Bloody Love (Sonadow)~

By Sonadowhub

Sonic goes to a high school called 'Chaos High'. It was just like any normal day at school but then someone c... More

Chapter 1: New Person
Chapter 2: Strange Day....
Chapter 3: First Night Terrors
Chapter 4: Problems...
Chapter 6: No Control
Chapter 7: The New Student...
Chapter 8: Double Trouble
Chapter 9: The Fundraiser and Disasters
Chapter 10: Humanity Lost
Chapter 11: Regained Emotions
Chapter 12: Past Mistakes

Chapter 5: The Brothers

102 3 0
By Sonadowhub

POV: SHADOW

"What are you doing here, Mephiles?" I questioned him, but he just stood there and smirked, "Am I not allowed to see my lil bro? " I growled at him, and he just laughed. "Awww, is Shadow angry" that just crossed the line, I then tackled him to the floor, displaying my fangs, "What are you really doing here, Mephiles? And were you the one trying to get us caught by leaving a trail of bodies, well, to be exact, 20?!" He scoffed, "Well now 25 but who's keeping track" I then punched his fucked up face even though we look the same, except his stripes are a cyan-green colour. "Oh Shadow your still a weak bitch" before I could respond he then punched me send me through the door. I groaned in pain as I got up I felt something sharp in my chest right on my chest fur.

The fur turned from a cloud white to a dark crimson red, as I looked down, there was wooden stake buried in my chest, scraping against my heart, I held it and pulled it out. I screamed from the pain as my brother just stood there watching me suffer. As I applied pressure to my wound, Mephiles came up to me and held my chin making me look at his cold eyes as he put he mouth by my ear. I could feel his hot breath as my ear flickered, "I'm gonna torture you until you break~" he then pushed my face. As I looked up to where he was, he wasn't there. "I'm here Shadow, what the ass do you what this hour of the-" she then gasped and looked at me worried, when I felt like someone was in my house I called Rouge just incase and I'm glad I did. "Ugh, fuck!" I shouted as Rouge carried my to my couch and applied more pressure to my wound, "I'll be back" before I could explain she dashed off...what is she going to do? I thought until I laid eyes on her again, Rouge carrying some random mobian which she compelled.

"You need to drink otherwise you won't heal" I aggressively shook my head, "Are you fucking crazy Rouge? You know what fresh blood from the vein does to-", she then puts her finger on my mouth to stop my yapping. "I don't care Shadow, you need it" she then held the poor mobian her neck and threw her onto me. The thing about me is that I'm not an ordinary vampire, most normal vampires just feed on a mobian taking only around half the amount of blood they have and there full, but me...I drink until there's nothing left but a dead corpse. My brother on the other hand is just a regular vampire like my best friend Rouge, but he feeds on them and then rips them apart piece by piece leaving trails of body parts just for fun. I then took a deep breath before ejecting my fangs and laying them into the mobians neck, she then rose a bit and gasped loudly as I drain the blood from her body. God I missed it all...the freshness, the taste, the warmth, everything....

POV: ROUGE

I just stood there as Shadow drained the life from her body, my ears then twitched when I heard her heart stop beating. Shadow just looked at me as his fangs came out from her flesh, he had blood dripping from his mouth before he took out his glove, using his claws, Shadow wiped all the blood off his muzzle before licking it off his claw, scraping his tongue in the process. He then got up and threw the dead mobian girl onto the floor, his wound completely healed.

"Now are you ready to talk?" I asked as his fangs disappeared and his eyes changed back to its normal ruby red color, he sighed before looking at the girl then back at me. "Mephiles-" I blinked a few times and gasped which made him stop, "MEPHILES CAME AND ATTACKED YOU?! IM GONNA KILL THAT BITCH" I dashed to the door but Shadow stopped me by standing infront of it. "Look, he's gone for now okay, if he does something then we'll stop him" I glared at him, "Did he tell you anything?", he rolled his eyes and then nodded. "He said he's.....gonna torture me until I break" as he said that I wondered what he was going to do...what are you going to do to my best friend Mephiles?

POV: 3RD PERSON

The ebony hedgehog looked at his bat friend as she looked down looking worried,
"Don't worry Rouge, what ever he thinks he can to to break me it's not gonna work", the bat just sighed as she put a hand on the hedgehog's shoulder, "If you say so Shadow" and with that she just flashed a smile and dashed out leaving the ebony hedgehog alone once again. He just groaned before going to his room to sleep but almost everything was destroyed due to Mephiles and Shadow's fight after all those years. The hedgehog then walked to the guest bedroom before jumping onto the bed, as Shadow laid down looking at the chandler on the ceiling he couldn't stop bring up those words...I'm gonna torture you until you break~. He then exhaled before closing my eyes and drifted into a deep sleep

In the past when Shadow and Mephiles were regular mobians...

Note: Their both 18 years and G.U.N is made up of only mobians (not humans)

POV: 3RD PERSON

The sun shone through the curtain onto a black hedgehog with red stripes on his fur named Shadow, he then opened his eyes to see his brother coming into the room, his name is Mephiles, he looks exactly like Shadow but his stripes were another color. "Come on Shadow, father is calling us downstairs for a very important meeting" Shadow then groaned and got up from his comfy bed. Mephiles then ran outside leaving Shadow to put on his suit, Shadow and Mephiles' family are royalty in a place called Green Maze, as they lived in a huge palace. There parents are the King and Queen Hedgehogs of Green Maze but when their kids were only nine years old, their mother, the queen, sadly passed away due to a special infection in her body...No one was able to find out what she really had and how it killed her, not even the best doctor in their region , ever since her death, Mephiles and Shadow's father, the king, treated them differently and was always mourning from her death even to this day when he called a meeting to meet with his two children. As Shadow was finished doing all his personal stuff and put on his suit, he then slipped on his air shoes and ran down to where his father was waiting.

The ebony hedgehog then skidded to a stop next to his brother, "your late Shadow" the king and Mephiles said together. "Anyways, I called this meeting to inform you both that the princess from Purple Valley will be staying here for a few weeks starting from today, you both will accompany her everywhere she goes until one of you prove to me that your worthy enough to be king, whoever I approve first will be marrying the princess" the two brothers were shocked, they did everything together, they were inseparable but now they have to both go against each other over a princess they haven't even meet before. "But father-" the king then arose from his throne, "One of you will be marrying her, FINAL DECISION!" They both then nodded and left the king's throne room. It's been 2 hours since that incident, it was exactly 3pm when a carriage with two jet black horses holted to a stop infront of the hedgehog's palace where Shadow and Mephiles awaited for the princess to come out. The princess's butler came out from the nonvisible side of the carriage and opened the door to reveal the princess of Purple Valley, she was a lavender-furred, mobian cat with gold eyes.

"Good evening, Prince Shadow and Prince Mephiles, I'm Princess Blaze" the cat then bowed infront of the princes with a smirk on her face, "It's a pleasure to meet you Princess Blaze" the brothers said together. Shadow was about to kiss Miss Blaze's hand but Mephiles slapped his hand away and kissed her hand instead, "Would you like to go inside the palace your majesty" Mephiles then let out his hand for Princess Blaze and she gladly accepted. Before they both left Mephiles then whispers in his brother's ear, "She's mine Shadow so don't try and take her from me...soon I'll be king and you'll be nothing other than my look-a-like~" the ebony hedgehog just stood there shocked with his eyes opening widely as Mephiles walked away with Blaze, everyone knew that Mephiles was older by a few months which already made him 'the better brother'. Shadow just couldn't believe his brother's behavior, Mephiles had just turned from the brother who always cared and was always kind to the selfish ass just because he saw Princess Blaze.

Dinner time then came around the corner, the King, Shadow, Mephiles and Princess Blaze all sat at the dinner table while they all ate their food. "So princess, how are you liking it here in the palace?" Blaze then smiled, "It has been great! Prince Mephiles has been showing me around" she said with pitch in her voice, "What about Shadow? Have you guys met other than outside" the said hedgehog then started to choke on his food, "No, she actually been with Mephiles this whole time I only saw her earlier". The king then looked at Shadow disappointed, the princess then tapped Mephiles on his shoulder which made him clear his throat, "It's getting late babe, do you wanna to up to my room?" Shadow and their father's eyes opened widely as she nodded and they head up to Mephiles's room.

After a few minutes Shadow and his father was still at the table in silence until Shadow broke it, "Father can I go up to my room?", his father then nodded. While the ebony hedgehog was walking to his room, his air shoes clinging against the floor, he then stopped when he heard moaning in his brother's room. Shadow then ran to his bathroom and vomited, I did not need to hear that...he thought as he wiped his mouth and headed to bed. While everyone else in the palace was in their own rooms the king was in their dining room with a few men in black suits and a black ties around their neck.

"More bodies were found sir" one men said, "How are all these mobians dying so suddenly?" The king asked as he raised a brow, "My king we have inspected all the bodies and they all have one thing in common" the king then glared at the men, "They all have a very terrible amount of blood loss, we actually believe they all dies from it" his eyes widened, "I- thought they don't exi-st anym-more" the king stuttered. The men looked at each other before back at the king, he then took a deep breath, "It's them" one of the men then spoke up, "It's who sir?". The king then looked at them terrified, "the vampires are back", all of the men looked at the king as they told everyone in their organization, G.U.N, about the problem. The king then sighed, "I want all your mobian agents on high alert around the palace and the whole of Green Maze" all the men do what they were told and then left.

A week has passed since everything happened, Mephiles and Blaze are together and because of this the king decided to have a celebration party for the couple by inviting all the royals. Ever since the two royals have been a relationship, Shadow has noticed something about his brother's behavior, Mephiles has been very weak since Princess Blaze came and has be threatening anyone who touches her and even looking at her. Everytime he did this Shadow saw Blaze smirking evilly which made Shadow suspicious and then his suspension grew more one night when she did something before he had to forget...

The ebony hedgehog was in his room trying to sleep but he couldn't, he then checked the time on a watch his mother gave him before she left. As he put the watch down, the door then opened and shut quietly which scared him, he then got terrified as he saw Blaze in the room. The hedgehog was about to call for this brother but the Blaze then ran to him and his eyes widen, her speed was non mobian-like which scared him, Blaze then covered his mouth and looked into his ruby red eyes as he looked into her golden star-like eyes, "Your not going to scream, your simply just going to obey" Shadow saw here pupils dilate as he just looked into her eyes deeper. Shadow didn't know what she did but all he knows is that he just has to obey. The ebony one then nodded as the cat removed her hand from his mouth before kissing him square on the lips, Shadow wanted to pull away but when he tried he just couldn't. The hedgehog wasn't liking that Blaze was kissing him in his mind but his body just melted into the kiss, it then quickly escalated, Blaze claws ripped through her gloves while Shadow was kissing her everywhere. The lavender-furred cat then snatched Shadow by his face, his blood dripping down onto her glove and claws, she then lick the blood off her claws as her fangs shot out and her eyes turning from gold to red in second. Before Shadow could react Blaze then bit him on his neck, "aughh~" Shadow moaned in a pelisure voice as Blaze went deeper into his fur and skin.

She then released him from her grip as she hummed and saw he was unconscious, the princess the bit into her wrist and fed Shadow the blood that was dripping down her arm. The ebony hedgehog then bolted awake, "Hey, shhhh okay, your okay" she calmed him down, "I'm sorry to do this Shadow but before I do I just have to say one thing, I've always loved you not your brother just know that okay" she said in a calming voice even though the hedgehog is never going to remember what happened...

"I want you to forget what happened tonight with me, all you remember is that you went into your room and went to bed" Blaze said as a tear drop escaped her eyes while she looked into Shadow's red eyes, compelling him. Shadow then blinked and then Blaze disappeared, as he looked around the room he felt like something happened but he just couldn't remember so he then shut his eyes and drifted to sleep...

*Next day*

It was the day of the celebration party, the king was giving orders about where to put the decor, drinks, food and desserts. Shadow was helping his father with the organizing until he told Shadow to call Mephiles down to help, the hedgehog then nodded and went to call his brother from his room. As Shadow opened the door, someone tackled him,"YOU ASSHOLE!" Mephiles shouted as he punched his brother. Soon guards came barging in and separated the two, Shadow was bleed by his mouth and nose while Mephiles just had his blood on his hands.

"What's going on here" the king questioned his sons, "You wanna know? Well Blaze came to me and told me what you did" Shadow just looked at his brother completely lost." Mephiles, what are you talking about?" Mephiles then looked at Shadow with pure hatred, "Your fucking lying!" the king then got furious as Shadow still looked at him dumb founded, "No cursing in this house Mephiles! And you explain" the ebony one just looked down in utter shock, Shadow still didn't know anything he was talking about,"Shadow you go to your room now! And you Mephiles stay in this room! None for you are to come out until the party starts, Understood?" Shadow just nodded and Mephiles scoffed.

Shadow listened to what his father told him, he stayed in his room until the party started. He checked the time on the same watch as before, only 15 more minutes...I should get ready? Shadow thought to himself. The hedgehog then came out of this closet, he wore one of his most expensive suit and slicked back his quills a bit, he then waited until it was the exact time of the party...5 pm.

The ebony hedgehog then made his way down to see almost everyone was already there. He then spotted Mephiles and Blaze talking to a queen and prince from another country about there relationship and how they are made for each other which Shadow couldn't hear because he was too far. While all the guest were eating in a elegant manner and gossiped, the king of Green Maze call everyone's attention by taking a champagne glass and a silver fork and clashing them together to make a ringing like noice."We have invited all of the royals here today in honor of my son, Mephiles and this lovely partner, Princess Blaze to celebrate their lovely relationship, but that's not all, we are also here to celebrate the marriage between these two lovely souls, they will be getting married and will then be the new king and queen of Green Maze", all of the guests were shocked about this sudden marriage but yet they all clapping in a soft manner.

"I will also like to give a special speech I wrote for my lovely fianceé here tonight" Mephiles then smiled and focused his gaze on Princess Blaze as Shadow just stood there still in agony that his brother betrayed him after everything that happened to them. As Mephiles was about to start his speech Blaze then saw a red lazer on her corset which made her froze as she used her super-mobian like hearing as she listened for a trigger but heard around forty guns being loaded. While Mephiles was talking about how much she means she then heard multiple triggers went off...

The lavender-furred cat then used her speed to get out before the blood shed could happen. Then multiple bullets where shot as the window shattered and the bullets landed in Mephiles chest and some of the guest legs, arms, shoulders, chest. Blood started projecting out of the prince's wound, Shadow then glided to his brother using his air shoes, he put pressure over his brother's wound, his glove was now soaked with Mephiles's blood as more bullets shot. The next set of bullets then landed in the king's stomach as he protected Mephiles instead of Shadow which made the ebony hedgehog grunt in pain as he fell to the floor. "I'm sorry sons, just know I love you both" was the lasts words that came out of his mouth before his eyes closed and he stopped breathing.

As Shadow laid there helpless, he looked around and saw that everyone was either unconscious or dead on the floor. There was blood everywhere, the ebony one then looked at his brother as he tried angling his ears to hear if he had a heart beat but nothing. He then stretched his hands as blood filled the floor of where he laid, the hedgehog was able to reach his hand to his neck as he felt for a pulse...but nothing. Shadow then started to choke on his blood as he cried, Shadow lost everyone he loved, he then saw someone above him looking at him and his brother before 'passing out'.

It was a day after the incident before Shadow then woke up gasping for breath, he then looked around as saw he was in a cabin. His head was throbbing and his throat was dry, someone then opened the door, the ebony one then got up and looked up to see a orange wolf, with a chest fur like both brothers but it was a faded yellow, long lashes and bangs that covered one side of her eye. She then looked at the hedgehog, "Where am I? How did I get here?" The wolf then rolled her eyes and sighed, "I'm a friend of Blaze, before the party she called me and told me everything and then told me where to find her but when I went I saw her body, lifeless, and she told me if anything was to happen to take you and your brother", Shadow then teared up, "My brother is dead...", she then scoffed as she explained everything, "Blaze fed you and your brother her blood less than 24 hours before the party just incase if something happened to you both, she didn't want you both to die because she loves you both" Shadow then looked at her shocked but then remembered something that Blaze made him forget....the night when he couldn't sleep, the thing what his brother fought with him about, when she bit him, when she looked into his eyes and compelled him...

"Your both...vampires, aren't you?" The wolf then nodded. Shadow then got up furiously and dashed out the door, the sun shone on his face as he felt dizzy, his eyes then landed on...Mephiles? He ran over to him and looked at him as he sat in the grass glaring at the river, it is him... Shadow thought as he sat next to him. "Did she tell you about Blaze?" Mephiles then faced Shadow, "Yeah she did, but just how are you alive? Did her blood heal you?" Mephiles then raised a brow and shouted at him, "WERENT YOU NOT FUCKING LISTENING TO A WORD SHE SAID? THINK ABOUT IT BROTHER, IF BLAZE'S BLOOD CAN HEAL WOUNDS AND WE BOTH DIED WITH HER BLOOD IN OUR BODY, WHAT DO YOU THINK?" Shadow then stood up.

"Are- are we vampires? And wait...I DIED!" Mephiles then rolled his eyes,"Didn't she tell you?", he then shook his head and Mephiles scoffed, "I bet you barged out before she can tell you...and no we are vampires yet, we have to feed on blood and then..." Shadow wanted to cry at that moment but he held it in,"I don't want to be a vampire", his brother then put a hand on his shoulder,"You don't have a choice Shadow, its either you feed or you die, and the worst thing is you only have 24 hours to decide...". Mephiles then took his hand off, "Look, I don't wanna complete this transformation, I rather die then become a monster, even if Blaze was a vampire, it doesn't matter she's dead now, I can't even spend eternity with the one I love so why would I want to live". As Mephiles said that Shadow then remembered what Blaze did to him, "She made me do it", his brother then froze and his quills flared higher, "She made you do it....STOP LYING BROTHER I KNOW YOU ALMOST HAD SEX WITH HER, SHE TOLD ME, SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T WANT IT AND SHE LOVED ME BUT YOU DIDN'T FUCKING CARE" the ebony one then lowered his ears,"If she really loved you she would have told you also that she can brain wash people, I remembered her doing it to me, she made me forget" , Mephiles then rolled his eyes. "She told me alright, and it's called compulsion" he just looked in disgust,"Well I bet she never told you that she doesn't love you but loves me instead" Mephiles just turned his back to Shadow and scoffed,"I don't have to believe a shit you say, just know I trust her more than you" as he said that Shadow then got mad and ran away...

While Shadow was walking just minding his own business, it was nighttime already, his throat got more dried, his head was pounding, this gums were acking. As he passed by an alley he saw a mobian dressed in all black as he held a gun infront of a yellow hedgehog with a bag. Before the mobian in black could shoot the yellow one he was then choked and held against the wall, Shadow was extremely weak but he wasn't going to let someone get hurt and ignore it, "What the hell?" The mobian said as the ebony hedgehog held him back,"GO! RUN!" the yellow hedgehog then thanked him and ran off. While Shadow was off-guard for a second, the mobian was about to pull the trigger at Shadow, but then the said hedgehog then turned the gun towards the robber and it shot him instead of Shadow. Blood oozed out from the wound on the robber's stomach, Shadow then flung him to the ground and backed up a bit as the mobian in black dropped the gun and laid on the floor looking helpless...

Shadow was too kind hearted, he couldn't just leave him here to die even though he was a criminal, a thief, he then ran up to him and took out his glove and applied pressure to the wound why trying to keep him conscious but the temptation was too strong...the ebony one then looked at his hands as the blood trickled down his arm. Without any hesitation he licking the blood off his hands, he then felt a burst of power as he licked the rest off his hands, "What are you?" Before the robber could say anything else he then saw the hedgehogs eyes turn a darker red as fangs appeared infront of him. Shadow just loved this feeling and he wanted more...he then looked at the mobian and then bit into his neck, he felt unstoppable as he continued taking the mobian's life. He then retracted his fangs and looked at the body before fling it one-sided and putting on back his gloves. Even though his brother, Mephiles, hated him right now and didn't believe anything Shadow said, he still loved him, he was his brother after all and he didn't want to be a vampire alone, Shadow was too caught up in the power and the incredible speed and hearing he had now that he did something to try and change his brother's mind....

Shadow then went back to where he was with Mephiles as he still sat there. Mephiles turned around and saw his brother holding a mobian eagle by its neck and was weirdly calm for some reason."I know you hate me right now Mephiles but I just know I had to get you to change your mind....complete the transformation Mephiles" his eyes then widen, "You completed it didn't you...and you said you didn't want to? And you wanted me to trust you when you practically just lied to me?", Shadow then rolled his eyes,"That was before brother, I didn't want to but someone was dying and I just couldn't resist and I glad I didn't....you'll love it Mephiles, the power, the speed, the super hearing...even though you lost Blaze and can't be with her, you can be with me, we can explore the world together". Before Mephiles could talk, Shadow then used his fangs and bit into the eagle's neck before throwing it onto Mephiles, "How is she so calm?" Mephiles asked."I just looked into her eyes and told her to stay calm and then she obeyed me, like a puppet" Mephiles then looked at his brother and then back to the eagle as the blood left her neck, "Just do it Mephiles..."

The older one then looked down at the mobian again before biting into her neck, Mephiles finally understood what his brother meant...the power was strong....After a minute, he then released the eagle as he wiped the blood from his mouth, his glove messing up in the process, "You feel it don't yo-" Shadow was then cut off as Mephiles walked up to him and whispered in his ears..."I told you I didn't want to be a vampire... you just lost my trust, and later on, you will regret doing this to me..." Mephiles then dashed off, leaving Shadow behind, and Mephiles hardly ever saw him again until now.....

My longest chapter yet...I mean it's only the 5th one anyways..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 68 18
Sonic is not the all was happy cocky hedgehog everyone knows him as but he act like it then one day he couldn't hold it any longer and stopped acting...
160K 4.6K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
13.2K 494 13
There are two kingdoms: the Blue Swords and the Black Armor. Those two kingdoms have been at war for ages. The Gods, who were watching from above, ar...
350K 12.8K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...