REGRETS | j.jk

By Disnaycinderellakook

๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ สแดแดœ แดกษชสŸสŸ า“แด‡แด‡สŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ษชษด แดา“ ส€แด‡ษขส€แด‡แด›s... [Remember not every ending is happy ending] @๐ƒ... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX [16+]
SEVEN [16+]
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO [18+]

FIVE

1.8K 101 70
By Disnaycinderellakook

"she loves me and I...I don't know about my love for her."

AUTHOR POV:

9:09AM [MORNING]

Jungkook opened the door and went inside with Jae dangling in his arms, he closed the door behind him and he removed the flip flops.

When he was about to come in the living room, Y/N came running to them, Jungkook frowned at her tense form which had worried look on her.

"Oh god," she exclaimed and went closer to them.

"Jungkook, are you ok? Did something happen?" She asked worriedly.

"Nothing, Y/N. Hold your breath. I am fine, Jae is fine too." She looked at Jae who was having his rumbling time while Jae head was leaned on Jungkook shoulder, as always nibbling his collar.

"Thank god," she sighed in relief.

"But what took you so much time?" Y/N asked. Jungkook sighed and went inside while passing her.

"I met Taehyung at park so, yeah. I got late while having chat with him." As she heard him from her behind, she sighed and went inside too.

Looking at Jungkook who made Jae sat on the couch, grabbing a stuffed toy from the tea table, he gave it to him who snatched it started to flap it while nibbling on it.

Jungkook smiled, Y/N went closer to him.

"You go get freshen up, I will serve your breakfast on the table." As she said, Jungkook stood up and nodded while going to the bedroom.

Y/N sat beside Jae, and she slouched her shoulder while leaning on the backrest, she closed her eyes.

Being mother and wife was really a hard task for her, taking care of the baby and then her husband, making dinner, lunch and breakfast, all in while she never got a time for herself, making breakfast in morning and then when he went for office, She had to look after Jae who start to cry when he didn't found his mother close to him.

Y/N sighed, groaning she rubbed her temple when she felt a tug on her shirt hem, looking down, she saw her son, Jae trying to get on her lap, she took him in her arms and made him sit on her lap, but he started to poke her breast.

"Are you hungry?" She giggled when she felt him trying to remove the cloth of breast area.

She made him laid on her folded legs and after that she held her bra and shirt up revealing her breast nipples, when Jae saw it he starts to nibble it, sucking the milk. He closed his eyes.

Y/N caressed his hair lovingly and looked at him who opened his eyes feeling his mother hand on his hair, he grabbed her index and start to play with it.

She smiled, Jae smiled between the feeding process.

After when Jae stomach got filled, she held her bra and shirt down and made him sit on the couch, she ruffled his hair and gave him his toy while making barriers around the corners of couch with pillows. When she felt that he was safe, she went inside the kitchen.

And start to serve his breakfast,

Jungkook rolled up his sleeves of his white buttoned up shirt, paired with denim jeans and he looked in the mirror, he ruffled his hair and took his phone from the dressing table, when his eyes fell on the phone screen, he saw a message.

Jiye♥️
Jungkook, Today is sunday. Lets have a date in our favourite place. What do you say?

Jungkook~
Sure! Love♥️ I will come and pick you up, get ready.

Jungkook put his phone in his back jeans pocket and went out closing the door behind him with a wide smile, a tinge feeling of happiness warmed up his heart at the idea of having date with Jiye.

Decreasing the staircase, he spotted a moving figure on the couch, nearing the couch he saw Jae was playing there.

Jungkook smiled at him and sat beside him, Jae looked up and cooed at him father.
"Pa..Pa ..." Jungkook giggled and caressed his hair when Y/N also get in the living room to look after Jae when she spotted Jungkook with him, all ready in a white buttoned up shirt and denim jeans with rolex around his wrist, his lip and eyebrow piercing was dominated his body with hotness, Y/N gulped when her eyes fell on his hands which was caressing Jae hair, the tattoo till his shoulder of left arms, she knew it very well because why not she was his wife, she know everything about his tattoo.

Feeling a gaze on him, Jungkook turned and saw his wife looking at him. Y/N moved his gaze in his eyes, he frowned.

"Uh-hm...Your...Breakfast," she hesitated with her words. She bite her lips and waited for his answer.

Jungkook looked at rolex and then moved his gaze at his son, he kissed on his hair and stood up.

"Ok. Let's go to eat," with that he went in while Y/N took Jae with her and followed him in the kitchen, a hold of white bunny stuffed toy was with Jae till the dining journey.

They both sat on their usual place, Y/N made Jae sat on her lap and continued to eat along with the disturbance of her son between who was also wanted a taste of the food, while gripping the spoon from Y/N's hold, he was snatching it.

"Jae. Don't do this, let me eat." Jungkook looked up from his dish to his wife and son. Jungkook sighed when he saw Jae was whining to eat food. Jungkook finished his food and stood up, getting close to her, Y/N sensed his presence beside her so she looked up.

"Give him to me," as he said, he took Jae from her and went in the living room, Y/N sighed and start to eat her food.

Jungkook who was sitting on the couch while Jae playing beside him with assurance of his safety, he took out his phone with last glance of his son.

And he saw a message

Jiye ♥️
Where are you, JK? I am waiting. I am ready fully come and get me.💋

Jungkook smiled at her words, knowing that what she meant through the words. Jungkook typed.

Jungkook~
I am coming, hun. Wait for a while. It's about Jae.

Jungkook send the message and put his phone inside his pocket, looking at Jae he just admired him till Y/N did not came in the living room.

When Y/N finished eating she stood up and placed her and Jungkook dish in the sink and washed them. After washing it she soaked her hands ina towel and went inside the living room, finding Jae and Jungkook playing.

Jae was giggling while Jungkook was kissing and tingling him in his stomach, Jae in his arms in the air, looking at it she smiled, Jungkook put Jae on the couch and turned to his wife.

"Oh, are you done with breakfast?"
"Hmm." She hummed and walked to them, he stood up. Noticing this Y/N asked
"Are you going somewhere?" Jungkook heart raced with the question.

He gulped while rubbing his nape.

"Uh - Jin called me and told me to come at his place to talk about the recent project," Y/N nodded
"Oh, ok but..." She paused
"But what?" Jungkook asked.
"But if you get late so let me know, I won't be worried to much about you."
"Uh-sure." Jungkook said and went out from there, Y/N looked at his figure and the behaviour of him kind of made her frown.
"What's wrong with him nowadays?"

She sighed and sat beside Jae. Smiling, and as usual she will spent her Sunday while cooking, cleaning and taking care of her and Jungkook's son.

Sunburn Cafe

10:30AM

Jungkook opened the glass door for Jiye who smiled and got inside tailing behind Jungkook with a smile. They both sat on a table, at the last column. Close to the glass window.

Jungkook pulled out a chair for her, as she accepted with a smile thrown to him which he returned with a peck on her cheek as she sat on the chair, Jungkook took his place infront of her. As they settled to their seat.

A man, as dress in waiter dress came and bowed.

"How may I help you, mam and sir?" Before Jiye could say something, Jungkook began.

"Strawberry frappe for my beautiful girlfriend and Americano for me," Jungkook smiled at Jiye who smiled too with softness in her eyes.

The waiter replied
"Ok, Anything else do you want beside the drinks?" He asked again.

"Do you want anything, baby?" He asked Jiye.
"Ah well...I want chocolate brownie, please." As she replied, Jungkook travelled his gaze to waiter.
"Chocolate brownie," The waiter nodded and left with bow to them.

As they got time alone, Jungkook turned to jiye.

"So?" He began.
"So, what? Jungkook," Jiye giggled.
"I mean....How was your sleep?" He asked, to initiate the conversation.
"I slept well after spending time to my bunny," she pinched his cheeks. Jungkook whined, Jiye chuckled at his cuteness.
"You didn't changed a bit, right Jungkook?"
"How would I change when all this time, I thought about you." Jiye smiled at his comment,

"Did you slept well too?" Jiye placed her folded arms on the table to get close to Jungkook.
"I did, infact. I really slept well...." Jiye frowned with uneasiness in her stomach.
".....When I came back, I saw Jae was up and was playing in the crib while his mother was sleeping," He was smiling when he was talking about his son.
Jiye just listened him with a not so desired gaze.
"....I took him with me and slept with him." He said half of the event where only him and Jae was involved, ignoring Y/N.

"Tha-that's cute," Jiye said.
"He is cute like me," Jungkook chuckled, whil Jiye wasn't happy with the fact of having a child with someone else, as to, Her should be the mother of Jungkook child, she sighed. Jungkook saw the gloomy aura of Jiye.

"What happened, love? Are you not feeling ok? Do you need som--"

"Jungkook, I want to ask you something?"
She cut him off while asking, Jungkook her hands from her folded arms and with a slight with filled love grip he gave to her hands which made her to look at him.

"Ask me anything." Jiye took a deep breath.
"Divorce Y/N." When she word out her sentence, Jungkook grip loosen around her hands, his smile fading with a frown on his face, even if he was meeting another woman he still never had any thought of divorcing her, Jungkook gulped.

"Wh-wh--"
"You heard me right, Jungkook. If you love me, Divorce her. I can't be with you like this every time, whenever we have to meet, we have do it like we are robbing something so, I want this properly, I want this relationship to gain a another position in our life Jungkook. If you were on my place you would have thought this way also." When Jiye finished, Jungkook took his hands from her, which probably caught her attention, with slight fear of losing him gripped her soul.

"J-Jungk--"
"I want time, time to think for this." He stood up, as he was about to go when Jiye said.

"Jungkook, why are you doing this? You shouldn't be hesitant if you love me," Jungkook turned to her.

"Jiye, it's not about only me to get divorce, we have son. Who needs both parents support and love and I--"

"I will give him his mother love, I will do that, Just divorce her." With desparation in her eyes she said.

Jungkook felt like thousands of needles stabbing his heart slowly and painfully when he thought of having divorce with Y/N, when he thought about divorce his mind went to his innocent son, Jae. Who is unaware of everything happening around him along with Y/N, if he Don't love Y/N he could give divorce to her but why he wasn't feeling this right for hus heart, he loves Jiye, right then he should her if he don't love her but again, he left wired about it, even thinking about the divorce felt foreign to him.

Jungkook sighed.

"I-I know you can but...." He licked his lips, Jiye went closer to him, standing before him, she took his both hands.

"Jungkook, do you love Y/N?" When she asked this question, Jungkook looked up in her eyes, shocked.
She waited for him, even Jungkook thinks that do he love her, but again his heart was denying that he don't love her, but why does he always feels his thumping loudly whenever he looks or initiative conversation take place between them, even her small gestures and the way she take care of his son made his heart warm and filled with love.

Perhaps He still do love her.

He gulped, watching the hesitation in him, Jiye sighed and took her hands back.

"I am sorry about my inappropriate comments about your marriage life, Jungkook." As she said, she took her belongings and left the cafe when the waiter came and place their order on the table.

"Sir, your order." He bowed and left. Jungkook looked at the order, his insides screaming at him for making his love upset.

He groaned
"Ahh..!! Why this has to happen to me?" He sat on his previous place, leaning on his palm, by head on the plam he took support of table with his elbow on it.

He groaned again.
"Do I....Really love her?" He asked himself, hoping he would get answer but to his dismantle, that wasn't possible.

.....does he love Jiye or Y/N, or maybe he is confuse about the feelings he had for?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 329 36
โ€ขIf it's not you it's not anyoneโ€ข He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
100K 1.7K 59
Erase all sad memories. Hold each other's hands and smile. -BTS I tried my best and I hope u like th...
76 28 17
Please vote and share this story....
124K 4.9K 26
โI ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.โž [in which you're married to a 'cold' billionaire] โ–บCEO AU โ–บArra...