A Healers Touch || Garroth x...

By _Queen_Bubbles_

(Y/n), a talented young herbalist, finds herself residing in a small village called Phoenix Drop. After livin... More

Some quick info!!
•• Chapter 1 || A New Life ••
•• Chapter 2 || A Warm Welcome ••
•• Chapter 3 || The Tour ••
•• Chapter 4 || A Day With Gals ••
•• Chapter 5 || Helping a Elf ••
•• Chapter 6 || Fixing up the town ••
•• Chapter 8 || Their return ••
•• Chapter 9 || Talking with a Lord••
•• Chapter 10 || A knight in shining armor ••

•• Chapter 7 || Preparing for a welcome ••

46 1 0
By _Queen_Bubbles_

You look around and find your in a forest. What the where am I? You start to walk, you heard a noise behind you. Is that the shadow knight? All of a sudden a giant shadow like creature with blood red eyes looked over you.

Your heart started racing, you screamed as you ran away but it chased you. No matter how far you ran it followed. Tears streamed down your face as your feet were cut up by the forest floor. "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, I CANT DIE."

"(Y/n)...." The creature roared as it reached for you. You looked at the hand and flinched.

"(Y/n), (y/n), wake up!" All of a sudden you woke up to Zoey by your bed. A worried looked was on her face. "Z-Zoey...?" You said through teary eyes. Zoey wiped away a tear, she put her hand to your forehead. "Your not sick... I was worried. I knocked but you didn't answer and I saw you left pots on the stove so I didn't know if you were hurt. So I came inside to check on you and I found you still in the outfit I saw you in yesterday."

You looked down and see that you were of fact still in the same outfit. You slowly sat up and held your head, "sorry, I...I guess I was just tired." You thought about last night. But how was I that tired...?

"It's okay dear, how about you just rest for today?" She said with a worried tone. "I can just get the elixirs tomorrow." You shake your head. "No no I'm fine, The elixir is just upstairs here." As you got up you head hurt a little you just shook it off. I'll just take some medicine. She sighs but fills you. As you walk up the stairs you see the mess you left.

"Let me just clean this up and bottle it for you." You roll up your sleeves and start to bottle it until Zoey joins you. "I would love to help, after all I am also a Herbalist." She smiled at you.

You smile back, "Alright then can you bottle these as I go change? Make sure to keep them separate though because they are different elixirs!" She just nods "I know I know, now go get changed."

I walk down stairs and take off my old clothes. I put them in my laundry bin and pull out some new clothes. I put on a tan tunic with short sleeves and a pair of brown jeans. I throw on some black shoes and put on my belt. I put my hair in a loose braid and went upstairs.

"Alright I'm all done." Zoey looked over at you as she also finished up bottling the Elixirs. "You look nice and I finished up the elixirs." You smiled and thanked her. You walked over to the cabinet and looked for your vial of headache medicine. After finding it you downed it and put the bottle in the sink. I'll clean it tonight. "Let me pick these up for you to take" you pulled out a bag.

Zoey gave you a worried look. "(y/n) are you sure your okay?" She put her hand on your shoulder. You just smiled. "Of course, now here I finished packing up your elixirs!"

Zoey gave you one last glacé before grabbing the bag. "Then I'll see you later." She walks out and you waved goodbye. You started to bag Kawaii Chans portion. But really I've never felt like that before... it's strange.

After you finished bagging Kawaii Chans stuff you walked out the door and knocked on hers. She quickly opened it. "Hey (y/n)~sama what's up?" She said with a Cherie tone. "I made your elixirs I was talking about here you go."

You handed her the bag and she beamed. "Thank you so much (y/n)~sama! Wait here Kawaii Chan will bring (y/n) sama a gift too!" She zoomed downstairs before you could even say anything.

You just sighed, best not to fight it , you thought. You leaned on her door way as you waited. After a while Kawaii Chan came upstairs and handed you a plate of (f/d). You beamed "wow this is my favorite! Thank you Kawaii Chan!"

"Kawaii Chan had a feeling you loved these, Kawaii Chan has a knack for feeling favorite treats. Now Kawaii Chan is going to get straight to work!" She once again zoomed away, leaving you in the dust.

You just chuckled as you at the dessert, it melted in your mouth. Totally worth it. After gobbling down the dessert you walked over to the tower. I wonder if Brian wants help again fixing the town.

After you spot Brian you walked up to him. "Hey Sir Brian need any help today?" You asked he looked over at you and gave you a glare. "What? No Lieutenant crumble?" He mocked you.

You just grinned, "ohhh does someone like that name? Than I'll keep using it." He froze I did this to myself he thought. You just laughed. "But really do you need my help?" You asked him.

"Well since your offering, we got new that Lord Aphmau will be coming back tonight so could you help set up the plaza for their return?" You jumped as you grabbed his shoulders. "she's coming back?" You looked at him with stary eyes.

"Yes and we want to throw a party for their safe return." He said quickly, afraid of an insult. "I'll  help! 100% I'll help! Where do I start?!" You said quickly.

He seem to shrink back, "well Brenden is in charge of tha-" he didn't get to finish his sentence till you zoomed off. "K thanks byeeeeee." You said.

He stood there in defeat, "what just happened."you scanned around the plaza till you spotted Brenden. "BRENDED LET ME HELP." You yelled as you ran over to him. Brended yelped from shock. "Oh (y/n) it's just you I though it was a demon." He said, you just gave him a glare.

"I heard Lord Aphmau is coming back, I would love to help!" You says with excitement. You truly admired Lord Aphmau, after all she did give you a home. How could you not? You wanted to help make it perfect for her.

"Well want to help setting up the tables and chairs?" He said pointing to the mess of tables and stack of chairs. You nod and run over. You struggle to drag the tables over, a loud scraping sound is heard. Brenden just watched you struggle.

"Um... (y/n)? Do you need help?" He asked. You put a hand out as a stop motion. "No I can do this." You wipe the sweat off your forehead as you keep trying with all your might. There I had to have moved it to the...what the?! As you look you see that you didnt even move it off the grass.

Darn you weak noodle arms. You curse yourself as Brenden just laughs at you. "Here how bought I do this and you can do the decorations. You sighed, "fineeee" you walked over to the decoration bin and started to pull some out. You hung up the lights and placed the balloons as Brenden did the heavy lifting.

Time skippppp....

After you two finished the plaza you sat down at a table together and did a collective sigh. "Who knew putting up decorations was so tiring." Brended just grunted in agreement.

You both sat there for a second just trying to relax till you heard a sweet voice walking up. "Hope you two didn't over work yourselves," you look up to see Cadenza.

"Oh hello Cadenza, have you come to look at our hard work?" You say with determination. She just chuckled, "yes but I also came to give you a gift!"

"A gift? For me?" You tilt your head in confusion. "Remember when you asked me for a outfit to wear? Well I finished it just in time for the party tonight." She handed you a small bag. "It's a lovely dress made with (f/c) cloth. I made extra pretty for you because I notice how hard you have been working."

You didn't say anything you just looked at the bag. A tear feel down your cheek. Cadenza and Brenden both jumped. "What's wrong?" "What are you crying?" They both asked.

"It's just...I'm so happy... I didn't know I could be this happy again.. thank you ...really." You hugged Cadenza, she just smiled and hugged you back. "Of course, and if you ever want more feel free to drop by." You back up and smile brightly at her. "I will thank you again!"

You wave by as she walks away, "I didn't think you would be that moved by a dress." Brenden said. "It's not the dress that made me happy, it's the fact that she made without a doubt. She didn't ask me for anything in return and just made it for me...everyone here is so kind..." you say with a warm smile.

"We'll I can't argue with that. This place is truly special. Now how about we touch up the docks before getting ready?" Brended said you nodded, "but let me go put this dress in my house I don't want it to get messed up.I'll just meet you at the docks!" You ran to your home and he just walked to the docks.

Once you got there you put the bag on the table and closed the door. You walked down the the docs. As did you saw Brenden waiting for you. You two quickly made the docs look nice. "Alright we should go get ready" Brenden said. You nodded and walked with him till you parted ways.

You walked into your home and grabbed the bag you left on the table. You want downstairs and sat down on your bed putting the bag next to you. You smiled as you quickly opened to bag. Your eyes lit up at the beautiful dress. It was an off the shoulder dress with see through arms. It had (f/c) accents and flowers flowing on it. It wasn't too much but still beautiful.

(I just colored in the skin and hair too cause i felt like it, but please feel free to change it in your head 🫶🏽)

You quickly put it on and started to do your hair. You put some (f/c) and white flowers in your hair style. You put on a simple white necklace to match. And a pair of black shoes. You smiled at the look. You felt pretty ... yes you looked nice right? You walked out the door and saw Brain waiting for you.

"Hey Brian, don't you want to change your outfit?" You asked him, he just smiled as he offers  his hand. "No way in a knight, this is my fancy and regular outfit. But look at you, you really clean up well." He jokes.

You just tap his shoulder before  taking it to walk down the stairs. "Oh please Lieutenant Crumble don't even start. Now should I go wait in the plaza? Or go to the Docks with you and Dale?" You asked him Curiously.

"I think it's best you go to the Docks with us so that Lord Aphmau can meet you." You start to walk together to the docks. You felt nervous. "Do you think Lord Aphmau will kick me out?" You said while playing with your hands as you wait with everyone on the docks.

"Lord Aphmau would never do that, she would be thrilled to have a new villager." Brian said, "I agree!" "Me too!" Said Dale and Zoey. You just smiled. "Alright then I can't wait to meet her!"

We all shared some light chit chat as we waited. Levin had fun playing in the sand. Than we spotted it, a ship sailing in. You gulped nervously. Zoey called Levin over and Brian and Dale just patted your shoulders. I finally get to meet her again, I'm so nervous...

————————————————————————

Another beautiful Chapter complete! I know I know hold your applause. Please ladies calm down, but fr fr I actually drew your outfit, I hope y'all like it!! And here's your cat pic:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1.6K 27
❝ Let's call it a date ❞ Completed ✅ Who knew four childhood friends would be united in Highschool? Y/N, Aphmau, Laurence and Garroth meet during hi...
979 25 18
Y/n Was a girl that went to Phoenix Drop High, She was a sophomore with her Ex/boyfriend Laurence Zvahl, their friend Garroth Ro'meave and Aphmau Pho...
60.9K 1.3K 36
You are shopping when you bump into an old friend of yours from Phoenix Drop High and they take you to Mystreet. From there you experience something...
2.9K 39 60
" Just because I was raised a Faye doesn't mean I'm any less human than you. Or that I can't fight my own battles." Alex, lord of the Emerald Faye, a...