Reborn: to love and revenge (...

By bts_taekook34

In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcef... More

death
reborn
rage
shower
Insult
Jaewon
Jungkook's taste is unique
He took the knife and prepared....
Begging for forgiveness
Taking advantage
Kim group
Pervert
Chapter 13
Appetite and losing weight
Sleeping in his room
Ability
Second sister, kim jennie
Chapter 18
Already slept with...
Blood stained bed cover
New clothes and shoes
Saving Choi byungho
An apple with love
Extra money
Owe me a chance
Change in strategy
Jeon and choi family's friendship
Undeniable facts
Black cat
confession
Chapter 31
Sweeter than morning dew
Lottery
A pile of trash
Mother
Sending you to your date(1)
Sending you to your date(2)
Joining forces to slender
Rewarding them with two bottles of wine
Headline
Beauty in the eyes of beholder
second uncle
Stay
Too much...
Group of liers
Well fed mosquito's
Lovely moments
The maid's service
Chapter 49
Jennie slept with jungkook?
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 [M]
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141 [M]
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 125

1.7K 69 19
By bts_taekook34

In xx District, on the twentieth storey of Block A, yoongi woke up in his apartment. He watched as the part-time helper, Auntie baek, cleaned the apartment.

He rubbed his aching forehead. He had drunk too much and now had a headache. “Auntie Baek, didn’t I inform you not to visit for the next few days?”

She respectfully responded. “Mr. Kim asked me to come.”

“he came by...” yoongi vaguely recalled seeing taehyung when he was drunk.

Yoongi wasn’t sure if he had said anything inappropriate while he was drunk.

The last thing he recalled was that he tried to kiss taehyung.but he was  pushed down on bed after that...

What happened after? He gripped his head tightly as his headache worsened. He couldn’t remember anything more!

He scanned the set of clean clothes he was wearing. He then asked the cleaning lady. “Auntie baek, did you change my clothes for me?”

“No.” she responded. “I only tidied up the apartment. I did not change your clothes. However, Mr. Kim visited before I did. He was the one who contacted me to come take care of you.”

“Did you see anyone else?” After asking this question, yoongi immediately thought himself to be an idiot.

He currently had the label of a criminal over his head. How could taehyung possibly let an outsider visit?

As expected, she replied. “No. Before I came, Mr. Kim had to leave first as he was busy.”

Yoongi tried his best to search through his memories but his headache only worsened.

“I’ve already prepared your meal. Please go ahead,” she told him respectfully.

He had been feeling down for the past few days and barely ate anything. Right now, he was starving.

He went to the living room and finished all the food quickly.

After finishing his meal, yoongi sent her away.

He paced back and forth in his living room.

He had been drunk for several days. He wasn’t even sure what day it was right now.

He checked his phone. It was 9:30 p.m. on a Sunday.

He wanted to give taehyung a call, but was afraid the he would be sleeping or busy with something else.

He hesitated for sometimes and considered countless possibilities in his head. Finally at 10:00 in the night, yoongi made a call to taehyung's phone.

The dialing tone rang more than ten times, but the call did not connect.

His heart was on the edge but he waited patiently. Just as the ringing was about to stop, taehyung's drowsy voice finally reached him. “hyung, you’re awake?”

“You’re sleeping?”

“Yeah.” he yawned.

“Where are you?”

“jeon Villa.”

A hint of cold appeared on his handsome face. “Where’s jungkook?”

“We’re not together. I don’t know what he is doing.” he was laying on the main bedroom’s bed. He guessed that jungkook was working in his study.

When yoongi heard this, most of the coldness in his expression faded.

Everything was fine if he was not sleeping with jungkook. “taehyung, earlier, when you came by, I shouldn’t have do that...”

“hyung, don’t bring this up again!” he was quite embarrassed. “You only drank too much.”

“You don’t blame me?” He could not conceal the worry in his voice.

“Things have already happened. What’s there to blame you for? And also it would be better if you try to move on. Hyung, jungkook is the only person in my heart. You can only be my hyung. I can't love anyone else other than jungkook.”

“...”

“By the way, you best make sure not to drink too much again. You were drunk to the point where you could barely care for yourself. I was worried that you would have alcohol poisoning. Your clothes were also wet, i have to hoseok to change your clothes.” he nagged on the other end of the call.

His heart was aching badly.

After he ended the call, he brought out his phone and opened a photo of him.

It was a photo taken a long time ago. Since then, he did not have any opportunities to take new photos of him.

He whispered silently in his heart: taehyung, I love you. But now i think it would better if i move on. We aren't meant to be!

...

On Monday morning, taehyung headed to school from the jeon Villa as usual. Jungkook had left early in the morning for work and he refused the butler’s arrangement for him to be driven to school. He still insisted on jogging to school.

Midway through his run, a car came to his side. Jimin waved at him from the driver’s seat. “taehyung, get on.”

“It’s alright. I’m trying to lose weight.”

Jimin understood that he intended on losing a little more weight. Hence, he did not argue. “Besides running everyday, you also spend a lot of time in the gym, don’t you? It must be difficult.”

Taehyung extended one hand upwards and placed his other hand on his waist to strike a casual pose. “For the sake of perfection, I’ll do it even if I’m tired.”

“I know you’re doing this for your jungkook. But...” jimin took in his hourglass figure.

His waist was slender and his curves were voluptuous. “taehyung, your figure is really attractive right now. You’re currently wearing a set of loose sportswear, but I promise if you change into something more fitting, there’ll be very few people in our school who could compete with you.”

“If you’re saying that, my hard work must be paying off.” taehyung nodded in satisfaction.

Jimin took him in. “That’s right. If you lose a little more weight, you won’t have the best figure in the entire school. You’ll have the best figure in the entire city.”

“That is why I must continue running. You go ahead and drive to school first.” he waved his hand.

Jimin was not in a rush. He drove slowly and chatted with him until they arrived at school.

After jimin parked his car, the two of them strolled into the school.

Taehyung now had fair skin and a good figure. However, his appearance was ugly to the point where it was rather eye-catching.

Furthermore, he was also the main topic of recent news. Thus, he drew a lot of attention on his way in.

Till afternoon, countless schoolmates expressed their ‘concern’ for him. They also exclaimed over how he had lost weight so quickly to obtain a figure perfect enough to be a model. There were no longer any comments about his unfilial actions.

Instead, most students were sympathetic to him having a bloodthirsty mother like eunji.

During lunchtime, taehyung stepped out of the classroom with jimin.

He noticed a tall, handsome and graceful looking man loitering in the hallway.

Taehyung glanced an eye at him and saw that it was jaewon, the bastard.

Jaewon wore a light blue shirt with a pair of jeans and appeared to be smiling gracefully. His attractive appearance instantly drew several girls’ attention.

He watched the crowd of students flooding out of the classroom and seemed to be searching for something.

Students were leaving the classroom in groups. Taehyung walked with them and crossed him unobtrusively.

jaewon did not recognise him and hence, did not call out to him.

Instead, suho stepped forward to ask him. “Handsome, are you looking for someone?”

Jaewon smiled and asked him politely. “May I know if taehyung from your class is around?”

“he just left. Weren’t you looking?” suho pointed at taehyung's figure more than ten metres away.

Jaewon ran over and stopped taehyung near the staircase. “taehyung...”

Taehyung ignored him and walked around him to leave.

Jaewon immediately blocked his path once more. He sized him up with a seemingly graceful glance and exclaimed in surprise. “Your skin has become so fair. And you’ve lost so much weight. I couldn’t even recognise you earlier!”

He had seen him, of course, since he was in the news recently but... there was still some difference when he saw him in real life.

After all, he used to be as fat as a pig, but now his figure was better than that of a model. He struggled to adjust to the drastic changes.

“Have you said everything?” taehyung's expression was heavy. “If you’re done speaking, scram!”

“I have something that I wish to discuss with you.” A hint of hurt appeared in his elegant features.

In the previous life, taehyung had been thoroughly fooled by his refined appearance.

In truth, this man was a polite degenerate. He was worse than a beast!

“We don’t have anything to discuss.” his expression was cold. He found it bothersome to offer him even a single glance.

Jaewon's expression was stiff for a second.

In the past, whenever he appeared troubled, he would give in to him without any hesitation. To think he would be completely unmoved right now.

Could it be that jungkook had won him over with his money?

A few students who were about to leave noticed a handsome man standing in taehyung's way. They all paused to watch the scene curiously.

After all, it was rare for other men to be looking for God jungkook's fiancée.

If there were any ambiguous occurrences, it would be the news of the century.

Jimim shoved jaewon aside. “Don’t fucking block your mothers’ way. Scram!”

“Who are you?” jaewon was forced to take a step back. He was slightly angered and frowned in displeasure.

“None of your business!” jimin had heard taehyung mention this bastard in the past.

He was a little gigolo who was delusional. He spent most of his time fantasizing that taehyung had feelings for him.

jaewon watched as taehyung walked away. He urgently tried to push jimin aside.

To his surprise, eunwoo caught his wrist right after. “Who are you? Didn’t you see that he isn’t paying you any attention!”

Taehyung turned back to see that eunwoo was standing up for jimin once more. A hint of satisfaction appeared on his face.

Eunwoo, this young master, was quite bad-tempered but his heart was not completely bad.

If he really became a couple with jimin, he would be happy to congratulate them.

“Who are you?” jaewon became a little frustrated as he was stopped once more.

“I have nothing to hide. My name is Cha eunwoo.” Young Master cha very generously reported his background.

“It turns out you’re Principal cha's son.” jaewon did not wish to offend him.

This was not just because he was SNU's principal’s son...

Suho approached them in anger and interrogated him. “eunwoo, you’re standing up for jimin again. Do you like him or not?”

“Are you loose down there?” eunwoo shot him a look of disdain.

Suho's cheeks flushed red. “You’ve never tried it before, how would you know...”

“Stop.” eunwoo shouted. “This old man has absolutely no interest in you. I’m saying that you’re too free. Do you have that much space to be a busybody?”

“You...” suho turned pale from humiliation. “What’s so good about jimin? Why do you like him so much? Why don’t you like me?”

“eunwoo, you better not have feelings for me!” jimin waved his hands frantically. He looked frightened. “You’re not my type.”

“Did you hear that? He isn’t even interested in you.” suho smiled mockingly.

Eunwoo's gaze swept past taehyung's figure. His long eyelashes formed a shadow on his face. “It’s fine as long as I’m interested in him.”

As taehyung was standing with jimin, everyone assumed that he was speaking about jimin.

Eunwoo's follower, yeonjun, shook his head by the side. “Brother woo, when did you become so...”

“The things you can’t obtain are often the best,” eunwoo spoke arrogantly.

However, the feeling of being hurt was gradually consuming him.

He was young and had never dated before. It seemed like he was now gradually learning to love.

“Aiyo, what’s there not to obtain?” yeonjun chuckled. “Brother woo, with your abilities, wouldn’t it be simple to conquer jimin?”

“Go away!” eunwoo harrumphed coldly. “This old man was just joking.”

Jimin did not wish to be pointed at. He tugged taehyung's hand and turned to leave with him.

Eunwoo stood in jaewon's way. A hint of anger appeared in jaewon's seemingly refined appearance as he struggled to pursue them.

Taehyung, this whore. Now that his figure had turned better, he sure was good at looking down on others.

His face was still covered in scabs. Didn’t he realise that he was ugly to the point where it was disgusting to take even an extra glance at him?

If it wasn’t because jungkook only had feelings for him, would he send himself here to be humiliated by him?

After lunch, it was afternoon break.

Taehyung slept on the lower bunk bed in their dormitory room, while jimin rested on the bed above him.

Suho, who shared a dorm room with them, stood on the balcony. He noticed the man standing under a tree on the ground floor and raised his voice. “taehyung, is your mistress here to look for you again?”

“Keep your mouth clean. Whose mistress did you say he was?” taehyung's sharp glance landed on him.

His gaze was strangely painful to endure. Suho could not help but shrink his neck. He also feared his status as jungkook's fiancée and did not dare argue. “I’m just joking. What are you so angry about? Didn’t a handsome man visit you before lunch? He is waiting downstairs.”

“Don’t you dare make this kind of joke again!” taehyung glared at suho. “Otherwise, your teeth won’t be the only thing you lose.”

Everytime suho was reminded of the teeth that he had lost after crashing into the dormitory room door, he was angry. He would never have imagined that it happened because taehyung had employed his special powers.

He only knew that jungkook was very protective of taehyung and that he could not afford to offend the Jeon family.

Ding!

Taehyung received a message on his phone.

It was from jaewon: [If you won’t see me, I’ll keep waiting for you.]

Taehyung's expression was stony. jaewon, this bastard was really clingy like a ghost! In that case, he would burn his spirit to death!

He approached the long table on their desk and poured hot water from the kettle into a bucket. He then carried the bucket to their balcony and tilted it. The hot water spilled towards jaewon, who stood on the ground floor.

jaewon had been looking at the dormitory room on the second floor. When he saw taehyung coming out with a bucket in his hands, he was frightened into backing away.

Thankfully, he moved fast enough and the water did not spill over his head. It only soaked the hem of his pants.

He stared at the bubbles of hot water emitting steam on the ground and exclaimed. “taehyung, you actually poured hot water on me!”

“If you still won’t get lost from here, there are ten more buckets of hot water waiting for you!” he left those words behind and turned to return to the room.

Jaewon's handsome face nearly twisted with anger.

Jimin, who laid on the upper bunk bed, became curious. “taehyung, why is jaewon here for you?”

“What else could it be?” taehyung pursed his lips in disdain. “He is but a leech in the Jeon family. He hopes to make use of me to approach jungkook.”

“It turns out that he is jaewon.” suho had previously heard jennie mention the matters between taehyung and him. “Why is he looking for you?”

“That’s simple. It’s because I’m jungkook's fiancée.”

Suho added with a peculiar tone. “Then why did I hear that the two of you eloped previously?”

Taehyung was not annoyed by his words. He snorted. “Did you hear it from my second sister, jennie?”

The incident where he ‘eloped’ with jaewon was not made public.

With suho's status, there’s no way he would have caught wind of the Jeon family’s matters.

Previously, suho had clung strongly onto jennie. Taehyung guessed that he must have heard about it then.

“What about it?” suho harrumphed in disdain. “Although your second sister is a hypocrite, it can’t be that everything she says is false. If there really isn’t anything between the two of you, would he insist on waiting to see you in school?”

“Idiot. If i was related to him in any way, would I pour boiling water on him?”

Suho was left speechless.

He hated taehyung and jimin deeply. He would be happy to watch either one of them meet with misfortune.

At the sports field not far away, a beautiful figure walked with a pair of crutches in the direction of dormitory building D1.

A female student shouted in the direction of that figure. “Quickly look! The world’s most capable hypocrite, the White Lotus Flower jennie is here! To think she still has the face to come to school! Whenever I look at her, I always remember what she said about enduring a hundred lifetimes to finally become jungkook's fiancée.”

“Hahaha, at the time this old man had been deeply moved by her emotional speech.” Another male student laughed loudly. “It turns out that she’s just a delusional, imitation good!”

He glanced at her in disdain. “If jennie, this damn bitch, wasn’t relying on crutches, this old man would start to beat her up!”

Jennie's complexion turned pale. She had considered that other students may wish to harm her and intentionally relied on the crutches to appear pitiful.

At the very least, no one would dare hurt her now that she looked weak.

She wanted to argue back but saw that all the students around her appeared to be furious.

Jennie was frightened into taking the long way around. Everyone whom she passed by, shot her looks of disdain.

Even jungkook himself had called her shameless. Hence, these guys naturally looked down on her.

As taehyung had been working out for quite some time, he often soaked his feet in hot water no matter if it was in the afternoon.

He sat comfortably on the lower bunk bed and soaked his feet. When he heard the commotion outside, he put on his shoes to step onto the balcony for a look.

It turned out that his second sister was here.

Jennie approached the dormitory and saw that jaewon was here. She forced out a dry smile. “jaewon, why are you here? You must have come looking for taehyung.”

Jaewon nodded slightly. “There’s a bit of misunderstanding between us. I hope to resolve it.”

“taehyung is a good boy. You have to treat him well.” jennie's tone was extremely caring.

Several students were watching them. Someone asked her out of curiosity. “Are you talking about taehyung?”

Bye bye! Take care!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 66.6K 45
He needed sex, I was there. He needed a submissive woman who came running when he called, I was available. But when I needed him the most, he neglect...
163K 10.1K 46
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
20.7K 584 11
"You better start stretching. Soon it will be you bowing to me." Fang Xun is known to all as the great dragon king and Emperor of Wuzhen. However, to...
444K 18.3K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...