Marvel's Kamen Rider

Galing kay Decade05

In a different universe within the scope of the Multiverse. There was one where heroes are not like they are... Higit pa

Rebirth
Rider
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Hero
Batta Aug-02
Rider Number 2
SHOCKER

Rider vs Augment

54 2 0
Galing kay Decade05

Shotaro was in his house, still recovering from the fight with Batta-Aug a few days ago. He sent an email to all of his professors so he had a day off to heal and figure out what to do with a Augment that had equal power and stregnth to himself. He would look at the mirror to see his ribs were still bruised and his shoulder was somewhat damaged as well, "Even with fast healing due to my augmentation... this still stings," he told himself before getting a knock from his main door. The young male narrowed his eyes before grabbing a black shirt and slowly putting it over his upper torso, wincing in pain for a few moments.

He got to the door and slowly opened it to reveal Masu holding some ramen in to go cups. "Masu Sensei," Shotaro sighed before he let him in and then closed the door quickly behind him.

"How are you Shotaro?"

"Still healing after dealing with that Augment," Shotaro sighed before rubbing his injured shoulder. "This is bad Sensei, extremely bad."

"Here," he said giving Shotaro his ramen before he took a seat. "Do you know if there is more than just one Augment that is similar to you?"

Shotaro took it before taking the top off and grabbed the chop sticks from Masu. "I don't know, I hope not. I don't want to run into him again."

"Him?"

"Sensei, the body type of the armor and the voice suggests that a male is under the suit," Shotaro sighed before he would picking at his food, "Next time we meet. I won't hold back."

Masu looked at Shotaro with a concerned look before slurping up noodles from the container, "Are you sure that wise?"

"Considering that he is set on killing me and other humans to make sure Hydra gets what it wants, I don't see any other way," Shotaro whispered as he used his chopsticks to eat his ramen. 'Trust me, I wish there was another way,' he thought.

"Just please try and find another way before you sacrifice your soul to end a human being," Masu said as he watched as Shotaro nodded. "I know that you don't like to take lives but those other times, from what you told me. Those monsters gave up on their humanity, don't become one because you think one is lost."

Shotaro looked up at Masu for a moment, finding the wisdom within his words. "I'll try Masu Sensei," he promised before looking down. "Still, tomorrow I will look for him and stop him," he said which got a nod from Masu in approval. The two ate in silence for a long while before Masu left to go back to the university.

***

A man on a Cyclone with a black helmet with a tinted visor, black leather jacket, a grey shirt, blue torn up jeans, and black shoes waited at the university for a few hours. The unknown man saw Masu's vehicle pull into the parking lot and he unclipped the strap around his chin. He took his helmet off to show a young man with black hair and brown eyes. The unknown man got off of his Cyclone and walked up to the Professor as he got out of his car.

"Excuse me," the man called out which got Masu's attention, "Are you Masu Sensei?" he asked.

Masu narrowed his eyes at the man before nodded, "Yes, I am."

"My name is Gentaro Ichimonji," he introduced himself before holding out his hand. "Do you know Shotaro Hongo? I heard he is still missing like a few other people around the country."

Masu felt his suspicions rose when Gentaro mentioned Shotaro still missing when he has been fighting against Hydra for almost a year now. "He is one of my students, sadly I have not heard anything from him in a few months."

Gentaro sighed before he put his hands on his hips, "Danm it. I've been looking into disappearance of multiple people across Japan, I think that there is something else to it."

"While that is a fascinating hypothesis, I need to get to class," Masu said, trying to get out of the conversation and into the university.

Gentaro put his hand on the hood of Masu's car, preventing his escape for a brief moment. His gaze turned cold as the metal started to crumple in Gentaro's hand, "Where is the traitor?"

"What say's that he and I are close?" Masu asked trying to find some way to keep Shotaro safe.

"Please don't even try to play me Professor," Gentaro threatened, "Hydra knows that you and Shotaro are close. So give him up and I'll make sure you have a swift death."

"I won't give him up."

Gentaro then quickly thrust his fist to his stomach, knocking the Professor out. "Then you will bring him to me," he said as he let the car go before he would touch his left ear. "I got Masu, bring him to the warehouse. Kamen Rider will then be forced into the open," he said as he walked back to the Cyclone after getting Masu's phone and dialing Shotaro's number.

The phone rang a few times before it went through, "Shotaro here," Shotaro's voice came through and Gentaro smiled.

"Kamen Rider," Gentaro spoke, "We have Professor Masu. Now, if you want to keep him alive then meet with me at the Stadium, try anything. He dies," he said before hanging up and then tossing the phone away. He put his helmet on before driving away from the University. To prepare for the battle.

***

A few hours later, inside a Stadium used for Soccer events; Shotaro ran out to the field with his fist balled. He looked around for a moment, seeing if this was a trap until he heard clapping behind him. Shotaro quickly turned around to see Gentaro walking across the field towards him, smile on his face while lacking any emotion. "Where's Sensei?!" Shotaro called out.

"In a different location where Hydra soldiers watch our fight," Gentaro stated, putting his hands into his pockets. "I will admit with our last fight, your kick was powerful enough to crack the armor."

"You... you're that augment!"

"Surprised that I'm not in the armor?" Gentaro asked, dropping the smile. "It just seems appropriate that I come to you in this form rather than in the armor."

Shotaro narrowed his eyes before cracking his neck, "How very considerate of you," he said with sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"My superiors share your sarcasm but as we are similar enough by design, I deemed it appropriate."

"Have you given up already on your humanity that you're willing to be Hydra's slave?" Shotaro asked, testing the other males commitment to Hydra.

Gentaro tilted his head as he took his hands out of his pockets, "Given up?" he asked in a confused tone. "I just serve Hydra as their weapon from the shadows, just as you were once designed to become."

"But I escaped before that could happen, there has to be some part of you that knows what their doing is wrong," Shotaro called out.

Gentaro looked down, taking a few moments of silence in thought before looking up at Shotaro. "It doesn't matter what I think, I have to obey Hydra," he said before pulling his leather jacket to the side showing the red Typhoon belt.

Shotaro looked at the belt then at him, pulling his grey jacket open to reveal his Typhoon belt. Gentaro nodded before he just took in a deep breath, "Henshin," he calmly stated as the piston turned quickly. The surgical lines appeared on the sides of Gentaro's face before opening slightly, his eyes glowed red, and his face turned into a grasshopper hybrid before his armored appeared on his body. Batta-Aug stood infront of a shocked Shotaro before running towards him, ready to fight to the bitter end.

Shotaro dodged a punch from Batta-Aug, able to deliver a kick to the chest armor that caused the Augment to stumble back for a bit. The hero would then perform a round house kick to the helmet before shouting, "HENSHIN!" he jumped into the air. He got a high enough altitude before going back down to the ground, the turbine spun as Shotaro yelled punching the turf hard; knocking back the Augment a few feet. The turf settled as Kamen Rider stood up, putting both hands up. Batta-Aug just nodded, dusting his left shoulder as he got back up.

The two ran towards eachother and delivered blow after blow to one another; Batta-Aug would roll under a 360 spin kick to get back up and deliver an upper cut to the Rider's helmet. Kamen Rider was knocked back into the stands, the hero performed a back flip before landing on the platform in between floors of the stands. The Rider got up to see Batta-Aug jump into the air, he rolled out of the way after seeing the Augment coming down in a kicking motion. The Augment's foot would break through the cement and get stuck for a moment: Kamen Rider quickly got up and delivered a superman punch at the Augment's helmet. Batta-Aug rolled his head with the punch before going in and landing a right body shot before attempting to hit the Rider's helmet with a left haymaker.

Kamen Rider took the body shot while lifting his right arm to block the haymaker. He then quickly grabbed Batta-Aug's left wrist with his right arm before pinning the Augment's right arm into his left armpit. "Before we fought, you took a moment to think. That's what you need to do, fight the brainwashing!"

"Shut up!" Batta-Aug yelled before head butting Kamen Rider, the force of the head but caused him to let go of the Augment's arms.

"They want us to fight for their goal to take over the world. We need to fight to protect innocent lives rather than take them," he compassionately exclaimed while ducking under a flying kick from the Augment.

Batta-Aug turned for a powerful punch to his helmet causing him to get launched back, destroying a few bolted in seats within the stands. "I told you... it doesn't matter what I think!" he yelled back before getting up and ran back towards the Rider. Both performed a high kick, but the legs hit eachother before Rider performed a sweep kick as the Augment did a jump kick.

Kamen Rider looked behind him to a foot coming at him, he blocked the attack before grabbing the ankle of the Augment. He tossed him up and was able to kick him back to the field, "I have to find a way to break him out of the brainwashing," he breathed hard. He jumped to the field, performing a few flips in the air, then landing in a defensive pose. The Rider kept his defensive pose and blocked or dodged the attacks from the Augment, "What about your family? Did they take those away from you too?"

"My family?" Batta-Aug asked as he ducked under a round house counter attack. "Family," he whispered while images started to flash in his head.

The Augment would go to punch Kamen Rider before seeing an elderly man infront of him, bloodied and dead as he quickly stopped his punch. His right fist shook as his eyes widened under the helmet, flashes of images of a little girl, an elderly man, and a elderly woman laying down on the ground in pools of blood and broken pieces of their bones. "My family..." he said in a shaken voice before taking steps back. Kamen Rider put his arms down while the Augment went down to his knees having shaky breaths. "I... killed them..." he whispered while his head slowly went down and he punched the ground, sending dirt and asphalt around them into the air for a moment.

"I didn't mean too," he whispered while his hands were at his front. "I tried my best to not too but... couldn't stop myself... orders were too strong."

Kamen Rider went down to his left knee and put his hand on the Augment's shoulder. "You were being controlled but it seems like you're pushing through," he said before grabbing his hand and pulled it up. "It wasn't your fault, it was Hydras."

The Augment yelled in pain again as he let go of Kamen Rider's hand and grabbed his helmet. He went on his back and tossed around while the turbine on the belt spun again and electricity went through the suit. "Are you ok?" Kamen Rider asked as he grabbed on the shoulders before feeling the electricity coming from the suit. He quickly turned the Augment around and pulled the collar of the outfit down, seeing a microchip on the augments neck. Kamen Rider grabbed the chip, electricity going to his suit now before he was able to rip it off, falling backwards.

Batta-Aug laid on the ground motionless for a few more moments while the Rider slowly got up. The Augment shook his head before slowly getting up, the two would turn back to their normal clothes. "Thank you," Gentaro spoke in a shaken voice before he would turn around and head to the exit of the stadium. "Now before you say anything. I'm going to get your professor back," he said in a dark tone as Shotaro just followed him. Ready to help out with the rescue mission of he need it.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.2K 78 18
Y/N is an introvert who has been a Kamen Rider fan since his childhood with his favorite character being RX Robo Rider. One day while cosplaying as R...
439 33 8
Months after the events of Sailor Moon S, Kamen Rider Black RX, and Ultraman '66... a new multiversal enemy has come to threaten world peace in the t...
4.4K 101 12
Nikkes, beautiful female warriors created to protect mankind from the Raptures. But little do they know, Kamen Riders who have existed even before Ni...
227 4 6
A man was once experimented by the shocker and turn against them to becoming a heroes of Japan until he disappear, many years later he found out his...