Kiss It Better, Luca Hall. (...

By callmericki

(discontiued.) been waiting on that sunshine, boy. ยฉcallmericki. Luca Hall x blkoc. ... More

๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ.
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
ONE, late registration.
TWO, If you're reading this, it's too late.
THREE, starboy.
FOUR, grade two bullshit.
FIVE, media day and zoey's breakup.
SIX, lights out.
SEVEN, social media and a surprise visit.
EIGHT, luca and courtlyn.
NINE, selfishness.
A/N:
ELEVEN, everything sucks.
act ii.
pls read

TEN, boooooo drugs.

462 24 10
By callmericki

—— episode nine, who gone stop me.

Zoey Johnson's narration:

There are three major components that make college a blast.

Sex...
Drugs...
And rock 'n' roll.

But for me and my friends, rock 'n' roll was more like hip hop with a hint of trap and a former stripper spitting the verse.

But there's an underground scene to all of that. And when it surfaces, things can get really dark. And when that happens, what was supposed to make college the best time of your life, can actually ruin it.

[CUT TO ZOEY GETTING A CALL FROM AARON:] "hello." Zoey said boringly into the phone, her face contorted into shock moments later, "police everywhere?" She repeated what the boy said.

"Oh my God, what happened?"

"Yo, some guy just got pinched!" Aaron elaborated, with the phone up to his ear.

"Probably drugs." Nomi's voice entered the phone.

Then the twins were added, "something about a dealer getting popped." Skye said.

Jazz nodded her head, "yep, a classic two to the back of the head."

And thennn Ana was added, "oh no. I bet it was Vivek."

"Yo, deadass, Vivek's dead." Luca's unserious ass decided to say after he was added.

"What?" They all said in unison.

"What the hell do y'all want?" Courtlyn spoke into the phone when she was added too, "interrupting my self care time." She mumbled to herself.

"Vivek's dead." Luca explained.

"What?!?"

The group ended up outside, watching the paramedics roll a body on gurney, it was in a black trash bag. 8/9 of the group were standing behind the yellow caution tape, watching with sorrowful expressions.

Courtlyn shook her head as she looked down at her house shoes, she ran out of her dorm room after hearing what luca said, in just her purple robe and house shoes.

She stood beside Luca who rolled his ring off his finger, kissed it and sat it on the ground. Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder, she moved out of the way, not even looking back.

And lo and behold, "hey guys." The person said.

The group's heads snapped toward the person with a quickness, confusion and shock written all over their faces, "did somebody get shot?" Vivek asked his friends as he slurped his drink.

[CUT TO NOMI, VIVEK, AND ZOEY SITTING IN A LOUNGE AREA:]

So turns out it wasn't Vivek.

It was one of the campus' biggest drug dealers, Arturo. And it wasn't drugs that put him in the ambulance.

"Yeah... Arturo's girlfriend wasn't thrilled with him throwing it to half the girls in her sorority." Vivek explained the story to Zoey and Nomi.

"So she shot him?"  Zoey blurted.

"That's cool!"
"That's insane."

Nomi and Zoey said in unison. Zoey looked at nomi with a face of disbelief, "insane. Obviously insane." Nomi corrected herself after seeing their faces.

"Well, is there anything i can get you?"

"Wow. Your boy is touched you guys were so worried." Vivek said wholeheartedly.

Zoey and Nomi looked at each other.

"Yes. Very worried." Nomi said slowly. But vivek wasn't slow. He knew the look in their faces.

"It's because your names are in my phone asking for pills." He pointed at them.

Nomi and Zoey audibly gasped, "what?" They fake laughed.

"If you could delete our text history, that'd be great."

Omniscient.

It was a new day, and the cal u students were outside rallying for 'no more drugs.'

"Vivek. Bless your 5'2 heart. You bout to be out of business." Courtlyn sympathized with Vivek, patting his back for comfort. Out of no where, Aaron grabbed the megaphone from the dean and put it up to his mouth.

"Everybody. Wake up! All right?" He said, "zero tolerance means zero minorities. We need to stand up and say no to a police state." Everyone started to clap for him and shout, except for Coco and Ana.

"This nigga gone get himself killed." Coco blankly said, receiving looks from everyone, "whatever, i got better things to do. Bye, love yall." She said as she exited and started walking to the tennis court.

The team was already out there, doing warm ups.

"Uh, coco powder. Why are you late?" One of Courtlyn's teammates asked, her name was Saniyah.

"Girl, they having a rally outside the school, i trued to get here quick."

Saniyah shook her head, "lord have mercy."

The duo did warmups together and worked out. Getting ready for the tennis season, which was short.

When they finished, it was dark out. Courtlyn had taken a shower snd dressed in her gray sweatpants and a cal-u tennis hoodie. She walked to her dorm and went to sleep.

The next day, she woke up and decided to get out.

She spotted Aaron and the twins and three other people sitting in the lounge area, looking sick as hell. "Whattt in the heck is going on here?"

"Uh- you might wanna... leave cause you might get sick." Aaron warned, but the girl just shrugged.

"Nah, i have a strong immune system. I don't get sick that easily." She walked in front of them, "i'll take care of you three. I don't know you niggas." Coco pointed at the unknown dudes in the room.

She took care of them for a while until Luca pulled her put of the room, "you're dumb. You must wanna get sick." He said as he dragged her out of the room and onto the elevator.

"I was just taking care of my friends."

"Whatever, listen. We gotta talk." Luca said seriously.

"Uh... okay. Why di you sound so serious."

"It's about Zoey." He said further.

Coco froze, "what about her?"

"I think i like Zoey."

ricki's notes:
Don't judge me, im sleepy asf so i wrote a short chap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 967 28
I honestly just got bored and decided to make this while writing a preference imagine on my Colby Brock Gif Imagines book.. so.. enjoy!
12.2K 464 25
ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›แดกแด sแด›แด‡แด˜ ส™ส€แดแด›สœแด‡ส€s า“แด€สŸสŸ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡
21K 633 50
Zoey and Aaron have been through it all, as friends. But what if they were meant for more? Zoey is dependent on Aaron, and Aaron can't help but think...
81.4K 656 26
๐™ธ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘, ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š–๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐šž๐š™, ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ...