Silver Soul | Ninjago x Reader

By -Zinniasky-

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʏ/ɴ, ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴꜱᴇ, ʜᴀᴠᴇ? ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ, ᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴜʀᴇ, ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴀʙᴏᴜ... More

Intro
Settings
Relationship Statuses - S1: Rise of the Snakes
🤍 In the beninging 🤍
S1 - Rise Of The Snakes pt 1
Rise Of The Snakes pt 2
Rise Of The Snakes pt 3
Home
Snakebit pt 1
Snakebit pt 2
Never Trust a Snake pt 1
Never Trust a Snake pt 2
Can of Worms
The Snake King
🤖 Tick Tock 🤖
⚡Once Bitten, Twice Shy⚡
💪The Royal Blacksmiths💪
🔥💚 The Green Ninja 💚🔥
All Of Nothing
The Rise Of The Great Devourer
Day Of The Great Devourer pt 1
Day Of The Great Devourer pt 2
S2 - Darkness Shall Rise pt 1
Darkness Shall Rise pt 2
Pirates vs Ninja pt 1
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run

Pirates vs Ninja pt 2

285 12 0
By -Zinniasky-

Your POV

After Dareth recovers, you and the ninja thank him for the time and leave. You open the door and hold it as if you were a door stopper.

Everyone walks through, then Jay shouts something. "Oh, that's our ship!"

"The Destiny's Bounty?" You walks outside, shutting the door in a slam.

"But pirates?" Lloyd stares at the ship in the sky with uncertainty.

"Pirates haven't been around for centuries." Cole shrugs at us.

"I sense Lord Garmadon is somehow behind this." Zane muttered, his tone taking the more logical sense once more.

"How are we gonna follow them?"

The ship passed by in the air, just barely squeezing between two buildings. You were all forced to watch it glide away.

Kai holds out a bus token from his pocket. "Perhaps this can be of some use."

The bus stops at the side of the street and Kai went in first, giving the bus driver the token.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but follow that ship!"

You jump in before the door closes. Kai flips his hood back on as the other boys hold onto the pols for balance.

"Ugh, I don't like the kid coming along. It's too dangerous." Kai said as he looks at Lloyd.

"Please, please, please. I'll be super good." Lloyd jumps around.

"The powers inside you are still too great, too uncontrollable." Zane shakes his head.

"One of these days you'll be able to join us. Sorry kid." Cole ruffles Lloyd's blond hair. Lloyd groans in disappointment. He sits down and looks to the ground. You could tell he was pouting under his mask.

You open the latch on the roof and flip it up, climbing on top of the bus. The ninja follow.

Kai, who was the closest, reaches out for the dangling anchor of the ship. You were just about to jump for it until the bus lurches to a sudden stop.

Kai sticks his sword to the top of the bus to hold on while Cole holds onto the sword. He holds onto Jay. Kai holds onto Zane's wrist and you slam into Kai's back.

An old woman was crossing in front of the bus. Quite slowly, too.

"Come on, people. We're trying to save the city here!" Jay said angrily, but to no one in particular. You were mainly surprised of how Kai could hold the weight of his brothers with one arm.

The woman didn't move any faster.

You watch the Bounty fly away, almost out of sight.

"It's getting away!" Cole shouted.

The old lady's bag rips open at the bottom, spilling five fruits and vegetables on the ground.

You make another impulsive action. You jump over the ninja and make thin Silver platforms on the side of the building, creating stairs at a high speed so you wouldn't fall. You already disappeared to the corner before the ninja could react.

'That was kinda stupid, to be honest.'

You use Airjitzi to stand on the anchor, your last Silver platform fading in the air.

Loud voices shouted on the deck. You climb up to the edge and peek over, half your vision being obscured by your h/l hair.

"Pajama Man!" You heard one of the pirates yell. "Get him!"

"Pajama Man?" You whisper. Then you spot Dareth on the ground as if he was a spider, chattering like one too.

"The hippo." Dareth changes again.

You groan and pull yourself half up the railing, the wind not helping at all. The ship was getting higher and higher in the air.

One of the pirates, with a hat and an eye patch, sliced Dareth's shirt open with one swipe of his sword.

"Those swords are really sharp." Dareth's expression forms to one of sheepishness.

You get on the deck quietly. All the pirates were occupied with getting rope and tying Dareth up.

"Mates, keep an eye out for any other silly masked pajama people." The captain (hat and eye patch guy) said. You flip on your hood and mask.

You went stiff as two pirates of the crew looked at you.

"Pajama Man!" They shouted in sync.

"Of course." You muttered sarcastically, grabbing your Silver Sword.

You kept a defence fighting position the whole time as you fought off the pirates. You didn't use your powers because Dareth was dangerously close and he was struggling to get free.

---

Three pirates were already knocked on the ground by you, and you weren't even tired. The pirates also didn't seem to realise that you were a girl. You clang your sword with one of theirs and ran to the control deck.

You kick the door open and immediately sprint to the steering area. A blade went by your eyes and you moved out of the way, a small cut making a mark on the bridge of your nose.

At the corner of your eye out of the window, the captain and two more pirates were forcing Dareth onto a wooden plank. More colorful gis were near the edge of the deck.

The captain pushes Dareth off after a good amount of time. Panicking, you violently shove the two pirates away and pressed a red button.

A terrifying drop of 100 feet began as the Bounty lowered close to the ground. Dareth grabs onto the plank again to stop the fall and, a moment later, the Ultra Dragon swoops in and grabs him.

"Woo-hoo!" Lloyd says. He was on the dragon's back. You smile, just a bit, then felt a blow to your head.

"Had to ruin the moment, did you?" You scowl at the pirates and kick them both, out of the room and onto the rear area of the deck.

You run out of the room and onto the deck with the ninja. For a second, you could see them glare at you, but you could tell it wasn't genuine.

"More pajama men?" Soto (the captain, if ya couldn't tell) asked with sarcasm.

"I'm not a-"

"Ninja versus pirates. Who will win?" Kai unsheathes his sword, and you quit trying to speak over him.

Then the fight starts.

You were attacking some guy with a parrot on his shoulder. Stupidly enough, the pirate had two eye patches.

"Left!" The parrot shouted, faster than you could swing your sword. The pirate dodged your blow.

Cole came out of nowhere and was aiming to kick No-Eyed Pete's head, but the parrot squawked instructions again.

"Right!"

You swipe your leg under No-Eyed Pete's when he moves, but the parrots said, "Up!" And he jumped.

Getting annoyed, you blast Silver at the pirate's head, making him unbalanced. Cole swung his scythe down but missed, sticking the blade deep in the wood. He struggled to pull it out.

You swing more punches at No-Eyed Pete, but kept missing. You could also begin to sense Cole's frustration. In a quick move, he snatches the parrot and shouts in a funny voice, "Left."

No-Eyed Pete runs into his fist.

You heard a spill of small balls and look to the deck, where gumballs were all over the ground. Jay stood next to a broken gumball machine.

You didn't move your feet to avoid stepping on them, but everyone else, including the Kai and Cole, all slipped and fell.

"Ugh, Jay!" Cole grumbles.

"Oops!" Jay whimpers, nervous at the older boy's tone.

Soto, who was smart as well, also didn't move to not slip.

Zane was fighting off Soto and three others guys until a green blob knocked him and two pirates over.

You go to help Zane up while Cole and Kai recovered. Turns out, the green blob was Lloyd.

But before Soto could slice Lloyd in half, Kai ran forward and blocked Soto's sword with his own.

"Lloyd! You're not supposed to be here!" Kai yelled. He flips Lloyd upside-down into a barrel and fights off another guy.

You yank Zane to his feet and looked to the upper deck to see Kai trying not to fall off the side of the barrel as it rolled, Lloyd inside of it. Kai was then flung off the side of the Bounty, but he grabbed onto the anchor.

You run to the side of the deck and watch the anchor drag across the ground of a street, knocking over several cars and making a deep trail in the road.

"Sorry about that! I'll pay for that! Ah, that's gonna leave a mark! Oops, hehe." 

You go to the lever in the ground of the deck and pull it the other way. The anchor began to retract back to the ship.

Lloyd was still in the barrel, dodging Soto's sword without vision.

"Come here, you blurry little munchkin!" Soto growled.

"Ninja....... goooo!" 

Lloyd began spinning in the barrel, but then it gradually turned into Spinjitzu. The barrel exploded and you had to bring up a shield to stop the wooden pieces from giving you splinters.

"Whoa, Spinjitzu! I just did Spinjitzu for the first time!" Lloyd cheered, forgetting he was in the middle of a fight.

Soto kicks Lloyd aside and you jump onto the pirate, knocking his sword out of his hand. Kai jumps onto the deck.

You get on you feet again and kick Soto to the lower deck, but he lands on his feet. Lloyd, already recovered, forced a ball of energy to form.

"Lloyd! Don't! Your powers are too uncontrollable!" Kai shouted.

Lloyd's ball of energy grew bigger around him, then he blasted it at the pirates, knocking them over and creating a bigger circle explosion.

The mast tips over. You notice it before anyone does. 

And in one swoop, the whole mast falls on the lower deck.

You click the anchor lever again and jump off the ship, quickly grabbing onto the anchor before you could fall.

You peek over the railing. All five ninja were stuck under the mast, unluckily. The pirates surround them.

Soto points his sword at the ninja. "You lose, pajama people."

"Huh?" The ninja were confused at the same.

"Now you're walking the plank!"

The whole ship suddenly shook violently. You nearly slip off and look around before seeing Nya's Samurai Mech, jumping on top of buildings. The mech jumps on the ship and lifts the mast off of the ninja, using it to create a shockwave that unbalance the pirates and made them fall.

Nya sticks the mast back into place, and the ninja stand up.

"Who wins between pirates and ninja? It's Samurai!" Jay said, happy again.

---

"Good work, team." 

The police were putting the pirates into police cars. You and the ninja were now safely on the ground.

"Don't forget to include this guy." Kai pats Lloyd on the back, making the 10-year-old beam.

"Uh, is that your ship?" a policeman asked, pointing at the still-hovering Bounty.

"It sure is." Jay said proudly.

All of a sudden, the Bounty started again. Dust flew everywhere as it rose to the air.

Lord Garmadon and the Serpentine were standing on the deck.

"Not ours anymore." You muttered.

"Sorry, you snooze, you lose." Garmadon yelled from the Bounty.

"Lord Garmadon/Dad!" Kai and Lloyd shouted at the same time.

"You're becoming stronger, son, but you'll never be strong enough to defeat me. Give up, before it's too late." Garmadon shouted back.

Lloyd hesitates for a moment before moving closer to his friends, indicating that he won't give up and that he'll stay with his friends.

"Have it your way. Another day, ninja. Another day."

"Ah, great. Lord Garmadon is back, and now he's got our ship." Jay crosses his arms in a grumpy way.

"Well, at least we've got this little guy." Cole smiles and ruffles Lloyd's hair.

You hear casual whistling, and notice that Dareth is trying to sneak up on Jay. Jay notices him right away and flips him to the floor on his back.

"Oh, come on, guys. I Dareth you to forgive me." 

The ninja laugh, but you merely smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 465 26
For as long as you can remember, you have been alone. You have felt different compared to others and don't know why. Abandoned and lost with no real...
52.4K 1.5K 83
"Maybe I Don't Show ~ But I Care" "Maybe I Won't Say ~ But I Feel" "Maybe I Don't Cry ~ But it Hurts" Life is Taking Risks or Losing Chances. But Pu...
9.3K 331 11
❝𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦... 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.❞
4.4K 225 21
"𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥?" 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴. "𝘖𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?" 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 �...