𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓 ✎ 𝐆𝐈𝐎𝐕...

By SLUTT444GIOO

ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. More

𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

1.8K 75 14
By SLUTT444GIOO

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

they were officially back in connecticut. khia was currently chillin on the couch while strolling on tiktok. the girls made sure to be very secretive when they got back so nobody knew that they were back.

lena came running out of her room and sat down in front of khia as she just gave her a questioning look, "okay so help me out and please tell me if im wrong" she said and khia turned her phone off, giving lena her full attention.

"so im basically tired of kk's toxic ways and you know me and her aren't getting back together anytime soon but..i want aubrey like really bad but i feel like that would be wrong since that's kk's friend" lena ranted.

"that would technically be wrong but i dont blame you, aubrey is fine as hell but i think that you should have a talk with kk first and tell her how you feel" khia said "but its going to be awkward" lena said as she slouched on the couch.

"you want her, don't you?" khia asked and lena nodded "you only live once" khia shrugged "true" she agreed "wait have you been talking to aubrey lately?" khia asked "from time to time" she replied.

"did yall do anything?" khia asked and lena hesitated to answer "nothing too crazy" was her response and khia raised an eyebrow before getting a live notification that kk was going live.

"they live" khia said as she clicked on it "wanna pop up?" lena asked and khia nodded "hell yea but im not changing" khia said "im not either" lena laughed.

both girls were wearing a pair of leggings, khia's were black and she had on a grey hoodie with some black slides but she had just got her feet done so she didn't care about her toes being out. lena wore some grey leggings with a black hoodie and some black ugg slippers.

"let's go" khia said, snatching her keys off of the counter.

જ⁀➴

khia and lena both got out of the car and walked inside of the cafe. nobody really paid them any mind since the boys basketball team was at one table arm wrestling while the girls were all over the place.

"i don't own a gun so how would you know if it's pink" kk said as everyone laugh "read the comment before you actually read it" paige said, sounding like someone's mom.

"hey live" khia smiled as she stepped in front of kk and waved at the live "where did yall come from?" nika laughed "hell, did yall miss us?" khia asked "follow me on ig and tiktok at @khiamonique" khia announced to the live.

"a little" nika said "yea, like a tiny bit" ice said "nope" amari said, making it very clear as khia flicked her off "of courseee" aaliyah said as she hugged khia making her smile "yea, i guess" aubrey said while playfully rolling her eyes.

"girl boo, move" kk said as she pushed khia out of her way "wowww, kamorea" khia said and her jaw dropped "not the gov" aubrey laughed "shut up, you got physical therapy" kk argued as they laughed "where's paige?" khia questioned and kk pointed.

khia made her towards paige who was sitting away from everyone else while on her phone. khia sat in the seat next to paige while fully facing her. khia took her phone from her hand and placed it between her lower thighs.

"get out of your phone, the queen is finally back" khia said as paige looked at her and leaned back in her seat, slightly man spreading "queen? pshh" she replied "anyways, did you miss me?" khia asked.

"a little" paige said "you know you missed me more than a little bit" khia laughed "you had fun with gio?" she asked and khia nodded "we spent time with my little brother while i was there" khia said and paige just stared at her.

"but overall, the first day was fun then everything after that was very shitty" khia said, getting flashbacks from her mom's house "how shitty? 1-10" paige said "50" khia said.

"stand up" paige said to khia after she stood, khia stood up with a confused look before she was pulled into a hug that really made her body tense up but soon she relaxed.

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"fuck?" gio said as a random number sent her picture, she clicked the message and seen khia & the white girl hugged up. gio laughed, not because it was funny but because she was about to tweak out.

"what's so funny?" suki questioned, gio's face went straight before she stood up and went to her room, slamming the door behind her. she went through her contacts until she found khia's name, now facetiming her.

"watchu need" khia said as she answered the facetime call and stepped outside "why you with her?" she questioned "with who?" khia questioned as she got in her car since the wind was winding.

"you know who, don't play dumb" gio said while mugging the phone as khia placed it in the cup holder "umm..paige?" khia said, knowing the answer "no shit" she replied "who you talkin toooo?" khia questioned as she dragged the last word.

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"bye khia, don't be surprised if im outside yo place" gio replied "girl shouldn't you be checking on jakari?" khia said and gio hung up on her "oh wow, dumb ass" khia said.

khia called her back and gio side eyed the camera as she answered the phone, "bitch don't hang up on me while i'm talkin" khia said and then she hung up in gio's face.

khia got out of the car and went back into the cafe, grabbing a piece of bread from the thing, "girlypop finally back" kk said as she looked at khia "don't complain" khia replied.

"oh wait, where's aubrey?" khia questioned and lena's eyes slightly widened "i think she's...oh she's talking to her mom on the phone" inês said "ohh ok, thank you" khia replied.

"come here" lena said as she pulled khia away from everyone "what the hell are you doing?!" she questioned "chill, just tryna ask her a few things" khia said, putting her arms up in defense.

"like what?" lena said, placing her hand on her hip "can't disclose any private things" khia laughed "actually, go talk to kk" khia said "i'm scared" lena said and khia raised an eyebrow "since when?" she questioned.

"since now like what if things go wrong?" lena said "that's the thing, you'll never know unless you try" khia said "you right" lena agreed "i know i am so go take kk outside and tell her how you really feel and then go talk to aubrey" khia said "i love you" lena smiled and khia laughed.

"khia the fans asked who your favorite person is out of everybody in here" ice said as khia walked back over to them and everybody stared, waiting for an answer "why y'all being messy?" kk laughed.

"exactly but i would definitely say inês like that's my baby" khia smiled as she wrapped her arm around the seated girl as their jaws dropped "why did i think she was going to say paige or kk" aaliyah said.

"im very offended" caroline said "no no no, wait- let me do my top three then" khia said "don't say no bs" aubrey said "hush" khia laughed "okay so number one is inês, number two is..nika, and number three is..." khia stopped as she looked at them.

"i knew i was on the list" nika said "don't be cocky" amari said "i wouldn't talk if i were you" nika replied "cut it out" paige said as she looked at the two "ouu momma paige in the house" kk said, making y'all laugh.

"guess who the last one is" khia said "Q because yall both have nasty ass attitudes" ice said "um wow?" khia said as both her n qadence looked at each other "i say paige" azzi said "nah, probably kk or paige" aaliyah said.

"me" jana said "yall barely talk" caroline said "that doesn't mean anything" khia butted in "pshh, it's between azzi, paige, and kk" nika said "for some reason i feel like it's aubrey" inês said "right" kk laughed.

"who do you think it is, lena?" amari said as they looked at lena "um..ash" lena said and they looked shocked "bro what? i was not expecting that" ayanna laughed "its actually paige when she's not being moody as hell" khia said and paige flicked her off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 203 26
(Y/n) (L/n) a highschool student starting her 3rd year falls in love with the new student.Rest u find it out yourself ;)
19.9K 962 20
𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘀...𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸... 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆...
58.2K 1.9K 21
"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐." --𝙺𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙻𝚎𝚍𝚎́
103K 2.8K 12
expect the unexpected.