Life In America

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Sequel Series to my Immortal Magic Series: It's been a year since the Second Wizarding War. A year since Alli... More

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
New Moon
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Filler One

8 0 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Authors Note: After writing Chapter Twelve and starting New Moon, I realized that the timeline was messed up and this chapter had to come before it, so here is this new chapter, and I rewrote Chapter Twelve. 

Allison's Point of View

It has been a month since James attacked Bella, and right now, Harry, Hermione, Ron and I were all in England staying with Mum and Dad. ''It's sad that the Cullen's aren't coming,'' Ginny tells us as she, Hermione and I were getting ready in what was mine and Hermione's old room. ''Yeah,'' Hermione nods her head. 

''Carlisle is working, Edward can barely pull himself away from Bella since the accident with James happened, and the others didn't think that it would be worth it since they all wouldn't be there,'' I shrug my shoulders finishing with Hermione's hair. ''Besides, it works out, that way we have someone to watch over Teddy,'' I continue. 

''I never would have pictured you becoming a Mum so young,'' Ginny looks at me from where she was doing her makeup. ''Neither did I. But it was Remus and Tonk's wish that if something happened to them, and for some reason, Andromeda couldn't take care of him, that Harry and I raise him,'' I shrug my shoulders. 

''They had a lot of help. Since the Cullen's don't sleep, if Harry or Allison weren't awake they would take the night shifts whenever Teddy cried through the night. And when we're at school, Esme used to look after him,'' Hermione fills her in. ''When he turned one, we debated putting him in daycare, since he changes his appearance quite a lot, but I found a spell, that would place a glamour on him,'' I explain. ''I don't like that I have to, but It's a way for him to socialize with other kids,'' I continue. 

''That's nice,'' Ginny smiles at me. I smile back at her. ''So, how are things with you and Kyle?'' Hermione asks her. ''We're still together,'' Ginny nods her head blushing. ''Is he going back to Hogwarts for his seventh year this year?'' I ask her. ''His parents were unsure, but now that they know he is gone, Hogwarts is safe,'' Ginny nods. 

''Okay, well I think that our hair and makeup are done. It's now time for our dresses,'' I grin. ''I'm guessing Alice and Rosalie took you both shopping for them,'' Ginny smirks. ''Yeah, in Seattle,'' Hermione nods her head. ''Bella came with us as well,'' I nod my head. ''Since we were also shopping for our dance,'' I nod my head. 

''What is Bella like?'' Ginny asks us curiously as we all start stripping from our day clothes. ''She's shy and reserved,'' Hermione tells her. ''But obviously brave,'' Ginny tells us. ''To go up against James when she thought he had her mother, yeah'' I nod my head smiling. ''She's just a tomb boy, doesn't like going shopping. Loves reading, and listening to music,'' Hermione continues. 

I help her and Ginny zip up their dresses. ''Yeah, her favorite book is Pride and Prejudice, has a very worn-out copy, and her favorite music artist is Debussy,'' I smile turning around as Hermione zips up my dress. ''She sounds interesting, though how she managed to keep up with Alice when you all went shopping makes her a hero to aspire to,'' Ginny jokes. 

''Yeah,'' Hermione chuckles. Once the three of us got our shoes on, we all took pictures together. ''I think we look good,'' Ginny smirks. I chuckle turning around and looking at myself in the mirror in the room making sure everything looked good. 

Ginny's Dress

Ginny's Hairstyle

Hermione's Dress

Hermione's Hairstyle

Allison's Dress

Allison's Hairstyle

''Okay, the others should be ready by now,'' Hermione checks the time on her phone. ''Yeah, it's getting close to the time we should leave,'' I nod also checking the time. Together the three of us grab our purses before walking out of the room.

We headed downstairs and as soon as we reached the bottom steps we heard everyone else in the living room. We all walk in and everyone turns to look at us. Harry smiles standing up and walking over to me. ''You look beautiful love,'' he smiles leaning in and kissing my cheek. ''Thank you,'' I grin at him. ''You look handsome,'' I look him up and down seeing him in the suit that he must have gotten with the others. 

I look over and see Ron with Hermione and she was blushing as was he. ''Okay, so is everyone ready?'' Dad asks looking between all of us. ''Are the others meeting us there?'' Hermione asks looking around. I looked around as well, seeing Fred, George, Percy, Bill and Fleur weren't there. ''Yes,'' Mom nods her head. 

''Okay, Ginny you will come with your father and me, the rest of you, we're apparating to the front gate,'' Dad tells us all looking around at all of us. ''Okay, let's get going,'' Mom looks around at all of us. I felt Harry grab my hand before I felt the familiar sensation of apparition.

Once we appeared in front of the school gate, I looked around seeing everyone was there. I take a deep breath looking around. The group of us walked up to the gates and I smiled when I saw the carriages. But that smile turns into a frown when I see the threstrials. ''It's sad, all our time at school here, we always wondered what pulled the carriages but knowing the reason why we can see them now just makes what happened more real!''

I turn around and see Fred, George and the others walking up to us smiling softly. ''Hey, you guys,'' I smile walking forward and hugging all of them. After greeting everyone we all split up into groups of four and got onto the carriages. 

Once we got up to the courtyard I looked around seeing all the rubble and debris all cleared and the foundation of the castle fixed. Almost like the battle didn't happen at all. Hearing the music from inside all of us met at the doors and walked in together. 

As we reached the doors of the Great Hall I saw Harry pause. I looked at him worried seeing that he was off in his thoughts. ''You guys go on ahead,'' I tell the other softly before grabbing Harry's hand and pulling him to the side. I see Ron and Hermione also waiting looking over in understanding. 

''It's going to be okay, Harry,'' I tell him softly rubbing his shoulder comfortingly. ''Everyone is going to stare,'' Harry tells us. ''They, are but it's nothing different to what you had to deal with when we were at school,'' Ron tells him. ''It's different this time Ron,'' Hermione tells him softly. ''A lot has happened,'' I nod my head sadly. ''And it is a lot more intense today because it means it has been one year since it happened,'' Ron adds finally understanding.

''But we'll get through it together,'' Hermione tells Harry, looking between the three of us. ''Like we always have,'' I finish. I lean in and kiss him passionately. I break the kiss leaning my forehead against his. ''You ready?'' I ask him. ''Yeah,'' he takes a shaky breath. 

Together the four of us walk to the Great Hall entrance doors before walking in together. Like Harry expected everyone turned to look at us, and all began whispering. ''Come on,'' I whisper to Harry linking my arm and fingers through his. ''Where to?'' I ask them. ''I don't know about you three, but I'm heading over to the food table. I've missed the food here,'' Ron sighs smiling wistfully.

I roll my eyes smiling fondly as we follow Ron to the food table, having decided, that we should stick together tonight. 

After getting some food, we were approached by many of our old friends from school. Seamus, Dean, Katie, Angela and many others that we met and got to know in our fifth year. Right now, however, we were talking to Nevile. ''I told my Mum and Dad about the battle, what I did,'' Nevile tells us. ''Really?'' Harry asks him. ''My Mum grabbed my hand and said proud,'' Nevile teared up. ''Nevile that is amazing,'' I tell him softly before hugging him. 

He then tells us what he has been up to, and that he was coming back this year to repeat his seventh year. ''Since last year we didn't get to learn anything useful,'' Nevile was telling us. Soon enough he was called away. 

We caught up with each of our professors having spent a long time talking with McGonigal. Hagrid soon waved the four of us over to where he was standing with a man with reddish brown hair. ''I want you four to meet Newt Scamander,'' he tells us. ''I would have thought McGonigal would be afraid to have you two in the same room,'' I smirk at Hagrid. ''It's a pleasure to meet you,'' I nod at Newt. 

''I'm sure the pleasure is mine, to meet the four of you,'' he looks between us all. We stayed and talked with them for a few minutes before we went to find the others. When we found them they were talking to some of the order members. We stood with them and talked to them about America when we all heard the familiar chiming of a goblet. 

''If I could please have all of your attention,'' McGonigal speaks up. Everyone goes silent and turns their attention to her. ''It was exactly one year ago today, that the greatest evil of our world was defeated,'' McGonigal begins. ''And it is because of everyone who fought with us on that day that this castle stands,'' McGonigal pauses. 

''But, I think we can all agree, that if it weren't for four brave students, who went on the run, and hunted down the very horcruxes that kept our foe alive, who risked their lives all years they were at this school. They stopped Lord Voldemort from coming back to life in their first year, as eleven-year-olds. And once again in their second year. Revealed the truth of a man falsely accused of the murder of his best friends in their third,'' McGonigal sighs. 

''Unfortunately, in their fourth year, Peter Pettigrew killed Cedric Diggory and captured Harry Potter and used him in a ritual that brought our foe back,'' she continues. I look at Harry and grab his hand, noticing everyone around us looking at us. ''And in their fifth year, they became teachers themselves, teaching many of their pairs how to defend themselves against the dark arts, for if it weren't for them, more would have lost their lives that fateful night,'' McGonigal tells everyone. 

''Then, in their sixth year, Harry Potter, and Allison Weasley Cullen, had private lessons with Albus Dumbledore himself. Where he began preparing them for what they had to do next. And unfortunately, Albus tasked Severus Snape with killing him that year, so the burden didn't fall onto a child, forced into the world of Death Eaters,'' McGonigal pauses once again. 

''I would like you all to grab a goblet and make your way out into the courtyard,'' McGonigal tells everyone. Everyone does as she's told and we all make our way outside. McGonigal walked over to something that was covered in the middle of the courtyard. ''The professors and I all agreed that to honor their memory and to remind future generations to come, a tribute to all those who gave their life in the Battle of Hogwarts be given a tribute,'' McGonigal tells us all.

She then turned around to the tarp and pulled it off, and I felt my eyes well with tears when it was revealed what was under the tarp. A large monument with a stature of who I assume to be Fawkes on the top. 

Imagine this in the courtyard and much taller.

''Join me in drinking to those who lost their lives fighting for a free world,'' McGonigal raises her goblet. I take a drink from mine and watch around me as everyone does the same. ''I would also like to drink to the four, who without, this would not have happened,'' McGonigal looks straight at Harry, myself, Hermione and Ron. She raises her goblet to us before taking a drink. 

I tear up once again seeing everyone doing the same. Everyone soon walks back into the castle. McGonigal stops beside us resting a hand on both mine and Harry's shoulders. ''Albus will be proud of all that you four have done,'' she tells us. ''And what I said was true. None of this could have happened without the four of you,'' she tells us emotionally. 

She clears her throat before walking back inside. Mum and Dad come over and make sure the four of us are alright before they head inside. Ron and Hermione go to follow them but stop when they notice Harry and I stay where we are. 

''You two coming?'' Ron asks us. ''We'll be in soon, you both go on ahead,'' I tell them. They nod their heads before heading back in. I turn back to the monument and walk up to it running my hand over the names, stopping when I reach Remus' and Tonk's names. I smile sadly. I kneel on my knees and take out my wand. 

Like what Hermione did at James and Lilly's graves I summon some flowers and rest them in front of the monument. I get back up and walk back to Harry. He wraps his arms around my waist. ''None of these people should have died for me,'' Harry whispers making me look at him seeing him teary-eyed. ''They should all be with their families and friends,'' he continues. 

''Harry, all of them knew the risk when they stayed to fight,'' I tell him softly. ''It's not fair to any of them,'' I continue. ''But the most we can do is live our lives for them, because without their sacrifice not many of us would be here today,'' I finish. ''Besides, they weren't just fighting for you, they were fighting for their families and friends. Fighting for the freedom of not having to go out and look over their shoulder wherever they go,'' I whisper looking back to the monument. 

Harry nods sighing. ''Do you want to go back in, walk around the castle for a bit?'' I ask him. ''In a minute,'' he nods his head. I nod my head leaning it on his shoulder. After a minute of staring at the tribute in silence, the two of us walk back into the castle and walk around. We visit all the classrooms talking and laughing about the memories.

We even went into Moaning Myrtles' bathroom and talked to her. When we neared Ravenclaw Tower, Harry paused. ''Do you think she'll be there?'' He asks me. ''Maybe,'' I nod my head. He contemplates for a bit before we walk forward. We turned the corner and there she was. ''Helena?'' I ask her. She looks up towards us. 

''You both did it,'' she tells us. ''We told you we would,'' Harry tells her.  ''He's gone,'' she whispers. ''He is,'' I nod my head. ''What are you both doing here?'' She asks us. ''Reminiscing,'' I tell her. ''We walked by and we had to see you,'' Harry tells her. ''To make sure you're okay,'' I tell her softly. We talk with her for a bit before we leave her. 

When we reached the third floor, Harry grinned at me softly before pacing back and forth in front of a very familiar spot. Soon enough a familiar door appears. He opens it and lets me walk in first. I smile seeing the old DA room. ''It feels just like yesterday we were teaching everyone how to perform the Patronus charm,'' I speak looking around the room. 

I can faintly hear Harry and I instructing everyone and hearing everyone chanting the spell. ''Yeah, nothings changed,'' Harry looks around. ''It's still there,'' I grin walking over to the mirror in the corner of the room. ''What is?'' Harry asks following me. I take a photo of the original order and show it to Harry. ''I completely forgot about this,'' he tells me looking at the picture. 

''So, did I,'' I nod my head looking down at the picture. ''Everything looks the same in here, but everything has changed so much,'' I sigh looking around. I go and sit down in one of the beanbags looking around. ''It looks the same, but it's not the same place it once was,'' Harry nods his head. 

''I try so hard to think of all the joy we felt before the Triwizard Tournament, but each time I remember something happy it's overshadowed by the bad,'' I sigh sadly looking down at the photo in my hands. ''What if we make another happy memory?'' Harry asks me. ''What?'' I ask him. He just holds his hand out to me. 

I grab it confused as he pulls me up. ''The reason the dark overwhelms the good is because the last time we were here, a war was happening around us. We lost friends and family,'' Harry tells me. ''But, what if we make a new memory?'' He asks me. ''Like what?'' I ask him amused. He looks me deep in the eyes. 

''Marry me,'' he tells me. I look at him shocked. ''I mean it, from the moment I saw you in Olivanders I liked you. You were the first girl ever to notice me and be kind to me,'' Harry tells me. ''And trust me, when I have a ring, I am going to do this properly, but right here, right now, this feels like the right time to ask, so,'' Harry clears his throat before kneeling on one knee. 

''Allison Rose Weasley-Cullen, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?'' Harry asks me. I feel tears fill my eyes and I smile and nod my head happily feeling the tears run down my face. Harry grins back up at me before standing up. 

He pulls me into him by the waist and leans down and kisses me passionately and deeply. ''I love you,'' Harry tells me pulling back from the kiss. ''I love you too, always,'' I nod my head smiling before leaning in and kissing him again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 361 11
What if more vampires come to forks? π™ΉπšŠπšœπš™πšŽπš› πš‡ π™Ύπ™²β™‘οΈŽ (Twilight) I don't own the twilight saga I only own my OC's.
193K 5K 23
Edward Cullen's move to Forks was the last thing he wanted, and Forks was the last place he wanted to be. Once he meets the beautiful Bella Swan, Ed...
39.7K 732 26
The Cullen coven, is getting a new member or rather an old one is coming back. How will the family react to Carlisle's biological daughter arriving i...