Luffy x isakai Girl

By Kilava1231

You are transported into the world of one piece. Right on HIS ship. Monkey D. Luffy. What awaits? What is you... More

Name Drop
Non-Expectations
Under the Night Sky
Skip - A Small Gesture
Sick
Whoops
Aftermath
Training
Night Duty
Fears
The Next Morning
Catalyst
Timing
Timing (part 2)
Rhythm
Connection
Just Like Normal
Strawberries
Hope
Want
Hurt
Heal
Under the Covers
Reminiscence
Stitches off!
Feelings
Here
Now
Simple
Battle
Sabo
Jingle Bells
Presents!
Shimmer
Four letter word
So much
Breakfast
The Crew
Home is Where...
No
Shrink
Shrink (part 2)
Peace
Just Two More Days
Day 1
Motel
Day 2
Arrival
Bonfire
Wasted
Day 3
Not a Second Thought
Alone at Last
Day 3: Evening
Arcade!
Day 4
Reconnect
Day 4: night
Day 5
The park
Day 5: Sunset
Day 5: Bar
Designated Driver
Day 6: Split
Day 6: Shadow
Day 6: Jean
Instinct
Day 6: Escapades
Special
Day 7
Day 7: A little longer
Day 8
Day 8 (part 2)
Spill
Day...?
Endure
Survive
Day 11
Day 11: Let go
Day 11: Bon Voyage
Day 12: Home
Banquet!!!
Nightmare
Let Her Sleep
Jealous Bug
Boa
Chat
The Captain's Seat
Tell me
J burgers
Law
Mission: Crush Interference
The crushing guilt
Embrace It
Comfort
Cure
Wake Up!
Shower
Land Ho!
Rainforest Island
Gut Wrenching
Sorry
Sorry (Part 2)
Uncomfortable
Unfamiliar
Moving Forward
Familiar
He Likes You
Just Us
Misaki
Luffy
Playing catch up
Flirt
Fishing
The Helmsman
Drowning
Terror
Lost
Mirage Island
Captain Kid
Strangers
Friends
Overcome
Crisis
Dying
Better?
Reunion
Move out, Move on
Which one?!
Breathe
Because
Finally
Fix
Rush
Drunk again
Hot
Boundaries
Flustered
Feelings and Felting
She's back
Shattered
Trust
Marred Past, Bright Future
Drop
Surprise
Party it up like a Straw Hat
Just a little fun
Chameleon
Trial Jitters
Trial and Error
Bliss
Togetherness
Intentions
Consideration
What's with the...
Orange like a....

Wait

164 13 23
By Kilava1231

     Zoro pulled Misaki out of the study and Luffy sighed as the door slammed shut. Hancock sneered at the door for a moment and then immediately changed dispositions, wiggling her body as she sashayed over to him. Her face was red as she started fawning over him. Luffy sighed. He really wished she would stop.

"Luffy, tell me I was imagining things. Tell me it wasn't what it looked like."

Luffy looked at her, his expression calm as she clasped her hands behind her back and bent over. None of what she ever did made much sense to him before. But after all the times Misaki had looked at him like that, he knew what she was doing now. Too bad for her, it didn't work if it wasn't Misaki.

"Luffy senpai?" She questioned, looking at him sweetly.

"Hancock." Luffy said, sighing. "How many times have I said it?"

She pouted, puffing out her cheeks as her eyes slid away from him. "Too many."

"We aren't together." Luffy repeated. Hancock was really nice, and Luffy appreciated her and considered her a friend. But his biggest grievance with her was glaringly obvious. "You don't own me."

"I was just asking a question, Luffy senpai." She muttered, looking back at him.

"I can answer you." Luffy said, making her eyes perk a little. "But you have to promise me you won't freak out on anyone."

"Could you really have cheated on me?" She gasped, making Luffy clench his fists.

"Seriously? What did I just say?!" Luffy whined, looking at the ceiling.

"So?" She said, putting her hands on her hips.

   "So." Luffy started, biting the inside of his cheek. He wasn't sure if this was the right move, but he knew how much it bothered Misaki. He wanted her to be comfortable and happy. If Hancock couldn't handle it... well... he would cross that bridge when it came to it. "Misaki is... she is my..."

   "Stop!" Hancock said, throwing her hand up. "I don't want to know!"

   "You have to know!" Luffy snapped.

   "Whyyy?" She whined. 

    "Because I can't have you acting like this anymore!"

    Hancock pursed her lips and leaned away from him, unsure how to proceed. She stepped closer to him and he looked up at her, his hat falling off and hanging by the drawstring.

   "You've never had a problem with it before." She said, pouting a little.

   "That's because I didn't have a partner before. Misaki is my partner."

   "What?!" She said, her face contorting into that of sheer anger.

   "Look, Hancock. You're my friend. I appreciate everything you have done —."

   "Where the Hell is she?! I'll end her." Hancock growled. Luffy's blood boiled at that and he snatched her wrist as she went to turn away, making her gasp.

   "If you kill her, I'll kill you."

   Hancock snatched her wrist back from him, her mouth wide open in shock. He spoke with such resolve, it actually struck fear into her heart, even if just for a moment.

  "Luffy, why can't you see me like that?"

  "I'm sorry, Hancock. It's Misaki. It's only ever been Misaki."

   "You haven't even tried with another girl, have you?" Hancock said, something twinging in her heart.

   "I don't have to!" Luffy snapped. He wanted her to understand. He wanted her to be ok with it. He wanted everybody to be happy, but he knew he couldn't do it anymore. All it was doing was hurting his partner. And he didn't want her to hurt.

    "You aren't even curious?" She said, inching a little closer. Luffy looked at her with a blank expression, wondering why she was being so calm.

   "Not at all." He said with profound confidence.

   "Really?" She said, bending over to get eye level with him. She eyed him curiously, making him shift a little. Something about her demeanor was making him uncomfortable. "There is not a single thread of curiosity?"

"No. Why —H-Hancock?! What are you doing?" He said as she quickly grabbed his face and pulled him closer to her. He turned his head in her hands as she planted a kiss on his cheek, narrowly escaping the intended target. It was enough for her to turn beet red as he snatched her arms and yanked her away. In the same moment, he heard the door click open.

"Misaki!" Luffy snapped, jumping away from Hancock, putting his hands up in the air. He wasn't even sure why he did that, but he was freaking the Hell out.

   His heart was in his throat as he watched Misaki's eyes slide over to Hancock, who had turned to face her. Misaki's mouth formed into a thin line as her face got red. Wait, Misaki. I swear I didn't!!! Despite his best efforts, nothing came out when he opened his mouth.

   Zoro rushed in behind her, snatching her by the wrist and trying to pull her out. She didn't budge, her eyes returning to look at him with the most hurt expression he had ever seen. It was like her heart and her trust had been shattered into a million pieces. Fuck, Luffy. Tell her! Say something!

"What the Hell did I miss?" Zoro said, still holding onto Misaki's wrist as he looked between them all. "What could I have missed in two seconds?

"Tell him, Luffy." Misaki said, venom in her voice. Her eyes slid back to Hancock, who was looking far more smug than she should have. "Or would you like to brag about it?"

"Misaki." Luffy finally choked out. "It's not—."

"It's not what it looks like?!" Misaki scoffed. "Are you really gonna hit me with that line?"

"It's not! Just let me expla—."

"— Fuck this, I'm getting out of here." Misaki turned on her heel, yanking her hand away from Zoro and started walking.

"Misaki?! Misaki!!" Luffy yelled, his voice suddenly hoarse. He tried to take a step and dropped to his knee. The anxiety was so intense that he felt too weak to move. He clutched at his chest, unable to handle the pain. His heart was going insane. He looked up, pleading with Zoro before muttering one more word, barely even audible. "Wait."

_____________________

I can't believe this. I can't fucking believe this. I stormed out of there as fast as I could, unable to bear the pain in my heart. Tears pricked at my eyes, but I blinked them back.

"Misaki! Misaki wait!"

"Go away, Zoro!" I snapped, rolling my eyes.

"Misaki!" Zoro said softer, grabbing my shoulder. I stopped and spun around to face him.

"They kissed. Did you not put that together?!"

"There is no way he wanted to kiss her, Misaki. And you don't even know that for sure! You didn't wait to —."

"They obviously did something they weren't supposed to do, Zoro." I said, tears resurfacing.

"Damn it, don't do that." Zoro muttered, pulling me into a hug.

"I c-can't h-help i-it." I cried, my voice wavering.

"Luffy would never purposely do anything like that. Not even if you told him it was ok."

"Is that some kind of dig at me?" I snapped, feeling very self conscious all of a sudden.

"Of course not. But... you really aren't in the position to be so jealous, Misaki." Zoro chided.

"Why? Because you guys put me in a situation where I can't be?!" I said, taking a step back from him. He held fast onto my wrist, looking at me steadily.

"I shouldn't have said that." He said softly. "You're right. It wasn't your idea."

"If it's gonna be thrown in my face like this then just stop!" I snapped, making him wince.

"You're right. I'm sorry." Zoro slowly tugged me back over to him, enveloping me in a hug. "Please, I'm sorry."

I took a breath, letting myself fall into his arms a little. Then, it hit me again, like a ton of bricks. That righteous indignation. That anxiety. That absolutely shattered feeling.

"I... I can't do this."

"Can't do what?"

"Luffy..."

"Misaki, I'm telling you, he is so upset." He pushed me away to look at me. "Whatever you think he did—."

"Why the Hell are you even here?"

"What?"

"If he was really innocent, why isn't he here?"

"He is so upset, he couldn't even —."

"Is he really still in there with Hancock?!"

"Misaki." He said, a little more irritated.

"No!" I pushed myself away. "Do you have to get involved with everything?!"

"I'm trying to help."

"You spend all this time defending him and for what?!" I snapped. "You're too biased! Why the Hell would you do anything but defend him?"

"Just let me talk!"

"No! This is my relationship! Not yours! If Luffy wants to talk, he can come talk to me. Until then, do me a goddamned favor and BUTT OUT!"

And with that, I stormed off, leaving Zoro standing frozen in the hall. With that, I hurt and walked away from the two most important people in my life. And with that, I had no idea what to do next, balling as I walked. I stormed onto the deck, tears streaming down my face, and looked the transponder snail. I snatched it, booking it into the aquarium and quickly dialing the only number I could think of dialing.

"Hello?" It was a gruff and familiar voice.

"Kid?" I cried meekly, my voice wavering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 290 13
꧁•⊹٭𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑, 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚌...
355K 6K 25
Luffy stumbles upon Nami by chance on a small island after the crew was separated at Sabaody Archipelago. The two decide to train together, but then...
79.8K 3.4K 30
❝ 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 ❞ after Ace' death, Luffy is heavily traumatized and even Jinbei's atte...
140K 6K 34
𝘞𝘏𝘌𝘕 𝘈 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕- is raised to fulfill only one purpose, that of a servant, they live only to serve others and not to serve themselves. But w...