Snake Charmer

By Clato3

"Does Jessica know the truth about you, I mean does she know about the things you've done?" Dean asked. "No... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty

Chapter sixteen

14 2 0
By Clato3

Jessica made sure she had everything down before leaving her last class of the day. She wished that girls in her day could have experienced education.
"Thanks for the help today Jessica remember to work on that project of yours." The professor said as he cleaned the blackboard.
"Don't worry I always do, see you on Monday." She responded. Jessica finished up packing and left to go relax for the evening. She smiled at the hope that she could be cured, no more turning others to stone. However her smile faded when her snake senses picked up on something unnatural. She recognized the scent as another gorgon which worried her. Some of her children did not have the morals she did and preyed on humans.

She sped up and ran to an old abandoned church that had doors locked. Inside she could hear the sound of cutting, a stove, and other things being concealed. Using her super strength she grabbed the door handle and tore it off. Allowing her to go inside and see another student tied up and bloody.
"Please help me!" She screamed. Jessica recognized the girl as Sarah, Sam's former fling. Nearby she saw one of her oldest son Chrysaor preparing a meal of pasta. He was the spitting image of his father apart from the dark hair and snake like clothing.
"Oh please stop struggling dear one, I don't want any witnesses." Noah said.
"Too late for that." Jessica grumbled. Chrysaor stopped cooking and turned to face her, the smirk on his face made her teeth clench.

"Hello mother how long has it been a couple of centuries why don't you come on in join me for dinner." He responded.
"Save your formalities Noah I have told you a hundred times we do not eat people!" Jessica exclaimed. She used his birth name as she often had this argument with him. Out of all her children he was the most bloodthirsty and she feared what he would do.
"Its not like I want to eat people I am a demigod after all but my paralyzing kiss just has that effect and I get so hungry." He responded. There was no regret in his voice and Jessica actually hissed at him when he tried to kiss Sarah to petrify her.
"There will be none of that, leave her alone!" Jessica ordered.

Chrysaor flinched and put his hands up but still laughed.
" Oh come on Mom I know you're really not going to kill me not after what happened with Dad. I know how you see me but I've embraced that and it's time you do the same." He said.
"Noah So help me you take a bite out of her and I'm going to make you regret being born!" Jessica screamed. Her eyes flashed a serpent green and her teeth became fang like. Chrysaor held his hands up in surrender knowing he didn't have a chance against her. However Jessica also knew that he wasn't just going to give up easily.
"Yes that's it Mom let me see that scary side, you know I've actually never seen it. Because you refuse to let me see it you know how proud I would be of you." He taunted.

His eyes flashed serpent green as well and he tried to strike at her. However Jessica was faster and grabbed his arm pushing him towards the ground.
" I am not a monster, Noah you are my son and I love you but right now you are not going to disobey me." She responded. Her grib was strong and even in her human form. The tops of the strands of her hair all hissed at him to stay still or be bitten.
" Someone is looking a little scaly on the head and you can't control me mother. My name is Chrysaor and I doing what I want." He declared. The younger gorgon's grip loosened the more Jessica scolded him. She tried her best to get through to him but he wouldn't listen.
"You are starting to sound just like your father Noah." She told him.

It was a low blow but Chrysaor seemed almost unphased by it.
"Good At least one of us does." He responded. She finally let go and dropped him to the ground. He looked at him with a look of betrayal followed by laughter.
"I know why you do this you think you'll get your father's attention well I got news for you it won't he doesn't care. So either you stop preying on these humans or I will make you stop." She said.
"No I don't do it to get his attention I do it to get yours." He responded. That sentence made everything go silent and Jessica let her serpent features retreat.
"What?" She asked. Chrysaor scoffed at her reaction then kissed Sarah to petrify her in the moment of weakness. "No!" Jessica screamed.

"I came here and did what I had to do to those unsuspecting people to get your attention mother. You turned them to stone so I petrified them with my demigod abilities." He explained. " you know how venomous my kisses can be but I decided that I needed to go a little bit further. So once they were petrified I sent them all off with a small bit of Anti-Venom to go see you." This made Jessica realize that he was the one that had been attacking those people. Sure some people who saw her were unlucky but she would never force anyone to become a statue for her.
"So these past few weeks you've been.." She began but couldn't finish.
" I told you I did what I had to do I petrified them and sent them to you." He responded.

There another long moment of silence and Jessica's heart shattered inside of her. When she came back to her senses she gave her son a fierce look. Within seconds she had him corned and let her serpent eyes glow a bright yellow.
"Get out." She said. It was only two words but her tone was harsh enough to say he would be back. However as he walked away she looked down at her necklace which contained Queenie's last gift. "All I want to do is help him my children but he won't listen and I've tried for years. He's going to get his head chopped off." She whispered. Chrysaor vanished without another word and Jessica raced to help Sarah. The girl was still petrified but at least she hadn't been turned to stone.

***

S

am got the strange sense of deja vu while reading through the lore about gorgons. He got a headache and saw flashes in his head where Jessica was standing by a temple. Yet she was dressed in ancient Greek attire and wasn't sure to make of it. Along with flashes of when she was young and under a tree of cheery blossoms.
"Hey Sam you okay?" Dean asked. The question snapped Sam out of his thoughts.
"Yeah sorry headache." Sam responded. He Shook his head to keep his head clear of those obvious exhaustion prone images.
"Well take some advil or something because you keep staring at that book it's creepy." Dean said.

"Right sorry, anything on your end?" Sam asked. He was embarrassed to realize it had been hours and all he could find was how to kill a gorgon. It seemed that Jessica had done a good job of keeping her existence from hunters.
"Well it says hear the curse of Medusa is a god curse which are hard to break unless the god who placed it dies." Dean explained. "Of course I'm not sure of that's correct but it's something." A new spark formed in Sam's chest as he thought about her curse. She was a victim not a monster, if anyone was to blame it would Poseidon. The guy couldn't control his own lust and blamed others for things that were his fault.

"Then there's only course of action we can take, we gotta summon Poseidon here." Sam responded.
Before Dean could respond there was a knock on their door and Sam opened it. Jessica was behind it and unlike last night she didn't look dishelved. However she did seem to have something on her chest.
"Sam I'm glad you are here, I wanted to tell you both something I know who was killing all those people." Jessica said.
"What do you mean I thought all those people were turned to stone?" Sam asked. He let her in and she told him about Noah.

"Yes the unfortunate humans that came by we're trying to Stone by me but that was an accident I didn't mean to hurt them. But there was some humans that were found dead that is due to another gorgon. My oldest son." Jessica explained. Dean looked at his brother in question at the mention of more children. Yet Sam just shrugged as he didn't know much about her children.
" You said some of your children were Gorgons, right what's up with your oldest one Noah, what happened to Sarah?" Sam asked. She sighed a bit at his question.
"He's bloodthirsty and I took her to the hospital, some Gorgons go after people and feed on them I do not. Unfortunately I couldn't pass my good nature onto every child I had.." She explained.

Sam held nothing against her for this and wrapped an arm around her.
" hey we're going to figure this out I promise you you don't have to worry. I promised you I would find a way to fix this." He said. This made her smile and kiss his cheek until Dean fake coughed.
"Thats so adorable I almost threw up." He teased. Jessica blinked at him while Sam gave him a death glare.
" No one asked you to look Dean, you are probably just trying to ignore the third wheel feelings in your heart." Jessica teased back. The smirk on her face gave the perfect response as Dean shut up but grumbled the rest of the evening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1K 25
Alexis Hart or Smith, as she prefers, grew up learning to hunt the things that go bump in the night. It was her life. She was taught it was the only...
1.2K 148 66
Jessica Coleman used to have a normal life. She went to work and lived with her best friend Rachel...life seems pretty okay until Jessica was thrown...
3.7K 128 10
After Sam bravely sacrificed himself to trap Lucifer and Michael in hell along with Adam. Dean has been able to live a normal life the past year with...
7.9K 184 36
You knew you were screwed. Everything had been off since the moment you'd woken up in that hospital after your night out. But it wasn't until you wer...