Izuku's my Omega (Tododeku)

By Ava282136

Ever since Shoto Todoroki knew more about Izuku Midoriya before the Sports Festival. Shoto started to fall in... More

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

9 0 0
By Ava282136

~ Izuku's POV ~
"Oh! That has got to hurt!" I looked back to see Todoroki on the floor as I started to feel anger. He got up slowly as my eyes widen softly and I started to smile softly. They started to cheer as our classmates cheer as well. "Yes!" We shout.

Todoroki starts to use his left side. "That's right! Use your left side!" Kacchan yell like Endeavor. My eyes widen with fear as I stared to Todoroki and Kacchan's fight. "Todoroki-kun!" I shouted with fear and I felt his gaze at me very gently.

"You got to this!" We all girls shouted with fear. I looked at Todoroki and our eyes met then he stopped using his left side. All of our eyes got wide as we shout. "Todoroki-kun!" I shouted as Kacchan hit Todoroki with his quirk as it smoke.

We saw ice on the right side of the field and I saw Todoroki knocked out on the ice as both of my eyes widen in shock. They gently grabbed Todoroki and took him to the infirmary. I got up fast but fell down as I got knocked out so fast.

"Midoriya-kun!" Ida shouted in shock. I woke up slowly and got off the bed and went to the locker room to change and head back to class. "Good job, Bakugo, Todoroki, and Tokoyami." Dad said with his monotone voice as always.

"Since the Sports Festival is over we all have given you a dorm. You will each have your own room in the dormitory. Class is dismissed." Dad said and we all got up and walked to the dorm. I felt someone watching me secretly as I walk.

I got in my dorm and started to get my room all set up. I laid on my bed tried after I change my clothes. I started to fall asleep slowly as I laid on my bed happily. I closed my eyes and start to remember the song Todoroki sang to me.

I woke up and started to get dressed as I walk downstairs slowly but carefully to the common room. I started to get very uncomfortable being in the common room since I have no friends. I don't even call all of my classmates as friends.

I started to walk back upstairs until I heard my name being called. "Izuku." Dad said as I turn around to look. "Come be with them and make some friends. I shook my head slowly and left as I hum the music in my head as I dance to it.

I made it very clear that I will always remember this song that Todoroki played to me yesterday. I walked to my room I laid down on my bed but I got a knock on my door. "What." I said really annoyed but there was silence as I got mad.

I got up and opened the door to see Todoroki at my door. "Oh, Todoroki-kun. Is there some-thing that you need?" I said. "Why don't you want to be around the others?" Todoroki said. "I don't like to be around people." I said softly.

I looked down slowly. "You must go." I said with tears in my eyes as I slowly close the door but he stopped me from closing the door. My eyes widen as I slowly open the door and he hug me gently. "You're my first friend." Todoroki said.

My eyes widen as I look at Todoroki softly and I hugged him back with tears in my eyes. I start to hum the song he sang yesterday. "You like that song don't you?" Todoroki said with a soft smile on his face. I smiled softly as I nodded.

My hair started to turn white slowly as I feel his warmth closer to me as I feel more happy than usual. I felt very dizzy as I hug him but I ignore my dizziness as I continued to hug him happily. We stopped hugging as we walked downstairs.

I started to get anxious as I went back upstairs to go be alone for a while before I feel so much better to be downstairs with them. I start to feel One For All and Shadow flow through me. Yes, I have One For All. I kept it a secret from them.

I don't talk about it all but I manage to have it from All Might since he needed a successor. I worked so hard to be in the hero course but I have to keep it a secret from dad and papa as well. I'm so stressed that I can have heat now.

But I know that it's not possible to have heat from stress right? I don't know but I'm not just an ordinary omega. I'm a strong omega that no one has ever seen before. I started to lay down and slowly fell back asleep on my bed again.

I woke up and went straight to class after I did my routine for school. I walked to class slowly and they all ran to be worriedly. "Deku-kun. It's been 5 days since you were last awake." She said worriedly. I looked at her really confused.

"What do you mean by that, Uraraka-san?" I said confused. "Deku, you were last awake on Saturday." Kacchan said and my eyes widen. "What day is it?" I said. "Friday." Ida said as my eyes widen. "That's very weird." I said shock.

I started to walk to my desk and saw dad walk in. "Lettuce? You're awake?" Dad said in shock as he looked at me happily. "Yeah, I'm awake." I said smiling softly. "Lettuce?!" They shouted shock. "I blew it." Dad said in a monotone way.

"Yes, I'm Izuku's dad." Dad said annoyed that he had to spill the beans. I looked down softly and blushed with embarrassment as they all know that I'm the daughter of our sensei. I look up and we started to do school work as usual.

I started to get surrounded by my classmates as I started to blush softly. I walked past them and I left the school to go to the dormitory but I started to feel very hot as I walk to the bushes. I started to get more hot as I blushed so hard.

I started to pant as I breathed heavily to get air as I looked down. "Huh?" Someone said as the bushes moved which came so close. I tried to move so I can get away but I failed and I saw Todoroki. "Midoriya?" Todoroki said confused.

I looked at him and fell down as I breathe very heavily. Todoroki starts to pick me up then took me to Recovery Girl. I started to feel better as I took my supplements. Recovery Girl gave me more as I bow to her and left to go to my dorm.

I saw Todoroki waiting for me as I looked at him in shock. "T-Todoroki-kun!?" I said in shock as I looked at him softly. "Why are you here?" I said confused. "I was very worried about you." Todoroki said worried. "Thanks." I said smiling.

We started to walk. "So you're an omega?" He said while smiling. "Yes." I said blushing softly with embarrassment. "You will need an Alpha to help you with your heat." Todoroki said as I blush harder. "Don't say it too loud." I whisper.

"Okay, okay." Todoroki chuckled. "You know. I can always be your Alpha." Todoroki said as he smiles softly. "Thanks for telling me. I will think about it." I said smiling as I start to take my shoes off. I started to head to my dorm room.

I looked at the gift that Melissa gave me, Full Gauntlet. I start to clean the Gauntlet to keep it clean. I miss Melissa but I will see her soon. I look down and start to remember what he said to me. 'I forgot to tell him to keep it a secret!?'

I ran out of my dorm fast and went to his dorm. I was about to knock on the door until the door opened and he had a weird fast as I flinched in shock. "Midoriya?" Todoroki said confused. "I have came in a wrong time." I said embarrass.

Todoroki grabbed my arm and I looked at him in shock. "Come in." He said as I walked in and sat down on his futon as he sat down as well. "It seemed like you were about to go to bed." I said. "It's fine. It seemed you have something."

"I wanted to tell you that I thank you for not treating me differently after you found out that I'm an omega." I said smiling. "No problem." He said. "I should go. Goodnight." I said and started to walk as I banged on the wall hard.

"Midoriya?" Todoroki said confused as I let out my pheromones that I'm in heat. I started to breathe very heavily as I turned while blushing hard. "Midoriya." Todoroki said as he breathes heavily as well. He bang his hand on the wall.

I looked at him with fear as I blush hard. He started to release a calming pheromones as I began to calm down. "I will take all the blame." He said. 'What does he mean by, "take all the blame"?' He began to kiss me as I kiss back.

"Mm." I grunted in the kiss as he sucks on my tongue. "Ah~" I moan softly. He started to take me to his futon and laid me down gently as we kiss. He started to take my clothes off as we both kissed. I broke the kiss as I gasped for air.

Todoroki started to kiss my neck as I puts his finger inside me. "Ngh~" I grunted in pain as I grip on his shoulder. "Mm." He grunted in pain as I breathe heavily. He took his finger out and put his cock inside me. "Ahh~~" I moan loudly.

I looked at him with teary eyes as I drool from the pain. He started to thrust as I feel relaxed. "Ah~" I moan softly. Todoroki started to kiss me as I kiss back and he started to go faster as I felt more pleasure. "Mmm~~" I moan happily.

I felt him cum inside me fast. "Ahh~~" I moan loudly with saliva connected to our mouths. I got knocked out from the love he gave me as I sleep peacefully. I woke up and got up fast as I felt very tired. Todoroki started to clean me up.

He wrapped a towel around me as he sat me down on his lap. I blushed softly as I covered myself with the towel. I felt a bite on my neck. "Ahh~~" I moaned in pain as I breathe heavily. "You're mine now." He said as I looked at him.

I leaned closer to him as I smile softly with a soft blush on my cheeks. I start to fall asleep in his arms then I woke up for the next day. I started to walk out and get dressed into my uniform. I walked to school and saw Todoroki.

I blush softly as we walked together. After the school day was over I started to walk to the hospital until Todoroki walked to me. "Where are you going, Midoriya?" Todoroki said with a soft smile. "The girl next to him is his omega."

Todoroki looks back and glared deadly at them as they flinched. "We shouldn't talk about them behind their backs." Girl 2 whispered. I started to blush softly as we walked to the entrance of UA. "I'm going to the hospital to get supplies."

"Well I'm coming with you." He said to me as I looked down. "Sorry, only I can go." I said. "Oh, right." Todoroki said as I walked away. I walked back to the dormitory and took my shoes off. "Psst... Midoriya."

To be continued...

2010 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 9.4K 18
βœ”οΈŽCompleted! Bakudeku Fem!Izuku x Katsuki Quirkless Fem!Izumi x Pro Hero Katsuki Izumi Midoriya 20 years old and coming back home to Japan staying...
531K 11.2K 75
Izuku Yagi, quirkless girl, twin to Izumi Yagi, daughter of All-might and Green-Psycic. Abused? Check, Neglected? Check, Assaulted? Check, Almost unb...