Mine To Love || JJK short FF...

By Myfictionpedia

"You are Mine, just mine. I'm ready to kill everyone who comes between us, even if it's my brother," More

00
-01-
-02-
-03-
-04-
-05-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
New book
updates!
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
epilogue
THANK YOU ❤️

22

206 24 5
By Myfictionpedia

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 : covered in dark
────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

Jungkook, also known as Joseph, his alter ego, stood before the fog-covered mirror.

With a swift motion of his hand, he cleared the mist, revealing his reflection. His face twisted into a devilish smirk, but it quickly softened into an innocent expression.

"You shouldn't have done that to Yn," Jungkook's voice echoed through the room.

In an instant, his demeanor shifted, and Joseph's voice resonated with a sinister edge. "I have waited long enough. If we don't restrain her now, she will leave us."

"No! I can't do this anymore. You've gone too far. Hurting anyone was never part of the plan. You hurt Daniel, and now Yn! I won't allow it. I'm going to the hospital, I'll get treatment, and become a better person. If Yn doesn't accept me, I won't force her. I won't stand by while you hurt her," Jungkook declared, his voice trembling with resolve.

He had reached his breaking point. It was time to do what was right.

He had been manipulated for too long, unable to control his own mind.

He wanted to live his life, to accept his brother's death, but he couldn't do it alone.

"Do you think you can?" Joseph's voice dripped with malice, each word a warning.

"Fine. You try your best to cure yourself, to escape. In the meantime, I'll take care of everything," Jungkook retorted, determination flashing in his eyes.

Suddenly, Jungkook vanished from the mirror's reflection, pulled into a parallel darkness. He cried out for help, but only Joseph's chilling voice responded.

"Fight for your freedom, for your love. You're too weak to control yourself. I've pitied you all these years, allowing you to live freely. But now... No, brother. This is your new home. The darkness," Joseph's voice faded into the abyss, leaving Jungkook alone in despair.

Joseph had taken complete control over Jungkook's body and mind. Until Jungkook's mind became strong enough, Joseph ruled his existence unchallenged.

Entering the room, Joseph noticed Yn stirring awake. As she opened her eyes and saw him, panic flickered across her face. Her voice trembled with fear as she demanded answers.

"What have you done to me?!" she demanded, her tone harsh as she noticed the smirk on his face, a clear sign that he was not Jungkook, but Joseph.

Joseph chuckled darkly. "Me? I drugged you," he admitted, his laughter sending a chill down Yn's spine.

Enraged, Yn grabbed his collar tightly, her hands trembling with anger. "Bring Jungkook back! Right now! I won't tolerate this anymore! How dare you hurt Daniel?!" she shouted, her voice echoing in the room.

Ignoring her plea, Joseph smirked even wider, relishing in her frustration. Yn released him, her resolve wavering, but as she moved towards the door, Joseph's words stopped her in her tracks.

"Fine, but then you'll never see your lover again," he threatened, a dangerous glint in his eyes as he pointed a gun at himself.

Terrified at the thought of losing Jungkook, Yn pleaded with tears streaming down her face, "Please, put the gun down. I'll do as you say, just please don't hurt him."

Joseph approached her, pulling her into a hug. Yn, overwhelmed and helpless, allowed herself to be embraced, hoping to appease him and protect Jungkook.

"Shhh, I won't hurt your lover as long as you cooperate, senorita," Joseph whispered, planting kisses on her head.

Yn nodded, her heart heavy with fear and uncertainty. Just then, a maid entered the room without permission, causing Joseph to glare at her angrily.

"Can't you knock?!" he bellowed, startling both the maid and Yn.

Apologizing profusely, the maid informed them of the arrival of the police and Mr. Kim, Jungkook's doctor. Joseph's demeanor shifted as he instructed the maid to inform them he would be there shortly.

Turning back to Yn, Joseph issued a warning in a dangerous tone. "One wrong move, and you know what will happen," he threatened, making Yn nods in agreement, her heart pounding with dread.

"Good girl. I hope you know what to do," Joseph said, his voice dripping with malice as he left the room, leaving Yn alone with her fears and uncertainties.

Yn and Jungkook descended the stairs and were met by the sight of police officers and Dr. Taehyung is waiting for them. Taehyung hurried over to Yn, concern etched on his face as he checked if she was alright.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, his voice filled with worry.

Yn reassured him with a nod, confirming that she was fine.

It was part of the plan that if Yn failed to bring Jungkook to Taehyung, he would come to her rescue with the police. Unable to reach Daniel, Taehyung had decided to bring the police along as a precautionary measure.

"Why are the police here, Dr. Kim?" Joseph inquired, masking his true identity as Jungkook to avoid raising suspicion.

Taehyung exchanged a puzzled glance with Yn, seeking clarification.

"Taehyung, Jungkook agreed to undergo treatment, and I was so relieved and happy that I stayed here without informing you. I apologize for causing such a misunderstanding," Yn explained, her voice tinged with regret.

The police officers nodded understandingly, accepting Yn's explanation. "It's alright, Mr. Kim. We hope our presence won't be necessary anymore. If you'll excuse us," they said before departing.

Taehyung also expressed his apologies for the inconvenience caused before turning to follow the police officers, leaving Yn and Jungkook alone once again.

As soon as he left, Joseph sat on the sofa like a king.

"So, Mr. Kim, when are you going to start the treatment?" he inquired, his tone commanding.

Taehyung looked confused and glanced at Yn for answers, but she forced a smile and reassured him that everything was fine now.

"Am I still in need of treatment, Mr. Kim? I mean, from you? I've contacted some of the best doctors from different countries, and they will take care of it. So, don't worry anymore. Your fee will be credited to you soon by my people. Thank you," Joseph said before heading upstairs.

Taehyung was shocked and turned towards Yn, bombarding her with questions. "What's happening? What was he talking about? He seemed different. I don't understand. Is something wrong? Are you hiding something from me?" he asked, his voice filled with concern.

"Taehyung, he's doing fine. He mentioned that he's arranged for some expert doctors to treat him, so there's no need to worry. If there's anything wrong, I'll let you know, okay?" Yn reassured him, trying to calm his concerns.

Though Taehyung seemed skeptical, he reluctantly nodded and took his leave.

As he left, a tear rolled down Yn's cheek, and Joseph approached her from behind, pulling her into a back hug. "It's okay. You did great," he whispered soothingly and smirked.

"You are mine to love,"

TO BE CONTINUED...

I might complete this book this week and give many updates this week so be prepared.

And I have made some reels check that out in my Instagram account ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡

And also shower you love with comments and votes

And! And! And!

Check out my new book tooo!! Add it to your reading list and tell me you view about it. You guys will love it...

And I have already uploaded some spoiler in my Instagram page about this book so do take an look and leave a review ❤️😁

I will start it once I complete my this book I can't wait!!!! 😁🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 69.3K 51
He's obsessed with you, that's what you want right? ⚠️ All these characters are mine and therefore not a fan fiction! These are my original work and...
33.7K 1.2K 37
"You are ours no matter where you are." Jeongguk. "You are ours no matter who you are." Jungkook. "Your body, your soul and everything about you belo...
36.5K 1.3K 23
Y/n:I hate you Jk:You are mine y/n Oneshots of Jungkook being yandere it'll be totally dark story
90K 2.6K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...