You little cotton-padded jacket has made your mother suffer a lot!"

Jiang Yu finally smiled with relief, "As long as they can be born safely, what does it matter if I suffer a little?"

Jiang Hongying: "Boss, I have been an obstetrician and gynecologist for more than ten years. You are the strongest and most powerful woman I have ever seen. This is also my first time to deliver triplets naturally.

The babies are all in good condition. They should weigh about five pounds each. Boss, hold on for a while and I will clean your uterus."

Jiang Yu was completely relaxed now, and her nervous and fearful mood turned into joy. She heard the babies' cries, which were very loud. All the pain of pregnancy and childbirth, the moment she heard their cries, felt that everything was worth it.

After waiting for a few more minutes for the placenta to come out, Jiang Hongying checked that the placenta was complete, and cleaned the mother's body. The delivery was successfully completed, and the delivery bed was restored to a normal bed. "Boss, please rest for a while, I will To take care of the babies"

After Jiang Hongying took care of it, Jiang Yu stuffed a Peiyuan Pill, a Restoration Pill, and a Blood Replenishing Pill into her mouth, and used his spiritual power to catalyze the potency. In less than half an hour, her physical condition recovered to its maximum. Best condition

I got off the delivery bed, put on my pants, performed two cleaning techniques on myself, and walked softly to see the baby.

Jiang Hongying and the other three were facing away from Jiang Yu, busying with the babies. Sun Miao felt someone behind her and turned around, almost shocking her jaw.

Chapter 103 Motherly Heart

Sun Miao stammered, "Old boss, are you okay?"

Jiang Hongying also turned around and looked at the boss who was rosy, energetic and extremely beautiful. She was also surprised, "Boss, how about you take a rest for a while?"

Jiang Yu: "I am in good physical and mental condition now. You don't have to worry. Are the babies okay?"

Jiang Hongying knew that the eldest child was not an ordinary person and could not be treated like an ordinary mother, so she did not insist on letting Jiang Yu rest: "This is the most beautiful baby I have seen in more than ten years. The skin is not wrinkled at all and is pink." Dudu, white and rosy. When the babies opened their eyes just now, their eyes were big and bright. The eyeballs were like black grapes, especially the third one. When he grows up, he will definitely be better than the eldest. Even worse, although she was born last, her weight was about the same as her two brothers

The eldest is five pounds and two taels, the second is five and one tael, the third is five and five pounds, and the twins have to grow well, but they only reach this weight. Fortunately, boss, you are not an ordinary person, otherwise you would have suffered a lot." Jiang Hongying Although he was talking, the movements of his hands did not stop. Although the temperature in the delivery room was just right, the newborn should not be careless.

Sun Miao: "The boss is so good-looking, so the baby must be good-looking. I'm not surprised at all."

Boss, did you already know this? There are two boys and one girl. Look, one of the things you prepared is pink."

Jiang Yu nodded and saw that Jiang Hongying had wrapped the three babies well and lined them up side by side, and said, "Can I hug them now?"

Jiang Hongying said with a smile, "Of course. Boss, didn't you practice how to hold a child before you gave birth? Just hold it in that position. Relax and treat it normally. You are too nervous. The baby is uncomfortable."

"good"

Jiang Yu carefully picked up a nearby baby and adjusted Hongying's position for her. The moment she held the baby, Jiang Yu completely realized the feeling of being a mother. In this world, she was no longer alone. , has three children who are closely related by blood. Jiang Yu lowered his head and gently touched the child's face with his own, "Mom will protect you. Just grow up happily."

Jiang Yu hugged the children one by one! The motherly smile on her face is impossible to hide

Sun Miao: "Boss, I don't know why, but when I look at your beautiful fairy-like face and your motherly smile, I always feel a little bit inconsistent."

Hua Rui: "Boss, you are too beautiful. She seems to be unstained by fine dust. She is suddenly down-to-earth. You are not used to it, so you feel it is against the norm."

Sun Miao: "Boss, is it true that every cultivator can be so strong after giving birth? After giving birth, he will act like a normal person."

Jiang Yu bent down and gently put the child on the bed, and said with a smile, "It depends on the woman's own state of mind. Is her character strong enough?

You boss, I have no one to rely on except you. I must be strong. The physical condition of a cultivator is definitely better than that of ordinary people. The reason why I feel like a normal person now is because I took the pill.

When will our Miaomiao have a baby? The boss will give you a copy, don't worry

If you plan to have children in this life, put it on the agenda as soon as your life stabilizes! After the foundation is established, the chance of female monks getting pregnant will be greatly reduced." 

Sun Miao was a little embarrassed when she heard Jiang Yu's words. After hearing this, she also had her own thoughts, and then suddenly thought, "Boss, given your cultivation level, you are so lucky to be pregnant with triplets!"

Jiang Yu looked away unnaturally, but muttered, 'Aren't you lucky? I came three times at once, and I got pregnant before I established the foundation.'

"Yes, it is possible that God has destined that my children and I are destined to be mother and son."

Jiang Hongying: "Boss, let's take the baby back to the room first! Although your physical condition is very good now, I don't know if you need to rest, but it's best to take a rest."

"okay!"

Then the three men waiting in the living room saw their boss come out of the delivery room with a smile on his face and a child in his arms in high spirits, followed by two others holding the child. I had the illusion that the two behind him He doesn't look as good as their boss

Jiang Cheng stammered, "Boss, boss, are you really going to give birth and come back? How do I feel that you went to pick up a baby and came back happily?"

The other two men also nodded simultaneously. Which woman has given birth to a child in such a good situation? Wu Linlei remembers that when his wife gave birth to Baowen, she couldn't get out of bed the next day.

Jiang Yu said to the three team members with a smile, "I am not an ordinary person. I recovered faster. There is nothing wrong now. You don't have to worry."

Jiang Cheng: "Boss, are you holding a cotton-padded jacket or a leather jacket?"

Jiang Yu lowered her head and looked at the child with a gentle look on her face before saying, "I am holding my sister, and Sister Jiang and Sister Hua are holding my brother."

Jiang Cheng, Wu Linlei and Zhou Hua said at the same time: "Congratulations to the boss, you have both children."

Jiang Yu said to everyone in a good mood, "Thank you everyone. Now that you are with me, I feel very at ease and at ease. I will treat everyone to hot pot in two days."

Jiang Yu returned to the room in a good mood. The three children were sitting side by side on the crib, watching them sleeping soundly. Their two little hands were clenched into fists and placed on both sides of their heads. They looked extremely cute.

Jiang Yu suddenly had a mobile phone in her hand. She turned off the shutter sound and took many photos of the children from every angle. Then she sat aside and looked at the three children intently.

Chapter 104 Three real people are ready to take action

In the Song family, Song Zhihui supported the three real people with delicious food and drink, but so many days have passed and these three people seem to have forgotten what they came for?

Song Zhihui took Song Wenhao and Song Wenbin to Master Qingfeng's yard and found that the other two were also there, "Master Qingfeng, I wonder if the three of them are still used to life in the base."

Master Qingfeng coughed before saying, "Although it is far worse than the life the three of us once had, we are not the kind of people who only know how to enjoy. People like us who are pure cultivators can naturally endure hardships, but The turbid air in your base has delayed our ability to regain our strength."

These days have been so good that they almost forgot what they were here for? When they were practicing in the mountains, the elders of the tribe were very strict. They experienced the kind of special services there, which made their bodies feel ecstasy like they had never experienced before, as well as the various delicacies these days, they Our ancestors all lived in the mountains, eating wild vegetables and fruits, and occasionally hunting animals. Just because our ancestors left ancestral teachings that the noisy environment outside affects the state of mind and is not conducive to spiritual practice, the descendants are trapped in the mountains. When they regain their aura, the elders After we discussed it, we asked our descendants to go out into the mountains to experience it (actually, the vegetation in the mountains had been damaged by acid rain and there was nothing to eat). They were able to come out, but the world they saw made them disappointed and almost starved to death.

But sometimes God closes a door for you, and often opens a window for you. Just when they are almost unable to support themselves, someone comes to their door and says that they have generous treatment and invite cultivators, even though they are only practicing Qi at the first level. Although they have a certain level of cultivation, they are also considered cultivators! Isn't this what they were looking for? So the three of them followed the team of superpowers all the way to the Hope Base, but it has to be said that they have never been hungry since they met this group of people.

Master Qingyun said: "This place is indeed not as good as our cultivation holy land, but with the current strength of the three of us, it is no problem to deal with a young person."

Song Zhihui was waiting for this sentence, "The three real people have deep magic power. Naturally, they will not notice the deceitful people. Moreover, that vicious woman is now in the stage of pregnancy and is about to give birth. If she takes action now, she will Get twice the result with half the effort"

Master Qingfeng frowned, "Such a vicious person is actually pregnant? We must not let her viciousness continue and continue to harm the world."

Master Qingyun: "That's right, since they are all pregnant, but they are restless and still come out to cheat and commit evil, we will definitely punish them." The master taught us that if we cut the weeds without eradicating the roots, they will grow again when the spring breeze blows.

Song Zhihui: "I don't know when the three real people are going to take action. I think now is a good time, because the husband of that vicious woman is the son of another person in power in our base, and they have a lot of people. , now they have gone out to clean up the zombies. There are not many people left in the base. If we wait for them to come back, the difficulty will increase. If there are too many people, innocent people will inevitably be hurt. Those are the people of our base. and warriors, but they have to obey orders, and I don't want to hurt innocent people."

Master Qingfeng glanced at Song Zhihui with admiration, "As the leader of a base, you must have this kind of compassion for the common people. Let's prepare and go now to catch her off guard."

Song Zhihui nodded happily, "I wonder if I can be of any help?"

Master Qingyun said, "What can you and other ordinary people do to help? It will be fine if you don't cause trouble, but you have to send someone to lead us, lest I admit the wrong person and hurt innocent people."

Song Zhihui: "Of course, of course, I will personally lead you the way."

Master Qingfeng stood up and straightened his Taoist robe, "Let's set off now! After dealing with those evil people, we will come back for dinner."

Song Zhihui: "Okay, I will order you to go down and serve fine wine and delicious food to the three real people." 

Song Zhihui and his son, together with Qingfeng Zhenren and others, set off aggressively toward Jiang Yu's villa.

Chapter 105 Pudding is dying

On the other side, Chu Xiao and his team were surrounded by crocodiles. Now they are 100% sure that the reason why they cleared the way so smoothly was because these things deliberately gave way and then cut off their retreat and made dumplings out of them.

Chu Zhan and the others were not the only ones to encounter this situation. Teams from the other three bases also encountered the same problem.

Chu Zhan dragged his injured leg, and the bones were already exposed at the bitten place. Even the ice blades of the third-level superpowers could not pierce the crocodile's skin, let alone ordinary weapons, but their ammunition had been used up. In addition to fighting hard, There is no other way

Chu Xiao said while beating him, "Their eyes are their weak point, hit their eyes."

Pudding was bitten on one of his hind legs, but he was still fighting with a crocodile. Maomao killed the one in front of him, and immediately ran to help Pudding. When he rescued Pudding, there was no good skin on Pudding's body, and Maomao couldn't stop. He tried to lick Pudding's wound, but the blood still continued to flow, and Maomao whined anxiously.

Chu Zhan also fell down at this time, and a huge crocodile opened its mouth towards him. It was too late, but it was quicker. At the critical moment, Chu Zhan was dragged back a few steps by Chu Xiao and pulled out of the storage bag. He took out an explosive talisman, activated it with spiritual energy and threw it towards the crocodiles. The explosive talisman's range was not wide, but it also relieved some of the pressure. Chu Xiao activated three more in a row, and his spiritual power was exhausted. Okay. Killed some

The relieved pressure found a weakness again, and everyone was more organized in fighting. Chu Xiao took out the bottle of recovery pill, opened it, and saw that there was only one pill left in it. There were originally forty pills, but after these days of fighting, It was too intense. Not only were the recovery pills gone, but also the hemostatic powder and trauma medicine were all used up.

Maomao knew that Chu Xiao had the medicine. Seeing Pudding's wound continue to bleed, she found Chu Xiao's direction and kept howling.

Chu Xiao also saw Pudding who fell to the ground, and Maomao who was screaming at him. He lowered his head and looked at his unconscious elder brother, and his bitten bone-white thigh.

Chu Zhan took a deep breath, closed his eyes, fed the last recovery pill into his elder brother's mouth, and threw away the empty bottle in his hand.

Maomao screamed twice angrily, lowered his head in disappointment, and kept licking Pudding's wounds. He also had to be constantly vigilant against the crocodile's sneak attacks.

Under the cover of their companions, Song Yanlin and Tang Jie approached Pudding while fighting. When they came to Pudding's side, Song Yanlin quickly took off his coat and pressed hard on Pudding's wound. "Tang Jie, find the deputy captain quickly, Pudding." I can't hold on anymore,"

Tang Jie quickly looked for Chu Xiao, "Please be careful, I'll go find the deputy captain."

Chu Zhan was awake now, and the injury on his leg was slowly recovering. A feeling of surviving a disaster suddenly came to his heart.

Chu Xiao: "Brother, please step back and relax for a while. I'll go take a look at the pudding."

Chu Zhan: "I'm fine now. I can still fight. Don't worry about me. You should also pay attention to your own safety."

Tang Jie found Chu Xiao halfway through the run, "Vice captain, give me some medicine quickly, Pudding is going to die soon."

Chu Xiao hurried over. Maomao was still fighting the crocodile crawling over, but his attention was obviously not focused. After a while, he would turn his head to look at Pudding.

At this moment, Pudding had more air coming out and less air coming in. Song Yanlin pressed the wound with a cotton coat, and he could feel the dampness and heat under his hands. When he saw Chu Xiao's figure, he quickly shouted, "Vice Captain, hurry up, Pudding can't do it." Where is the medicine?, get the medicine quickly."

Chu Xiao looked at Pudding. He was covered in injuries. He was lying there with more air coming out and less air coming in. His eyes were about to close. He said with difficulty, "No more! All the medicine has been used up."

Song Yanlin said in disbelief, "Didn't I tell you a long time ago that I asked you to leave two recovery pills? Didn't I tell you to leave two pills for Maomao and Pudding in case of emergency?"

"I still have medicine in my hand, and I can't just watch others die in front of me."

Song Yanlin and Tang Jie felt particularly sad. Maomao and Pudding were also their companions, and Maomao and Pudding had rescued them several times. Their team members asked, "Pudin, be strong. Is the boss still waiting for you at the base?"

Chu Xiao squatted down and originally wanted to touch Pudding's head, but his head was knocked away by Maomao who came over.

Maomao gently rubbed Pudding's head with his head, moaning sadly in his mouth. He wanted to lift Pudding up with his head, but no matter how hard he tried? Pudding lay motionless

But at this moment, Doudou, who was lying quietly at the door of the courtyard, bumped around in the yard impatiently. Because of the formation, no matter how hard he bumped, he couldn't get out of the yard. Xiang Qianjin couldn't comfort Doudou, so he hurriedly Go to Jiangcheng

Jiang Cheng and the others were still in Villa No. 1, talking with Sun Miao and others about how handsome and beautiful the three children were.

Xiang Qianjin entered the villa and said, "Doudou is in a particularly irritable mood right now. He keeps rushing around. Judging from his appearance, he wants to go out to the yard and is very impatient."

When Jiang Cheng and the others heard this, they quickly came out to see if it was indeed what they told Qian Jin.

Jiang Cheng said to Sun Miao, "Miaomiao, go ask the boss and see if she knows what's going on? Doudou will be hurt if he hits it like this."

Jiang Yu was breastfeeding the baby under the guidance of Jiang Hongying. Jiang Hongying said, "It will hurt a little at the beginning. Boss, you must hold on. Don't stop feeding the baby just because you are shy or afraid of pain. In that case, when the milk rises, The child will not be able to suck it, and colostrum is more valuable to the child."

The baby didn't look big, but it was really painful to suck. I endured the pain and let the three children suck it one by one before feeding them milk powder.

Jiang Yu is now a new mother, changing her child's diapers under the guidance of Jiang Hongying, but her usually very dexterous hands now feel very clumsy. She finally did it for her child. As soon as she put her child in the crib, Sun Miao came in. Got it

Chapter 106 Maomao fell down due to electric shock

Sun Miao said with some worry, "Boss, Doudou is very impatient in the yard, running around and can't be comforted at all."

Jiang Yu frowned. Animals are generally spiritual. If they are impatient, is it possible that they sense danger? The divine consciousness was covered, and no abnormality was found in the base. She took back the divine consciousness and moved the entire crib to the lounge of the space. No matter who it was, she would not let the baby leave her sight now.

Jiang Hongying and Sun Miao opened their eyes wide. Sun Miao said: "Boss, your space is too awesome, isn't it? It is a must-have for home travel, and now it even has the function of bringing a baby."

Jiang Yu: "Let's not talk about it for now. I'm going to see Doudou."

Jiang Yu came out, Doudou was still bumping around, Jiang Yu stepped forward to stop it, "Doudou, don't worry, I'm here? Do you want to go out?"

Doudou whined and nodded, and was very anxious, "Did something break into the base?"

Doudou groaned and shook his head. Jiang Yu asked, "Are Maomao and Pudding in danger?"

Doudou whined and nodded quickly, looking very excited. Jiang Yu was also a little worried now, "Doudou, can you sense the position of Maomao and Pudding?"

Doudou nodded again, and Jiang Yu breathed a sigh of relief, as long as she could sense the direction. Jiang Yu waved her hand and placed a batch of supplies in the yard, which included the milk powder and eggs she promised to give to the children at the base. He gave them two jade tokens and said, "Sister Jiang, let me take Doudou out. In addition to the supplies I left for you, there are also milk powder and eggs promised to the children at the base. One month is coming soon, and there should be someone soon." Come and get it. If I don't come back in time, you can help hand it over. You can move the others back to the warehouse. This is reserved for you. I don't know the situation outside. I don't know if I can make it back in time. These two jade Holding the card will create a formation barrier

"But when I'm not around, you'd better not use the formation. This is a high-level formation. Even the zombie bats that attacked the base last time couldn't break it."

Jiang Hongying said with red eyes: "But boss, you just gave birth to a baby. With the vice-captain and the others here, Maomao and Pudding should be fine."

Jiang Yu: "Looking at Doudou's situation, something happened to Maomao and Pudding? It's possible that something happened to our team members. I won't go and take a look. I'm not worried. That's it. I'll take Doudou first. gone"

Jiang Yu took Dou Dou out of the formation and threw the sword into the air. The sword emitted ice blue light, grew bigger instantly, and flew back to Jiang Yu and Dou Dou, "Doudou, go up and use your front feet to I Point the Direction"

After one person and one dog stood on the sword, Doudou raised one foot and pointed in a direction. Jiang Yu activated the spiritual power to raise the sword instantly. In the blink of an eye, Jiang Hongying and the others were out of sight.

When the sword emitted an icy blue light, Master Qingfeng and the others saw it. They also saw Jiang Yu's operation behind them. The three of them rubbed their eyes in disbelief. After Jiang Yu's figure disappeared, the three of them looked at each other in confusion. After a while, Master Qingfeng said with difficulty, "This is the legendary sword flying!"

Master Qingyun: "Our ancestors and masters couldn't do it. I heard the elders said that the spiritual power after the foundation period can only fly short distances with a sword.

The animal that this nun is carrying weighs several hundred kilograms, right? She shouldn't be able to form a pill, right? "

Qingbai Zhenren: "Let's go back home, they can kill us with one finger."

Master Qingfeng: "After cultivating to such a level, all our ancestors put together are not enough to defeat others."

Then the three of them pointed the finger at Song Zhihui. Master Qingfeng said, "We were almost deceived by you. For a person with such a level of cultivation, you deceived us to deal with her. What are you worried about? Do you want to cause our Qingshan Sect to be exterminated? ?"

Then the three of them beat up Song Zhihui and the other two, and then the innocent person said, "Didn't this bastard say that the female cultivator just now is the daughter-in-law of another person in power in the base? We have been in the base for so long, It's time to visit the person in power, what do you think?"

Master Qingfeng said: "It's really rude, let's go now." Then without even looking at it, the father and son on the ground took one look at each other, rolled up their sleeves and left.

Song Zhihui was so filled with hatred that he said, "Well, I don't have the ability to eat and drink, but now I'm blaming you for it. Wait for me to eat. If you eat mine, I will make you spit it out with profit." Come"

The people arranged by Chu Rui in the dark looked at this dramatic scene and didn't know what to say. They didn't expect that the shrewd and wise Minister Song would suffer such a dumb loss, but they still dutifully went to report the situation here.

Jiang Yu was flying at a low altitude this time. She was afraid that if she flew too high, Doudou would not be able to sense Maomao and the others.

The injured Pudding now doesn't even have the strength to open his eyes. If his stomach wasn't still slightly heaving, it would be impossible to tell that he is still alive.

Chu Xiao tried to get close to Pudding several times, but Mao Mao kicked him away mercilessly. Even when Mao Mao Bian fought with the crocodile, it still guarded against Chu Xiao.

Song Yanlin and Tang Jie were also fighting the crocodile that was crawling over. Seeing Maomao's guard against the vice-captain, they asked: "Vice-captain, what are you doing? Why is Maomao so guarded?"

Chu Xiao said while beating, "When Pudding fell, it asked me for help, but the big brother also fell. I gave the last recovery pill to the big brother. It must have a grudge against me."

Song Yanlin and Tang Jie didn't know what to say. From the vice-captain's point of view, it was right to give priority to saving his elder brother. But from Maomao's point of view, Pudding was its companion. The vice-captain chose to give up Pudding, and Maomao didn't hate the vice-captain. wrong

Because Maomao was not attentive in the fight, his legs were bitten by two crocodiles that sneaked up from behind. Chu Xiao took action in time to kill Maomao's crocodiles with his superpower, attacking Maomao's crocodiles from the side. However, the situation on his side was also serious. Maomao was determined to finish the attack in front of him. One of them struggled to free his legs. After taking revenge, he was almost exhausted. A crocodile rushed towards him from the side. Chu Xiao used his superpower in time, but the crocodile was rolled over by the electric shock, and his tail happened to hit him. On Maomao's body, Maomao was also electrocuted.

Chapter 107 Falling from the sky

Chu Xiao was also stunned. Seeing that Maomao had lost his strength, the crocodile pounced on it without making any evasive action. He was worried, thinking that something had happened to Pudding, and he must not let Maomao get into trouble again. He took action out of reflex. Originally There is still such a small distance, why is this damn crocodile doing this?

When Maomao fell, Pudding opened his eyes with difficulty, whined twice, and then closed his eyes weakly.

Maomao was on his back, the hair on his body stood up, and some places were burnt, but the wounds on his legs were not bleeding. Song Yanlin and Tang Jie were also stunned for a moment. Tang Jie ran over and stretched out his hand. At Maomao's nose, Chu Xiao asked with difficulty, "Are you still alive?"

Tang Jie took back his hand sadly and said, "I'm not breathing." Then he threw away the sword, found the position of Maomao's heart, and performed cardiac resuscitation on it.

Song Yanlin angrily poked a crocodile's eyes out and killed it in one go.

Just when Song Yanlin was about to scold Chu Xiao, several dogs barked in the sky. In the blink of an eye, Jiang Yu landed beside Maomao with Doudou.

Others who heard the dog barking also saw Jiang Yu and shouted excitedly, "Sister Jiang is here, we are saved, everyone, please work harder!"

"We are saved"

Seeing Maomao's condition, Jiang Yu stuffed two rejuvenation pills and two re-injury pills into Maomao's mouth without saying anything, activating his spiritual power to help it catalyze the medicine's power.

When Doudou saw Jiang Yu rescuing Maomao, she ran to Pudding and nudged Pudding's head with her head, but Pudding didn't react at all.

Doudou looked up at Jiang Yu and howled. Jiang Yu gave Maomao the power of the medicine and quickly looked at Pudding. Seeing that Pudding was almost lying in a pool of blood, he opened Pudding's mouth and stuffed two rejuvenation pills into it. After taking a blood-replenishing pill and two re-injury pills, Jiang Yu took Pudding and Maomao into the space and used mental restraint to circle them in a small place to prevent them from waking up and causing mischief in the space.

Looking at the crocodiles that kept crawling over, and at the tired team fighting, he turned to Chu Xiao and said, "Order your team to retreat."

Chu Xiao had been stunned since Jiang Yu appeared because his wife's belly was missing. When he heard Jiang Yu's voice, he came back to his senses and quickly shouted to the team, "Everyone, stay back."

Whether it's a troop or a team of superpowers, they all retreat in an orderly manner.

Jiang Yu flew directly to the middle of the crocodile team. After killing several crocodiles with a few swords, he took back his sword, mobilized her spiritual power, quickly formed seals with her hands, put his palms on the ground, with Jiang Yu as the center, the surrounding area began to freeze quickly, and soon , everything within a kilometer around was frozen

Jiang Yu now doesn't need to use half of his spiritual power to protect his belly. He can use skills to double her power.

She took out her sword and combined with his spiritual power to use the power of the second level of Liufeng Sword Technique. In less than five minutes, all the frozen crocodiles turned into lumps of ice.

Jiang Yu's move completely suppressed everyone, including Chu Zhan and Chu Xiao.

Because the ice covered a wide area and there was no spiritual energy to support it, all the ice melted after a while, and then everyone looked at the scattered pieces of crocodile meat.

The companion was fine, and Doudou was enjoying his food now. Jiang Yu stretched out her hand, originally wanting to stop it, but she suddenly thought that Maomao and Pudding had grown a lot earlier, and the meat of these mutated animals should make them improve. ability, so let it go

It was only now that everyone realized that the mutated crocodile that had made them miserable and miserable had now turned into a lump of meat and was placed in front of them.

Chu Xiao stood aside and kept looking at Jiang Yu. He didn't know what to say to her now. Say I'm sorry? It seems useless. Do you want to ask about the child? But who has he to ask?

He moved his mouth a few times before asking, "Sister-in-law, are you feeling well?"

Jiang Yu looked at Chu Xiao, "It's fine. It's okay. What about you? Are you not injured?"

Chu Xiao: "It's pretty good, but Pudding and Maomao were seriously injured. You ran out of the medicine you gave me and failed to treat them in time. Can they still recover?"

Jiang Yu frowned and said, "I guess it will take some time to recover. I gave you about forty recovery pills. Didn't you save even one? There are also the hemostatic powder and trauma medicine I gave you. It depends on the weight! Even if the re-injury pill is gone and some hemostatic medicine is added to the pudding, the damage will not be so serious."

How generous was Chu Xiao when he saved people, and how ashamed was he when asked by Jiang Yu? Although he didn't feel that he had done anything wrong, he still felt a little guilty when asked by Jiang Yu, saying: "We have been fighting all the way, and I can't just watch. The people who can save me die in front of me." before"

Jiang Yu took a deep breath. The Chu family's sense of responsibility was too heavy and they were too philanthropic. At this moment, she had a feeling that giving the medicine to Chu Xiao was a wrong decision. She should have given it to Song Yanlin. At least according to this person's character, he Save a copy for your team members

Jiang Yu looked at Chu Xiao and felt like he had nothing to say. Is this what it feels like for two people from different worlds to get along together?

Chu Zhan made arrangements and came over, "Brothers and sisters, thank you for saving everyone in time, and thank you for the medicine, otherwise I might have reported to the King of Hell."

Before Jiang Yu had time to speak, Zhuang Xinyan happily ran to Jiang Yu, "Boss, boss, I thought I would never see you again. You are really a god. You fell from the sky and saved us."

Jiang Yu looked at Zhuang Xinyan, who looked like a tabby cat, and cast a cleaning technique on her, and she became clean instantly!

"Boss, you're so good. I haven't changed my clothes since I left the base, and I've been fighting every day. I don't know how much thick stuff is stuck to my body. Boss, boss, you, your belly Where?" Zhuang Xinyan felt something was wrong when the boss appeared. Now looking at the slim and shameless boss, she finally realized that she was pregnant! her belly is gone

All the members of the Lingyun team gathered around, and Zhuang Xinwu said worriedly, "Boss, did you give birth ahead of schedule? Then shouldn't you be in confinement now? Why did you come here? There was so much movement just now, your Is there any discomfort in your body? Where is the child? Is the child okay? "

Chu Xiao also looked at Jiang Yu, his ears perked up. He wanted to ask just now, but he broke his promise to his wife, and rushed back in fifteen days. Now half of the time has passed, and he still wants his wife. If his son came to save them, what right did he have to ask?

Chapter 108 It's coming

Jiang Yu looked at so many concerned looks and said with a smile, "I gave birth before the due date, but Sister Jiang said that this situation is normal.

"The kids are fine too, don't worry, I'm fine now too."

The members of the Lingyun team all breathed a sigh of relief. Zhuang Xinwu said: "Boss, you should go back and rest now. I heard my colleague said that if a woman does not rest well during confinement, she will become ill when she gets old. Boss Although you are not an ordinary person, you are still a woman, and you should pay attention to what you should pay attention to, otherwise you will regret it when you get older."

Chu Xiao: "Boss, please ask the Xinwu sisters to accompany you back! Anyway? You should rest well if you need to."

Chu Zhan: "Brothers and sisters, please go back first. The child is still young and cannot be separated from his mother. There are many people in the large army and the advance is not fast. My three little nephews cannot wait that long."

Zhuang Xinyan: "Goddess, when did you give birth? Are all three babies boys? The eldest is so beautiful, they must be stunningly beautiful. I really want to rush back and hug them now."

Jiang Yu thought of his three lovely children, and the smile on his face became gentler. This scene dazzled the eyes of many people.

"This morning, I started it during breakfast. I came out of the delivery room at almost 11 o'clock. The two older ones are brothers and the younger one is a sister. They are really good-looking and pink. Sister Jiang said she was the one who delivered the baby. Among all the children, they are the most beautiful. I also think my children are the most beautiful. When I see them sleeping side by side in the crib, I can't bear to look away. When you go back, I will let you hug them. "

Zhuang Xinyan directly said something quintessentially Chinese, "Damn it, goddess, are you still a human being? Which woman can be so awesome? She can come out to fight after giving birth!"

The members of Lingyun Team were so shocked that they didn't know what to say, and then they felt sad and guilty. In the final analysis, they were still useless, they were not capable enough, or they had let the boss worry about them.

Chu Xiao stood aside, feeling so distressed that he couldn't breathe. If he had been stronger, his wife wouldn't have to come out to help them just after giving birth. He remembered that it had been a week since the second sister-in-law and the third sister-in-law gave birth to the baby. Everyone needs help

Chu Xiao turned his back and wiped away the tears. Chu Zhan patted his shoulder and said, "You are the father of three children now, so why don't you shed tears every now and then? Don't bring up the child bad by then. , although you did not witness the birth of your child, you did something of great significance. I believe they will not blame you when they grow up.

But my parents should be crazy happy, right? How many generations has our Chu family not had a girl? I never thought that a brat like you would have such a blessing, I have to think about what gift to give to my little niece."

Chu Xiao felt sour in his heart. Will his wife forgive him?

Jiang Yu was about to say something. Suddenly, the smile on his face disappeared and he looked up at the sky with sharp eyes. Seeing the change in the boss's expression, the members of the Lingyun team also took warning actions, but when they looked at the sky, what? nor

Doudou also felt the danger at this moment, but his reaction was not as fast as Jiang Yu's, because when Doudou realized that the danger was coming, the sword in Jiang Yu's hand had already hit the target.

A zombie hawk flew toward Doudou, and was stabbed in the head by a sword. It fell to the ground with a heavy dull sound. Doudou immediately whined and returned to Jiang Yu.

Song Yanlin: "Boss, can this zombie eagle become invisible? Why couldn't we see it when it was alive? Is it still in the air now?"

Jiang Yu: "I can't see it either. I noticed it with my spiritual consciousness. I feel a little nervous in my heart. There must be something more powerful."

Zhuang Xinyan swallowed, "The one killed by the boss can easily pick up Doudou weighing hundreds of kilograms! How big must it be if it is more powerful than it?"

Chu Zhan: "The eagle has a very high IQ. Could it be that we owe everything we encountered along the way? Does it want to intercept us and keep us as food? Will those who stopped us also be Did they control it?"

Jiang Yu's expression condensed, "It's coming."

Chapter 109 Can't go back

Jiang Yu noticed that the flying one was very powerful, and its eyes seemed to have fallen on the dead zombie eagle.

Jiang Yu hurriedly took out two bottles of medicine and handed them to Song Yanlin. He left a message, "Take good care of the team members," and put Doudou into the space to keep company with Pudding and the others.

Jiang Yu teleported to the side of the dead zombie eagle, threw out a vine, tied it up, and flew away with its sword. The zombie eagle saw its cub being taken away, and angrily spat out a wave in the direction of Jiang Yu. Jiang Yu nimbly dodged the fireball.

When the angry zombie hawk saw that the fireball did not hit its target, it screamed and showed its figure. Song Yanlin and the others felt as if the sky suddenly turned dark at this moment, and it was so big that it blocked the sky!

Jiang Yu deliberately dragged the dead zombie eagle around with vines, while the living one had anger flowing from its red eyes.

He flapped his wings and chased Jiang Yu. Although this zombie eagle was huge and scary, it was not slow at all. Jiang Yu used 60% of his strength to fly with his sword.

Those who stayed in the same place could only see a black shadow in the blink of an eye. Chu Xiao tried to chase after him, but Song Yanlin held him back. Song Yanlin said seriously, "Vice Captain, we can't help, it's enough." I'm ashamed, can you please stop causing trouble? Can you catch up? If you encounter danger after chasing me, do you have to wait for the boss to come back to save you? "

Chu Zhan also came over to hold Chu Xiao and said, "My sister-in-law is obviously faster than the eagle. Her purpose is to distract the eagle and prevent it from hurting the people in the team. What you have to do now is to quickly integrate the team." , while there is no danger now, let's hurry up. With the speed of our siblings, he can return to the base in the blink of an eye.

"Let's speed up and return to the base quickly, so as not to let down the wishes of our brothers and sisters."

At this time, Zhuang Xinyan clapped her hands excitedly and said, "It's over."

Song Yanlin quickly asked, "What's wrong?"

Zhuang Xinyan wiped her face and squatted on the ground helplessly, "The boss is a road idiot. She flew away at such a fast speed. Can she still fly back? And she was trying to lure away the zombie eagle. , her attention must be all focused on that eagle, and she won't pay attention to the route she is taking, so how can she get back to the base?"

Song Yanlin slapped his forehead and looked up at the sky. He couldn't see anything. "Then what should we do now?"

Tang Jie: "The boss left in a hurry and didn't have time to bring anyone with him?"

Chu Xiao's heart felt even colder. Based on his understanding of his wife, she would never leave the child alone at the base, so the child must be in her space. If his wife could not come back after leaving, he would still What reason could there be for keeping a wife?

Chu Zhan: "Don't be stunned. Hurry up and integrate the team. Let's go back to the base. In ancient times, weren't there smoke reports? We can also follow suit. Use smoke during the day and light at night. My brothers and sisters will definitely be able to see it."

Chu Xiao also came to his senses. Yes, his wife did not want to abandon him and run away, but she was a road addict. He had to give her direction so that she could find her way home.

On Jiang Yu's side, while flying with her sword, she looked back at the zombie hawk. The more she looked at it, the more she felt that it looked like a monster. If it were a zombie, it would not be so fast, and its strength would definitely not increase so fast, and this one The eagle is very flexible and has a high IQ. He also knows how to use tactics to chase her. Judging from its angry expression, it is definitely because he dragged its cub away. Zombies should not have feelings! So she is now 80% sure that this is a magical beast

As soon as the eagle was about to spit out fireballs, Jiang Yu pulled the dead one over to block it. The eagle behind was not releasing fireballs, but it was chasing Jiang Yu faster. Jiang Yu also speeded up. She Want to see where this eagle's limits are?

After running away and chasing for an unknown amount of time, Jiang Yu thought that it was almost time to nurse the child. She also understood the strength of this eagle. According to the monk's level, the strength of this big guy should be almost enough to build a foundation. of strength

Jiang Yu threw away the dead eagle in his hand. The chasing eagle was stunned for a moment, and then rushed to chase the falling cub.

Just now, Jiang Yu mobilized his spiritual power to form seals with his hands, and countless ice picks instantly appeared in the air. He waved in the direction of the eagle. The eagle sensed the danger, but because it was too big, it was too late to avoid it and was almost hit by the ice picks. It penetrated into a sieve, and the body was falling rapidly. Finally, eagle  screamed angrily and closed her eyes unwillingly. Jiang Yu followed the eagle's falling speed and chased after it. She wanted to see if there was any demon. nuclear?

The eagle fell to the ground and made a big hole. The dust and smoke billowed. Jiang Yu was in mid-air. After waiting for a while, there was no more dust, and then he went down. "Oh, let me go, this thing is almost smashed into meat cakes."

Jiang Yu used his sword to rummage around the eagle's head for a while before finding a red, rhombus-shaped crystal as big as an egg. He picked it out with his sword and cast a cleaning spell before picking it up and observing it carefully.

Jiang Yu raised an eyebrow, "It's really a magic core! This world is really getting more and more interesting."

"Forget it, it's time to go back and nurse the baby!" Jiang Yu flew into the air with his sword, and then looked around blankly, looking around at mountains.

"I'm going, where have I been?"

"North, which way is north?"

"The sun rises from the east. Well, there is no sun today! The sun has not risen for a long time."

Jiang Yu patted his forehead and said, "It's over. I can't go back."

Chapter 110 A new mother raising a baby

Jiang Yu flew with his sword and stopped on the top of a mountain. After observing for a while, he entered the space after seeing that there was no danger around him. Maomao had recovered, and Pudding was still a little lackluster. Doudou was lying aside, guarding Pudding.

"You three just stay here well, and when you recover, I will take you out. We are surrounded by big mountains now, and you have something to play with."

Jiang Yu cast two cleaning techniques on himself before returning to the lounge.

The three babies are still sleeping soundly, and they even lick their mouths from time to time. There is not much breast milk now, so prepare the milk powder for them first, and put a drop of Lingquan into each bottle.

Then get three basins of hot spring water ready. I will wash the babies' butts later and prepare all the towels and diapers.

She was afraid that she wouldn't be able to handle it all by herself when all the babies woke up, so she picked up Dabao first, gently scratched his chin with her index finger, and then watched Dabao pouting and moving his head like It was like an adult stretched his waist and made a gesture before crying.

Dabao cried loudly, but Jiang Yu was confused now. Should he change his diaper first and wash his butt before feeding him? Or should I change it after feeding it?

Dabao groaned, and when he saw him tilting his head to nibble on the quilt, he suddenly felt very distressed. He had better feed him first before talking.

Lifting up his clothes, he put the mouth of the grain bag into Dabao's mouth. He felt that Dabao was sucking anxiously, and Jiang Yu felt pain. "Dabao, be gentle. Mom is in great pain, do you know? You just have to mean it first. It's not much anyway." "

Dabao sucked for a few minutes, but he really couldn't eat anything, so he gave up and cried with his mouth open. Jiang Yu quickly took the bottle he had prepared in advance, put two drops on the back of his hand and tried it. The temperature was OK. , and quickly put it into Dabao's mouth. Dabao seemed to be really hungry. He ate very quickly and swallowed loudly. Thirty milliliters of milk was finished in a while. He felt that he was not full yet. But Sister Jiang seems to have said not to feed them too much, otherwise they will vomit milk.

He held him upright, patted his back, listened to him burp, and then unwrapped him. Then he saw meconium everywhere. Jiang Yu didn't know what to do now. Diapers? Why are they everywhere?

"Sister Jiang, where are you? I miss you so much, please come and save me!"

Although Dabao weighed five pounds and two taels, Jiang Yu thought it was still too small. With her small hands and feet, she didn't dare to operate it. She clumsily took off the diaper, threw it in the trash can, and then looked at Dabao's entire back. , the clothes on the back, and the quilt are all stained with meconium. How can I wash them?

Just when she was at a loss what to do, she suddenly had a flash of inspiration, "I am a monk! I know the art of cleaning! I am so stupid that I have even forgotten my basic skills."

Jiang Yu performed two cleaning techniques on Dabao, and then Dabao, clothes, and blankets were all clean.

But Jiang Yu still gently put Dabao into the basin filled with hot spring water and wiped him gently. Before Dabao could get dressed, the two people on the bed made some movement again.

Jiang Yu sped up her movements. Fortunately, Dabao had eaten enough and was very well-behaved after taking a bath. He even nursed his belly button and was very well-behaved.

Put the eldest baby on the bed. Seeing the second baby crying harder, he picked up the second baby first and followed the same steps and movements. The second baby did not cooperate with the eldest baby and moved around while caring for her belly button. Jiang Yu My forehead was sweating, so I finally got it done and put Erbao on the bed.

Jiang Yu picked up Xiaobao and saw that she actually cried. Jiang Yu felt very distressed. "Baby, I'm sorry. Mom is so stupid. She couldn't do it for a long time. I made my little baby wait in a hurry. Mom." I'll try to be faster next time."

Jiang Yu first asked Xiaobao to suck breast milk, but after two sips, Xiaobao let it go and stopped sucking. Jiang Yu couldn't care about that much now, so he just brought a bottle and fed Xiaobao. My brother was more anxious, "Baby, slow down, slow down, you'll choke later."

After the baby finished feeding, he burped her again. Xiaobao was probably tired from crying, so she fell asleep after burping her. Jiang Yu gently unwrapped her, and the meconium did not reveal her diaper, "Look. Come on, my little baby is born to be clean, but my two brothers are leaving it everywhere?"

After finally finishing everything, Jiang Yu looked at the three sweet-smelling children sleeping side by side on the bed, and wiped the sweat from his forehead, "Baby, I am also a first-time mother. If you don't do a good job, you are the best." Tolerance, let's make progress and grow together"

Jiang Yu took the baby's bath water out of the space and dumped it. He also took out the diapers and made a hole to bury them.

In Hope Base, Chu Rui hurriedly ran back to Chu's house from outside.

Panting, he said: "Grandpa and grandma, go to my aunt's place quickly."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

21.7K 190 12
天災來臨時 / When a natural disaster strikes 作者︰一餐吃五碗 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/292296.html After graduating from college, Shen Zhiyi had a difficult...
466K 16.7K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
11.2K 82 32
Author: Qianli Luoying Category: Romance and fantasy novels Status: Completed' If the end of the world comes and zombies are rampant, what will you d...
6.8K 79 33
This story is whatever you want it to be (ib: the creators of mln and sr) this story includes violence and sh/suicide and more, so please do not read...