SMALL BEAN // F1 YUKI TSUNODA

By This_Is_Zahra

„Small Bean!" „Don't call me that in front of your friends." _-_-_-_-_ Mira Hashimoto who had a terrible chil... More

CAST
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
IDEA

9.

949 37 6
By This_Is_Zahra

"I've decided to come and support you at your next race in Saudi Arabia."

~•~

Mira leaned back against the pillow on her bed in Rome and let her thoughts glide through the air, as if dancing to the notes of invisible music. She had only been back in this picturesque Italian metropolis for a few days, and yet she had already performed magic with paper and pen that many would consider impossible.

Within her, a strength had been born, giving rise to two new songs that were poised to flood the world with new melodies and lyrics. But not only that, she had also fulfilled the promises made to those who had hoped in her creative genius. Her mind was like an inexhaustible factory of ideas, striving to make use of every bit of inspiration before it could expire and vanish as quickly as it had appeared.

Among the songs she had completed emerged "Shark" - a thin stream that gently pulled from the depths of her soul. A memory of that moment when she played it for Yuki in the cold hall of the hotel, while others were enjoying themselves at the bar and dancing in the whirl of joy. But that wasn't the end. In her metallically rhythmic symphony emerged another composition, delicate and personal like her first encounter with Yuki's melody. It was a song set in the Japanese language, which, like a bonus track, shone in the shadow of the other compositions.

However, all these spells now required their space in the real world - a studio that would bring these sound images to life. And although Mira was the one who had crafted these songs with words and emotions, she did not forget their fundamental origin in Yuki's melodies. Without his inspiration, this musical work would have been nothing but a shadow of its potential. So, before heading to the studio, it was necessary to ask for permission and consider how credit for this artistic symbiosis, which had brought new melodies into the world, would be divided.

She walked the thin line between ambition and exhaustion, ready as a guest to attend another Formula race, yet longing for a break from all other duties, except her artistic work on the album. Her soul was tired, as if it had gone through an endless carousel, and she realized she needed a moment of peace.

Perhaps her exhaustion was caused by the fact that she had been eating only one meal a day for some time now, and often it was just a tiny morsel, in a battle with stubborn kilograms that she tried to keep in check.

On top of it all, she had started running every morning in the fresh air that prevailed outside, and in the evening she headed to the gym, where she dedicated two hours of her time to a personal trainer. The goal was to get rid of the excess weight that critics and fans alike had found on her.

Just as she finally mustered the courage to watch a movie and fully embrace the comfortable embrace of relaxation, the tranquility of the room was shattered by the sound of her mobile phone. The response on the other end of the line was none other than Lily Zneimer.

With a smile, she picked up the phone, with a clear image in her mind that the face of this blond force would now be discovered in her room at the other end of the video conference. And she was not surprised when she saw not only her on the screen, but also her with Oscar by her side.

"Hello," greeted Mira as she appeared on the screen, her heart lighting up as she saw her two friends. They were comfortably seated together in Lily's room, seemingly enjoying the evening with a movie in the background.

"Hey," waved back Lily, with a smile shining from all screens, "how's it going in Rome?" she inquired with admiration.

"I'm here at home, so probably like always?" Mira chuckled, a bit puzzled by Lily's question.

"I saw your latest post on Instagram," Lily began, revealing that she keeps track of Mira's steps, "it's great to see you taking some time to rest, especially after that frantic rush when you returned from Bahrain," she said with admiration, "how you managed that in three days is a mystery to me, but I'd rather not ask how much sleep you got in such a short time," she added with a smile.

"I managed to get enough sleep," Mira laughed, lightly covering up the truth, which was somewhat different from reality. It was necessary to handle the workload and at the same time retain at least a bit of rest for herself.

"And how much did you actually manage to do?" Oscar asked, his gaze finally leaving the television screen and turning to Mira.

"I worked on three songs for other artists and two for myself," Mira answered humbly, "with one of them already started in Bahrain and the other one finished with the help of someone else, so it wasn't completely from scratch."

"And who helped you with that?" Lily asked curiously, knowing it was likely someone they knew.

"Oh, you definitely know that person. Without a doubt," Mira chuckled, knowing very well who it was.

"And who?" Oscar inquired.

"You'll find out when the album is released," replied Mira with a mysterious smile, "maybe that person will allow me to publish their name in the credits. But I'm sure this song is the one I truly believe can be a hit."

"So you won't tell us, even though we're your friends?" Lily asked with a slight hint of offended tone. It was the kind of banter that was common between them when a secret emerged.

"Exactly," Mira replied with a smile, sticking out her tongue, "you'll have to wait just like everyone else."

"But you'll keep delaying the release of that album indefinitely," Lily retorted with a light smile, revealing her gentle skeptical look.

"I'm actually writing pretty fast," Mira replied, accompanied by playful laughter, "I have some miraculous flow of inspiration and I'm trying to make the most of it while it lasts. I have a feeling the album will finally be out by summer."

"Well, I'll pray for you to finish it as soon as possible," Oscar joined the discussion with a smile, "I'm starting to miss you as a singer."

"But you know all my older songs by heart already, don't you?" Mira countered with a sparkling laugh.

"Yeah, but I need something new," Oscar complained with exaggeration, "I need something fresh."

"Don't worry, a special song will probably be released soon," Mira chuckled with a mysterious hint, "I have the lyrics, but I don't have the music yet. I'm waiting because I'd like the music to be composed by someone I still have to ask, and I hope that someone will say yes."

"And who will it be? Some Italian composer who doesn't have much time and that's why you think they'll say no?" Lily inquired with anticipation in her voice.

"I'd rather not tell you," Mira replied with a mysterious smile, "I want it to be a surprise. But if everything goes according to plan, I'll be eagerly awaiting your reactions," she laughed, "it's not a composer, and it's not exactly a professional artist, but I know they'll be perfect if they say yes and help me with that song."

"Well, it seems you have a lot of interesting things prepared," Oscar nodded.

"I'm preparing only the best for my loyal fans," Mira declared proudly, "they've been waiting long enough for me to prepare something that will captivate them and leave a mark in music."

"But I'll reveal one secret to you," she interrupted her musings, "I've decided to come and support you at your next race in Saudi Arabia."

"What about Australia?" Oscar asked with a hint of curiosity.

"I don't know yet," Mira replied hesitantly, "it depends on how I'm doing with the album. But I definitely want to visit Japan; I have grandparents there whom I haven't seen in a long time."

"So, we'll be looking forward to seeing you," Oscar said with a smile, "and one person, in particular."

"Danny Ricc?" Mira asked, curiosity sparkling in her eyes.

"Yes," Oscar confirmed with an amused smile, "but one more person."

"Yuki," Lily revealed with a hint of secrecy, "he asked Oscar if you had any plans this week."

"Why would he be interested?" Mira blinked, looking confusedly at her friends.

"That's a question for him, not us," Lily replied innocently.

"But I have to say, you really made an impression on him," Oscar remarked with admiration, "the rest of us agreed, even at the bar where both of you weren't, that we've never seen Yuki so relaxed around a girl. That passionate discussion about sharks in the Motorhome was really unexpected, trust me."

"Why did you even get to the topic of sharks?" Lily asked, with a slight confusion on her face.

"Yuki asked me about my favorite animal," Mira explained, trying to unravel the thread of connection, "and suddenly we found ourselves in a discussion about how dangerous sharks can be. It all ended in a minor argument about which species of shark is the most dangerous."

A brief silence filled Lily's room, filled with the image of Mira's memories of the conversation with Yuki. It was like a mysterious journey that led them into the world of sharks, although it was originally planned quite differently. Mira smiled as she realized that she preferred these random conversations over serious ones almost every time.

"Then Danny told me how much he wished he could speak Japanese because your conversation sounded so interesting," Oscar added with a smile, "none of us expected you to talk about sharks."

"It surprised me a bit too, but that's just Yuki's spontaneity," Mira replied, with a hint of voluntary adventure in her voice.

At that moment, a soft, tapping sound came from the door, unexpectedly interrupting the peace of Mira's room. Mira frowned; she wasn't expecting any deliveries or planned visits. She didn't have any disputes with her neighbors, so she remained in a debate with herself about who could be on the other side.

"Excuse me, someone's knocking," she said with a slight confusion in her eyes, turning to her friends, who seemed somewhat inwardly amused by this interruption.

"You can thank us later," Lily emphasized the word "later," while Oscar just shrugged with a hint of a smile before the conversation fell silent as displey turn black.

Confused, Mira placed her phone on the conference table and stood up. As she approached the door, her heart suddenly began to beat so fiercely, as if it wanted to jump out of her chest. Standing behind the door was someone she least expected.

Yuki Tsunoda.

~•~

Hamira_

◾️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

▪️◾️▪️▪️▪️▪️

▪️▪️◾️▪️▪️▪️

▪️▪️▪️◾️▪️▪️

▪️▪️▪️▪️◾️▪️

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️◾️

❤ 251 016

Hamira_ I gave myself little time off from work and act like tourist in city I live since I was 18 years old ❤
Also new album is in progress 📝

💬 428

Lilyzneimer Just rest. You need it ❤
|
Hamira_ Don't worry, I have more than enough rest

Oscarpiastri See you soon, Mira
|
Hamira_ Okay, Oscar

👤 Rome is truly a beautiful city

👤 Envy that you can live in my dream city

Danielricciardo Hope you come to visit VCARB, Mimi
|
Hamira_ If McLaren allows it, Danny, you'll have to put up with me there
|
Danielricciardo We'll manage somehow, Mimi
|
👤 Mimi? That's a cute nickname

Yoshiimoto When can I visit because I miss Rome somehow
|
Hamira_ You? Anytime, but you never have time
|
Yoshiimoto So sorry I have to travel for the races
|
👤 Is her cousin also an athlete?
|
Hamira_ Cyclist

👤 Her body?
|
👤 She got fat. Before the American tour, she looked completely different
|
👤 Do you mean unhealthy skinny?
|
👤 No...I mean perfectly

👤 Marry me please! 

 Yukitsunoda0511 Remember what I told you in that lobby
|
👤 Were they together anywhere, just the two of them?
|
Hamira_ I don't forget that, but you don't forget what I said
|
👤 What's going on here?
|
👤 I don't know, but I like it

👤 Are you friends with Yuki?

👤 Anyway, she's only famous because she's friends with Oscar
|
👤 Sure, let's completely ignore the fact that she built a career as a singer all by herself, completely without his help. Yes, she is only famous because she is friends with Oscar Piastri

👤 Is Danny really that funny in real life?
|
Hamira_ no, he's even funnier

👤 Fat and ugly

Junosmith And when America again?
|
Hamira_ Well, I don't know at all, because I have a lot to do with the album
|
Junosmith That's okay. Work so that we have more songs soon

~•~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

172K 3.9K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
930K 82.7K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
2.7M 48.2K 98
|| completed || "He fell in love with his best friend." Lando Norris x Daniella Michaels (OC) In the series/AUs 1. Race - Lando Norris (2021 sea...